Vasex
Vasex
Mafia Scum
Vasex
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5775 (ISO) » Fri May 21, 2021 7:10 am

Post by Vasex »

I elimed 1 scum. You elimed 0 scums. Live with that lol.
Im the leader here.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5776 (ISO) » Fri May 21, 2021 7:57 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 5774, Andresvmb wrote:Why do we have to execute anyone just so that Nero can “move on”? How about we actually try and execute Scum?
y is cabd town?

if cabd is town and im wrongly tunneling him then im helping the scum team so exactly why is not resolving the cabd quagmire the wrong thing to do today? It's 3 v 8. worst-case scenario is im wrong and we go to 3v6 but if im right we go to 2v7. I'm not seeing what the downside is and if you think that this is tvt I don't see why you think having a tunneling town Nero is a good idea
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #5777 (ISO) » Fri May 21, 2021 8:04 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 5649, Vasex wrote:HOW CAN U CONSIDER BLOODHAIL IS TOWN IF HE CHECKED ME A TOWN BUT U CONSIDER ME SCUM???
How can a VANILLA COP check you TOWN?? His result is you are VANILLA. Period.

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Moment of Brilliance
Andresvmb
He/Him
Moment of Brilliance
Moment of Brilliance
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #5778 (ISO) » Fri May 21, 2021 8:06 am

Post by Andresvmb »

In post 5776, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 5774, Andresvmb wrote:Why do we have to execute anyone just so that Nero can “move on”? How about we actually try and execute Scum?
y is cabd town?

if cabd is town and im wrongly tunneling him then im helping the scum team so exactly why is not resolving the cabd quagmire the wrong thing to do today? It's 3 v 8. worst-case scenario is im wrong and we go to 3v6 but if im right we go to 2v7. I'm not seeing what the downside is and if you think that this is tvt I don't see why you think having a tunneling town Nero is a good idea
I think there’s a much higher chance bloodhail is Scum, and I think Cabd is just going to flip Town and I’m going to want to tear my hair out.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #5779 (ISO) » Fri May 21, 2021 8:07 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 5660, Vasex wrote:The strangest thing here is a50, who considers now blood town, though he was townreading andre
I TR them BOTH.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5780 (ISO) » Fri May 21, 2021 8:09 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 5778, Andresvmb wrote:I think there’s a much higher chance bloodhail is Scum, and I think Cabd is just going to flip Town and I’m going to want to tear my hair out.
but y is cabd town and y did you change your mind there? I'm p sure that @ one point you were considering that I coulda been rght all along.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #5781 (ISO) » Fri May 21, 2021 8:12 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 5708, Anastasia wrote:I'm ok with a Vasex elim today but I'd like to hear more from A50/Marky Mark they're kind of fading into the ether.
If you have questions for me: ask away.

Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Moment of Brilliance
Andresvmb
He/Him
Moment of Brilliance
Moment of Brilliance

Post Post #5782 (ISO) » Fri May 21, 2021 8:20 am

Post by Andresvmb »

In post 5780, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 5778, Andresvmb wrote:I think there’s a much higher chance bloodhail is Scum, and I think Cabd is just going to flip Town and I’m going to want to tear my hair out.
but y is cabd town and y did you change your mind there? I'm p sure that @ one point you were considering that I coulda been rght all along.
I’m strongly SR’ing bloodhail. If you make that assumption, that little reaction test around Cabd starts looking really suspicious. It’s one of two things. Scum distancing (I doubt it), or Scum positioning around a Town flip. My gut says the latter. That’s it really - it’s not like I can read Cabd’s contributions or self-vote and definitively say yeah that’s Town. I mean there’s no way. And they’re mis-execution bait I agree there so is there some positive value to an execution there? Yeah, maybe. But you could make the same argument for Vasex then (and a much stronger one).
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Moment of Brilliance
Andresvmb
He/Him
Moment of Brilliance
Moment of Brilliance

Post Post #5783 (ISO) » Fri May 21, 2021 8:30 am

Post by Andresvmb »

In post 5391, Cabd wrote:
In post 5388, bloodhail wrote:remember to get andres tomorrow
Just to confirm, if you're town, you've taken this from "poor collective town play" to "bloodhail lied as town and game-threw" as far as how you'll be remembered.
I think this is more likely Town than Scum, and frankly the biggest reason for bloodhail to retract is so that they don’t get speed executed tomorrow. If Cabd is executed now, and flips Town, they get to claim their reaction test was successful and we should have listened. And c’mon now it’s the Scummiest slot alive.
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Moment of Brilliance
Andresvmb
He/Him
Moment of Brilliance
Moment of Brilliance

Post Post #5784 (ISO) » Fri May 21, 2021 8:34 am

Post by Andresvmb »

But I mean no one really cares to read, there’s way too many posts because Vasex just spews nonsense nonstop, and Town apathy has truly set in as far as I can tell. Every Town player I had some confidence was Town {Rathe, DGB, Kerset} and some players I would have cross-checked my thoughts with had they remained in the game because I trust their thinking {XP, Anya} are all dead. And Pooky who could clearly carry this Town if they tried doesn’t seem that invested, and Marky Mark has completely disappeared. The rest of you could all flip Scum as far as I’m concerned and I wouldn’t be totally surprised.
samantha97
samantha97
Mafia Scum
samantha97
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5785 (ISO) » Fri May 21, 2021 8:44 am

Post by samantha97 »

