Micro 1011 | mafiascum rpg | gg

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Chromium
Chromium
Goon
Chromium
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1950 (ISO) » Sat May 22, 2021 7:38 am

Post by Chromium »

In post 1947, JohnnyFarrar wrote:
In post 1936, Chromium wrote:@johnny why are you ok with this?
I'm just kinda betting on no party wipe here. I'd rather have the tracker than the other 3
we'll see.
Hydra of Alisae(e/em/eir) and DkKoba(they/them)
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1951 (ISO) » Sat May 22, 2021 7:38 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

I will admit Chrome's response is the closest thing to an "oops i went the wrong way" scapegoat someone could use

like technically i could see saying "Oh i did the democratically voted option rather than the last second ydrasse switch up" since chrome is portraying it that way. Still a stretch though i dont really see how one could squirm out of explicitly confirming their action

pedit: ya that

Also with regards to the party wipe im really confused why scum would ever take that option but thats why im not callin the shots
Chromium
Chromium
Goon
Chromium
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1952 (ISO) » Sat May 22, 2021 7:39 am

Post by Chromium »

there's i guess 1 inherent advantage regarding interactions with dungeon slots i have just thought of that may help here - but i wont elaborate on that. it will be obvious if the wipe happens.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #1953 (ISO) » Sat May 22, 2021 7:39 am

Post by Ydrasse »

In post 1948, Chromium wrote:why do you want Johnny in the dungeon?
because i want mt out and i am trying to not make it confusing while also doing this change

mt was not towny before, she became very towny when she started posting. her being in the dungeon means that she has a chance to die if scum don't go.

johnny was on the guillo so i swapped them. that's it
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Chromium
Chromium
Goon
Chromium
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1954 (ISO) » Sat May 22, 2021 7:39 am

Post by Chromium »

whats towny abt her posting, im not seeing it
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1955 (ISO) » Sat May 22, 2021 7:40 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

</3
srckz
srckz
Goon
srckz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1956 (ISO) » Sat May 22, 2021 7:40 am

Post by srckz »

Tweetie do you have like

A scumgame I can see or something, for reference

I don't know who makes sense in my nulls as a team if you/Johnny are just town
srckz
srckz
Goon
srckz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1957 (ISO) » Sat May 22, 2021 7:41 am

Post by srckz »

I don't count WSB because Hopkirk was attached to you and I had nothing to do with your death. My legacy was elsewhere
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #1958 (ISO) » Sat May 22, 2021 7:42 am

Post by Ydrasse »

mt townposting

Spoiler:
In post 1768, Morning Tweet wrote:I see mainly Dunn talking mechanical (and as Johnny said, supporting the existing plan). Although i mean i dont see why he wouldnt especially considering i dont think Dunn has gotten any heat this phase. If both partners arent in the dungeon i dont think scum sweats it
In post 508, Dunnstral wrote:Regardless of mechanics being 'easy to fake' we still have to talk about them
hehe why yes my dear i suppose thats true but i still find them more or less helpful for any alignment to participate in if you've got the mind for it. The core idea that "townread ppl are better off so scum need to be townread" thing still applies regardless of mech, the positive reads you get for this discussion outweigh the negatives by far since i believe someone would have revealed the correct strategy anyway. May as well be you

I hate that it seems like im mostly talking about Chrome who i dont really think is all that likely to be scum but if they are i think the mechanical stuff played into ppls reads too much. To ease my soul on the subject...
In post 1304, Chromium wrote:i reread. who is MT's partner is the solution here.
In post 1307, Chromium wrote:infinity+MT im locking that in. =
In post 1321, Chromium wrote:ydrasse, isis or MT, who am i meta diving next?
In post 1350, Chromium wrote:i really got nothing. most of MT is NAI

the best i got is that infinity/MT don't seem aligned if 1 is scum
Reevaluating me from bottom barrel scum to just scumlean via my meta seems sort of pointless for scum!Chrome but obviously easily town motivated.

