UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #325 (ISO) » Mon May 24, 2021 3:58 pm

Post by UC Voyager »

In post 269, MaxTheFox wrote:
In post 191, VFP wrote:Yes, I too base reads on the quantaty of posts.
Nora's posts have substance too. If she was spamming things like "POTATO!" "MELON!" "2332!" then in fact I'd SR her for spamming the thread.
But what of the content seems town? You can spew content all day and it all be scummy. I originally town read Nor for that but now reading her ISO am less sure. Definitely not sure enough to say I still townread/lean her. Still think she can be town, but judging off activity is sort of just weak.
so...i don't get enough sleep
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #326 (ISO) » Mon May 24, 2021 4:03 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 323, JohnnyFarrar wrote:
In post 317, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 315, Dunnstral wrote:Is there a reason this game has devolved into voting for only low content slots? Does that mean we think everybody who is talking is town?
I think there's a good chance at least 1 scum is amongst the low content slots. I don't feel good about how lackadaisically the votes are drifting amongst them though. It's like Gamma, Johnny, and Noraa are all wanting to cast votes to pressure lurkers but they keep switching around seemingly before anything is accomplished.

What about you Dunn, the way you phrased that last question indicates to me you think that someone who is talking is not town. Am I right? Care to share your thoughts?
This seems so weird and task oriented? Are you voting scum right now? Tell me about them?
I think I am, yeah. Nobody else seems to think so though, or if they do agree even somewhat, dont seem interested in voting him.

I think this is the second time people ITT have been weirded out that I asked a player a direct question. It happened before when I asked UCV about Italiano and Luke. Was you both times I'm pretty sure. What bothers you about that exactly?
P,
Polarized!
I,
Intelligent!
N,
Never wrong!
K,
Kyouko!

Falco Apologist | woo Magi
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #327 (ISO) » Mon May 24, 2021 4:04 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

^You can read my ISO to see about Italiano, pretty sure he is the subject of the majority of my posts.
P,
Polarized!
I,
Intelligent!
N,
Never wrong!
K,
Kyouko!

UC Voyager
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #328 (ISO) » Mon May 24, 2021 4:04 pm

Post by UC Voyager »

In post 293, Save The Dragons wrote:my experience with Dunn in completed games is one, he was town and barely showed up unless you attacked him
I think it's likely that Dunn is town. His posts don't seem particularly scummy at all.
UC Voyager
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #329 (ISO) » Mon May 24, 2021 4:06 pm

Post by UC Voyager »

In post 326, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 315, Dunnstral wrote:Is there a reason this game has devolved into voting for only low content slots? Does that mean we think everybody who is talking is town?
I think there's a good chance at least 1 scum is amongst the low content slots. I don't feel good about how lackadaisically the votes are drifting amongst them though. It's like Gamma, Johnny, and Noraa are all wanting to cast votes to pressure lurkers but they keep switching around seemingly before anything is accomplished.

What about you Dunn, the way you phrased that last question indicates to me you think that someone who is talking is not town. Am I right? Care to share your thoughts?
This seems so weird and task oriented? Are you voting scum right now? Tell me about them?
I think I am, yeah. Nobody else seems to think so though, or if they do agree even somewhat, dont seem interested in voting him.

I think this is the second time people ITT have been weirded out that I asked a player a direct question. It happened before when I asked UCV about Italiano and Luke. Was you both times I'm pretty sure. What bothers you about that exactly?
Not saying you didn't, just don't remember this. Can't seem to find it rn. I'm on phone.
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #330 (ISO) » Mon May 24, 2021 4:19 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 300, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 284, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:Anyone else get the feeling this last round of postings from italiano are different somehow? Tone feels completely changed, like he's received coaching. Just woke up and read through it on my phone.
It does seem different tonally, but why is it indicative of coaching?
In post 73, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 32, UC Voyager wrote:
In post 26, JohnnyFarrar wrote:But it's got the snap and the crackle
But no pop
Nora just said that. What do you think of Italiano, and the Johnny-Luke interaction?
In post 329, UC Voyager wrote:

Not saying you didn't, just don't remember this. Can't seem to find it rn. I'm on phone.
P,
Polarized!
I,
Intelligent!
N,
Never wrong!
K,
Kyouko!

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #331 (ISO) » Mon May 24, 2021 4:20 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

^Not sure why post 300 got Q+ed there, I think I went to reply on PC earlier and replied from my phone instead.
P,
Polarized!
I,
Intelligent!
N,
Never wrong!
K,
Kyouko!

Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami
Pronoun: ze/zir

Post Post #332 (ISO) » Mon May 24, 2021 4:32 pm

Post by Noraa »

In post 316, Andresvmb wrote:Noraa no disrespect but, you asking me to look back into my mistakes without acknowledging that you played poorly there is uhm interesting. You incorrectly SR’ed me in that game and somewhat tunneled me and I definitely didn’t do the same to you. Though we definitely did have a style clash. So not quite sure what you’re talking about.
VOTE: Andres
Ok I want a catch up. Whether or not I did something wrong has nothing to do with your behavior this game. As compared to last game, I have given you multiple chances to change my mind. I've asked for content from you multiple times. You've consistently just provoked me instead of actually provide content.
Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today.
Come play Guess that Scummer OR ELSE
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #333 (ISO) » Mon May 24, 2021 4:59 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 258, Noraa wrote:Lukewarm and ssb tbh feels TvT but I also SR both of them a little bit. I will go ahead and just mark it TvT and call it a day.
I reread the Kyouko/Luke interaction somewhat and this resembles my current thoughts on it
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
JohnnyFarrar
JohnnyFarrar
Jack of All Trades
JohnnyFarrar
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #334 (ISO) » Mon May 24, 2021 5:24 pm

Post by JohnnyFarrar »

Doing a fun little off the dome exercise

Unwilling to vote:

Save The Dragons
Noraa
Dunnstral
VFP

Don't know and have no opinion:

Lotus
Gamma
Max

willing to vote

Italy
Kyoko
Luke
Andres
UC
Phone posting. Low effort, big fun.
"In my heart, Johnny will always be scum" - Not_Mafia
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #335 (ISO) » Mon May 24, 2021 6:12 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

@Johnny

I think this is the second time people ITT have been weirded out that I asked a player a direct question. It happened before when I asked UCV about Italiano and Luke. Was you both times I'm pretty sure.
What bothers you about that exactly?
P,
Polarized!
I,
Intelligent!
N,
Never wrong!
K,
Kyouko!

JohnnyFarrar
JohnnyFarrar
Jack of All Trades
JohnnyFarrar
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #336 (ISO) » Mon May 24, 2021 6:47 pm

Post by JohnnyFarrar »

In post 317, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:I don't feel good about how lackadaisically the votes are drifting amongst them though. It's like Gamma, Johnny, and Noraa are all wanting to cast votes to pressure lurkers but they keep switching around seemingly before anything is accomplished.
Like you seem to be treating votes like there's some manual on how to use them somewhere and we're going off manual.

Like I'm not out here like "Let's vote the lurkers" and then hopping from one to the other, and I don't think the other two are either. you're treating the three of us like machine parts that haven't fallen in line and not like individual thinkers.

Especially not individual thinkers you're trying to sort.

Does that make sense? It's late and it's hard to put feelings into words
Phone posting. Low effort, big fun.
"In my heart, Johnny will always be scum" - Not_Mafia
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #337 (ISO) » Mon May 24, 2021 7:54 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 336, JohnnyFarrar wrote:
In post 317, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:I don't feel good about how lackadaisically the votes are drifting amongst them though. It's like Gamma, Johnny, and Noraa are all wanting to cast votes to pressure lurkers but they keep switching around seemingly before anything is accomplished.
Like you seem to be treating votes like there's some manual on how to use them somewhere and we're going off manual.

Like I'm not out here like "Let's vote the lurkers" and then hopping from one to the other, and I don't think the other two are either. you're treating the three of us like machine parts that haven't fallen in line and not like individual thinkers.

Especially not individual thinkers you're trying to sort.

Does that make sense? It's late and it's hard to put feelings into words
I get what you mean. I'm a logical thinker, so the way you are describing how I view votes is close to how I think about them. It's not so much that there is a manual but that I expect there to be a reason or a motivation that supports/drives the action of voting. I try to figure out what that reasoning is and decide whether town!player or scum!player would have that motivation.

So I see players saying things along the lines of "let's vote this player because they're inactive or not producing enough content" and it seems to me that the towny motivation for that vote is to get the target of the vote involved. But then the votes move to other players "before anything is accomplished," so it makes me wonder, was I wrong about the motivation? If I was wrong, was the actual motivation scummy?

I do understand what you're saying though.
P,
Polarized!
I,
Intelligent!
N,
Never wrong!
K,
Kyouko!

