Bear HUGS
Bear HUGS
Goon
Bear HUGS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2300 (ISO) » Sat May 22, 2021 9:30 am

Post by Bear HUGS »

In post 2294, ProfessorDrapion wrote:Yeah Retti and Raya Def Town and I’m actually now starting to lean that way to VFP.
So probably just Dunn or Bears.
There is no possible way you’re town here and actually believe any of this.

VOTE: Professor Drapion
Bear HUGS
Bear HUGS
Goon
Bear HUGS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2301 (ISO) » Sat May 22, 2021 9:31 am

Post by Bear HUGS »

In post 1964, MariaR wrote:
And we're back! Let's see who what I missed.

WhemeStar has died! Let's see what they were

Spoiler: Welcome WhemeStar you are
Kazuma Aohara

Powers
You are a Town Doctor

X: At night you may target a player and protect them from any kill attempts.

Dunnstral is a member of the town
[/color]
ProfessorDrapion
ProfessorDrapion
Mafia Scum
ProfessorDrapion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2302 (ISO) » Sat May 22, 2021 10:16 am

Post by ProfessorDrapion »

In post 2299, Bear HUGS wrote:
In post 2289, VFP wrote:I'm pretty sure it's just over.
Drapion started by soft defending Andante and ended up doing the hammer.
Didn't vote jjh.
And then added Dunn into the kill list because they gave up.
I actually thought it might be you but Drap scumclaimed by voting Dunn, who is mod confirmed to be town.

I don’t believe it’s Raya because when I posted that Noraa locktowned Dunn, Raya immediately unvoted him.
I mean TBF it could be VFP.
ProfessorDrapion
ProfessorDrapion
Mafia Scum
ProfessorDrapion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2303 (ISO) » Sat May 22, 2021 10:17 am

In post 2300, Bear HUGS wrote:
In post 2294, ProfessorDrapion wrote:Yeah Retti and Raya Def Town and I’m actually now starting to lean that way to VFP.
So probably just Dunn or Bears.
There is no possible way you’re town here and actually believe any of this.

VOTE: Professor Drapion
There is no way you should actually care here because the game is still basically locked.
If I was scum I would have just open wolfed at this point but I’m not wolf I’m Town.
ProfessorDrapion
ProfessorDrapion
Mafia Scum
ProfessorDrapion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2304 (ISO) » Sat May 22, 2021 10:18 am

Believe me or not.
I’m flipping today and I’m flipping Town.
So IDC what you think when you will see the truth.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Survivor
Dunnstral
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2305 (ISO) » Sat May 22, 2021 12:39 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 2304, ProfessorDrapion wrote:I’m flipping today
Even this is left to be determined
Bear HUGS
Bear HUGS
Goon
Bear HUGS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2306 (ISO) » Sat May 22, 2021 12:46 pm

Post by Bear HUGS »

In post 2302, ProfessorDrapion wrote:
In post 2299, Bear HUGS wrote:
In post 2289, VFP wrote:I'm pretty sure it's just over.
Drapion started by soft defending Andante and ended up doing the hammer.
Didn't vote jjh.
And then added Dunn into the kill list because they gave up.
I actually thought it might be you but Drap scumclaimed by voting Dunn, who is mod confirmed to be town.

I don’t believe it’s Raya because when I posted that Noraa locktowned Dunn, Raya immediately unvoted him.
I mean TBF it could be VFP.
Well Dunn is mod confirmed IC and I know we’re town. I was planning to vote VFP based on Retti’s PoE because I can’t see it ever being Willow and I agree with you on Raya, so unless Retti is somehow misinformed, I think it has to be you or VFP.

UNVOTE:

But your PoE had the IC and town!us in it, so that’s obviously wrong.

