Micro 1011 | mafiascum rpg | gg

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: they (pl.)

Post Post #1750 (ISO) » Fri May 21, 2021 7:45 pm

Post by Infinity 324 »

In post 1748, Chromium wrote:but does scum!unwnd do that
I don't have enough meta to say for sure
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

plural system, we may or may not sign
srckz
srckz
Goon
srckz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1751 (ISO) » Fri May 21, 2021 7:46 pm

Post by srckz »

I think you're town Inf and you should just go the dungeon with me. Would get some alleviated stress off you. I think you are capable of your emotional resonance and can tap into it as scum, but when you say things like 'I'm tired of explaining' that feels more on the behest of your own want to be understood. Not merely scum who is trying to dodge the question.
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1752 (ISO) » Fri May 21, 2021 7:48 pm

Post by Infinity 324 »

comfy reaction emoji
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

Chromium
Chromium
Goon
Chromium
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1753 (ISO) » Fri May 21, 2021 7:48 pm

Post by Chromium »

In post 1750, Infinity 324 wrote:
you just finished a game with scum unwnd, did you not?
Hydra of Alisae(e/em/eir) and DkKoba(they/them)
Chromium
Chromium
Goon
Chromium
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1754 (ISO) » Fri May 21, 2021 7:49 pm

Post by Chromium »

alright - here's a tough one -

what is everyone's reasons for townreading Emily?
minus the diffusion thing
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1755 (ISO) » Fri May 21, 2021 7:51 pm

Post by Infinity 324 »

In post 1753, Chromium wrote:
you just finished a game with scum unwnd, did you not?
He didn't do the "I'm done explaining" in that game, but you'd only say that in a pretty specific context so 1 game is too small of a sample
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

srckz
srckz
Goon
srckz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1756 (ISO) » Fri May 21, 2021 7:51 pm

Post by srckz »

I'm sitting at null with her, I'd have the same question, probably.
Chromium
Chromium
Goon
Chromium
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1757 (ISO) » Fri May 21, 2021 7:52 pm

Post by Chromium »

also in case anyone thinks im trying to discred/setup here - im just forcing stances to be taken, and add to the info we have available on the board.

i feel the nightkill potentially coming my way tonight and i'd rather at least help the dayplay.

i DO have more mech thoughts for a potential 8 way tomorrow but i'd rather just not out that atm because it involves a lot of math with levels and stuff and at that point id rather focus on dayplay when we have guaranteed eliminations.
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1758 (ISO) » Fri May 21, 2021 7:53 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

Official Vote Count 1.18

Execute
With 9 votes in play, it takes 5 to end day early.

End Day -2 -
srckz, Infinity 324
Not Voting -7 -
Dunnstral, Emily, Morning Tweet, Ydrasse, Chromium, Isis, JohnnyFarrar

Deadline:
(expired on 2021-05-22 16:02:45)

Mod notes:

I am hand counting everything, so please tell me if I make an error! Also note the changed deadline![/area]
srckz
srckz
Goon
srckz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1759 (ISO) » Fri May 21, 2021 7:53 pm

Post by srckz »

Alright I'm genuinely checking out

I've said everything I've possibly wanted to for this day. If anyone has any questions refer to 1725-1726

Time for Castlevanila
Chromium
Chromium
Goon
Chromium
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1760 (ISO) » Fri May 21, 2021 7:54 pm

Post by Chromium »

i wanna look at some of the lower WIM slots here at EoD mainly because thats the main reason i wanted to utilize the whole day. scum WIM will always decrease over time in the dayphase, except with people who are crazy and actually like playing scum(me lol) and even I suffer WIM loss on a phase where I need to fake something that's not so easy to fake, or i will end up eventually slipping up something because i have to constantly weave a web.
srckz
srckz
Goon
srckz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1761 (ISO) » Fri May 21, 2021 7:57 pm

Post by srckz »

Just saying if you (or anyone else) wants to do the busywork here is another scumgame of mine.

I won it winning a cc battle with the vig with a cleared IC and not having to actually bus my partner.

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=85416
Chromium
Chromium
Goon
Chromium
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1762 (ISO) » Fri May 21, 2021 8:01 pm

Post by Chromium »

lmao i was gonna replace into that but read how much of a shitfest that game was and declined to in case i rolled town in the slot
Chromium
Chromium
Goon
Chromium
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1763 (ISO) » Fri May 21, 2021 8:02 pm

Post by Chromium »

town was so screwed from d1 because you could just feel how lost they were. also vig was big lol
Chromium
Chromium
Goon
Chromium
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1764 (ISO) » Fri May 21, 2021 8:04 pm

Post by Chromium »

town should have 100% just limmed the stronger player in that cc because those vig shots were so yikes
JohnnyFarrar
JohnnyFarrar
Jack of All Trades
JohnnyFarrar
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1765 (ISO) » Fri May 21, 2021 9:33 pm

Post by JohnnyFarrar »

My favorite thing about my son is the hypocrisy. *kicks blanket across the room* *cries his hardest because he's cold*

