ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #250 (ISO) » Sun May 23, 2021 12:22 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 249, Lukewarm wrote:
In post 244, ssbm_Kyouko wrote: I know you're the one that did it, and I and I believe the rest of the thread understood why you did it. What I did not understand was the town motivation for a post explaining it off as a joke.
It is also hard to take this post as genuine, when Kyouko is a person who literally questioned me directly over it
In post 72, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 16, Lukewarm wrote:
In post 14, VFP wrote:I'm a day 13 IC - unlucky for some.
Oh shit.
UNVOTE:

VOTE: MaxTheFox
Why you voting Max my guy? Why the switch so soon?
In post 54, Lukewarm wrote:
In post 49, JohnnyFarrar wrote:
In post 46, Noraa wrote:JohnnyFarrar - horrible track record of reading. always seems scummy to everyone.
Ftfy
Can confirm.
Got scum read last game because I was the only one not pushing a SR on Johnny

(we were both town)

Speaking of which, don't worry Johnny, I am starting with a hard SR on you this time. I learned my lesson
So where's the vote?

So which is it? Was it so obviously a joke vote, that it is scummy for me to explain it? Or was it something that you thought you should question me over?

Kind of hard to believe both imo
The intent of the second question was a followup to the first. I was wondering why you decided to vote for Max who at the time had not posted at all. It was obvious that the unvote was a joke reacting to the joke claim by VFP. You answered my question about Max iirc, and I don't think you attempted to engage her afterward either even though you stated the reason for your voting her was because she had not talked yet ().

I was questioning you about the Max vote, because it seemed strange to me to pick her out. The first vote in RVS I'll generally let slide without much thought initially (obviously there are exceptions depending on how late someone arrives), but once someone starts moving their vote around there is almost always a reason, and I wanted to know what your reasoning was to begin sorting you.
She/Her - limited access on nights and weekends

"No ssbm is not grudging me. She's one of my favorites on the website, and i wanna say vice versa." - Transcend
The day senpai noticed me^
UC Voyager
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #251 (ISO) » Sun May 23, 2021 12:35 pm

Post by UC Voyager »

I think Nor generating a lot of content is a town feel for me.
I got a town read for save. I'm not quite sure exactly.
I really can't make reads on people who haven't posted much.
I got a weird feel about ITA and Gamma that I might read into.
so...i don't get enough sleep
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #252 (ISO) » Sun May 23, 2021 12:47 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

I just find it hard to believe that you could personally have commented on my vote swapping multiple times (and witnessed many more people comment on it)
Spoiler:
In post 72, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:Why the switch so soon?
In post 74, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:Seems to me to be RVS, though I did notice the same thing, that the votes came in somewhat quickly. I don't like any of the voters for VFP...
In post 152, ssbm_Kyouko wrote: VFP's actually had movement of people coming on and off, so it stood out to me. I think at the time there had been 3 people, maybe 4 that had voted VFP at some point. 2 RVS votes on the same person does not a wagon make. When votes start going on and off like that though, it piques my interest
These are the times you personally commented on it, you were also talking to multiple other people who also commented on it

And then genuinely think this:
In post 244, ssbm_Kyouko wrote: I know you're the one that did it, and I and I believe the rest of the thread understood why you did it. What I did not understand was the town motivation for a post explaining it off as a joke. It happened early on during RVS, and offering an unprompted explanation indicates that you felt a need to defend the action.
You are trying to have it both ways. You question it. You say you don't like it. You say it stood out to you. You say that it piques your interest.

But also, you want to claim that explaining it makes no sense because it was obvious to the entire thread why it happened.
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #253 (ISO) » Sun May 23, 2021 12:51 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 252, Lukewarm wrote: You are trying to have it both ways. You question it. You say you don't like it. You say it stood out to you. You say that it piques your interest.