Call me biased but i find it a lot more charitable than srckz who is more or less content having me at the bottom for being souless (Which granted i can't exactly blame them, but I find that to be a more believable scum minded read)

Anyway still scrolling thru Dunn's ISO i dont find myself super motivated one way or the other, should see what other ppl say cause I suppose im not exactly great at reading Dunn. It is overwhelmingly mechanics based thru here
In post 1766, Morning Tweet wrote:Not that this is super important but Ydrasse fits how i would envision a ydrasse who is very tired of playing scum multiple times in a row looks like. I think if she were scum it'd be more similar to the chain of scum games recently, but instead she came across as way more on fire

I concur she has a really good scum game but i want to say she's getting a well deserved respite from the alignment and this is probably what that looks like. So overall i think out of everyone she's had the hardest performance to fake thus far. Can vibe with Isis' thoughts on the matter too certainly
In post 1688, Chromium wrote:and its odd you didn't even quote a single thing from that page here - but you had a townread there based on a townping?
In post 1694, Chromium wrote:@ydrasse do you feel that isis' read on you is genuine and not TMI?
In post 1697, Chromium wrote:
In post 1693, Isis wrote:You asked for the bastion of the high confidence of my Ydrasse townread, I picked out the points that were the strongest. That was a townread from a lower information phase, I can go through and pickout why I was feeling that way then if you want.

Both those posts are not all-in
no, you've said enough. I think you've TMI'd ydrasse as town here and are trying to pocket her.
Have you never townread somebody but gone back to figure out the concrete reasons later on and developed your reasons as they are asked for? When i don't have a game perfectly cached in my mind i sometimes give reads and evaluate them live when prompted to give more solid reasoning for em. Sometimes it includes stuff i didnt have access to or didnt see at the time

Essentially if asked to give reasons for why i believe someone's town sometimes i go back and read off the top of my head. Interestingly enough as scum im more likely to have the reasoning on hand because i feel scared someone will ask me for my reasoning, i wont know, then ill get accused of whatever bs. So using whatever evidence you notice on a fresh read-thru can be a sign of not stressing keeping track of your reads perfectly (or, a sign of scum who straight up doesnt know and is making stuff up, which i take it is how you're interpreting it)

Although i think it does heavily imply ydrasse as town if isis were to be scum but that's more of a read id make after isis' flip in that case

I can't even tell if you're drawing a conclusion from this exercise, or it was a reaction test, or whatever it was but i wrote this so here it is
In post 1699, Isis wrote:does this mean I can skip MT and go build my netrunner deck
nyoooooooooooooo you need to scumread me more so the story won't be outdated
In post 1771, Morning Tweet wrote:Ahhh (i think) that's that question where Infinity came across as kinda not sure where to go with it and whether or was scummy or not, i've found it interesting twice now
In post 1453, Infinity 324 wrote:Unwnd have you posted a lot this game just cause other people have

Idk I did mention try to keep my post count down early on, I haven't really done that but

I guess it seems a bit +scum to me that you haven't seemed to try to keep your post count down

Though I understand if you just don't really try to begin with in a plist like this
I get why you asked it now, i didnt the first time around

I hmm said something like it didnt have a lot of soul or conviction behind the accusation and was more of just a curiosity since it didnt really seem to accuse unwnd of anything. I certainly dont do that exclusively as scum, although probably more often since i usually have a harder time thinking of things to say

Looking through i tonewise find infinity's resignation to go out / die in the dungeon towny but well, you know how that is. Deeply interested in infinity's chrome read
In post 1060, Infinity 324 wrote:Sometimes I wonder what it takes to get people to TR me as town
In post 1065, Infinity 324 wrote:
In post 1063, srckz wrote:It's like in a box townie

but if your range is pretty good then it would just remain in a box
My range is theoretically pretty good but in practice I'm inconsistent.

I probably shouldn't be complaining because I'm usually towny d1 as scum but so are like isis and you. Idk
Kinda like this area too >.>

About the Chrome read -- I was wondering earlier about the discrediting Chrome thing being a scum motivated strat, but i think if Infinity were on a scumteam you wouldnt have her do it, no one would listen and really i think all you expect to accomplish is TMIing Chrome town. So i wonder why scum!Infinity places faith in that read, seemingly. Don't have any more time to look but i think depending on how im feeling there, it could be relevant
In post 1773, Morning Tweet wrote:srcks/infinity being the ones (currently) voting to end the day early is funny coincidence with the random vibe team (With Infinity putting it X-1!) How else are you gonna get my... useful..... ish thoughts if thread's not open at 5 am

Although Johnny/Isis did too course

i genuinely dunno what the thought process was even at the time cause it seems like everything was still getting hashed out or hadn't been hashed out yet with regards to dictator ydrasse

another time tho
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Emily
Emily
Goon
Emily
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1959 (ISO) » Sat May 22, 2021 7:43 am

Post by Emily »

ydra claiming mt is super townie but wanting mt at guilo is super shady

i believe kobas ydra/unwnd duo now
Chromium
Chromium
Goon
Chromium
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1960 (ISO) » Sat May 22, 2021 7:43 am

