Bambi Jay
Bambi Jay
Mafia Scum
Bambi Jay
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1100 (ISO) » Mon May 24, 2021 10:37 am

Post by Bambi Jay »

Town duh. That's why I'm agreeing to elim Smart first. It's just paranoia because they aren't scum until they flip so I organize my thoughts into all the scenarios. It also helps people read my intentions later
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #1101 (ISO) » Mon May 24, 2021 10:37 am

Post by Something_Smart »

Who are my partners?
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
yessiree
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he

Post Post #1102 (ISO) » Mon May 24, 2021 10:39 am

Post by yessiree »

VC 1.32

With 9 votes, it takes 5 to eliminate

Something_Smart (4)
- Bingle, LlamaFluff, Bambi Jay, T-Bone
Anastasia (1)
- VFP
T-Bone (1)
- RationalMadman
Bambi Jay (1)
- Kerset
Bingle (1)
- Something_Smart
LlamaFluff (1)
- Anastasia

Note Voting -

Day 1 ends in (expired on 2021-05-25 22:00:00)
Last edited by yessiree on Mon May 24, 2021 3:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1103 (ISO) » Mon May 24, 2021 10:39 am

Post by T-Bone »

In post 1084, Anastasia wrote:
In post 1082, RationalMadman wrote:That is good, I want it to be more and more obvious how scummy he is.
He's literally just going to blame your personality for it.

The longer the shit-fight between you and him goes on for, the less likely anyone is going to have the patience to actually read it.
For what it's worth if I make an incorrect elimination I'd blame myself, not the person who got eliminated.
My Top 40 Alt Songs of the Year!

"Playing in a Newbie game doesn't count" ~ PenguinPower, Feb 2019
T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #1104 (ISO) » Mon May 24, 2021 10:41 am

Post by T-Bone »

I'll also very much blame myself if Kerset/Bingle are scum for not sticking with it and being more of a pain in the ass about it.

RationalMadman
RationalMadman
He/Him
Mafia Scum
RationalMadman
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1105 (ISO) » Mon May 24, 2021 10:43 am

Post by RationalMadman »

@Anastasia why Llama over Bambi? I want Bambi before anything else because of Llama is Town here I am certain S_S goes next and that is absolutely suboptimal for what I read. I am very sure it's Bambi or Llama, S_S had every reason to either vote Tbone or us right then and there, the hesitation is a Towntell as a Vanilla claim there. Bambi is, On balance, scummier and has been relentlessly opportunistic and strangely willing to align with a pair for seemingly no reason at all.
Everyone's a fool in some ways, we all can only try.

RationalMadman
RationalMadman
He/Him
Mafia Scum
RationalMadman
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1106 (ISO) » Mon May 24, 2021 10:44 am

Post by RationalMadman »

UNVOTE: Tbone
VOTE: Bambi Jay

Bambi Jay
Bambi Jay
Mafia Scum
Bambi Jay
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1107 (ISO) » Mon May 24, 2021 10:46 am

Post by Bambi Jay »

I aligned with a pair the same reason your aligning yourself with Smart. They're my townreads and I'll die on that hill. Call me stubborn but if I hesitate I lose. I'll stick with those 2 until the end.
T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #1108 (ISO) » Mon May 24, 2021 10:48 am

Post by T-Bone »

Why could we not get anyone to 4, but we can get S-S to 5? Semi-rhetorical question.

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #1109 (ISO) » Mon May 24, 2021 10:49 am

Post by T-Bone »

But that I mean Ana and I were stuck at 4, (if you count VV being on the wrong person kerset was also stuck at 4) but we can get S_S to 5? Oy.....

RationalMadman
RationalMadman
He/Him
Mafia Scum
RationalMadman
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1110 (ISO) » Mon May 24, 2021 10:50 am

Post by RationalMadman »

S_S is Llama, Bingle, Tbone and Bambi it's not 5 or did I miss one?

LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1111 (ISO) » Mon May 24, 2021 10:50 am

Post by LlamaFluff »

In post 1105, RationalMadman wrote:@Anastasia why Llama over Bambi? I want Bambi before anything else because of Llama is Town here I am certain S_S goes next and that is absolutely suboptimal for what I read. I am very sure it's Bambi or Llama, S_S had every reason to either vote Tbone or us right then and there, the hesitation is a Towntell as a Vanilla claim there. Bambi is, On balance, scummier and has been relentlessly opportunistic and strangely willing to align with a pair for seemingly no reason at all.
Half wrong. SS would pretty much be dead if they voted you/Ana as they had clearly called you town. Regardless of your alignment that ends poorly for SS.
Co-host of The USL Show
GeoGuessr: USL Pony
Fall Guys: Scary Hopping Bonkus
Bambi Jay
Bambi Jay
Mafia Scum
Bambi Jay
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1112 (ISO) » Mon May 24, 2021 10:51 am

Post by Bambi Jay »

Cuz both the VTs agreed finally to put down the outlier instead?
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
He/Him
Mafia Scum
RationalMadman
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1113 (ISO) » Mon May 24, 2021 10:54 am

Post by RationalMadman »

Read Vex earlier and add it to S_S there. How is this scum? I do not believe it at all.

RationalMadman
RationalMadman
He/Him
Mafia Scum
RationalMadman
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1114 (ISO) » Mon May 24, 2021 10:57 am

Post by RationalMadman »

Ana vote Bambi, it is the only way, S_S vote Bambi also is the decider. That will get it to be such that VFP is fully to blame for the outcome and has to take responsibility if S_S is Town. I refuse to let this happen as a passive bystander.

Bingle hasn't justified why S_S is scummiest vanilla claim correct?