But also, you want to claim that explaining it makes no sense because it was obvious to the entire thread why it happened.
And so I think that one of those stances is not genuine

Spoiler:
Or both!
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #254 (ISO) » Sun May 23, 2021 12:53 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 238, Noraa wrote:my suggestion is to either yeet Andres or Dunn.
It seems stupid to be going and yeeting Ita, VFP, or Mon who are all known to be LHF.

Dunn wagon has a decent amount of resistance. Tbh im really uncertain on Dunn but I do think that if he doesn't start towning up, he maybe should die today because if he is scum and gets replaced, its very damn possible that I'll just let him go and the replacement will slip by for a long time and that's horrible. And Andres dipped off saying he was drunk and still hasn't come back. I have a specific reason why I think Andres is scum which, if he is scum and comes back to the thread, I think I can verify. If he doesn't come back, then he needs to be replaced. However, I do also hope he doesn't rep out cuz my tell won't necessarily work on someone else. I think that if both Dunn and Andres get replaced, we should yeet Andres because im more confident in that being scum(kinda) I dunno im just still very weirded out that I dont have a solid read on Dunn at this point. Normally, like 3 posts in, I should already know exactly what alignment he is!!!!
I don't plan on needing a replacement...
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #255 (ISO) » Sun May 23, 2021 1:04 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 252, Lukewarm wrote:I just find it hard to believe that you could personally have commented on my vote swapping multiple times (and witnessed many more people comment on it)
Spoiler:
In post 74, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:Seems to me to be RVS, though I did notice the same thing, that the votes came in somewhat quickly. I don't like any of the voters for VFP...
In post 152, ssbm_Kyouko wrote: VFP's actually had movement of people coming on and off, so it stood out to me. I think at the time there had been 3 people, maybe 4 that had voted VFP at some point. 2 RVS votes on the same person does not a wagon make. When votes start going on and off like that though, it piques my interest
These are the times you personally commented on it, you were also talking to multiple other people who also commented on it

And then genuinely think this:
In post 244, ssbm_Kyouko wrote: I know you're the one that did it, and I and I believe the rest of the thread understood why you did it. What I did not understand was the town motivation for a post explaining it off as a joke. It happened early on during RVS, and offering an unprompted explanation indicates that you felt a need to defend the action.
You are trying to have it both ways. You question it. You say you don't like it. You say it stood out to you. You say that it piques your interest.

In post 253, Lukewarm wrote:
In post 252, Lukewarm wrote: You are trying to have it both ways. You question it. You say you don't like it. You say it stood out to you. You say that it piques your interest.

And so I think that one of those stances is not genuine

Spoiler:
Or both!
As I already told you, and you ignored, I was questioning you on the Max vote, not on the switch. I understand the second question in my original post said "why the switch," but it was intended to be following my question about why you chose to vote Max. I would think that if you had genuine concern about my alignment you would at least be reading my posts.

I still reason that the explanation you gave did not have town motivation.

"No ssbm is not grudging me. She's one of my favorites on the website, and i wanna say vice versa." - Transcend
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami
Pronoun: ze/zir

Post Post #256 (ISO) » Sun May 23, 2021 1:22 pm

Post by Noraa »

finally some good hecking content
Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today.
Come play Guess that Scummer OR ELSE
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #257 (ISO) » Sun May 23, 2021 1:31 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 255, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:As I already told you, and you ignored, I was questioning you on the Max vote, not on the switch. I understand the second question in my original post said "why the switch," but it was intended to be following my question about why you chose to vote Max. I would think that if you had genuine concern about my alignment you would at least be reading my posts.

I still reason that the explanation you gave did not have town motivation.
Ignored? My new comment was a direct response to post 250.

You have a (weak) explanation for why you asked the first time. So I pointed out that you commented on it several more times other then that one, and mentioned that you must have seen multiple other people comment on it as well.

