Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1726 (ISO) » Mon May 24, 2021 10:25 am

Post by Bingle »

I definitely want to see what gypyx has to say here more than Mo's analysis, tbh.

Mo, can you save your analysis as a draft and post it after gypyx posts?
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #1727 (ISO) » Mon May 24, 2021 10:43 am

Post by Menalque »

That does depend on gypyx uh

Actually turning up tho, bingle
"we knew everything... And we knew nothing."
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #1728 (ISO) » Mon May 24, 2021 10:45 am

Post by T3 »

In post 1715, Menalque wrote:Idk I don’t wanna put a lot of stock in those posts but also letting T3 survive more days seems lowkey mad
Not if we find both scum. :cool:
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He
Location: do people ever use this for their actual location lol

Post Post #1729 (ISO) » Mon May 24, 2021 12:51 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

holy shit... wtf did i come back to
"With grandpa in the game the postcount goes up and up and up and up...." - T3 | I have a GTKAS page now. Feel free to ask me questions here!
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1730 (ISO) » Mon May 24, 2021 12:52 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

honestly i have not pay attentioned to Gypyx AT ALL and that was because i found other ppl scummy in that instance ... but since gypyx is a point of interest now (i was going to focus on him tmr) then i can evaluate my stance on him
"With grandpa in the game the postcount goes up and up and up and up...." - T3 | I have a GTKAS page now. Feel free to ask me questions here!
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1731 (ISO) » Mon May 24, 2021 12:55 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 1726, Bingle wrote:I definitely want to see what gypyx has to say here more than Mo's analysis, tbh.

Mo, can you save your analysis as a draft and post it after gypyx posts?
uh... i was gonna do it during the night if im still alive by then

because i actually wanted to hear from gypyx
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1732 (ISO) » Mon May 24, 2021 12:58 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 1705, T3 wrote:I skimmed through Gypyxs ISO in electocollege mafia and this is a hard VOTE: gypyx
In post 1722, Menalque wrote:NM fits as scum with basically anyone other than mo

T3 fits as scum with basically anyone other than mo

Mo can only be scum with gypyx I think?

Bingle only scum with NM
i sorta agree wit this.

i disagree with the last part. bingle only scum with nm.

i can see how i could be possible scum with gypyx since lack of internations but i explained why

but once gpyyx comes back -- you can decipher this.

i still want to solve t3 / you mena honestly.

t3 starting to townread you is honestly tripping me up.
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1733 (ISO) » Mon May 24, 2021 1:00 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 1701, Bingle wrote:I found the gypyx town case I thought had merit. Johnny said him not realizing drap was not a newbie was town indicative.
oh yea this was also another reason why i didnt focus on gypyx; i just trusted conftown after flip
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1734 (ISO) » Mon May 24, 2021 1:49 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

there is a specific interaction from bingle/ mena that i want to talk about

i will respond to it later tonight
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1735 (ISO) » Mon May 24, 2021 4:48 pm

Post by Bingle »

In post 1731, GrandpaMo wrote:uh... i was gonna do it during the night if im still alive by then

because i actually wanted to hear from gypyx
If you type it up and hit preview post you can save it as a draft, which is what I was suggesting.

And if Gypyx flakes, we get a replacement who can speaketh new mouth sounds.

@mod: prod on Gypyx please.
lendunistus
lendunistus
he/him
Goon
lendunistus
he/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1736 (ISO) » Tue May 25, 2021 12:23 am

Post by lendunistus »

Now seeking for a replacement for Gypyx.

apologies if I haven’t paid enough attention to the game, I haven’t had much access to my phone/computer since yesterday
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #1737 (ISO) » Tue May 25, 2021 1:28 am

Post by PookyTheMagicalBear »

rofl
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

"I can't even look at the game anymore.
That evil teddy bear has got everyone twirling by his thumb.
It's like witnessing an slow but unavoidable train crash you can't stop."

-Norwee
lendunistus
lendunistus
he/him
Goon
lendunistus
he/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1738 (ISO) » Tue May 25, 2021 2:35 am

Post by lendunistus »

Ydrasse replaces Gypyx.
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #1739 (ISO) » Tue May 25, 2021 2:37 am

Post by PookyTheMagicalBear »

oh shi its about to get real
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

"I can't even look at the game anymore.
That evil teddy bear has got everyone twirling by his thumb.
It's like witnessing an slow but unavoidable train crash you can't stop."

