- Bingle, RationalMadman
Vex Vience (1)
- LlamaFluff
Bambi Jay (1)
- Kerset
Bingle (1)
- Vex Vience

Note Voting - Anastasia

Day 1 ends in (expired on 2021-05-23 22:00:00)
Last edited by yessiree on Tue May 18, 2021 7:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
Bambi Jay
Bambi Jay
Mafia Scum
Bambi Jay
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #601 (ISO) » Tue May 18, 2021 6:37 am

Post by Bambi Jay »

Our mod doesn't actually post VCs. He just likes the acronym VC and uses it for pagetops and not actual Vote counts.
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #602 (ISO) » Tue May 18, 2021 6:44 am

Post by LlamaFluff »

In post 593, T-Bone wrote:At this point, I'd like Llama and Bambi to join Klick and I on this vote.

@llama

@bambi

obnoxious @ symbol posts to ping you is a go!
Will look into it after work. Is this more of a scumread or a strong townread on RM/Ana?
Co-host of The USL Show
GeoGuessr: USL Pony
Fall Guys: Scary Hopping Bonkus
Vex Vience
Vex Vience
it/its only
Goon
Vex Vience
it/its only
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: it/its only

Post Post #603 (ISO) » Tue May 18, 2021 7:16 am

Post by Vex Vience »

@llama - if me and bambi end up talking, i can probably sort them solely from that.
@tbone - how exactly do i feel different this game? i said my normal start got ruined by the reroll so i’m mostly just playing as korina with a different typing style.
"I preach darkness. I don't inspire hope—only shadows. It's up to you to find the light in my words." ~ Charles Lee
"The cosmos is all that is, or ever was, or ever will be." ~ Carl Sagan

#CultsArentBastard
| Plurality Discussion Thread
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #604 (ISO) » Tue May 18, 2021 7:24 am

Post by Bingle »

In post 603, Vex Vience wrote:@llama - if me and bambi end up talking, i can probably sort them solely from that.
Given this, I think the real question Llama wants answered is why haven't you been trying to talk to Bambi in order to sort her?
T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #605 (ISO) » Tue May 18, 2021 9:24 am

Post by T-Bone »

In post 596, Bingle wrote:
In post 587, T-Bone wrote:Bingle empty quoted the question with a snarky smiley, and you gave a snarky answer.
As best I can tell the only snark I have recently is a joke post about you threatening llama. What have I failed to answer?
It wasn't your question to answer. I was just pointing out what you did when I asked Kerset why he chose me for his fake read in Game 1 when he used my activity as a basis for the read.

Something Kerset is doing this game.

I'll ask you since Kerset refuses. When Kerset is repeating something they did as scum from the previous game, what am I supposed to think?
My Top 40 Alt Songs of the Year!

"Playing in a Newbie game doesn't count" ~ PenguinPower, Feb 2019
T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #606 (ISO) » Tue May 18, 2021 9:25 am

Post by T-Bone »

In post 602, LlamaFluff wrote:
In post 593, T-Bone wrote:At this point, I'd like Llama and Bambi to join Klick and I on this vote.

@llama

@bambi

Will look into it after work. Is this more of a scumread or a strong townread on RM/Ana?
Scumread. While Ana is pretty okay, RM is not. If it weren't for lovers I'd probably rank scum to town as Kerset>RM>Bingle>Ana honestly.

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #607 (ISO) » Tue May 18, 2021 9:26 am

Post by T-Bone »

In post 598, Bingle wrote:Bambi made a joke about it being funny if Klick and TBone were the last lover pair, before Klick and TBone outed as lovers. I thought ScumBambi would 100% know that they were for some reason, which was wrong in hindsight. (Bambi would only know Klick and Tbone were the last lover pair in advance with an exact Klick/Tbone/Bambi team) and thought it unlikely that Bambi would make a joke that risked being taken as TMI as scum when scum would be hyper aware of things like that, so I sought second opinions.

My original vote on Tbone, which is still there right now, was because he called out the Bambi post as weird but didn’t follow through on any questioning, although I didn’t explain that until right now.
I thought it was weird for the same reason you think so, and that's why I pointed it out....but decided ultimately, it was a coincidence and not worth persuing.

Bambi Jay
Bambi Jay
Mafia Scum
Bambi Jay
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #608 (ISO) » Tue May 18, 2021 9:31 am

Post by Bambi Jay »

???

I was confused when you brought that up. At that point the other 2 lover pairs brought up their pairings already, I noticed that the last two lover pairs last game swapped partners while me and Vex both became single. I thought it would've been funnier if the last town singles became the new couple while this game. I like tk picture me and Vex breaking up respectfully while Ana and Kerset was separated by the mod so their love couldn't prosper.

It also brings up the prospect that Llama is forever alone so that's nice.
T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #609 (ISO) » Tue May 18, 2021 9:37 am

Post by T-Bone »

In post 603, Vex Vience wrote:@tbone - how exactly do i feel different this game? i said my normal start got ruined by the reroll so i’m mostly just playing as korina with a different typing style.
I understand where you're coming from. A lot of what I felt made you town in game 1 was the actively trying to figure things out, and that was bolstered by the advanced planning you did around the mechanics of the set-up.

