Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: he/him/his

Post Post #775 (ISO) » Thu May 20, 2021 12:06 pm

Post by osuka »

i mean for fucks sake in that game someone accused him of doing nothing and he actually just quoted a bunch of his own posts as a counterargument

"I would also like to reiterate my claim that Osuka is sort of obviously town" - rc about scumsuka
"don't tell anyone, but there's a reason why you're one of my favourite people to mod for" - datisi
osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #776 (ISO) » Thu May 20, 2021 12:07 pm

Post by osuka »

pedit i misread that

bob was saying gerain was giving way too many opinions there so i supposed that's the same as here?

"I would also like to reiterate my claim that Osuka is sort of obviously town" - rc about scumsuka
"don't tell anyone, but there's a reason why you're one of my favourite people to mod for" - datisi
osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #777 (ISO) » Thu May 20, 2021 12:09 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 611, geraintm wrote:
In post 607, humaneatingmonkey wrote:
In post 606, geraintm wrote:maybe human eating monkey for his fast about face on me for no good reasons is suspicious - because i didn't do anything to change their mind really.
i don't know what you're saying because even this post is pretty town
the timeline was i believe

you think i'm scum
i go "you can think of me as bad town but i am town"
you go "oh yeah, you are right, you are town!"
i go "that's weird you backed off me so easily"
you go "you are spewing town vibes"
i go "i really am not, you are being weird"
you go "see, you did it again!"

i find your interaction with me odd
@lemons i think this is in line with the game you linked. how would you say this differs from that?

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #778 (ISO) » Thu May 20, 2021 12:10 pm

Post by osuka »

all in all i'm not so sure that the meta case on gerain is very good. i feel like i have to read more into his progression in this game in particular though because i dont think i have a very good grasp of it

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #779 (ISO) » Thu May 20, 2021 12:14 pm

Post by osuka »

other than what i said in 774, which i stand by, i cant really find anything too weird about that game and this one for gerain (looking only at d1 in that game). am i right in thinking that the meta case is kind of a cornerstone of the push on that slot or am i mistaken?

humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #780 (ISO) » Thu May 20, 2021 2:55 pm

Post by humaneatingmonkey »

In post 521, osuka wrote:you've said nothing that substantially progressed the game

why are you even that attached to the fact that lemons chose to push you instead of gerain? why are you so defensive about it?
your play reeks of scum so far
humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #781 (ISO) » Thu May 20, 2021 2:56 pm

In post 764, osuka wrote:this is extremely vague, factually questionable, and distinctly accusatory. you haven't backed half of what you said so really barring a decent explanation of most of this, VOTE: hem
oh so you never called me scum but I'm scum now?
humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #782 (ISO) » Thu May 20, 2021 3:10 pm

In post 764, osuka wrote:please point out where i slipped in perspective. my read on lemons has stayed relatively constant from the beginning of the game and yours is a bit vague if anything, but with this sort of push i can't imagine there isn't at least some degree of hidden motivation behind what you're doing.
your chainsaw defense is evidence of slip in perspective. you've assumed InsiduousLemons had more solid reasons to be town than he really does. more reason that you've soloed a countercase against him with hostility and tried to OMGUS me for it. you say "conftown" is a hyperbole, so now I don't understand your reason even more. you also said gerains was a mislynch. that's corroborating evidence.

I'll get to the incoherent part later. Plus, maybe your response here could prove it even more.
bugspray
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #783 (ISO) » Thu May 20, 2021 3:24 pm

Post by bugspray »

okay so i ate some soup i feel a lot better now
i will try to catch up tonight or tomorrow
MY PRONOUNS ARE THEY/THEM

do not assume my posts follow coherency they do not imagine that every time i post i put half of my knowledge into a clone and then the clone murders me
osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #784 (ISO) » Thu May 20, 2021 3:49 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 781, humaneatingmonkey wrote:
In post 764, osuka wrote:this is extremely vague, factually questionable, and distinctly accusatory. you haven't backed half of what you said so really barring a decent explanation of most of this, VOTE: hem
oh so you never called me scum but I'm scum now?
yeah actually i had you as null-ish because admittedly you did not a lot that was truly that questionable other than the stupid shit you were throwing at me, but doubling down on all of that after you've had time to cool down and after what's happened since? you're either scum or not playing wincon

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #785 (ISO) » Thu May 20, 2021 3:55 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 782, humaneatingmonkey wrote:
In post 764, osuka wrote:please point out where i slipped in perspective. my read on lemons has stayed relatively constant from the beginning of the game and yours is a bit vague if anything, but with this sort of push i can't imagine there isn't at least some degree of hidden motivation behind what you're doing.
your chainsaw defense is evidence of slip in perspective. you've assumed InsiduousLemons had more solid reasons to be town than he really does. more reason that you've soloed a countercase against him with hostility and tried to OMGUS me for it. you say "conftown" is a hyperbole, so now I don't understand your reason even more. you also said gerains was a mislynch. that's corroborating evidence.

