Mafia Scum
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #675 (ISO) » Wed May 19, 2021 4:06 am

Post by Egix96 »

I'm feeling a bit better about Anya from her four most recent posts. She feels like she's acting by herself.
InsidiousLemons
InsidiousLemons
Mafia Scum
InsidiousLemons
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #676 (ISO) » Wed May 19, 2021 4:59 am

Post by InsidiousLemons »

hey guys. yesterday sucked and i could feel myself starting to bring that energy to the game so i stepped away. gonna catch up on the past few pages and see what's what.

@VFP i doubt i actually upset you but if i did i apologize. it really irks me when folks ask to be "brought up to speed" before actually reading the thread. the piggybacking thing wasn't based on past experience with VFP, just a frustration with their attempt to discern my opinions before forming their own. i acknowledge their strategy was more probably just to see if my perception of the game thus far aligns with theirs once they do give it a readthrough. i'll summarize my opinions thus far (likely later today) because honestly it's something i've been meaning to do anyway
InsidiousLemons
InsidiousLemons
Mafia Scum
InsidiousLemons
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #677 (ISO) » Wed May 19, 2021 4:59 am

In post 628, bugspray wrote:??????????? wait i just read page 25 and where is the ate?
In post 623, Egix96 wrote:
Spoiler: Holy AtE, Batman.
InsidiousLemons
InsidiousLemons
Mafia Scum
InsidiousLemons
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #678 (ISO) » Wed May 19, 2021 5:04 am

In post 646, osuka wrote:heres a scalding hot take

gerain is actually probably going to flip town pr
this is the kind of opinion you don't out until the flip is in danger of actually occurring. i'm having trouble seeing the town mindset between voicing this thought unnecessarily, but then again, scum would also probably just keep it to themself/the scum pt. it's just a weird move in general

@VFP can i ask what about gerain's suggests a town mindset to you? do you think scum isn't this vocal about wanting to progress to the next day?
InsidiousLemons
InsidiousLemons
Mafia Scum
InsidiousLemons
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #679 (ISO) » Wed May 19, 2021 5:11 am

In post 671, Egix96 wrote:I've been having a look through Ivyeo.
Although her early posts this game don't leave a good first impression, and it did take some pressure for her to start laying out her reads (), I quite like the attitude she shows in and .
Not just in a vacuum, but I also had a look through her D1 posts in Creatures. Although she does show an "attitude" in posts such as here and here, it feels like quite a different kind. For that, I'm thinking she's maybe town here.
can you be a bit more specific about what you see in ivy's scum play in creatures vs her play in this game? what do you mean by "attitude"? i agree with the points you make about her this game, but to me the two posts you linked from the other game don't feel markedly less hostile or aggressive, or very divergent in general from her playstyle here.
humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #680 (ISO) » Wed May 19, 2021 6:05 am

Post by humaneatingmonkey »

Maybe Lemons is town or I have an exploitable weakness to vulnerability and self-awareness. I also like #679.
humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #681 (ISO) » Wed May 19, 2021 6:06 am

I'm now looking at Egix with a very very squint.
humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #682 (ISO) » Wed May 19, 2021 6:18 am

I'll be back with a much better view of the game tomorrow.
Anya
Anya
Mafia Scum
Anya
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #683 (ISO) » Wed May 19, 2021 6:34 am

Post by Anya »

In post 675, Egix96 wrote:I'm feeling a bit better about Anya from her four most recent posts. She feels like she's acting by herself.
can you write a 500 word essay on each post on why it's town
Anya
Anya
Mafia Scum
Anya
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #684 (ISO) » Wed May 19, 2021 6:35 am

Post by Anya »

In post 674, humaneatingmonkey wrote:
In post 669, Anya wrote:this banana's desperation to read Dunnstral is more motivation than most people have towards life goals i don't believe it
and you're not desperate and having a hard time with this game yourself?
the "please man. i need to sort you." is what broke my camel's back and the medical fees are steep
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #685 (ISO) » Wed May 19, 2021 6:44 am