I don't get the same feeling from your posts now. It could be that you're just now more passive because you no longer have a plan to execute. But there's no denying the tone and tenor of your posts from game 1 to game 2 are different significantly. Llama feels different too, and because he was scum last time and now feels different I'm unsure whether he's able to change his tenor reliably or if its because he honestly has a different alignment now. And I read Bambi as town.

That doesn't mean I can't be convinced Llama still rolled scum, or that I'm completely wrong on Bambi. In dependent of lovers and going back to my list from above I'd put you equal with Bingle, honestly (which would make you not a scumread without the mechanics of the set-up). Hence why despite you leading the vote for most of the day, I didn't join in. If I joined in, that probably means Klick joins in because he knows I'm town-aligned, meaning I could have put you at L-1 if you were my strongest scumread. (please note I'm not trying to claim agency over Klick, but I think we are pretty lock step in our reads atm).

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #610 (ISO) » Tue May 18, 2021 9:38 am

Post by T-Bone »

In post 608, Bambi Jay wrote:???

I was confused when you brought that up. At that point the other 2 lover pairs brought up their pairings already, I noticed that the last two lover pairs last game swapped partners while me and Vex both became single. I thought it would've been funnier if the last town singles became the new couple while this game. I like tk picture me and Vex breaking up respectfully while Ana and Kerset was separated by the mod so their love couldn't prosper.

It also brings up the prospect that Llama is forever alone so that's nice.
I mean quite simply if you were scum you'd know the exact role distribution of the game by the time Klick, Llama, and I were left to claim. But I decided that it was coincidence and didn't press further.

Bambi Jay
Bambi Jay
Mafia Scum
Bambi Jay
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #611 (ISO) » Tue May 18, 2021 9:46 am

Post by Bambi Jay »

Damn my luck for getting it right then. But I blame the reroll for making the results funny and like a mirror of last game.
Vex Vience
Vex Vience
it/its only
Goon
Vex Vience
it/its only
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: it/its only

Post Post #612 (ISO) » Tue May 18, 2021 10:04 am

Post by Vex Vience »

In post 604, Bingle wrote:
In post 603, Vex Vience wrote:@llama - if me and bambi end up talking, i can probably sort them solely from that.
Given this, I think the real question Llama wants answered is why haven't you been trying to talk to Bambi in order to sort her?
because i simply haven’t had the motivation to actually try this game thus far, plus i work close to 40hrs/week and end up sleeping most of the day when I get home, so my time on the forums is limited
"I preach darkness. I don't inspire hope—only shadows. It's up to you to find the light in my words." ~ Charles Lee
"The cosmos is all that is, or ever was, or ever will be." ~ Carl Sagan

#CultsArentBastard
| Plurality Discussion Thread
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
He/Him
Mafia Scum
RationalMadman
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #613 (ISO) » Tue May 18, 2021 10:08 am

Post by RationalMadman »

In post 606, T-Bone wrote:
In post 602, LlamaFluff wrote:

@llama

@bambi

Scumread. While Ana is pretty okay, RM is not. If it weren't for lovers I'd probably rank scum to town as Kerset>RM>Bingle>Ana honestly.
Justify those reads, so far the only thing you said is Kerset asked you questions you could answer while you didn't like Kerset's answers to yours.
Everyone's a fool in some ways, we all can only try.

RationalMadman
RationalMadman
He/Him
Mafia Scum
RationalMadman
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #614 (ISO) » Tue May 18, 2021 10:10 am

Post by RationalMadman »

In post 609, T-Bone wrote:I don't get the same feeling from your posts now. It could be that you're just now more passive because you no longer have a plan to execute. But there's no denying the tone and tenor of your posts from game 1 to game 2 are different significantly.
You just told me you townread Bambi a few posts ago.

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #615 (ISO) » Tue May 18, 2021 10:19 am

Post by T-Bone »

In post 614, RationalMadman wrote:
In post 609, T-Bone wrote:I don't get the same feeling from your posts now. It could be that you're just now more passive because you no longer have a plan to execute. But there's no denying the tone and tenor of your posts from game 1 to game 2 are different significantly.
Okay? Voice your entire conclusion please.

RationalMadman
RationalMadman
He/Him
Mafia Scum
RationalMadman
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #616 (ISO) » Tue May 18, 2021 10:21 am

Post by RationalMadman »

In post 48, Klick wrote:Also well done Vex for doing your job obvtowning last go,
do it again pls
Another reason (I already said this in an earlier post) that the Klick and T-bone pair irk me is this post. This post implies Klick knew Vex was town or alternatively was Klick merely taking/making a jibe at me regarding that I scumread 'obvtown' and was going to lose the vote-off last game.