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #338 (ISO) » Mon May 24, 2021 8:02 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

What I meant by my question though was, what was it that bothered you about my direct question to UCV in post and my question to Dunn in ? Or was I misunderstanding what you meant about 315, since it seems that it was the way I think about votes that bothered you? Even if I was misunderstanding what struck you about 315, I am still curious about 73.

Late here as well, may be heading to bed soon.
P,
Polarized!
I,
Intelligent!
N,
Never wrong!
K,
Kyouko!

VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #339 (ISO) » Mon May 24, 2021 8:09 pm

Post by VFP »

I'll be doing a catch up tonight.
ItalianoVD
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He

Post Post #340 (ISO) » Tue May 25, 2021 2:10 am

Post by ItalianoVD »

In post 293, Save The Dragons wrote:my experience with Dunn in completed games is one, he was town and barely showed up unless you attacked him
So then you’d say that being lucky is nai?
ItalianoVD
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #341 (ISO) » Tue May 25, 2021 2:10 am

Post by ItalianoVD »

*lurky
ItalianoVD
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #342 (ISO) » Tue May 25, 2021 2:12 am

Post by ItalianoVD »

In post 296, Andresvmb wrote:And hahaha the thought that I would say I can’t get on to play but would have the time to coach someone is nothing short of laughable. I don’t have to lie about my activity to win a game as Scum.
Yeah apparently we’re partners and you coached me to start posting “differently”. I think it’s more of an insult that if I was scum I’d need coaching. :facepalm:
ItalianoVD
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #343 (ISO) » Tue May 25, 2021 2:23 am

Post by ItalianoVD »

In post 298, Gamma Emerald wrote:Voting somewhere else without unvoting still counts IMO
As for “it was a joke”, I don’t get how that matters to me
Of course it does. I’m saying there were not multiple unvotes as you stated in . It may seem small but it’s important that information like that is accurate so as not to paint the wrong picture overall.

I’m asking if you feel differently about the unvote now that it was shown to be a joke to match VFP’s joke claim? And you didn’t answer my first question.
ItalianoVD
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #344 (ISO) » Tue May 25, 2021 2:25 am

Post by ItalianoVD »

In post 299, Gamma Emerald wrote:Sometimes he is, but when he is it doesn’t look like this IMO
Look like what? Can you show me what difference you’re seeing?
ItalianoVD
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #345 (ISO) » Tue May 25, 2021 2:28 am

Post by ItalianoVD »

In post 291, JohnnyFarrar wrote:In a hypothetical situation where Italy WAS coached, Andres could be that coach. And he's still not in thread. So like.

Not specifically for that, but just. Yknow. In general.
I hate this post on a lot of levels.
ItalianoVD
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #346 (ISO) » Tue May 25, 2021 2:30 am

Post by ItalianoVD »

In post 301, RLotus wrote:
In post 291, JohnnyFarrar wrote:In a hypothetical situation where Italy WAS coached, Andres could be that coach. And he's still not in thread. So like.

Not specifically for that, but just. Yknow. In general.
Very strange. Looks like he is grasping for a reason to switch his vote.
In post 203, JohnnyFarrar wrote:Willing to vote UC, Kyoko, Ita, Luke today. Anybody else you or they will have to convince me

VOTE: uc[/v]
Also what happened to this ahaha?
In post 192, Dunnstral wrote:rtlotus pretty much said the same thing but dressed up nicer, right above where he says he needs to policy elim me because he can't read me
It ain't that serious lol. Not like I'm out for your head, but it would really help me if you give a bit more than the last times I played with you. I realized that's a bit hypocritical coming from me at this very moment. I'm just not tryna lose a third time in a row to scum!you.
In contrast this is a good post.
ItalianoVD
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #347 (ISO) » Tue May 25, 2021 2:33 am

Post by ItalianoVD »

In post 302, JohnnyFarrar wrote:Lotus can you make me a cool Noraa list of who you've played with before and how you fare against town/ scum them?
So no response to at all?
ItalianoVD
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #348 (ISO) » Tue May 25, 2021 2:37 am

Post by ItalianoVD »

In post 306, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:I feel like a person posts how they post and if that changes it can be an indicator that the words are being put in their mouth. It also feels like he was waiting for someone else to vote me first, which I dont think has anything to do with the coaching, but also seems scummy
What is your case on me again?
ItalianoVD
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #349 (ISO) » Tue May 25, 2021 2:42 am

Post by ItalianoVD »

I mean why not. Voting doesn’t mean you’re getting eliminated, but it’s proven to get people’s attention.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”