Post by Chromium »

ah. MT townreads you. i see now.
Chromium
Chromium
Goon
Chromium
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1961 (ISO) » Sat May 22, 2021 7:43 am

Post by Chromium »

In post 1959, Emily wrote:ydra claiming mt is super townie but wanting mt at guilo is super shady

i believe kobas ydra/unwnd duo now
nah - it would be scummier to push them out completely.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #1962 (ISO) » Sat May 22, 2021 7:44 am

Post by Ydrasse »

koba, what don't you think is towny about mt, might help here

i'm judging her to my experiences with her and also just liking her contributions this game

p-edit: oh my god. i don't want to create more confusion but i don't want mt to die. i don't want her in the group at ALL but it's the easiest way with 1 hour left
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1963 (ISO) » Sat May 22, 2021 7:44 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

srckz wrote:Tweetie do you have like

A scumgame I can see or something, for reference

I don't know who makes sense in my nulls as a team if you/Johnny are just town
absolutely

All of my scum games (except the 2016 one) are good references i think since they are decently similar

Mini 2132, it's a year old but not terrible
Zoey's, it was a replace-in and is a really good thing to reference against Deju Vu or City That Never Sleeps
Team Mafia, hated this game but still played it. Also a rep in
Emily
Emily
Goon
Emily
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1964 (ISO) » Sat May 22, 2021 7:44 am

Post by Emily »

i didnt articulate this earlier but part of what I find scummy about unwnd willing to go to the dungeon is that his motivation is rooted in proving the teamsolve wrong and not motivated in finding the real villains.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #1965 (ISO) » Sat May 22, 2021 7:44 am

Post by Ydrasse »

In post 1960, Chromium wrote:ah. MT townreads you. i see now.
infinity hard townreads me
srckz hard townreads me

these are people i still want in the group
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
srckz
srckz
Goon
srckz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1966 (ISO) » Sat May 22, 2021 7:45 am

Post by srckz »

Me/Ydra being a team would be really fun but I doubt it would play out like this
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #1967 (ISO) » Sat May 22, 2021 7:45 am

Post by Ydrasse »

someone being towny isn't contingent on their read on me at all
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1968 (ISO) » Sat May 22, 2021 7:45 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 1957, srckz wrote:I don't count WSB because Hopkirk was attached to you and I had nothing to do with your death. My legacy was elsewhere
I never even really entered that game which i deeply regret
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1969 (ISO) » Sat May 22, 2021 7:45 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 1959, Emily wrote:ydra claiming mt is super townie but wanting mt at guilo is super shady
elaborate
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1970 (ISO) » Sat May 22, 2021 7:46 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 1969, Morning Tweet wrote:
elaborate, please
srckz
srckz
Goon
srckz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1971 (ISO) » Sat May 22, 2021 7:46 am

Post by srckz »

In post 1964, Emily wrote:i didnt articulate this earlier but part of what I find scummy about unwnd willing to go to the dungeon is that his motivation is rooted in proving the teamsolve wrong and not motivated in finding the real villains.
"D1 solves are bad and almost never correct. Anyone who believes in championing a solve is in it for the glory and nothing else. Giving scum a blueprint of your thoughts gives them the tools to rework the outcome if they're good enough. This is why it's good to just let the thread breathe and put pressure onto scum merely by limiting their options. Maybe everything I'm saying to you is incomprehensible, but that's how I see the game."
- unwnd, 2021
Chromium
Chromium
Goon
Chromium
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1972 (ISO) » Sat May 22, 2021 7:46 am

Post by Chromium »

In post 1964, Emily wrote:i didnt articulate this earlier but part of what I find scummy about unwnd willing to go to the dungeon is that his motivation is rooted in proving the teamsolve wrong and not motivated in finding the real villains.
well we're locked in now, it would be folly to change up now, but im glad you see my tinfoil here.

i kinda had this nagging feeling like 'ydra is like towny but like not so towny that they're reaching the edge of their scumrange towny' and sometimes thats just enough to figure someone out.
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1973 (ISO) » Sat May 22, 2021 7:47 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

Oh I forgot, Silent Star royalty is a good reference but only early cause i clocked out after realizing i was just gonna have to self sacrifice
srckz
srckz
Goon
srckz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1974 (ISO) » Sat May 22, 2021 7:48 am

Post by srckz »

Tweetie I'm starting to think this might be FL v Hectic again in that instance.

D1 is blurring once more. I think I'd slot you more null.

Let's just do something about Johnny and please for the love of--

Give me something to work off of.

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”