So, I think it has to be between you and VFP. If it is VFP, it will be really sad if town has to have 3 miselims to get to that.
Bear HUGS
Bear HUGS
Goon
Bear HUGS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2307 (ISO) » Sat May 22, 2021 12:52 pm

Post by Bear HUGS »

In post 442, MariaR wrote:
VC 1.2VFP (5): Retti, Romance, Bear HUGS, samantha97, Enchant
Enchant (3): Dunnstral, Bamboozle, WhemeStar
samantha97 (3): Raya36, VFP, T3
Dunnstral (1): Titus
Raya36(1): jjh927
Romance (1): Bell
Bamboozle(1): Flea The Magician
Bear HUGS(1): willow1

Not Voting (2): PenguinPower, Hubble Bubble

Deadline is in (expired on 2021-04-27 00:50:57)

With 18 players alive, it takes 10 to fade away,
In post 461, MariaR wrote:
VC 1.3VFP (6): Retti, Romance, Bear HUGS, samantha97, Enchant, willow1
Enchant (3): Dunnstral, Bamboozle, WhemeStar
samantha97 (3): Raya36, VFP, T3
Raya36(1): jjh927
Bamboozle(1): Flea The Magician

Not Voting (2): PenguinPower, Hubble Bubble,

With 18 players alive, it takes 10 to fade away
In post 565, MariaR wrote:
VC 1.4VFP (6): Retti, Romance, Bear HUGS, samantha97, Enchant, willow1
samantha97 (2): Raya36, VFP,
Enchant (2): Dunnstral, PenguinPower
Bamboozle(2): Flea The Magician, WhemeStar
Bell (2): Esooa, Bamboozle
Raya36 (1): jjh927
WhemeStar (1): T3

Not Voting (0):

In post 681, MariaR wrote:
VC 1.5Bell (5): Esooa, Bamboozle, Enchant, PenguinPower, Bear HUGS
samantha97 (3): Raya36, VFP, Romance
Dunnstral (2): Titus, T3
Bamboozle(2): Flea The Magician, WhemeStar
Enchant (1): Dunnstral
FP (1): willow1
Raya36 (1): jjh927
PenguinPower (1): samantha97

Not Voting (1): Retti

In post 837, MariaR wrote:
VC 1.5Bell (5): Esooa, Enchant, PenguinPower, Bear HUGS, Raya36
Raya36 (4): jjh927, Titus, Retti, Bamboozle
samantha97 (3): VFP, Romance, willow1
Romance (2): Bell, WhemeStar
Retti (1): Flea The Magician,
Titus (1): T3
Enchant (1): Dunnstral

Not Voting (1): samantha97

Bear HUGS
Bear HUGS
Goon
Bear HUGS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2308 (ISO) » Sat May 22, 2021 12:57 pm

Post by Bear HUGS »

In post 390, Enchant wrote:I think this is scum enchant.
In post 250, WhemeStar wrote:vfr is a good vote
In post 309, WhemeStar wrote:VOTE: Enchant

Dunn vote is bad
In post 341, WhemeStar wrote:I am very confident on enchant scum here.
In post 367, WhemeStar wrote:
In post 366, Bear HUGS wrote:@Wheme, why are you so confident on Enchant!scum?
Half of WhemeStar posts is proclaiming me Mafia, because i voted Dunn and no other reasons provided.
As i said, there's no reason to think Dunn is mafia/town at all, and why it's vote suddenly "BAD" i am not honestly understanding. Why you not calling everyone on RVS mafia then.

I probably supposed to try and push my top scumreads, it's of course, but game started, we have 8 days and i doesh't have plenty info, except i already provided and i am very sceptical with my chances to find mafia on 1 day so fast. Don't think i am just memeing here (well MAYBE for a bit), i really trying.

Also, you will hate me for this.
VOTE: vfp. DAY1TOWNBLOCK CHOO CHOO.[/quote]
In post 424, Enchant wrote:Willow i consider likely townie from this point on.

Not because what he say, but how. It doesn't look like mafia accuse, which are more accurate and pointly, he looks like gonna explode this keyboard (mafia read what they write mostly). Just call this gut if you wish.

It's hard to understand what he says though. VFP mostly throwed things like "People do something it's boring", it's like you want to make comment but doesn't want to attract attention via making fun from game yourself.
In post 659, Enchant wrote:Honestly, though for a bit.

Main accusation based on personal Bell behaviour. After he replaced, it will be not longer work.

So, we could just agree kill Bell regardless of how replacement act (they tend to be expirenced or just charismatic) and not forget where this all started on. There's of course possibility of error.

