Micro 1009: Would You Like To Be My Neighbor? [Game Over!]

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1325 (ISO) » Mon May 24, 2021 3:05 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 1322, Emily wrote:if you're hopkirk and you're scum, why wouldn't you keep the person who hard-townreads you alive into the endgame?
I have extremely good reasons for that hardtown read and your entire argument is not why fypov he has to be scum here but nka wifom.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1326 (ISO) » Mon May 24, 2021 3:07 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 1319, Emily wrote:
In post 1314, Loki Dokie wrote:Who were you in Menagerie?
I don't answer alt questions because it would defeat the point of playing on an alt to begin with.
Yes but how do you know I might have even a better metaread on you? So tell me were you an actual player in that game and what was your alignment? Can you answer either of these?
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1327 (ISO) » Mon May 24, 2021 3:10 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 1323, Emily wrote:
In post 1321, Loki Dokie wrote:And why should I assume I’m being pocketed by Hokirk and not you?
because you've been saying hopkirk is town literally all game and you want to vote me out?
And you haven’t given me a single reason to question that. Tell me why you think he’s scum here. Vanders has made a case on you and why does scum!Hopkirk make it a point of saying that Vanders doesn’t bus as scum? You have given me no reason to think it’s Hopkirk and not you besides bad nka wifom.
Emily
Emily
Goon
Emily
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1328 (ISO) » Mon May 24, 2021 3:14 pm

Post by Emily »

are you trying to justify to me so that post game I won't blame you for being wrong?
Emily
Emily
Goon
Emily
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1329 (ISO) » Mon May 24, 2021 3:16 pm

Post by Emily »

In post 1327, Loki Dokie wrote:Tell me why you think he’s scum here
Well there's 2 of you and one of you is scum.

You sound like a really stubbornly pocketed townie who really believes in what he's saying and can't possibly believe he is wrong.

He came in and posted a one liner about being drunk and then ghosted the thread.

So I don't see how that's a hard choice for me which one I believe is the townie?
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1330 (ISO) » Mon May 24, 2021 3:17 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 1328, Emily wrote:are you trying to justify to me so that post game I won't blame you for being wrong?
The more you try to guiltrip me and manipulate me, the more I’m convinced it’s you.
Emily
Emily
Goon
Emily
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1331 (ISO) » Mon May 24, 2021 3:18 pm

Post by Emily »

In post 1325, Loki Dokie wrote:
In post 1322, Emily wrote:if you're hopkirk and you're scum, why wouldn't you keep the person who hard-townreads you alive into the endgame?
I have extremely good reasons for that hardtown read and your entire argument is not why fypov he has to be scum here but nka wifom.
And if you vote me you'll have extremely good reasons why you lost and you can tell yourself it was unavoidable or whatever.
Emily
Emily
Goon
Emily
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1332 (ISO) » Mon May 24, 2021 3:21 pm

Post by Emily »

In post 1330, Loki Dokie wrote:
In post 1328, Emily wrote:are you trying to justify to me so that post game I won't blame you for being wrong?
The more you try to guiltrip me and manipulate me, the more I’m convinced it’s you.
I think there's nothing I can say to you that would convince you it's not me.

You are an extremely ego-centric person who can't fathom being wrong so any logic, reasoning, or emotional appeal I make to you will just simply be discarded and only convince you further that you are right and I am scum.

You thought you were right in Menagerie even after the cards were flipped and you were shown to be completely wrong about who the scum was.

I'm sure even after this game is over and I am flipped as town you will continue to blame me for this.

That's fine and I don't really care.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1333 (ISO) » Mon May 24, 2021 3:22 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 1329, Emily wrote:
In post 1327, Loki Dokie wrote:Tell me why you think he’s scum here
Well there's 2 of you and one of you is scum.

You sound like a really stubbornly pocketed townie who really believes in what he's saying and can't possibly believe he is wrong.

He came in and posted a one liner about being drunk and then ghosted the thread.

