Anastasia
Goon
Anastasia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5501 (ISO) » Thu May 20, 2021 7:13 am

Post by Anastasia »

In post 5499, Vasex wrote:
In post 5473, Anastasia wrote:You can't possibly believe I would need a fake guilty to kill you.
I dont understand. Did you know that it was a fake?
I didn't know it was a fake.

but from Cabd's point of view it has to be a fake guilty and he said I would possibly be behind it. He should know better because I don't use fake guilties to drive mis-elims, I can drive mis-elims very easily without them.
Anastasia
Anastasia
Goon
Anastasia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5502 (ISO) » Thu May 20, 2021 7:14 am

Post by Anastasia »

In post 5498, Andresvmb wrote:We’ve played two games this is our third game together. You came into a game as Town and cornered the Scum almost exactly. Mechanics ruined that game. And as Scum, you handed me my ass in Endgame. And you think I’m going to entertain this crap from you? Please.
I was very impressed with your play in that game where I was scum, you read our intentions perfectly at every step and you were probably the hardest person to control for.

So when I ask you for help, it's because I townread you and I think you can see things that I haven't seen.
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #5503 (ISO) » Thu May 20, 2021 7:15 am

Post by Andresvmb »

In post 5502, Anastasia wrote:I was very impressed with your play in that game where I was scum, you read our intentions perfectly at every step and you were probably the hardest person to control for.
I appreciate this Pooky but I have ruined two Endgames now in a row and I’m just looking for someone to actually see what I’m seeing instead of me feeding a narrative that frankly is probably going to be wrong on most of the points anyway.
Vasex
Vasex
Mafia Scum
Vasex
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5504 (ISO) » Thu May 20, 2021 7:17 am

Post by Vasex »

Nero, what do you think?
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5505 (ISO) » Thu May 20, 2021 7:17 am

Post by Enchant »

UNVOTE:

Alright.

I just realised myself as hypocrite. Because i kinda did that to Cabd before as well. I need to think.
Anastasia
Anastasia
Goon
Anastasia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5506 (ISO) » Thu May 20, 2021 7:22 am

Post by Anastasia »

In post 5503, Andresvmb wrote:
In post 5502, Anastasia wrote:I was very impressed with your play in that game where I was scum, you read our intentions perfectly at every step and you were probably the hardest person to control for.
I appreciate this Pooky but I have ruined two Endgames now in a row and I’m just looking for someone to actually see what I’m seeing instead of me feeding a narrative that frankly is probably going to be wrong on most of the points anyway.
In one endgame you trusted a UTR and in the other we made some bad assumptions about mech. I don't think either one is something to beat yourself up about.

We make mistakes, but we learn and we get better. It is just a game, not something to hold heavy on your heart.

Please Andres, you're one of the few people I actually trust in this game. Help me - if you see something then advocate for it.
Vasex
Vasex
Mafia Scum
Vasex
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5507 (ISO) » Thu May 20, 2021 7:25 am

Post by Vasex »

- bloodhail and cabd are both scums
- bloodhail is scum, cabd is town, andre is true or not? probably yes
- bloodhail is true, andre is probably scum, cabd is what?
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #5508 (ISO) » Thu May 20, 2021 7:27 am

Post by Andresvmb »

In post 5506, Anastasia wrote:Please Andres, you're one of the few people I actually trust in this game. Help me - if you see something then advocate for it.
I thought bloodhail was Town at first because of how they came in with a completely relaxed attitude, a sense of I’m not going to read and you can’t force me, and a late vote for Scum. But their competing claim, and their constant distortion of my positions, all make it spectacularly likely from my perspective that they’re Scum.

If you trust that I’m Town in this game, well then all you have to look for are some of the arguments they’ve made against me both yesterday and today. Vasex should also not be trusted because they seem intent on (i) murdering every Town, and (ii) constantly pick at my claim and delegitimize it. There’s other reason to strongly dislike Vasex here, but they’re hyper posting still makes me think it has to be Town (I’ve never seen Scum give away so much information before ever). They’re just horrendously wrong and I don’t know what to make of it. Now they seem to want to push against bloodhail but it’s very little way too late.
Vasex
Vasex
Mafia Scum
Vasex
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5509 (ISO) » Thu May 20, 2021 7:28 am

Post by Vasex »

UNVOTE: Cabd
Vasex
Vasex
Mafia Scum
Vasex
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5510 (ISO) » Thu May 20, 2021 7:30 am

Post by Vasex »

Andre, when you are talking that im wrong, could you please tell me exactly in what im wrong except your role (if im wrong in it)?
With quotes please.
Vasex
Vasex
Mafia Scum
Vasex
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5511 (ISO) » Thu May 20, 2021 7:38 am

Post by Vasex »

Neroooo, what do you think?))_
Vasex
Vasex
Mafia Scum
Vasex
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5512 (ISO) » Thu May 20, 2021 7:41 am

Post by Vasex »

VOTE: Anastasia
Vasex
Vasex
Mafia Scum
Vasex
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5513 (ISO) » Thu May 20, 2021 7:47 am