But i disagree with hammering right now, if you plan that.
In post 782, Enchant wrote:
In post 773, Esooa wrote:t3 and wheme are legit just paragons of towniness
I disagree with wheme being paragon of towniness.

I can't see town motivation in his actions. He voted me and called mafia, but didn't do anything to actually push, sitted with vote for a bit and after called other person obvious mafia, voted him... And again did nothing. Now he again voting Raya, and i hardly see explaination for that from him. Again.

He votes "Mafia". But actually doesh't try to catch and lynch them, and doesh't provide any evidence/reason for that.
In post 786, Enchant wrote:
In post 785, Bear HUGS wrote:Btw I dunno how people are reading Dunn. But you've gotta trust that the bear hydra can read Dunn.
Literally. Pooky + me is the dream team Dunn scum catcher.
And believing that we would white knight a partner like this is ridiculous. So, regardless of what alignment anyone is from your perspective, if ur town, you should be locktowning Dunn.
If Bears is scum and Dunn is scum, the game state would not look like this. So rule out this possibility.
If Bears is scum and Dunn is town, well who cares, Dunn is town and that is my point.
If Bears is town and Dunn is town, double wooo right?
If Bears is town and Dunn is scum, we would've caught Dunn on like page 3 100%.
So, Dunn is definitely town here. Bc us scum together is basically impossible. Us being town and Dunn being scum is extra impossible.
So Dunn is town. Period.
No.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Survivor
Dunnstral
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2309 (ISO) » Sat May 22, 2021 12:58 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In case it's not over and I die:

I don't think it's VFP, the way they claimed vt with no mask after Titus was towny and I don't feel like they're scum apart from that
Bear HUGS
Bear HUGS
Goon
Bear HUGS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2310 (ISO) » Sat May 22, 2021 1:01 pm

Post by Bear HUGS »

In post 1023, Andante wrote:
In post 1022, Bear HUGS wrote:
In post 1016, Andante wrote:pshhh I read what I wrote before I sent it!! #119 isn't even directed at you?? #119 is a line from Romance, replying to sam going "this is a good take" to:

In post 89, Raya36 wrote:
Because town should generally be genuine. It's scum who want to fake a scumread

like, not even related to you?
I know that was directed to Romance and I’ve been hard pushing a sr on Robert/Bell, so I’m asking you based off of that post, if you think I’m “faking a sr on him
for fun
”.

Whatever you are, I’m not about to let you get away with that shitty a read on us. Althunting is bad but actually scummy? And saying we did that as “filler” to pad our post count is beyond moronic. Sorry but that is probably the most ridiculous thing I’ve ever read in any game ever. Did you even read Pooky’s compelling metacase on him? And what about our other posts? Have you even bothered to read any of them, because this looks like nonsence shade and cherry picking something that isn’t even ai for anyone.
idk, I haven't read anything on yall's Robert Bell stuff, I got bored after your alt conversation and typed up where I was at tbh I literally have read past post #150 ish, so I have no clue what yall are referring to
In post 1027, Andante wrote:uhh bear.. what am I supposed to do with that 7200 post game? I have about 700 posts here I'd rather read first lmao (I'll catch up tomorrow morning)
In post 1029, Andante wrote:
In post 1028, Bear HUGS wrote:
In post 1024, willow1 wrote:noraa that line you're bolding is literally about samantha97 suggesting scumreads didn't have to be genuine, not about you. andante isn't saying you faked the bell/robert sr for fun.
Yes, I understand he hasn’t caught up yet, so I probably shouldn’t have jumped on him for that but I found it kind’ve insulting to suggest that we were padding our postcount and that I was lying about scaling it back to not exceed the post cap, which I obviously didn’t know about.

And this is Nancy btw, it was Noraa who made the althunting posts.

ok, sorry but how is like 10 posts about Romance's alt not trying to pad yalls postcount...
In post 1030, Andante wrote:ok, I'd believe not knowing about the postcount!! (just saw that part of the statement!!" I missed it too the first time I read, sorry!!!!
In post 1031, Andante wrote:It just felt stupid unnecessary all those posts, idk like, go message the person privately? "Yo are you X?" idk, also, 200 posts may be a challenge in future days, but I'm not worried at all here lmao
In post 1054, Andante wrote:Bear, those Raya posts, like 89 and the ones before that are RVS posts and I take them as meaning almost nothing? I'm just kinda confused on the case you're trying to make right now lol
In post 1061, Andante wrote:
In post 617, Bell wrote:Hi, I thought I could do this, but I simply can’t.
I barely have any free time right now and it simply wouldn’t be fair for those more involved in the game.