So I don't see how that's a hard choice for me which one I believe is the townie?
You’re basing your entire read on just one line? How do I know it’s because you’ve just given up trying to sell Hopkirk on its me? Fmpov, that’s just as likely. You can tell I’m bleeding obvious town and Hopkirk would look bad flipping on me, so your only hope if scum is to make me doubt him.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1334 (ISO) » Mon May 24, 2021 3:23 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 1331, Emily wrote:
In post 1325, Loki Dokie wrote:
And if you vote me you'll have extremely good reasons why you lost and you can tell yourself it was unavoidable or whatever.
This is totally not working, it’s just pissing me off ftr.
Emily
Emily
Goon
Emily
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1335 (ISO) » Mon May 24, 2021 3:23 pm

Post by Emily »

I just want to re-iterate that the above is not a judgement, an insult, or a slight against you or your person.

People are the way they are. It's not something we can easily control. I appreciate you.

I enjoyed playing with you and I had hoped that Grandpa would flip scum. But he didn't so we are now at the point where we lose.

It's fine I'm fairly sure there was no way to ever eliminate Hopkirk in the first place.
Emily
Emily
Goon
Emily
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1336 (ISO) » Mon May 24, 2021 3:23 pm

Post by Emily »

In post 1333, Loki Dokie wrote:You’re basing your entire read on just one line? How do I know it’s because you’ve just given up trying to sell Hopkirk on its me? Fmpov, that’s just as likely. You can tell I’m bleeding obvious town and Hopkirk would look bad flipping on me, so your only hope if scum is to make me doubt him.
I have called you obvious town since the day I replaced into this game.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1337 (ISO) » Mon May 24, 2021 3:28 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 1332, Emily wrote:
In post 1330, Loki Dokie wrote:
I think there's nothing I can say to you that would convince you it's not me.

You are an extremely ego-centric person who can't fathom being wrong so any logic, reasoning, or emotional appeal I make to you will just simply be discarded and only convince you further that you are right and I am scum.

You thought you were right in Menagerie even after the cards were flipped and you were shown to be completely wrong about who the scum was.

I'm sure even after this game is over and I am flipped as town you will continue to blame me for this.

That's fine and I don't really care.
Oh yeah, insulting me is definitely the way to go here. :roll:

FYI, had you not hammered Mo that nighborhood post he made would have possibly made me reconsider.

Well, it’s pretty damn clear who you aren’t now because I don’t think many players from that game would straight up insult me here like you have. I think I actually know exactly who you are now.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1338 (ISO) » Mon May 24, 2021 3:31 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 1336, Emily wrote:
In post 1333, Loki Dokie wrote:You’re basing your entire read on just one line? How do I know it’s because you’ve just given up trying to sell Hopkirk on its me? Fmpov, that’s just as likely. You can tell I’m bleeding obvious town and Hopkirk would look bad flipping on me, so your only hope if scum is to make me doubt him.
I have called you obvious town since the day I replaced into this game.
In post 1299, Emily wrote:Both of you have told me all game you are treating your neighborhood as a masonry

so why would I expend the effort to convince you otherwise?

It's clear to me that one of you has pocketed the other one and nothing I do will change that, it's up to you to believe that you could be pocketed.
This post doesn’t sound like your read on me was that “obvious”.
Emily
Emily
Goon
Emily
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1339 (ISO) » Mon May 24, 2021 3:34 pm

Post by Emily »

In post 1337, Loki Dokie wrote:Oh yeah, insulting me is definitely the way to go here.
as I have already stated. This is not meant as an insult.

This is my assessment of your personality.

We are all unique and beautiful flowers.

I don't judge people for who they are.
Emily
Emily
Goon
Emily
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1340 (ISO) » Mon May 24, 2021 3:36 pm

Post by Emily »

In post 1147, Emily wrote:Loki, I like you a lot more than Hopkirk and I wish I could trust him like I feel I can trust you.

How confident are you that Flow is scum? I worry for our town if Flow is a mis-elimination here.

Who makes sense in your mind for Flow's partner?
^ I literally said this to you
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1341 (ISO) » Mon May 24, 2021 3:55 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 1340, Emily wrote:
In post 1147, Emily wrote:Loki, I like you a lot more than Hopkirk and I wish I could trust him like I feel I can trust you.

How confident are you that Flow is scum? I worry for our town if Flow is a mis-elimination here.