I'm conceding the isis point. Call it tentative trust in Ydrasse
Phone posting. Low effort, big fun.
"In my heart, Johnny will always be scum" - Not_Mafia
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1766 (ISO) » Fri May 21, 2021 10:15 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

Not that this is super important but Ydrasse fits how i would envision a ydrasse who is very tired of playing scum multiple times in a row looks like. I think if she were scum it'd be more similar to the chain of scum games recently, but instead she came across as way more on fire

I concur she has a really good scum game but i want to say she's getting a well deserved respite from the alignment and this is probably what that looks like. So overall i think out of everyone she's had the hardest performance to fake thus far. Can vibe with Isis' thoughts on the matter too certainly
In post 1688, Chromium wrote:and its odd you didn't even quote a single thing from that page here - but you had a townread there based on a townping?
In post 1694, Chromium wrote:@ydrasse do you feel that isis' read on you is genuine and not TMI?
In post 1697, Chromium wrote:
In post 1693, Isis wrote:You asked for the bastion of the high confidence of my Ydrasse townread, I picked out the points that were the strongest. That was a townread from a lower information phase, I can go through and pickout why I was feeling that way then if you want.

Both those posts are not all-in
no, you've said enough. I think you've TMI'd ydrasse as town here and are trying to pocket her.
Have you never townread somebody but gone back to figure out the concrete reasons later on and developed your reasons as they are asked for? When i don't have a game perfectly cached in my mind i sometimes give reads and evaluate them live when prompted to give more solid reasoning for em. Sometimes it includes stuff i didnt have access to or didnt see at the time

Essentially if asked to give reasons for why i believe someone's town sometimes i go back and read off the top of my head. Interestingly enough as scum im more likely to have the reasoning on hand because i feel scared someone will ask me for my reasoning, i wont know, then ill get accused of whatever bs. So using whatever evidence you notice on a fresh read-thru can be a sign of not stressing keeping track of your reads perfectly (or, a sign of scum who straight up doesnt know and is making stuff up, which i take it is how you're interpreting it)

Although i think it does heavily imply ydrasse as town if isis were to be scum but that's more of a read id make after isis' flip in that case

I can't even tell if you're drawing a conclusion from this exercise, or it was a reaction test, or whatever it was but i wrote this so here it is
In post 1699, Isis wrote:does this mean I can skip MT and go build my netrunner deck
nyoooooooooooooo you need to scumread me more so the story won't be outdated
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1767 (ISO) » Fri May 21, 2021 10:32 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 1725, unwnd wrote:I'm seeing their scumminess in the lack of progression and how they stifle.
I think not into the game is a fair characterization

Lack of progression seems a little harsh although id have to pose that question to others

Also I could really see Johnny being town cause im missing why ppl are scumreading there so that kinda feels bad

Out of curiosity, does scum lose (more or less) if two of them get sent into the dungeon? Because either one abandons and the other dies or both abandon and both get shown as escapees -- interesting

This is a tough game i still see every player as possibly scum, although if i rate my levels of hypothetical surprise and shock in my mind...

Ydrasse
Isis
Chrom // Emily
srckz // Johnny
Infinity // Dunny

This is like purely from lingering stuff that seemed towny to me probably by basically tone. And because I have read basically nothing of Dunn. And Chrom/srckz are kinda hedged downwards since i believe every member of those hydras could get townread on a d0 and maybe even would more likely be to be honest. Although I like Chrome more

Agree with Chrome's rationality to drag the day out further i agree thats +town but admittedly it's not as bad for scum if they're already townread. I still like the approach miles more than srckz and whoever voting to end the day
In post 1621, JohnnyFarrar wrote:Ydra is playing way different than board games but they were doing some scummy award winning deep fake shit in that game so we'll call it a light townread

Kobas plan is good so kobas good

Tweet seems like they'll be easier to sort with content

Inf is sort of stating more than intuiting most of their content, which hits me all wrong

Dunn is a null but doesn't seem worried about a mech solve despite following along with the mech stuff so lean town

Who am I missing?
using this as a jumping board (springboard?)

I dont see why scum would oppose the optimal mech plan ever and i think "solving" this setup is in both alignments' interest since i think the best conclusion was going to be found so it may as well be you who presents it (if that makes sense). Like it's got an objective best answer more or less i think
In post 1622, JohnnyFarrar wrote:Emily is good for reasons
i like that read

I kinda want infinity to be scum for the solveee cause then Isis/Johnny probably are less likely scum and then probably PoE broadens a bit quickly enough for us to address the partner before losing. Course going off vibes i'd just guess infinity w/ srcks but realistically could b anyone
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1768 (ISO) » Fri May 21, 2021 10:44 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

I see mainly Dunn talking mechanical (and as Johnny said, supporting the existing plan). Although i mean i dont see why he wouldnt especially considering i dont think Dunn has gotten any heat this phase. If both partners arent in the dungeon i dont think scum sweats it
In post 508, Dunnstral wrote:Regardless of mechanics being 'easy to fake' we still have to talk about them
hehe why yes my dear i suppose thats true but i still find them more or less helpful for any alignment to participate in if you've got the mind for it. The core idea that "townread ppl are better off so scum need to be townread" thing still applies regardless of mech, the positive reads you get for this discussion outweigh the negatives by far since i believe someone would have revealed the correct strategy anyway. May as well be you

