samantha97
Mafia Scum
samantha97
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Mini Normal 2213 Mafia PT

Post Post #0 (ISO) » Thu May 20, 2021 2:31 pm

Post by samantha97 »

Welcome to your dark little corner of the world. Here's a full list of your team's roles:

MaxTheFox

You are a
Mafia Follower
You have two abilities. You cannot use them both during the same night, and must tell the moderator which ability you are using each night (or tell the moderator when you choose not to use any of your abilities at all.)

Follower
- Target a player. If that player acts during the night, you will learn which type of action they performed:
Blocking
Jailkeep
Protection
Miscellaneous
Kill
Role Investigation
Action Investigation
. If that player does not act during the night, you will learn that the player
did nothing
. If there is some kind of interference with your action, you will receive a different message,
unable to determine player action

Factional kill
- You cannot use this ability if another member of the mafia is using it. Target a player. Assuming no interference with your action, that player will die. The team may not decline to use this ability three nights in a row.

ItalianoVD

You are a
Mafia N1 Activated Informed 1-Shot Strongman
You have three abilities. When you choose to use the first one, Activated Informed, you cannot use any other abilities that same night. You must tell the moderator which ability you are using each night (or tell the moderator when you choose not to use any of your abilities at all.)

N1 Activated Informed
- This ability does not target a player, simply tell the moderator that you wish to use it. This ability can only be used Night One. The moderator will send you a private message that will include information about the setup.

Factional kill
- You cannot use this ability if another member of the mafia is using it. Target a player. Assuming no interference with your action, that player will die. The team may not decline to use this ability three nights in a row.

1-Shot Strongman
- You cannot use this ability if another member of the mafia is using
Factional kill
, because when you use it, you must simultaneously use
Factional kill
, submitting a target for the ability. When this
Factional kill
ability is resolved,
Protection
effects on the target are ignored, the player will die anyway.
Blocking
effects are not ignored.

Free Money Free Tea

You are a
Mafia Goon
You have one ability. You must tell the moderator which ability you are using each night (or tell the moderator when you choose not to use any of your abilities at all.)

Factional kill

You may use this thread instead of submitting PMs, but requesting shorter phases needs to be verbalized by all 3 of you. Please use bold font to indicate that you want to use an action if you opt to use this thread instead of a PM.
Last edited by samantha97 on Mon Jun 14, 2021 1:23 pm, edited 4 times in total.
UC Voyager
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1 (ISO) » Fri May 21, 2021 8:05 am

Post by UC Voyager »

:shifty:
so...i don't get enough sleep
ItalianoVD
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2 (ISO) » Fri May 21, 2021 1:44 pm

Post by ItalianoVD »

What up my peeps. Let’s win this shall we, but first let’s get to know each other.

1. Do you like playing as scum. If yes, what’s the best part about? If not, why?
2. What are your strengths as scum?
3. What are your weaknesses as scum?
4. Have you played with anyone on the list? Who?
5. What timezone are you in?
ItalianoVD
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3 (ISO) » Fri May 21, 2021 1:47 pm

Post by ItalianoVD »

It’s alright. I prefer playing as town exponentially, but when I roll red I make the best of it and play to my wincon. I just don’t particularly like lying and manipulating, but I don’t jeopardize my team because of it.

I’m a team player. I really want to get to know my team and be able to connect well so it’s easier to work as a team. Night kill planning and finding power roles. I also tend to not get scumread as scum. I always get scumread as town. :lol: Go figure.

Day Planning. I’m terrible at it. I generally don’t know what the best play is or the best thing to post. Like if I have to fakeclaim I have no clue what to claim since I’m also terrible at mechanics, or if I need to post something or do something that makes me seem like town, heck if I know what I’m doing.