I think willow seems the townier of the two on tvp but don’t hold me to that.

When romance said I’ll reveal I’m town at some point I stopped scum reading them but that’s a vibe read.

Booze I don’t have a read on.

The bears are being a lot as usual.

Also, too many alts. Cowards.
Dunn is not playing differently from every other game I’ve played with him and I’ve never Ed played with scum him.
But this means little, he’s kind of unreadable.

I don’t feel much from jjh.

Opinion of Sam’s the same. They’re playing slightly differently but I don’t feel that they’re being posturey
Retti looked super authoritarian on first look so I started scum reading him, but chilled out on second read of their opening.

If I haven’t mentioned you, you didn’t make an impression or I didn’t read your posts.

Anyway, good luck all. Sorry for replacing out.

@mod replace me. Apologies.
I don't see this as a scum claim??
In post 1063, Andante wrote:It looks like Bell was too busy to play tbh, not sure about the asking in thread to be replaed though :/ not a fan of that, but I like how he left us with where his reads were, it's better than hat unwnd did with my slot
In post 1065, Andante wrote:
In post 1062, Retti wrote:
In post 628, Raya36 wrote:
In post 535, WhemeStar wrote:Jesus bamboozle is such obv scum why haven’t we voted here earlier

VOTE: bamboozle

Looks like scum trying to act townie to me
I'm not seeing this

Well that bell wagon grew fast. Not really sure what to make of that. I'm not super familiar with bell's meta but their latest post doesn't appear scummy, and besides not doing much they seem fine.
In post 658, Raya36 wrote:
In post 653, Retti wrote:Also, that last post by Bell was a straight up scumclaim, yeah? Would people be okay with just voting him out here and now?
Not a fan of this. Replacements are nai, they gave reads, the logical thing to do is wait for the replacement who we can read
In post 660, Raya36 wrote:I don't even see what was so bad with bell's stuff anyway. They just seemed inactive is all
In post 797, Raya36 wrote:
In post 792, Bear HUGS wrote:Town!Bell doesn’t have a problem posting actual content and he gets extremely annoyed when wrongly sr. Here he’s wooden and makes meaningless useless posts. Remember Creature used to have “transparent” as a title because his alignment was the easiest to determine out of probably anyone on MS? That’s obviously no longer true since he now has an impressive scum!meta. Well Bell is the new Creature. His alignment is transparent.
I'd be willing to move to bell and trust your case. I can see where you're coming from although their play this game doesn't really match either their town or scum meta. I obviously prefer sam but if it comes down to it I'll switch
In post 801, Raya36 wrote:Ok whatever, I'll do it. But back to sam D2 if we go with bell today. At least with this flip I can decide if I should be trusting the bears or not

VOTE: bell
These posts in particular are the ones I'm referring to. Raya only caved to Bell after she became the counterwagon, and did so in a manner that looks extremely forced. I think reading her as town off of this is fallacious.

ahh ok, like, looking at it, Raya seemed fine, like I had the same reaction to bell's stuff, but caving in to your counter wagon when you just said you don't see anything wrong with it?? like, I never cave to counter wagons I believe are town...I'm looking into Raya tonight lol (along with so many others... 18 people is the largest game I've ever been in by a lot)
I definitely see what you're saying though. I'm pretty sure it wasn't even close to deadline either when she caved like that (unless gladiator extends deadline) cause I'd understand if deadline was about to happen, but I don't think it was
In post 1072, Andante wrote:
In post 1071, Bear HUGS wrote:Didn't you complain about how "short" this game day was? How come you're still not caught up in this short game then?
I dont get you. You complain there's not enough pages and then dont even bother to read the "small" amount of pages according to you.