Post by VFP »

Just a hunch
In post 665, Dunnstral wrote:I haven't read much of what Osuka has been saying but 646 strikes me more likely to come from town

I'm not personally a fan of policy elims, but unless there's something more compelling than my above reason to townread I will probably just watch this one
Probably.
I doubt my vote stays there but until I'm caught up I won't be sad on a lim there regardless.
In post 670, T3 wrote:UNVOTE: osuka
nvm osuka hs redeemed himself.
Yes I do towread gerains consciouslack of effort.
There's no point avoiding my question T3, we both know I'll want answers.
In post 676, InsidiousLemons wrote:@VFP i doubt i actually upset you but if i did i apologize. it really irks me when folks ask to be "brought up to speed" before actually reading the thread. the piggybacking thing wasn't based on past experience with VFP, just a frustration with their attempt to discern my opinions before forming their own. i acknowledge their strategy was more probably just to see if my perception of the game thus far aligns with theirs once they do give it a readthrough. i'll summarize my opinions thus far (likely later today) because honestly it's something i've been meaning to do anyway
I think you're over thinking it. There wasn't anything offensive over it.
The reason I asked you was because you were there and I just wanted somewhere to start.
I'd rather read ISOs when replacing in rather than page order.

I like Egix for town.
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #686 (ISO) » Wed May 19, 2021 6:48 am

Post by VFP »

In post 678, InsidiousLemons wrote:@VFP can i ask what about gerain's 629 suggests a town mindset to you? do you think scum isn't this vocal about wanting to progress to the next day?
It's a mix of not caring while being voted.
Saying you want day 2 by itself is NAI. Saying it in response to a vote on you is just asking for attention.
I'll have to re read and confirm but I feel like Gera was very different to when I last played with him as scum when being voted. (however it wasn't day 1).
If I remember correctly he dodged conflict when being voted but again, I'll check this tonight to see if I'm right.
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #687 (ISO) » Wed May 19, 2021 7:09 am

Post by VFP »

I'm not sure if I've played with Umlaut so I don't know if this is just standard play bit a lot of nothing in their ISO.
Maybe scum.

@Umlaut

Go over why Gera should be voted here?
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #688 (ISO) » Wed May 19, 2021 7:55 am

Post by geraintm »

In post 646, osuka wrote:heres a scalding hot take

gerain is actually probably going to flip town pr
You may think that, but I couldn't possibly comment....

Wait, I did! I have no role beyond vanilla townie!
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #689 (ISO) » Wed May 19, 2021 8:20 am

Post by geraintm »

Sorry for notmposting much today, went out and actuallyet people for a few hours and I am exhausted
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #690 (ISO) » Wed May 19, 2021 8:21 am

Post by geraintm »

In post 686, VFP wrote:
In post 678, InsidiousLemons wrote:@VFP can i ask what about gerain's 629 suggests a town mindset to you? do you think scum isn't this vocal about wanting to progress to the next day?
It's a mix of not caring while being voted.
Saying you want day 2 by itself is NAI. Saying it in response to a vote on you is just asking for attention.
I'll have to re read and confirm but I feel like Gera was very different to when I last played with him as scum when being voted. (however it wasn't day 1).
If I remember correctly he dodged conflict when being voted but again, I'll check this tonight to see if I'm right.
I am actively trying to be different, you can see it in my last game too.
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #691 (ISO) » Wed May 19, 2021 8:23 am

Post by VFP »

In post 690, geraintm wrote:I am actively trying to be different, you can see it in my last game too.
So I should consider you as scum then?
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #692 (ISO) » Wed May 19, 2021 9:42 am

Post by VFP »

Regardless Gera doesn't just claim VT as scum when Osuka gives a pass there to be town read without even claiming.
Gera can be town.
Egix96
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #693 (ISO) » Wed May 19, 2021 10:00 am