Yes. I have played with Dunnstral, Noraa, Andresvmb, RLotus, and Gamma. I was scum with Gamma in Mini: 2193viewtopic.php?f=2&t=85805
ItalianoVD
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4 (ISO) » Fri May 21, 2021 1:47 pm

Post by ItalianoVD »

Oh yeah I’m in the Pacific Time Zone in Cali
UC Voyager
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5 (ISO) » Fri May 21, 2021 1:48 pm

Post by UC Voyager »

I'm in Pacific time zone I'm pretty sure . West coast of America. I enjoy the role, but it's been a while since iv played this game in general and think I honestly enjoy the mystery and confusion of town more but also enjoy a little lying and manipulation. I guess my main strength is I have little to no recent games to compare my play to. More advantage then strength. My weakness is people on this site often take me very negatively. I believe I have played with some of the playerlist lemme check
UC Voyager
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6 (ISO) » Fri May 21, 2021 1:52 pm

Post by UC Voyager »

I think we should really pay special attention to how we interact. I think the more little meaningless interaction about personal whatever is going on. Also trying to not follow each other in wagons and not be tied to each other heavy. I'm probably gonna try to TR one of you and be less sure about another. That way even if they get me and another, they can't compare our interactions to the last of our team because I'll treat them different
UC Voyager
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7 (ISO) » Fri May 21, 2021 1:55 pm

Post by UC Voyager »

Only recognize gamma, Dunn and Save.
ItalianoVD
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8 (ISO) » Fri May 21, 2021 2:14 pm

Post by ItalianoVD »

In post 5, UC Voyager wrote:I'm in Pacific time zone I'm pretty sure . West coast of America. I enjoy the role, but it's been a while since iv played this game in general and think I honestly enjoy the mystery and confusion of town more but also enjoy a little lying and manipulation. I guess my main strength is I have little to no recent games to compare my play to. More advantage then strength. My weakness is people on this site often take me very negatively. I believe I have played with some of the playerlist lemme check
That’s good so at least we can plan our times to be on. Hopefully UC is close or at least in the US. Sounds good.
UC Voyager
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9 (ISO) » Fri May 21, 2021 2:16 pm

Post by UC Voyager »

I am UC and in the U.S. we are yet to hear from Max.
ItalianoVD
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #10 (ISO) » Fri May 21, 2021 2:26 pm

Post by ItalianoVD »

In post 6, UC Voyager wrote:I think we should really pay special attention to how we interact. I think the more little meaningless interaction about personal whatever is going on. Also trying to not follow each other in wagons and not be tied to each other heavy. I'm probably gonna try to TR one of you and be less sure about another. That way even if they get me and another, they can't compare our interactions to the last of our team because I'll treat them different
Yeah, my thoughts exactly. We have to try our best to look town, but I don’t think we should just sit back and let the town dictate how things will go. So far nothing is happening and RVS will probably go on for another two pages or so maybe. Once things get real we gotta talk and see what we wanna do and how we wanna do it.
ItalianoVD
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11 (ISO) » Fri May 21, 2021 2:27 pm

Post by ItalianoVD »

In post 9, UC Voyager wrote:I am UC and in the U.S. we are yet to hear from Max.
Oh, that’s embarrassing :oops: Lol, my bad. :lol:
MaxTheFox
MaxTheFox
Goon
MaxTheFox
Goon
Goon

Post Post #12 (ISO) » Sat May 22, 2021 1:08 am

Post by MaxTheFox »

backflips into PT

In post 2, ItalianoVD wrote:What up my peeps. Let’s win this shall we, but first let’s get to know each other.

1. Do you like playing as scum. If yes, what’s the best part about? If not, why?
2. What are your strengths as scum?
3. What are your weaknesses as scum?
4. Have you played with anyone on the list? Who?
5. What timezone are you in?
1. This is my first time playing forum mafia (though I did read threads here and play lots of chat mafia and TOS). I like being evil when my teammates are competent. If they are then yes I have fun because we together can trick and manipulate the town.
2. I can act like a townie decently well, at least in chat mafia. here it might be harder.
3. I can panic when I get pushed or several partners die.
4. No.
5. KRAT.
Slightly busy and a new player.
ItalianoVD
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #13 (ISO) » Sat May 22, 2021 5:55 am

Post by ItalianoVD »