In post 5784, Andresvmb wrote:But I mean no one really cares to read, there’s way too many posts because Vasex just spews nonsense nonstop, and Town apathy has truly set in as far as I can tell. Every Town player I had some confidence was Town {Rathe, DGB, Kerset} and some players I would have cross-checked my thoughts with had they remained in the game because I trust their thinking {XP, Anya} are all dead. And Pooky who could clearly carry this Town if they tried doesn’t seem that invested, and Marky Mark has completely disappeared. The rest of you could all flip Scum as far as I’m concerned and I wouldn’t be totally surprised.
I am heartbroken
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Moment of Brilliance
Andresvmb
He/Him
Moment of Brilliance
Moment of Brilliance

Post Post #5786 (ISO) » Fri May 21, 2021 8:48 am

Post by Andresvmb »

Like I even thought Enchant was spewed Town, but I don’t even know anymore. Their vote for me was just a complete eye opener in terms of just how far away we are from winning. The fact that some of you actually think I’m a viable Scum is unbelievable to me. I spent so much time trying to catch up and contribute that I’m honestly personally offended by it. And fine who gives a shit about that we’re trying to win. But the fact that we keep debating what to do with folks that have gotten everything so horribly wrong is just AMAZING to me. I wouldn’t ask Vasex for the fucking time, let alone who the Scum are this game.
samantha97
samantha97
Mafia Scum
samantha97
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5787 (ISO) » Fri May 21, 2021 8:51 am

Post by samantha97 »

yes the constant circular discussions are annoying

the ignoring rathe's reads and the clearly town-filled wagons stuff is annoying

which is why I'm willing to vote bloodhail/anastasia/cabd today
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Moment of Brilliance
Andresvmb
He/Him
Moment of Brilliance
Moment of Brilliance

Post Post #5788 (ISO) » Fri May 21, 2021 8:53 am

Post by Andresvmb »

At least Rathe is dead and doesn’t have to deal with this shit anymore.
samantha97
samantha97
Mafia Scum
samantha97
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5789 (ISO) » Fri May 21, 2021 8:57 am

Post by samantha97 »

thankfully I will be too soon~
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5790 (ISO) » Fri May 21, 2021 8:59 am

Post by Nero Cain »

xp was a scum read for rathe but her other reads were cabd, ana, blood and maybe mark so I don't really feel like we are ignoring rathes reads

samantha97
samantha97
Mafia Scum
samantha97
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5791 (ISO) » Fri May 21, 2021 9:01 am

Post by samantha97 »

I talked them into dkkoba, but dunnstral was ignored in favor of save the dragons

they thought cabd/anastasia/bloodhail weren't town, and the day after they died cabd got saved by a town wagon, whether cabd is town or not
Enchant
Enchant
Hannibal Lecter
Enchant
Hannibal Lecter
Hannibal Lecter

Post Post #5792 (ISO) » Fri May 21, 2021 10:18 am

Post by Enchant »

In post 5786, Andresvmb wrote:Like I even thought Enchant was spewed Town, but I don’t even know anymore. Their vote for me was just a complete eye opener in terms of just how far away we are from winning. The fact that some of you actually think I’m a viable Scum is unbelievable to me. I spent so much time trying to catch up and contribute that I’m honestly personally offended by it. And fine who gives a shit about that we’re trying to win. But the fact that we keep debating what to do with folks that have gotten everything so horribly wrong is just AMAZING to me. I wouldn’t ask Vasex for the fucking time, let alone who the Scum are this game.
I know only there's likely mafia in you two, not exactly who. And yes, i didn't particually cared about it because result would be same from my perspective: There's reasons for both. If Blood flips Town, then you are mafia. If he flips mafia, you are probably innocent. If you flip town, Blood most likely mafia. If you flip mafia, then Blood probably innocent. After this suicidal test which is asking for lynch, he gained some townie points for me, because...
Why. Simple why. I can't understand his mafia motivation saving Cabd and get hit self, even if they are both mafia, because he was pretty townreaded.

UNVOTE:

You can stop blaming my idiocy (like i already know it) and collect actual evidence why vote Blood, and not you and i prefer in calm manner. It genuine helps.
Enchant
Enchant
Hannibal Lecter
Enchant
Hannibal Lecter
Hannibal Lecter

Post Post #5793 (ISO) » Fri May 21, 2021 10:20 am

Post by Enchant »

I go to sleep, and expect to see something readable tomorrow, if i see another redirects on Cabd/Ana/anyone else go win this game yourself, because it's unwinnable with your logic.
Marky Mark
Marky Mark
Mafia Scum
Marky Mark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5794 (ISO) » Fri May 21, 2021 11:35 am

Post by Marky Mark »

Good evening all, I am home from my holiday (vacation for all you US English speakers). I will skim read tomorrow and try and get caught up on developments but feel free to share any key points with me.
Marky Mark
Marky Mark
Mafia Scum
Marky Mark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5795 (ISO) » Fri May 21, 2021 11:40 am

Post by Marky Mark »

In particular, I've checked the flips from yesterday/last night and if anyone has found any info on crumbs left by DGB as to her targets then I would be interested to see that
Vasex
Vasex
Mafia Scum
Vasex
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5796 (ISO) » Fri May 21, 2021 12:38 pm

Post by Vasex »

What does prevent blood and ana to be together and with t3?
Anastasia
Anastasia
Goon
Anastasia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5797 (ISO) » Fri May 21, 2021 1:33 pm

Post by Anastasia »

the fact that my role pm is green
Vasex
Vasex
Mafia Scum