Obviously, this is inconclusive, Scum Klick even could do this with Scum Vex as an intentional forced interaction but I don't understand what it meant. I did say this a few pages back:
In post 292, RationalMadman wrote:
In post 48, Klick wrote:Also well done Vex for doing your job obvtowning last go, do it again pls.
This on its own could just be a jibe at me, yet if I put it together with later behaviour by Vex and how Klick has voted and read players, it makes me question quite a lot.

Klick easily says this no matter which alignment Vex is but does Klick say this as Town Klick?
I don't understand it though, what exactly was the intent behind the statement, why would Klick as Town Lover risk saying that about potential Goon? Klick seems extremely disinterested in this game but that is NAI, especially as she claims to be sick and busy. It does, however, add up together to make me have to rely on Tbone to reveal the alignment of the team, which in no shape or form reads as Town to me.

Tbone has even begun to say odd things (like not @'ing Vex when asking vanilla claims to join him voting Kerset as well as saying he Townreads Bambi only to now say her vibe is totally different to last game while Llama's is too, which implies he should townread Llama the most out of VTs and scum-lean Bambi).

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #617 (ISO) » Tue May 18, 2021 10:23 am

Post by T-Bone »

In post 616, RationalMadman wrote:Tbone has even begun to say odd things (like not @'ing Vex when asking vanilla claims to join him voting Kerset as well as saying he Townreads Bambi only to now say her vibe is totally different to last game while Llama's is too, which implies he should townread Llama the most out of VTs and scum-lean Bambi).
Do you stand by this observation?

RationalMadman
RationalMadman
He/Him
Mafia Scum
RationalMadman
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #618 (ISO) » Tue May 18, 2021 10:24 am

Post by RationalMadman »

In post 615, T-Bone wrote:
In post 614, RationalMadman wrote:
Okay? Voice your entire conclusion please.
My conclusion on that one thing? Leans scum.

Everything you have said this game leans null or scum, you now suddenly said I am scummy out of nowhere and that Ana is the only reason you aren't voting my pair, that sounds to me like preparation for this vote (on Kerset) resulting in Town elimination and you saying 'ah, well I kind of always scumread RM and here is why'. Make your case right now and vote me instead of preparing a tangent like that.

How has Ana been the towniest lover? Really, how? I know she is Town but even I, at this point, would begin to question her alignment if I wasn't with her. She has suddenly become very quiet and disinterested in the game, which matches her scum meta of last game, though I agree she is Townier in her post-content than last game and was Towny earlier on.

I am still curious of your order:

You say, Kerset>me>Bingle>Ana

but in your shoes, I don't get how that read order makes sense, why is Bingle towny for instance, such that he's read Town over me?

RationalMadman
RationalMadman
He/Him
Mafia Scum
RationalMadman
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #619 (ISO) » Tue May 18, 2021 10:25 am

Post by RationalMadman »

In post 617, T-Bone wrote:
In post 616, RationalMadman wrote:Tbone has even begun to say odd things (like not @'ing Vex when asking vanilla claims to join him voting Kerset as well as saying he Townreads Bambi only to now say her vibe is totally different to last game while Llama's is too, which implies he should townread Llama the most out of VTs and scum-lean Bambi).
Do you stand by this observation?
Is that a joke? I am voting you. How much more could I stand by it?

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #620 (ISO) » Tue May 18, 2021 10:27 am

Post by T-Bone »

So to be clear, your contention is that in #614 and #616 is that I flipflopped on Bambi, with the quote you pulled from my 609. Yes or no?

RationalMadman
RationalMadman
He/Him
Mafia Scum
RationalMadman
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #621 (ISO) » Tue May 18, 2021 10:32 am

Post by RationalMadman »

In post 620, T-Bone wrote:So to be clear, your contention is that in #614 and #616 is that I flipflopped on Bambi, with the quote you pulled from my 609. Yes or no?
The answer is 100% clear from my previous posts.

The answer cannot be no, there is no way your brain is even considering that.

Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #622 (ISO) » Tue May 18, 2021 10:32 am

Post by Bingle »

In post 610, T-Bone wrote:I mean quite simply if you were scum you'd know the exact role distribution of the game by the time Klick, Llama, and I were left to claim.
Actually untrue in hindsight if you're town, but I had literally the same thought process.

If Bambiscum/youtown, Bambi doesn't know which one of you/Klick/Llama is the VT and which is a lover. Bambi had the TMI specifically in the case that the team is you/Klick/Bambi.

But yeah, people (VV and Kers) told me I was tinfoiling the townread, so :shrug:.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
He/Him
Mafia Scum
RationalMadman
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #623 (ISO) » Tue May 18, 2021 10:33 am

Post by RationalMadman »

Why do you read Bambi as Town if she has changed her vibe entirely from a game where she was Town. That makes absolutely no sense. Your reasoning is the opposite to what your stated reads are.

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #624 (ISO) » Tue May 18, 2021 10:33 am

Post by T-Bone »

In #609, the post I qouted was from Vex, responding to Vex, about my read on Vex, and the quote you pulled was about Vex.

So...are you giving a fake read to justify your vote?

Return to “Completed Open Games”