Just because my read does not do a 180 flip after reading your post does not mean that I did not read it

Plus it feels like you ignored 80% of my first sentence, in order to only comment on the Max vote
In post 252, Lukewarm wrote:I just find it hard to believe that you could personally have commented on my vote swapping
multiple times (and witnessed many more people comment on it)
Then ignored 2 of the 3 quotes I gave as examples

Spoiler:
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #258 (ISO) » Sun May 23, 2021 1:32 pm

Post by Noraa »

Lukewarm and ssb tbh feels TvT but I also SR both of them a little bit. I will go ahead and just mark it TvT and call it a day.
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #259 (ISO) » Sun May 23, 2021 1:38 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

What I said

What you responded to
In post 252, Lukewarm wrote: You are trying to have it both ways. You question it-
Because I am pretty sure you said all of the other things too
In post 74, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:I don't like any of the voters for VFP...
In post 152, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:VFP's actually had movement of people coming on and off, so it stood out to me.
In post 152, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:When votes start going on and off like that though, it piques my interest
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #260 (ISO) » Sun May 23, 2021 1:40 pm

Post by Noraa »

In post 251, UC Voyager wrote:I think Nor generating a lot of content is a town feel for me.
huh how'd I miss this post. I hate it on so many levels. anyone feel similar feelings?
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #261 (ISO) » Sun May 23, 2021 1:44 pm

Post by Noraa »

do continue the ssb vs lukewarm tho. content is good!
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #262 (ISO) » Sun May 23, 2021 1:54 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 260, Noraa wrote:
In post 251, UC Voyager wrote:I think Nor generating a lot of content is a town feel for me.
huh how'd I miss this post. I hate it on so many levels. anyone feel similar feelings?
I don't
hate
it but I don't like it. I'm still waiting for the full catchup and for some substantive comment from them and a few others.

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #263 (ISO) » Sun May 23, 2021 1:58 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 203, JohnnyFarrar wrote:Willing to vote UC, Kyoko, Ita, Luke today. Anybody else you or they will have to convince me

VOTE: uc[/v]
Luke is town
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #264 (ISO) » Sun May 23, 2021 1:59 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 259, Lukewarm wrote:What I said

What you responded to
In post 252, Lukewarm wrote: You are trying to have it both ways. You question it-
Because I am pretty sure you said all of the other things too
In post 74, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:I don't like any of the voters for VFP...
In post 152, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:VFP's actually had movement of people coming on and off, so it stood out to me.
In post 152, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:When votes start going on and off like that though, it piques my interest
I'm not saying I didn't say any of those things... I'm not sure what you're getting at.

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #265 (ISO) » Sun May 23, 2021 2:04 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 248, Lukewarm wrote:Literally every stance Kyouko has made feels off to me. Like they are hunting for excuses to scum read people (which scum do), instead of actually reading people (which townies do)

VOTE: Kyouko
I can see this, something seems off about that last wall
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #266 (ISO) » Sun May 23, 2021 2:06 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 254, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 238, Noraa wrote:my suggestion is to either yeet Andres or Dunn.
It seems stupid to be going and yeeting Ita, VFP, or Mon who are all known to be LHF.

Dunn wagon has a decent amount of resistance. Tbh im really uncertain on Dunn but I do think that if he doesn't start towning up, he maybe should die today because if he is scum and gets replaced, its very damn possible that I'll just let him go and the replacement will slip by for a long time and that's horrible. And Andres dipped off saying he was drunk and still hasn't come back. I have a specific reason why I think Andres is scum which, if he is scum and comes back to the thread, I think I can verify. If he doesn't come back, then he needs to be replaced. However, I do also hope he doesn't rep out cuz my tell won't necessarily work on someone else. I think that if both Dunn and Andres get replaced, we should yeet Andres because im more confident in that being scum(kinda) I dunno im just still very weirded out that I dont have a solid read on Dunn at this point. Normally, like 3 posts in, I should already know exactly what alignment he is!!!!
I don't plan on needing a replacement...
That’s not what called for a response in that post
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #267 (ISO) » Sun May 23, 2021 2:08 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

