bloodhail
bloodhail
Goon
bloodhail
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5750 (ISO) » Fri May 21, 2021 4:38 am

Post by bloodhail »

In post 5748, Vasex wrote:Why cabd is so town for you? Just because of the reaction?
In post 5749, Vasex wrote:You said not to elim him just because you are going to sleep or whatever, and the you came with strict NO to kitty about cabd.
yea because he didnt act like caught scum and just give up, his reaction was like frustrated town who keeps getting pushed in the POE and is having trouble getting in the game because of it but was sure i had just outed myself as scum to him

i said i was retracting my guilty because i was off my break, i also said at the same time i townread the reaction

why do you keep doing this where you take something simple and wildly distort it
Vasex
Vasex
Mafia Scum
Vasex
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5751 (ISO) » Fri May 21, 2021 4:40 am

Post by Vasex »

Where are answers about Ana or other scums?
bloodhail
bloodhail
Goon
bloodhail
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5752 (ISO) » Fri May 21, 2021 4:44 am

Post by bloodhail »

i dont understand what "who is ana" means
bloodhail
bloodhail
Goon
bloodhail
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5753 (ISO) » Fri May 21, 2021 4:45 am

Post by bloodhail »

right now im at like andres/enchant/ana still, maybe mark if one of those is wrong
Vasex
Vasex
Mafia Scum
Vasex
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5754 (ISO) » Fri May 21, 2021 5:06 am

Post by Vasex »

Who can say poe of Anastasia? Who are scums for her? This lurking is much more suspicious than cabd's, at least we know two (?) possible scums of cabd.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5755 (ISO) » Fri May 21, 2021 5:11 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I actually think Mark is pretty likely to be scum and cabd either agrees w/ me or he's distancing from Mark.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Vasex
Vasex
Mafia Scum
Vasex
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5756 (ISO) » Fri May 21, 2021 5:13 am

Post by Vasex »

Even about me... She is not denying i can be town, she is talking with me like with stupid town. She doesnt want to elim any of cops. So where are scums for her? Very inconvinient situation to decide it, right? She needs to save her partner and better not with the death of Andre who believes her. She just seeking the opportunity and cannot say her position.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5757 (ISO) » Fri May 21, 2021 5:27 am

Post by Nero Cain »

my thing is cabd and andre both had the same reaction to the fake gulties so IDK why he's scum reading one over the other.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5758 (ISO) » Fri May 21, 2021 5:28 am

Post by Nero Cain »

and I don't thnk the reactions are AI. both town and scum are going to want to 1v1 the guy that's claiming guilty on him.

Anastasia
Anastasia
Goon
Anastasia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5759 (ISO) » Fri May 21, 2021 5:33 am

Post by Anastasia »

In post 5756, Vasex wrote:Even about me... She is not denying i can be town, she is talking with me like with stupid town. She doesnt want to elim any of cops. So where are scums for her? Very inconvinient situation to decide it, right? She needs to save her partner and better not with the death of Andre who believes her. She just seeking the opportunity and cannot say her position.
I'm not denying you can be town because I'm town so I don't know who the scum are.

That's part of being town.

The not knowing who is good and who is scum.

If I was scum I would just bluster and pretend I know everything and hard shove your elimination through.

Kind of like what you are trying to do to me.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5760 (ISO) » Fri May 21, 2021 5:41 am

Post by Nero Cain »

cabd is "not playing" though he seems like he's relatively active and tends to pop up when his # is called. He had Dunn as a scum read but never pushed there and lightly pushed ana then dropped it. Then on d2 said he'd be willing to vote 2 town (me and STD) but never bothered getting his hands dirty then when he finally does vote its on town Math so I mean this just seems like a scum stratagem to me.

Vasex
Vasex
Mafia Scum
Vasex
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5761 (ISO) » Fri May 21, 2021 5:44 am

Post by Vasex »

In post 5759, Anastasia wrote:If I was scum I would just bluster and pretend I know everything and hard shove your elimination through
Sounds very true)
Vasex
Vasex
Mafia Scum
Vasex
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5762 (ISO) » Fri May 21, 2021 5:46 am

Post by Vasex »

Ana is 100% mafia here.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5763 (ISO) » Fri May 21, 2021 5:48 am

Post by Nero Cain »

the only way he's mafia is if ita with cabd or atleast thats the way I see it. If not who is ana with and why?

KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #5764 (ISO) » Fri May 21, 2021 5:56 am

Post by KittyTacky »

In post 5729, Vasex wrote:Kitty checked dgb... dgb is killed like jailkeeper
Though it is strange to have two mafia cops imo
And just before you said I am town. TF you saying man?

Anyways I'm going to sleep. Will re-read this entire day tomorrow and share thoughts.
If u dont elim me today, you are Minecrafters
~Vasex
When i open this game, and starting read, i immediatly close it because i starting strongly consider self last townie alive and others are just jesters.
~Enchant
Vasex
Vasex
Mafia Scum
Vasex
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5765 (ISO) » Fri May 21, 2021 6:16 am

Post by Vasex »

Nero, if cabd is scum, he needed to survive this day after ndmath's elimination.
He needed some kind of plan.
Does it look like this plan - checking him by Blood?
And maybe this is not fo survival of cabd, but for survival of one of them in case of elimination of the other one?
Vasex
Vasex
Mafia Scum
Vasex
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5766 (ISO) » Fri May 21, 2021 6:18 am

Post by Vasex »

Could they do that? Im not sure but smb of you can know this better.
bloodhail
bloodhail
Goon
bloodhail
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5767 (ISO) » Fri May 21, 2021 6:32 am

Post by bloodhail »

In post 5757, Nero Cain wrote:my thing is cabd and andre both had the same reaction to the fake gulties so IDK why he's scum reading one over the other.
In post 5758, Nero Cain wrote:and I don't thnk the reactions are AI. both town and scum are going to want to 1v1 the guy that's claiming guilty on him.
theyre not the same at all, wtf

and he didnt try to 1v1 me idk how you call selfvoting a 1v1
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5768 (ISO) » Fri May 21, 2021 6:49 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 5765, Vasex wrote:Does it look like this plan - checking him by Blood?
And maybe this is not fo survival of cabd, but for survival of one of them in case of elimination of the other one?
if you think it scum can likely do it. if Cabd wanted to survive today Blood jumping in and trying to get lynched over him seems like a decent possibility. As for the other, cabd going down isn't the end especially if they are well entrenched.

gun to your head-cabd is scum who are his buddies?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5769 (ISO) » Fri May 21, 2021 6:54 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 5767, bloodhail wrote:theyre not the same at all, wtf

and he didnt try to 1v1 me idk how you call selfvoting a 1v1
cabd is still effectively 1v1ing you as he's begging me to get you tomorrow. He's either scum that realizes that his time is up/he wants to be bussed for town cred or he's mature enough to know that I need his death to move on.

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #5770 (ISO) » Fri May 21, 2021 7:01 am

Post by Cabd »

The latter. It's why I'm still voting myself.

Marky's vanishing is indeed a terrible sign for him, Nero.
Currently in COVID hell, population: Entire Household
Vasex
Vasex
Mafia Scum
Vasex
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5771 (ISO) » Fri May 21, 2021 7:02 am

Post by Vasex »

In post 5768, Nero Cain wrote:gun to your head-cabd is scum who are his buddies?
this is one of my options: blood - ana - cabd.
but on the cabd's slot can be almost anyone
Vasex
Vasex
Mafia Scum
Vasex
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5772 (ISO) » Fri May 21, 2021 7:04 am

Post by Vasex »

cabd, maybe it is time to play? can you be useful please if you are town? thank you.
Vasex
Vasex
Mafia Scum
Vasex
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5773 (ISO) » Fri May 21, 2021 7:05 am

Post by Vasex »

we are having difficult situation, and you even didn't update you last scumreads... still ana, blood...? who else?
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #5774 (ISO) » Fri May 21, 2021 7:07 am

Post by Andresvmb »

Why do we have to execute anyone just so that Nero can “move on”? How about we actually try and execute Scum? Why is anyone even considering what Vasex wants after multiple Town executions?

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”