Post by Egix96 »

In post 679, InsidiousLemons wrote:
Although her early posts this game don't leave a good first impression, and it did take some pressure for her to start laying out her reads (), I quite like the attitude she shows in and .
Not just in a vacuum, but I also had a look through her D1 posts in Creatures. Although she does show an "attitude" in posts such as here and here, it feels like quite a different kind. For that, I'm thinking she's maybe town here.
can you be a bit more specific about what you see in ivy's scum play in creatures vs her play in this game? what do you mean by "attitude"? i agree with the points you make about her this game, but to me the two posts you linked from the other game don't feel markedly less hostile or aggressive, or very divergent in general from her playstyle here.
It's like, when I got to the "we want to execute our most likely scum do we not?" part, I felt like, "oh, that feels different". Similarly for the first line of the latter post, the tone of that part just felt different.
Egix96
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #694 (ISO) » Wed May 19, 2021 10:08 am

Post by Egix96 »

In post 683, Anya wrote:
In post 675, Egix96 wrote:I'm feeling a bit better about Anya from her four most recent posts. She feels like she's acting by herself.
can you write a 500 word essay on each post on why it's town
The way you were vote hopping feels like you're off just doing your own thing rather than trying to serve some sort of agenda.
Admittedly I could have phrased that earlier post a bit better, I really meant the first and fourth of them.
bugspray
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #695 (ISO) » Wed May 19, 2021 10:25 am

Post by bugspray »

got vaccined today my arm horts troo much for reading thius crap
MY PRONOUNS ARE THEY/THEM

do not assume my posts follow coherency they do not imagine that every time i post i put half of my knowledge into a clone and then the clone murders me
InsidiousLemons
InsidiousLemons
Mafia Scum
InsidiousLemons
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #696 (ISO) » Wed May 19, 2021 11:05 am

In post 693, Egix96 wrote:
In post 679, InsidiousLemons wrote:
It's like, when I got to the "we want to execute our most likely scum do we not?" part, I felt like, "oh, that feels different". Similarly for the first line of the latter post, the tone of that part just felt different.
"different" isn't a super helpful qualifier here. more aggressive? less? more to the point? stating the obvious? i want to know
what
is different in your eyes
InsidiousLemons
InsidiousLemons
Mafia Scum
InsidiousLemons
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #697 (ISO) » Wed May 19, 2021 11:07 am

gerain's return does not do much to convince me here. VFP, do you have past experience to suggest that gerain wouldn't claim VT unnecessarily? he even said he's deliberately attempting to vary his playstyle game to game, which is usually not a town play. though i do concede there's a certain boldness in admitting it outright
bugspray
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #698 (ISO) » Wed May 19, 2021 11:16 am

Post by bugspray »

stop talking about who is a tpr you're just don't work for scum
MY PRONOUNS ARE THEY/THEM

do not assume my posts follow coherency they do not imagine that every time i post i put half of my knowledge into a clone and then the clone murders me
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #699 (ISO) » Wed May 19, 2021 12:12 pm

Post by VFP »

In post 697, InsidiousLemons wrote:gerain's return does not do much to convince me here. VFP, do you have past experience to suggest that gerain wouldn't claim VT unnecessarily? he even said he's deliberately attempting to vary his playstyle game to game, which is usually not a town play. though i do concede there's a certain boldness in admitting it outright
No, Gera didn't really get to claim in our game as they were in active from the game when pressure built (not fully sure if due to game or busy).
It's negative points to say the comment about playing different as it's LAMIST after I talk about the way Gera acts.
But claiming VT there suggests town. Since I've come back to the site, outside of a mass claim I've not seen scum claim VT, even more so with lack of pressure.
The best play as scum is to keep quiet on the role and let people think you are a PR from Osuka's comment. It's a better way if town too but at least it seems genuine.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”