I hate that it seems like im mostly talking about Chrome who i dont really think is all that likely to be scum but if they are i think the mechanical stuff played into ppls reads too much. To ease my soul on the subject...
In post 1304, Chromium wrote:i reread. who is MT's partner is the solution here.
In post 1307, Chromium wrote:infinity+MT im locking that in. =
In post 1321, Chromium wrote:ydrasse, isis or MT, who am i meta diving next?
In post 1350, Chromium wrote:i really got nothing. most of MT is NAI

the best i got is that infinity/MT don't seem aligned if 1 is scum
Reevaluating me from bottom barrel scum to just scumlean via my meta seems sort of pointless for scum!Chrome but obviously easily town motivated.

Call me biased but i find it a lot more charitable than srckz who is more or less content having me at the bottom for being souless (Which granted i can't exactly blame them, but I find that to be a more believable scum minded read)

Anyway still scrolling thru Dunn's ISO i dont find myself super motivated one way or the other, should see what other ppl say cause I suppose im not exactly great at reading Dunn. It is overwhelmingly mechanics based thru here
JohnnyFarrar
JohnnyFarrar
Jack of All Trades
JohnnyFarrar
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1769 (ISO) » Fri May 21, 2021 10:46 pm

Post by JohnnyFarrar »

In post 1767, Morning Tweet wrote:I dont see why scum would oppose the optimal mech plan ever and i think "solving" this setup is in both alignments' interest since i think the best conclusion was going to be found so it may as well be you who presents it (if that makes sense). Like it's got an objective best answer more or less i think
I'm not looking for opposition as much as... like reticence? What's the opposite of excitement?
Phone posting. Low effort, big fun.
"In my heart, Johnny will always be scum" - Not_Mafia
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1770 (ISO) » Fri May 21, 2021 10:48 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 1453, Infinity 324 wrote:Unwnd have you posted a lot this game just cause other people have
Hah, good question

pedit: Fair although i suppose i still think of it this way:

You're mechanically minded or not, and regardless of alignment you're gonna use that to A.) get the optimal mech or B.) seem towny -- and scum will opt to do this because there's always going to be town who expose the optimal mech anyway

Yes i get that this mindset devalues this day heavily for me so it's probably not a great one to have but >w>
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1771 (ISO) » Fri May 21, 2021 10:58 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

Ahhh (i think) that's that question where Infinity came across as kinda not sure where to go with it and whether or was scummy or not, i've found it interesting twice now
In post 1453, Infinity 324 wrote:Unwnd have you posted a lot this game just cause other people have

Idk I did mention try to keep my post count down early on, I haven't really done that but

I guess it seems a bit +scum to me that you haven't seemed to try to keep your post count down

Though I understand if you just don't really try to begin with in a plist like this
I get why you asked it now, i didnt the first time around

I hmm said something like it didnt have a lot of soul or conviction behind the accusation and was more of just a curiosity since it didnt really seem to accuse unwnd of anything. I certainly dont do that exclusively as scum, although probably more often since i usually have a harder time thinking of things to say

Looking through i tonewise find infinity's resignation to go out / die in the dungeon towny but well, you know how that is. Deeply interested in infinity's chrome read
In post 1060, Infinity 324 wrote:Sometimes I wonder what it takes to get people to TR me as town
In post 1065, Infinity 324 wrote:
In post 1063, srckz wrote:It's like in a box townie

but if your range is pretty good then it would just remain in a box
My range is theoretically pretty good but in practice I'm inconsistent.

I probably shouldn't be complaining because I'm usually towny d1 as scum but so are like isis and you. Idk
Kinda like this area too >.>

About the Chrome read -- I was wondering earlier about the discrediting Chrome thing being a scum motivated strat, but i think if Infinity were on a scumteam you wouldnt have her do it, no one would listen and really i think all you expect to accomplish is TMIing Chrome town. So i wonder why scum!Infinity places faith in that read, seemingly. Don't have any more time to look but i think depending on how im feeling there, it could be relevant
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1772 (ISO) » Fri May 21, 2021 11:00 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

it's light outside ●︿●

That's bull

i dont think u were going to but dont end the day
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1773 (ISO) » Fri May 21, 2021 11:05 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

srcks/infinity being the ones (currently) voting to end the day early is funny coincidence with the random vibe team (With Infinity putting it X-1!) How else are you gonna get my... useful..... ish thoughts if thread's not open at 5 am

Although Johnny/Isis did too course

i genuinely dunno what the thought process was even at the time cause it seems like everything was still getting hashed out or hadn't been hashed out yet with regards to dictator ydrasse

another time tho
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1774 (ISO) » Fri May 21, 2021 11:08 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

I'm a little frustrated it might not be infinity though

I still buy there being one out of infinity and srckz, probably easily so. As easily as i can do for a d0 anyway which is like no confidence really at all.

If srckz is the bad one then like i think more options are possible since i think that would mean infinity was getting focused as primary scum more or less as a scapegoat

Realistically i think it's nearly impossible for it to actually be both of them

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”