I'll get to the incoherent part later. Plus, maybe your response here could prove it even more.
im my mind, lemons is town. there's really not a lot else to it so yeah i'm gonna defend that slot because at the end of the day, picking pushes apart is how scum really becomes apparent. it's well established at this point that you disagree with my read on lemons, but what you're essentially saying here is that i've assumed he has more solid reasons to be town than he actually does - doesn't the inverse apply to you, too? you've portrayed the slot as being an order of magnitude scummier than it actually was, and for what reason? to get a lynch? you don't do that as town, because if you make a push with that sort of foundation you end up with green flips all over the place

this is the last time i'm going to say this: if you can't fully grasp that saying someone is conftown d1 is a hyperbole, or that I said gerains was a mislynch _very clearly_ in THAT hypothetical, for the sake of the argument, then i don't know what else to tell you than to go read a fucking book, because you really need to learn how to interpret some fucking text before you try to play a game of mafia again.

that said, i really don't think you're that dense so the next plausible explanation is that you're just scum riding the fever wagon on my slot because parroting that shit back at me constantly, despite the fact that it's an enormous misrep, is apparently working. more power to you

humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #786 (ISO) » Thu May 20, 2021 7:31 pm

In post 785, osuka wrote:this is the last time i'm going to say this: if you can't fully grasp that saying someone is conftown d1 is a hyperbole, or that I said gerains was a mislynch _very clearly_ in THAT hypothetical, for the sake of the argument, then i don't know what else to tell you than to go read a fucking book, because you really need to learn how to interpret some fucking text before you try to play a game of mafia again.
you slipped again. this paragraph was written in the assumption that I am town. i thought was scum?
humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #787 (ISO) » Thu May 20, 2021 7:33 pm

either i'm bad town or malicious scum. you need to choose.
humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #788 (ISO) » Thu May 20, 2021 7:38 pm

In post 785, osuka wrote:im my mind, lemons is town.
this is the problem. how is lemons town in your mind that early in the game? if you can make a very convincing argument that lemons is town beyond a reasonable doubt at that point of the game — so much so that you won't entertain a perspective (even he admits is valid) that he could be scum — then maybe you can convince me it wasn't a perspective slip
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #789 (ISO) » Thu May 20, 2021 8:03 pm

Post by VFP »

In post 788, humaneatingmonkey wrote:this is the problem. how is lemons town in your mind that early in the game?
This is what Osuka did as scum last game but with Andre early game if I remember correctly. Just tried to buddy up by calling him town.

I can also see the defensive aggression as a way to make you back down. Osuka did the exact same thing to me when I was calling him scum, and just spent the entire game calling me scum and wasting a vote every day.

VOTE: Osuka
bugspray
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #790 (ISO) » Thu May 20, 2021 8:07 pm

Post by bugspray »

alright so i've got meatballs and marinara sauce in the rice cooker
feeling like i can finally do a good read once i've got a nice grinder in my belly =]

do not assume my posts follow coherency they do not imagine that every time i post i put half of my knowledge into a clone and then the clone murders me
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #791 (ISO) » Thu May 20, 2021 8:51 pm

Post by geraintm »

Unofficial vote count

Bugspray votes osuka
VFP votes osuka
Osuka votes Humaneatingmonkey
Humaneatingmonkey votes osuka
Geraintm votes humaneatingmonkey
Ivyeo votes osuka
T3 votes bugspray
Anya vote bugspray
InsidiousLemons votes osuka
EGic96 vote Insidious lemons
Dunnstral – no vote
Umlaut votes GEraintm

Total

Osuka 5: Bugspray, VFP, Humaneatingmonkey, Ivyeo, Insidiouslemons
Humaneatingmonkey 2: Osuka, Geraintm
Bugspray 2: T3, Anya
Insidiouslemons 1: Egix96
Geraintm 1: Umlaut

Not Voting 1: Dunstral
bugspray
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #792 (ISO) » Thu May 20, 2021 9:31 pm

Post by bugspray »

Expired marinara sauce : puke:

humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #793 (ISO) » Thu May 20, 2021 9:34 pm

bugs if you don't post game-relevant content soon, I will think you're meandering on purpose.
Anya
Anya
Mafia Scum
Anya
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #794 (ISO) » Thu May 20, 2021 10:10 pm

Post by Anya »

bugspray is meme status if town

has to be wolf right
humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #795 (ISO) » Thu May 20, 2021 10:18 pm

bugspray plays like this. i don't want to attempt to differentiate their meta. i'm not very good at parsing meta-information and applying it to the game.
bugspray
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #796 (ISO) » Thu May 20, 2021 10:57 pm

Post by bugspray »

it might not have been expired, i think my rice cooker literally just evaporated a lot of the misture and gave me concetrated marinara but my stomach is settling down

geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #797 (ISO) » Thu May 20, 2021 11:08 pm

Post by geraintm »

VOTE: osuka
humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor