miss
Nexus
He
miss
miss
Pronoun: He

Post Post #3550 (ISO) » Mon May 17, 2021 8:59 am

Post by Nexus »

In post 3547, Titus wrote:I'm thinking it's Nexus and Equinox personally.
Fucking lol
Trans rights are human rights.
samantha97
samantha97
Mafia Scum
samantha97
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3551 (ISO) » Mon May 17, 2021 9:00 am

Post by samantha97 »

In post 3548, Titus wrote:Like by play I get it but the data doesn't support it
can you elaborate on this pls
Nexus
Nexus
He
miss
Nexus
He
miss
miss

Post Post #3552 (ISO) » Mon May 17, 2021 9:00 am

Post by Nexus »

Bullshit VCA bullshit I imagine.
Nexus
Nexus
He
miss
Nexus
He
miss
miss

Post Post #3553 (ISO) » Mon May 17, 2021 9:01 am

Post by Nexus »

Justifying bad reads with terrible logic. The Titus special.
joqiza
joqiza
Goon
joqiza
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3554 (ISO) » Mon May 17, 2021 9:03 am

Post by joqiza »

In post 3546, Titus wrote:The problem with the scum bussing theory is two fold

1) Why would scum bus after just losing mastina?
2) Who's the busser? It's not Bell or gorilla. If we buy Toog's claim it's not Toog. So that leaves Nexus or Samantha. Nexus bussing in an S v S scenario makes some sense. Sam bussing might be true, but we get into the question of why?

Vaxkiller is a spot I waffle on by play, but I think he's just too out there to be scum.
I don't think it's the most likely explanation, I just think it's... something I find myself naturally considering ahead of considering the SvS universe.

I think the scum bussing world goes something like this: they see some pressure on VFP early, they hop on to distance, hoping that VFP's early vote on mastina and the multitude of other options will lead to the dissolution of the wagon and a town mislim--there's some more pressure on VFP and dueling wagons between VFP and town!Nexus, but scum stay on VFP because they're nervous that they can actually push through Nexus with Bell hard tunneling VFP and one of their members (Koto) basically a non-presence.

Again, not the most likely explanation, but... ig it was a bit surprising to me that you were confident enough that this gamestate doesn't exist, to nuke Nexus.

To answer your second question, if we start talking about bussers, then yah, Sam's one of the first slots I'd look at. But let's wait to see what Nexus flips, first.
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #3555 (ISO) » Mon May 17, 2021 9:11 am

Post by Cephrir »

In post 3531, samantha97 wrote:cephrir let me tell you a secret

there is no universe in which I will ever help a mafia wagon grow as mafia, unless that person is just doomed

it's so illogical to me that it's a borderline trust tell lol
i don't care about this
"I would prefer not to." --Herman Melville,
Bartleby the Scrivener
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3556 (ISO) » Mon May 17, 2021 9:13 am

Post by Cephrir »

2) Who's the busser? It's not Bell or gorilla. If we buy Toog's claim it's not Toog. So that leaves Nexus or Samantha. Nexus bussing in an S v S scenario makes some sense. Sam bussing might be true, but we get into the question of why?

Vaxkiller is a spot I waffle on by play, but I think he's just too out there to be scum.
wait, wasn't your whole reason for nuking nexus that you don't think scum were bussing that day, when in fact nexus would have to be bussing?
Bartleby the Scrivener
samantha97
samantha97
Mafia Scum
samantha97
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3557 (ISO) » Mon May 17, 2021 9:14 am

Post by samantha97 »

In post 3554, joqiza wrote:if we start talking about bussers, then yah, Sam's one of the first slots I'd look at.
In post 49, samantha97 wrote:it's a really bad idea to lynch mafia ever, as this is more of a numbers game than anything else (if we make it to day 2 with all mafia alive & a successful nightkill, we basically win)
In post 281, samantha97 wrote:bussing is always bad, whether day 1 day 7 day 24

just don't self destruct and it'll be fine

I know you don't know me, but thinking I'd bus, especially in a situation where we just lost a member, is like thinking bell is mafia here
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3558 (ISO) » Mon May 17, 2021 9:14 am

Post by Cephrir »

In post 3555, Cephrir wrote:
In post 3531, samantha97 wrote:cephrir let me tell you a secret

there is no universe in which I will ever help a mafia wagon grow as mafia, unless that person is just doomed

it's so illogical to me that it's a borderline trust tell lol
i don't care about this
you still haven't claimed or provided a believable reason for your dv read and i'm finding that quite irritating
Bartleby the Scrivener
samantha97
samantha97
Mafia Scum
samantha97
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3559 (ISO) » Mon May 17, 2021 9:16 am

Post by samantha97 »

idc if you agree with me about deasvail because poe will resolve that slot eventually

I guess it's +1 town to him for not disarming the nuke at koto, but I wonder what kind of backlash that'd receive
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3560 (ISO) » Mon May 17, 2021 9:16 am

Post by Cephrir »

i don't care if i agree either i am trying to understand your thought process in order to discern your alignment and you refuse to help me here at all
Bartleby the Scrivener
samantha97
samantha97
Mafia Scum
samantha97
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3561 (ISO) » Mon May 17, 2021 9:19 am

Post by samantha97 »

I gave my thought process already

we're in a game with unlimited dayvigs and there's 1 person voting against with a lot voting total war

you don't want to stick out, so the 2nd vote for against is the riskiest and happened to be cast by the beautiful bell

once the 2nd vote is cast it's not as risky and voting for it can be mistakenly perceived as giving town points

obviously this isn't as good as using cop on him, but for me the odds are good enough to stand by it
joqiza
joqiza
Goon
joqiza
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3562 (ISO) » Mon May 17, 2021 9:21 am

Post by joqiza »

In post 3557, samantha97 wrote:I know you don't know me, but thinking I'd bus, especially in a situation where we just lost a member, is like thinking bell is mafia here
I'll take that into account.