VOTE: Dunnstral
I would like to actively push this atp
<Embrace The Void>

VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #268 (ISO) » Sun May 23, 2021 8:25 pm

Post by VFP »

V/LA - feeling rough from covid jab.
MaxTheFox
MaxTheFox
Goon
MaxTheFox
Goon
Goon

Post Post #269 (ISO) » Sun May 23, 2021 9:44 pm

Post by MaxTheFox »

In post 191, VFP wrote:Yes, I too base reads on the quantaty of posts.
Nora's posts have substance too. If she was spamming things like "POTATO!" "MELON!" "2332!" then in fact I'd SR her for spamming the thread.
Slightly busy and a new player.
MaxTheFox
MaxTheFox
Goon
MaxTheFox
Goon
Goon

Post Post #270 (ISO) » Sun May 23, 2021 9:45 pm

Post by MaxTheFox »

In post 206, Lukewarm wrote:
Gamma Emerald
Noraa
VFP

UC Voyager
Save The Dragons
JohnnyFarrar
Dunnstral
Andresvmb
ItalianoVD

MaxTheFox
ssbm_Kyouko
RLotus

These are not ordered inside the tiers, but my current thoughts on the player list :)
Any reasons?
MaxTheFox
MaxTheFox
Goon
MaxTheFox
Goon
Goon

Post Post #271 (ISO) » Sun May 23, 2021 9:47 pm

Post by MaxTheFox »

UNVOTE:

RVS seems to be over.
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #272 (ISO) » Mon May 24, 2021 2:02 am

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 270, MaxTheFox wrote:
In post 206, Lukewarm wrote:
Gamma Emerald
Noraa
VFP

UC Voyager
Save The Dragons
JohnnyFarrar
Dunnstral
Andresvmb
ItalianoVD

MaxTheFox
ssbm_Kyouko
RLotus

These are not ordered inside the tiers, but my current thoughts on the player list :)
Any reasons?

You have not posted anything that makes me feel like you are solving. Only posted content was to TR the most widely TRed player.

Made multiple posts about Kyouko.

RLotus's post 179 caused a gut reaction scum read, and that is all he has posted so far, so there he is
ItalianoVD
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #273 (ISO) » Mon May 24, 2021 2:22 am

Post by ItalianoVD »

In post 243, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:Luke voted and then unvoted VFP before the other 2 votes on VFP, so at that point, there had been three players that had voted for VFP, even though not all of those players were still voting them. That is what I, and I think Gamma, have been saying.
You do realize Gamma voted for VFP. Both of your synopsis of the wagon is wrong. There was one unvote and then two votes.
In post 243, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:I'm not saying you should be doing VCA pre-flip. I'm saying that I, as a player who likes to use VCA, have resultantly become more attentive to RVS voting. I believe that you, also as a player who uses VCA, should have developed a similar sense.
I have and do. RVS voting is something I keep in mind and in my notes so that I can see what’s happening once there are flips. I don’t and can’t resolve it day 1. A push is fine, your push is broken.
In post 243, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:What do you mean by framing the VFP wagon, and in what way am I framing it? I also don't think you asked me what I thought of VFP. You asked me if I had a solid read on him. I think the reaction you're having to a couple of votes is giving me the ground to stand on.
Come on, don’t do that. You said there were unvotes (as in plural) and that people voted for VFP and you were framing it as if it was the biggest wagon of the day. If the
unvote
really piqued your interest then your vote is not consistent with that thought. And I really find it suspicious that you haven’t said anything about Gamma? Who also voted for VFP. There are holes in your push and I don’t believe it would be this faulty if you were town.

VOTE: ssbm_kyouko
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #274 (ISO) » Mon May 24, 2021 2:23 am

Post by Noraa »

Lukewarm why are you shading everyone?

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”