Post by Vasex »

Ana, you are the only one who has no good explanation for me that you cannot be with scums. The others really have it, different reasons.
Maybe the only reason for you to be not with t3, when he said to you that miller is normal role, he could do it in mafia chat.
But maybe you are a traitor idk.
And as I can see you can be scum in both situations: if cabd is scum or town...
Anastasia
Anastasia
Goon
Anastasia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5514 (ISO) » Thu May 20, 2021 7:50 am

Post by Anastasia »

If cabd is scum why did I even have the fight with him on D1 and push him for elimination?
Vasex
Vasex
Mafia Scum
Vasex
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5515 (ISO) » Thu May 20, 2021 7:52 am

Post by Vasex »

Distancing.
Almost everybody here lynched or tried to lynch at least 1 scum, so scums are bussing definitely.
Anastasia
Anastasia
Goon
Anastasia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5516 (ISO) » Thu May 20, 2021 7:56 am

Post by Anastasia »

You think our interaction on D1 looks like S v S?
Vasex
Vasex
Mafia Scum
Vasex
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5517 (ISO) » Thu May 20, 2021 7:57 am

Post by Vasex »

Easy so. Because he didn't pushed you hard all these days, so do you. He said that you can be scum only under the pressure when he could be elimed.
Anastasia
Anastasia
Goon
Anastasia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5518 (ISO) » Thu May 20, 2021 8:01 am

Post by Anastasia »

In post 5508, Andresvmb wrote:
In post 5506, Anastasia wrote:Please Andres, you're one of the few people I actually trust in this game. Help me - if you see something then advocate for it.
I thought bloodhail was Town at first because of how they came in with a completely relaxed attitude, a sense of I’m not going to read and you can’t force me, and a late vote for Scum. But their competing claim, and their constant distortion of my positions, all make it spectacularly likely from my perspective that they’re Scum.

If you trust that I’m Town in this game, well then all you have to look for are some of the arguments they’ve made against me both yesterday and today. Vasex should also not be trusted because they seem intent on (i) murdering every Town, and (ii) constantly pick at my claim and delegitimize it. There’s other reason to strongly dislike Vasex here, but they’re hyper posting still makes me think it has to be Town (I’ve never seen Scum give away so much information before ever). They’re just horrendously wrong and I don’t know what to make of it. Now they seem to want to push against bloodhail but it’s very little way too late.
Well mechanically speaking why can't a vanilla cop and a simple fruit vendor be in the same game? You know from the previous game we played together how mech assumptions can lead to bad outcomes - I kind of want to go on dayplay alone.

If you believe bloodhail is aligned with mafia, how did he know NDMath is a vanilla townie? We already have a flipped mafia cop, do you think the mafia also have a vanilla cop?

I think it's not impossible for Vasex to be scum. He's been mostly wrong about everything and his activity has a very dramatic shift if you've noticed.

On d1 he was incredibly active and engaged - possibly because T3 was very close to elimination so he had to be constantly fighting to mis-elim people and save T3.

But on D2, D3, D4 his activity dropped off the map, he doesn't care nearly as much, and we're nowhere close to getting a scum elim on either day.

Activity divergence can be a scum tell for someone whose playstyle is to power-wolf elims because unless they see a threat to themselves or their scum team, they don't have the motivation to hyperpost, thread distort and maintain thread control. He's quite happy to let the town kill itself.
Anastasia
Anastasia
Goon
Anastasia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5519 (ISO) » Thu May 20, 2021 8:02 am

Post by Anastasia »

In post 5517, Vasex wrote:Easy so. Because he didn't pushed you hard all these days, so do you. He said that you can be scum only under the pressure when he could be elimed.
He's not even playing this game why would he push me hard?
Vasex
Vasex
Mafia Scum
Vasex
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5520 (ISO) » Thu May 20, 2021 8:04 am

Post by Vasex »

In that case Anastasia is a scum. Andre is town.
You are trying to set Andre against me.
Vasex
Vasex
Mafia Scum
Vasex
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5521 (ISO) » Thu May 20, 2021 8:07 am

Post by Vasex »

In that case I can probably vote Bloodhail. But I need to think about it. We elimed his checked NDMath, now to elim him... I dont like it and I need to think more
Vasex
Vasex
Mafia Scum
Vasex
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5522 (ISO) » Thu May 20, 2021 8:11 am

Post by Vasex »

I was fucking right about Artemiana/Anastasia. I will reread who was arguing with me about that
Vasex
Vasex
Mafia Scum
Vasex
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5523 (ISO) » Thu May 20, 2021 8:19 am

Post by Vasex »

bloodhail, tell me, what did you think about kitty's and t3's claims? why kitty was so towny for you? you are a cop, there are two other cops, is it ok for you?
Vasex
Vasex
Mafia Scum
Vasex
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5524 (ISO) » Thu May 20, 2021 8:24 am

Post by Vasex »

In post 1320, T3 wrote:Townys entrance from Ana. I would rather not vote LHF slots day1 right now.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”