Like why come ask us so many questions and call us scum for reasons that dont even apply when you can just go read the short little game? It's blatantly obvious what alignment we are and maybe if you read the game instead of complained about the pace, it would be much easier for everyone?

-Noraa
no, I wasn't complaining, was just shocked 18 people had less than 1000 posts, I have a different game that had a quicker deadline, so that's where my focus has mostly been, like, yall locked in a duel, I'm not voting the gladiator, so that left 1 option, regardless of what I've read, my focus has had to be elsewhere, I can't discuss, but I wasn't complaining about so little content, and if I stayed up last night, I could've read to where we're at, I mean, sorry if you didn't like any of my questions, but I feel like reading yalls stuff, and asking yall questions has helped me, like, I feel I have a decent understanding of what happened without actually reading any of it. I could've just stayed silent here, but I didn't I chose to try and engage with yall, sorry if you hated my questions, I'm literally just trying my best here
In post 1076, Andante wrote:
In post 1074, Bear HUGS wrote:
In post 1072, Andante wrote:
In post 1071, Bear HUGS wrote:Didn't you complain about how "short" this game day was? How come you're still not caught up in this short game then?
I dont get you. You complain there's not enough pages and then dont even bother to read the "small" amount of pages according to you.

Like why come ask us so many questions and call us scum for reasons that dont even apply when you can just go read the short little game? It's blatantly obvious what alignment we are and maybe if you read the game instead of complained about the pace, it would be much easier for everyone?

-Noraa
no, I wasn't complaining, was just shocked 18 people had less than 1000 posts, I have a different game that had a quicker deadline, so that's where my focus has mostly been, like, yall locked in a duel, I'm not voting the gladiator, so that left 1 option, regardless of what I've read, my focus has had to be elsewhere, I can't discuss, but I wasn't complaining about so little content, and if I stayed up last night, I could've read to where we're at, I mean, sorry if you didn't like any of my questions, but I feel like reading yalls stuff, and asking yall questions has helped me, like, I feel I have a decent understanding of what happened without actually reading any of it. I could've just stayed silent here, but I didn't I chose to try and engage with yall, sorry if you hated my questions, I'm literally just trying my best here
It’s fine, I hated your read on us, which is why I called you out on it and I liked your reaction and this one even better. I don’t think scum ever has this kind of reaction.

@Noraa I was specifically referring to my treatment of Flea in Death Curse, not implying anything about you at all. <3
Awesome, glad the bears don't hate me!!!
Like, I fully welcome anyone to challenge my reads, if I sr a town, please prove me wrong, if I tr a scum, I'd love for town to step in and go "heyyyy wanna rethink that?" Like, I honestly think it's been the best method for helping me find scum!!

Alright, I'm done chatting here, I think day's hammered anyways, next time yall hear from me, I think everyone will love the content I plan on delivering :) Scum... you better be scared!!
In post 1115, Andante wrote:Ayyyy why did the bears not die last night? I thought they were screaming town at the end there

Does anyone seriously think us and Adante are buddies?
Bear HUGS
Bear HUGS
Goon
Bear HUGS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2311 (ISO) » Sat May 22, 2021 1:02 pm

Post by Bear HUGS »

In post 2309, Dunnstral wrote:In case it's not over and I die:

I don't think it's VFP, the way they claimed vt with no mask after Titus was towny and I don't feel like they're scum apart from that
Who do you think it is then? Do you think we’re wrong on Raya?
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2312 (ISO) » Sat May 22, 2021 1:19 pm

Post by VFP »

It's just Drapion.
ProfessorDrapion
ProfessorDrapion
Mafia Scum
ProfessorDrapion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2313 (ISO) » Sat May 22, 2021 6:12 pm

In post 2312, VFP wrote:It's just Drapion.
Then let’s have me yeeted and then we go 1V1
Get me then get you.
ProfessorDrapion
ProfessorDrapion
Mafia Scum
ProfessorDrapion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2314 (ISO) » Sat May 22, 2021 6:13 pm

Either that or concede VFP.
samantha97
samantha97
Mafia Scum
samantha97
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2315 (ISO) » Sat May 22, 2021 7:43 pm

Post by samantha97 »

concession doesn't work around here
beeboy
beeboy
Survivor
beeboy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2316 (ISO) » Sat May 22, 2021 8:29 pm