In post 12, MaxTheFox wrote:1. This is my first time playing forum mafia (though I did read threads here and play lots of chat mafia and TOS). I like being evil when my teammates are competent. If they are then yes I have fun because we together can trick and manipulate the town.
Okay good to know and happy to have you here. Welcome to the site and hopefully your time here will be as fun as your other experiences.
In post 12, MaxTheFox wrote:2. I can act like a townie decently well, at least in chat mafia. here it might be harder.
Okay that’s good as well. And yeah from what I’ve heard the transition is different, but I know players who have come from chat mafia who do and have done very well when switching over to forum mafia. Any questions you have ask it here. We’ll definitely help you.
In post 12, MaxTheFox wrote:3. I can panic when I get pushed or several partners die.
Can you elaborate on this. How do you panic? Do you spew? Do you use appeal to emotion? Etc.
In post 12, MaxTheFox wrote:4. No.
No worries we’ll help you with that. At least with the ones we have insight on.
In post 12, MaxTheFox wrote:5. KRAT.
Oh okay so you’re about 14hrs ahead of me and UC. What time are you usually able to get on (your time)?
ItalianoVD
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #14 (ISO) » Sat May 22, 2021 6:17 am

Post by ItalianoVD »

My early candidate for nightkill is Lukewarm. I’m sure it’ll change by deadline, but that’s what I see so far. It could actually be a nice way to get Johnny a little bit of heat.

ssbm is my early frame for scum. If I was town his tone would ping my radar. I can’t really push him hard though cause he’s already voting for me. Just saying it genuinely looks sus. :lol:

UC do you think you can buddy up with him at all? If not maybe we can show Max how to.
UC Voyager
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #15 (ISO) » Sat May 22, 2021 7:12 am

Post by UC Voyager »

I'm gonna look into it. I'm moving currently and have a U-haul so I may not be the most active today though I'll really try.
UC Voyager
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #16 (ISO) » Sat May 22, 2021 7:18 am

Post by UC Voyager »

Bro if I was town, I'd be all over you IVD (is it okay if use that to shorten your name or is there something else I can do or should I just write the full thing)
ItalianoVD
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #17 (ISO) » Sat May 22, 2021 7:24 am

Post by ItalianoVD »

Nah that’s cool. And why is that? Lol
UC Voyager
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #18 (ISO) » Sat May 22, 2021 7:40 am

Post by UC Voyager »

The early game jokes would be a big part of it. A lot for the same reasons I think there's a wagon on you rn. I think I may express no read for you just yet and make a town read on a townie and scum read another
UC Voyager
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #19 (ISO) » Sat May 22, 2021 7:54 am

Post by UC Voyager »

I think Nor may be a good option for my push today. Save the dragons tonight. It would be very good that no matter what happens you survive the day. I figure we wouldn't have an informative role if it wasn't gonna be important.
ItalianoVD
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #20 (ISO) » Sat May 22, 2021 8:18 am

Post by ItalianoVD »

In post 18, UC Voyager wrote:The early game jokes would be a big part of it.
Aight that’s fair. Me joking and gif posting is really nai. I do it as both alignments.
ItalianoVD
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #21 (ISO) » Sat May 22, 2021 8:19 am

Post by ItalianoVD »

In post 18, UC Voyager wrote:The early game jokes would be a big part of it. A lot for the same reasons I think there's a wagon on you rn. I think I may express no read for you just yet and make a town read on a townie and scum read another
Sounds good.
UC Voyager
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #22 (ISO) » Sat May 22, 2021 8:20 am

Post by UC Voyager »

Lukewarm is another good candidate for the N1 kill I agree.
ItalianoVD
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #23 (ISO) » Sat May 22, 2021 8:20 am

Post by ItalianoVD »

In post 19, UC Voyager wrote:It would be very good that no matter what happens you survive the day. I figure we wouldn't have an informative role if it wasn't gonna be important.
True. I will try my best to look more like town and towntell or whatever it’s called even though I still don't know how. :(
ItalianoVD
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #24 (ISO) » Sat May 22, 2021 8:39 am

Post by ItalianoVD »

Now ssb is calling you out on your read on me. Like you said don’t scumread me because everyone’s gonna say why aren’t you voting there then.

You can have me at null with a slight town lean and point to my post geared towards Dunnstral and say something like “I don’t think scum would post something so stupidly obvious” and obviously throw in but I will definitely keep an eye on him.

Return to “Completed Game Topics”