What's your read on Titus/Vax rn? I remember you TR Vax for not being aware of Rob's soft, but I'm starting to feel a little hopeful that there's a 2/2 there.
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3563 (ISO) » Mon May 17, 2021 9:25 am

Post by Cephrir »

even if dv is scum that case sucks ass and i struggle to believe that has had more impact on you than anything else that's happened all game, such as more dv posts you could use to further evaluate this feeling
Bartleby the Scrivener
samantha97
samantha97
Mafia Scum
samantha97
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3564 (ISO) » Mon May 17, 2021 9:31 am

Post by samantha97 »

In post 3562, joqiza wrote:What's your read on Titus/Vax rn? I remember you TR Vax for not being aware of Rob's soft, but I'm starting to feel a little hopeful that there's a 2/2 there.
I can't read titus in the sense that when she was town I thought she was mafia even after I was dead lol

the unnerving thing is I have been reading her posts as town this game, and then she recently posted stuff suggesting it's possible for me to be mafia which I doubt she would genuinely believe (I could be wrong though, I have no idea what mafia titus is like)

haven't seen anything from vaxkiller that would make me reevaluate
samantha97
samantha97
Mafia Scum
samantha97
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3565 (ISO) » Mon May 17, 2021 9:32 am

Post by samantha97 »

In post 3563, Cephrir wrote:even if dv is scum that case sucks ass and i struggle to believe that has had more impact on you than anything else that's happened all game, such as more dv posts you could use to further evaluate this feeling
has deasvail posted something that would make him less likely to be mafia, other than making it known he could stop the koto nuke and not doing it
joqiza
joqiza
Goon
joqiza
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3566 (ISO) » Mon May 17, 2021 9:36 am

Post by joqiza »

i think just drafting the intercept role is kinda towny because if he's scum then scum drafted eavesdropper, fallout shelter, and interceptor, which seems kinda stupid to me idk. like just take the silos.

also in general his posts make me feel happy inside but i suppose that's not a great reason to tr someone
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #3567 (ISO) » Mon May 17, 2021 9:36 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3556, Cephrir wrote:

wait, wasn't your whole reason for nuking nexus that you don't think scum were bussing that day, when in fact nexus would have to be bussing?
In post 3552, Nexus wrote:Bullshit VCA bullshit I imagine.
In post 3553, Nexus wrote:Justifying bad reads with terrible logic. The Titus special.
Can you stop trying to make things personal and just play the game? Mognet did the same thing too and it makes the game less enjoyable.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
samantha97
samantha97
Mafia Scum
samantha97
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3568 (ISO) » Mon May 17, 2021 9:36 am

Post by samantha97 »

In post 3566, joqiza wrote:also in general his posts make me feel happy inside but i suppose that's not a great reason to tr someone
I do feel bad because he seems nice + has a cute avatar
joqiza
joqiza
Goon
joqiza
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3569 (ISO) » Mon May 17, 2021 9:37 am

Post by joqiza »

In post 3256, DeasVail wrote:Argh, I realised that I missed the boat for the intercept and it takes 24h for my intercept to happen. I was going off the detonation happening 24h from cakez’s post but I just double-checked and the countdown indicates that it started from DN’s post.

If I’m wrong someone let me know but if not I’m really sorry T3
like look

he's so sad about t3 getting nuked :(

it feels like he really wanted to save him asdfkjlasndf idk
joqiza
joqiza
Goon
joqiza
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3570 (ISO) » Mon May 17, 2021 9:37 am

Post by joqiza »

yes the cute animal avi may also not be helping. kinda dirty for him to use that against me.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3571 (ISO) » Mon May 17, 2021 9:39 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3551, samantha97 wrote:
In post 3548, Titus wrote:Like by play I get it but the data doesn't support it
can you elaborate on this pls
Your votes
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

samantha97
samantha97
Mafia Scum
samantha97
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3572 (ISO) » Mon May 17, 2021 9:40 am

Post by samantha97 »

I was more interested in the play part though
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3573 (ISO) » Mon May 17, 2021 9:42 am

Post by Cephrir »

In post 3567, Titus wrote:

In post 3553, Nexus wrote:Justifying bad reads with terrible logic. The Titus special.
Can you stop trying to make things personal and just play the game? Mognet did the same thing too and it makes the game less enjoyable.
did you mean to respond to my post or something? i don't think you're trying to insinuate that it was a personal attack since it, isn't
Bartleby the Scrivener
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3574 (ISO) » Mon May 17, 2021 10:05 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3573, Cephrir wrote:
In post 3567, Titus wrote:

did you mean to respond to my post or something? i don't think you're trying to insinuate that it was a personal attack since it, isn't
No. I meant to respond to yo separately but I got distracted bc zoom popped off.

Nexus doesn't count as a busser because he's the counterwagon.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”