Post by beeboy »

VC 5.1ProfessorDrapion (5) - Retti, willow1, Raya36, VFP, samantha97
VFP (1) - ProfessorDrapion

Not Voting: (3) Flea The Magician, Dunnstral, Be ar HUGS,

Deadline is in (expired on 2021-05-31 05:25:53)

With 9 players alive, it takes 5 to fade away
ah yes, beeboy style reads;
if this person flips town, then i'll townread them. - Nahdia
beeboy
beeboy
Survivor
beeboy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2317 (ISO) » Sat May 22, 2021 8:37 pm

Post by beeboy »

And it seems we have a flip!

Spoiler: Welcome ProfessorDrapion you are
Handgun Mask

Powers
You are a Vanilla Townie

X: You have your vote and voice use them wisely
[/area]

Get your night actions in (expired on 2021-05-25 02:16:58)
ah yes, beeboy style reads;
if this person flips town, then i'll townread them. - Nahdia
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2318 (ISO) » Mon May 24, 2021 8:16 pm

Post by MariaR »

And we're back! Let's see who what I missed.

Bear HUGS has died! Let's see what they were

Spoiler: Welcome Bear HUGS you are
Soldier Mask

Powers
You are a Vanilla Townie

[/area]

Wait, it seems we're not done here!

Dunnstral has died! Let's see what they were

Spoiler: Welcome Dunnstral you are
Ein

Powers
You are a Vanilla Townie

X1: You also own a
Mask
if you choose to wear it you will become an innocent child where your alignment will be posted in the thread at day start.

I bet Maria is scum this game
~Firebringer
Na Maria isn't towny enough to be scum this game~
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2319 (ISO) » Mon May 24, 2021 8:23 pm

Post by MariaR »

VC 6.0Not Voting: (6) Flea The Magician, Retti, willow1, Raya36, VFP, samantha97

Deadline is in (expired on 2021-06-04 03:22:40)

With 6 players alive, it takes 4 to fade away
I bet Maria is scum this game
~Firebringer
Na Maria isn't towny enough to be scum this game~
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
willow1
willow1
Goon
willow1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2320 (ISO) » Mon May 24, 2021 8:26 pm

Post by willow1 »

unsurprisingly retti has a mask

we lucked out I think, bear was very town but technically unclear so we should have one alive in 3 way. I guess if sam shoots flea and scum shoot sam retti isn't technically clear

retti do you have any night actions/any other info
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: Fae/Faer

Post Post #2321 (ISO) » Mon May 24, 2021 11:12 pm

Post by Flea The Magician »

I need to know who targetted me :)
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2322 (ISO) » Mon May 24, 2021 11:34 pm

Post by VFP »

I think we just stick to the PoE of me and Raya and we win.
The only play I saw possible as scum was Bear.

Basically everyone is confirmed as town here but me and Raya.
Willow can be added because scum don't need to know who has a mask or not, rather than who has a role or not.
Flea due to Retti's information
Retti due to role, picking 2/3 scum and general play.
Samantha is just proven. Even if SK, no way does Samantha kill in the PoE, as flipping a scum would mean we lim there.

VOTE: Raya

I'm not going to stop votes on me as I think either order wins.
If we ever go into a situation where both me and Raya are dead town in a final 3, then I suggest the order to lim as follows.

Retti
Willow
Flea
Samantha
Retti
Retti
Goon
Retti
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2323 (ISO) » Tue May 25, 2021 12:00 am

Post by Retti »

In post 2320, willow1 wrote:unsurprisingly retti has a mask

we lucked out I think, bear was very town but technically unclear so we should have one alive in 3 way. I guess if sam shoots flea and scum shoot sam retti isn't technically clear

retti do you have any night actions/any other info
I have no other info, no. I'll get back to this in a little while.
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2324 (ISO) » Tue May 25, 2021 12:10 am

Post by Raya36 »

I'm actually very surprised that bears was nightkilled since some people were considering them to be a deepwolf. I wonder if they were on the right track with something?

VFP is acting very towny above, and I know I'm not scum, so I'm pretty sure we're missing something here.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”