RationalMadman
RationalMadman
He/Him
Mafia Scum
RationalMadman
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1115 (ISO) » Mon May 24, 2021 10:57 am

Post by RationalMadman »

Also VFP is the decider*

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #1116 (ISO) » Mon May 24, 2021 10:59 am

Post by T-Bone »

In post 1110, RationalMadman wrote:S_S is Llama, Bingle, Tbone and Bambi it's not 5 or did I miss one?
I'm pre-counting VFP

LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1117 (ISO) » Mon May 24, 2021 11:00 am

Post by LlamaFluff »

In post 1113, RationalMadman wrote:Read Vex earlier and add it to S_S there. How is this scum? I do not believe it at all.
Strongest point to me is look at how they came into the game with looking at me and Bambi. Vex says they can read Bambi, and they arent able to read me and seem nervous about it due to the limited sample of last game, saying in absence of read they would vote me because of it. Then we play a lot of the game, and Vex makes zero attempt to ever read Bambi like they originally claimed, while still seeming to stick hard to the fact that in lack of that read, they would vote me.

Sure its probably in part of where I am that this looks even worse, but if I see one player who pure odds is 50/50 scum saying they can solve one player and refusing to up until they replace out, thats pretty bad in my books. I can see having a harder time than expected to pin down Bambi for Vex, but in what world is there never an attempt to actually figure out Bambi when Vex is town? Even if they want to go lovers first, its nonsensical to actually avoid trying to game solve the player who that if they are confident in their ability would read could either take down or confirm town a player that they are nervous around? That play to me comes from scum who is absolutely fine with me going first given their fear of having to go 1v1, or having to after spent time claiming they can accurately read a player be "wrong" on them and be in serious trouble.
Co-host of The USL Show
T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #1118 (ISO) » Mon May 24, 2021 11:02 am

Post by T-Bone »

There's also the things I said about VV days ago but I'm not re-litigating what is and isn't a valid read with you, RM.

RationalMadman
RationalMadman
He/Him
Mafia Scum
RationalMadman
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1119 (ISO) » Mon May 24, 2021 11:23 am

Post by RationalMadman »

Good because you are nobody to validate or invalidate another player's read, you're a fellow player, not a superior. If I don't think your reasoning is sound it doesn't matter to you, vice versa for me.

RationalMadman
RationalMadman
He/Him
Mafia Scum
RationalMadman
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1120 (ISO) » Mon May 24, 2021 11:27 am

Post by RationalMadman »

In post 1117, LlamaFluff wrote:
In post 1113, RationalMadman wrote:Read Vex earlier and add it to S_S there. How is this scum? I do not believe it at all.
Strongest point to me is look at how they came into the game with looking at me and Bambi. Vex says they can read Bambi, and they arent able to read me and seem nervous about it due to the limited sample of last game, saying in absence of read they would vote me because of it. Then we play a lot of the game, and Vex makes zero attempt to ever read Bambi like they originally claimed, while still seeming to stick hard to the fact that in lack of that read, they would vote me.

Sure its probably in part of where I am that this looks even worse, but if I see one player who pure odds is 50/50 scum saying they can solve one player and refusing to up until they replace out, thats pretty bad in my books. I can see having a harder time than expected to pin down Bambi for Vex, but in what world is there never an attempt to actually figure out Bambi when Vex is town? Even if they want to go lovers first, its nonsensical to actually avoid trying to game solve the player who that if they are confident in their ability would read could either take down or confirm town a player that they are nervous around? That play to me comes from scum who is absolutely fine with me going first given their fear of having to go 1v1, or having to after spent time claiming they can accurately read a player be "wrong" on them and be in serious trouble.
So... Why is Bambi Town to you? Or have you only read Vex? Also, what you mention just means Vex has flawed logic, which I completely agree to. Vex jumps to many conclusions such as that because Vex in their opinion plays similar to Bambi that this somehow is basis to eliminate another player... That is indeed ridiculous to me but not scummy. It's a nulltell.

LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1121 (ISO) » Mon May 24, 2021 11:33 am

Post by LlamaFluff »

In post 1120, RationalMadman wrote:
In post 1117, LlamaFluff wrote:

So... Why is Bambi Town to you? Or have you only read Vex? Also, what you mention just means Vex has flawed logic, which I completely agree to. Vex jumps to many conclusions such as that because Vex in their opinion plays similar to Bambi that this somehow is basis to eliminate another player... That is indeed ridiculous to me but not scummy. It's a nulltell.
Bambi is only very slight town. Maybe top three town reads?

How do you differentiate Vex-town and Vex-scum not making an attempt to game solve though? Especially if I am town doesnt how scummy that play is change to you? As town its just being lazy or having been wrong about ability to form a read (even though there never was an attempt). As scum it can play directly into their advantage as they have a free vote on town until they "solve" Bambi.
Co-host of The USL Show
T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #1122 (ISO) » Mon May 24, 2021 11:55 am

Post by T-Bone »

In post 1119, RationalMadman wrote:Good because you are nobody to validate or invalidate another player's read, you're a fellow player, not a superior. If I don't think your reasoning is sound it doesn't matter to you, vice versa for me.
Say the guy who constantly questioned the validity of my VV read with questions like 'how can you read VV like this when you're wrong?' and then uses that as the basis of his (probably fabricated) scumread?

Bambi Jay
Bambi Jay
Mafia Scum
Bambi Jay
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1123 (ISO) » Mon May 24, 2021 1:32 pm

Post by Bambi Jay »

In post 1101, Something_Smart wrote:Who are my partners?
Probably the one guy trying to save you atm.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #1124 (ISO) » Mon May 24, 2021 1:33 pm

Post by Something_Smart »

So why not vote him first?
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!

Return to “Completed Open Games”