Who makes sense in your mind for Flow's partner?
^ I literally said this to you
You weren’t terribly worried about Mo tho which was even more critical. I thought we probably lost after he flipped town.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1342 (ISO) » Mon May 24, 2021 3:56 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 1264, GrandpaMo wrote:EMILY WTF, I LITERALLY SPEND ALL NIGHT TRYING TO HELP U AND GUIDE U THRU THE GAME???

are you not gonna tell them what i told during the night???

wtf is this town??

the most optimal play is to go for the solo hood --- and that is vanders... and REGARDLESS of allignment, we flip this spot; it gives info for town!!

there will be 2 hoods going to mylo/cyclo - me, emily and hopkirk / loki and that is if and only if vanders flip town.

but guess what vanders flipping scum here is a high probablity since we already know that bugs flipped town.

if they flip scum, we win the game.

if they flip town, you are left with two hoods, and one full town and other one scum, you can probably mislynch, and then it becomes probable for town to win.

Why did you never comment on this?
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1343 (ISO) » Mon May 24, 2021 3:58 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

#1264 wasn’t going to convince me to vote Vanders but he sounds completely shocked here. Why do you think that is?
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1344 (ISO) » Mon May 24, 2021 4:03 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 1274, Vanderscamp wrote:
In post 1247, Emily wrote:are you trying to dumb-tell why the scum had to shoot the conftown?
I very much believe it.

I do not believe you are as much of a noob as you are pretending to be given the way you are phrasing this.

I am mostly a noob to this site and not a noob at mafia in general.
I'm not 100% sure if dumb-tell is the normal syntax here, but assuming it is, it seems very much to me that you are phrasing things like you have a lot of experience with this site specifically.
In post 1275, Vanderscamp wrote:
In post 1252, Hopkirk wrote:emily's real identity affects my read here
VOTE: emily
I don't think I care

It's extremely clear that her newness is just an act, and I therefore hate the lack of anything useful she contributed the entire time she was present.
In post 1276, Vanderscamp wrote:FFS you already hammered him

Grandpa is town, I feel like he is pretty obviously town

Kill Emily if I die
In post 1277, Vanderscamp wrote:It's true that what grandpa is saying is nonsense

However I believe his nonsense is VERY clearly more genuine than anything Emily has said this game.
I'm more confident in grandpa town than Emily scum but unfortunately we now only get one more kill and I don't think I can not kill emily
I think Vanders was extremely obvious town from these posts and based on what you posted wrt Menagerie, you are clearly not a noob.

Vanders was the only one who was convinced and very clearly upset - that Mo was likely flipping town, so after these posts, he was completely unpushable post Mo flip.

Your argument about not scum not killing in me and Hopkirk is completely dismantled by these series of posts from Vanders.
Emily
Emily
Goon
Emily
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1345 (ISO) » Mon May 24, 2021 4:25 pm

Post by Emily »

In post 1341, Loki Dokie wrote:You weren’t terribly worried about Mo tho which was even more critical. I thought we probably lost after he flipped town.
? I thought Mo was scum because of his terrible defense of Flow Trap and so did you and Hopkirk.
Emily
Emily
Goon
Emily
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1346 (ISO) » Mon May 24, 2021 4:26 pm

Post by Emily »

He also felt like he was trying to dumb tell being surprised at the nightkill
Emily
Emily
Goon
Emily
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1347 (ISO) » Mon May 24, 2021 4:27 pm

Post by Emily »

In post 1343, Loki Dokie wrote:#1264 wasn’t going to convince me to vote Vanders but he sounds completely shocked here. Why do you think that is?
1264 doesn't make any sense to me

I thought vanders was spewed town by his reaction to my hammer of flow trap already.
Emily
Emily
Goon
Emily
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1348 (ISO) » Mon May 24, 2021 4:29 pm

Post by Emily »

In post 1344, Loki Dokie wrote:Your argument about not scum not killing in me and Hopkirk is completely dismantled by these series of posts from Vanders.
I'm simply telling you what I would do as scum most of the time.

Your contention is that I am forced to kill Vanders.

I've told you this is simply not true and probably a bad play strategically.

You can continue to argue that you would know better than me what I would do if I were scum here, but that's just your perception.
Emily
Emily
Goon
Emily
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1349 (ISO) » Mon May 24, 2021 4:51 pm

Post by Emily »

and like what amazing things has hopkirk actually even done this game that makes you think he's definitely town?

d1 hammered bugspray!town
d2 sheeped you onto Flow Trap who was scum
d3 voted for grandpa!town

where's the Hopkirk must be town thing?

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”