-Norwee
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1740 (ISO) » Tue May 25, 2021 2:42 am

Post by Ydrasse »

pog
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1741 (ISO) » Tue May 25, 2021 3:04 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

omg so who wants to give them the tea
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #1742 (ISO) » Tue May 25, 2021 3:06 am

Post by Ydrasse »

yes sisters!

i’m at work atm so have minimal expectations until tonight
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1743 (ISO) » Tue May 25, 2021 3:16 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 1742, Ydrasse wrote:yes sisters!

i’m at work atm so have minimal expectations until tonight
i also expect for you to respond to everything that has happened against you + the scumcase against you.

also react to you being paired with me || im looking for a specific reaction.

also to read your iso.

as well as look at early interactions day 1 - day 2.

you can skip day 3 imo, but that can give the sense and pivot onto johnny.

then follow up on day 4.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #1744 (ISO) » Tue May 25, 2021 3:32 am

Post by Ydrasse »

okay well i wasn’t expecting so much homework, but

why ask for me to react to being paired to you?
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #1745 (ISO) » Tue May 25, 2021 3:33 am

Post by Ydrasse »

like what sort of reaction do i give as either alignment other as “wrong” or “‘nope not a thing at all” in that situation?

i don’t know what answer you’d expect and it feels uhhh. kinda weird in how it’s worded
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #1746 (ISO) » Tue May 25, 2021 3:34 am

Post by Ydrasse »

like maybe because it’s super specific and related to you (and implicitly you’re being accused in that too) so it’s like, “go look at these people accusing us! they’re so wrong right and i’m right”

that’s my instinctual reply but i’ll read it later but. weirdchamp
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #1747 (ISO) » Tue May 25, 2021 3:36 am

Post by Ydrasse »

also looking at the vc, why would i wanna skip d3 when i’m catching up? there’s people voting despite a no elim going through which is like. there are definitely things to be gained from seeing who wants to kill vs skip especially if it’s like, the mechanically ~rigjt~ decision
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #1748 (ISO) » Tue May 25, 2021 4:12 am

Post by Ydrasse »

In post 103, ProfessorDrapion wrote:
In post 99, Bingle wrote:
In post 96, ProfessorDrapion wrote:Now Bingle, got any other early reads?
Mena slightly scummy, pooky low priority, your slot has tells but I need to wait for the psych evaluation result to determine if they’re scummy or towny. Dann strongest townread. I’d be voting lukewarm if I weren’t voting gypyx, but I think the gypyx wagon is more likely to be spicy atm.

You?
I liked the way Mena went about my slot when they voted me. It doesn’t seem to be “faked” per say. So I would slightly TR Mena there.

I personally like the way VFP has handled the thread. Not much content but it felt genuine. More of a gut read then anything but I trust it at least for now.

T3’s entrance wasn’t entirely bad but it was definitely not a great entrance. I’ll probably watch this slot and it’s progression towards Pooky.

As for Pooky themselves, well. I’m not really sure where to put them. From the majority of what I seen, their agenda is just Sheeping Mena.

I think your first big post (the one with the Psyc Check thing) felt towny. I want to vote with you for now and see where it goes and see further progression towards your slot.

As for Gypyx, I don’t know.
His first post seemed like jealous of me taken his spotlight.
His other posts haven’t really done much.
I believe 3 were Filler and the other was a turn down towards your Psych Plan Bingle. (If I remember correctly.)
okay i know that i have foresight to know this flips scum but holy fuck this post is bad i’m literally cackling at work
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1749 (ISO) » Tue May 25, 2021 4:14 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 1635, Bingle wrote:Like, objectively, if he's scum he's played a solid ass game, no doubt. On the other hand there's a bunch of little things that ping. I find it hard to believe he doesn't understand why his style of rhetoric is ineffective. His response to "Your townread on me is for bad reasons" was "I'm townreading you for pointing out that my townread on you is for bad reasons." When I noped the fuck out of the thread and refused to help, he didn't get frustrated or try to convince me to help or push me he just kind of... let it happen and then quietly pivoted into "Maybe Bingle scum?" He hard defended Drap for really bad reasons.

Nothing in there is lockscum. I can see exactly why town GPa might have done it. But there's enough substance that I'm not going to assume he's town and call it a day.

"hard to believe he doesn't understand why his style of rhetoric is ineffective." uh I thought I provided much info / input as town. And will continue to do so through analytical posts/wall posts and this is because if scum decided to scumcase me and guess what they haven't read, I can go ahead and tell them I said it in here somewhere. It is your job to read; if you don't read oh well -- just don't scumcase me for something I already addressed in the post or now that is deemed NAI. Also that second part; there is two scenarios; your either town that didn't understand me and needed to understand what I was doing or guided or scum actually coming up with BS things. At that time, I townread you for the first scenario. Also wasn't it obvious I was a tad bit mad? I had a whole post ranting about you not even here lol -- but I don't know what has to do with anyone's alignment. I hard defended Drap because of my reasonings -- I gave proof on why/what happened and explained more how that could have came from a town mindset. I am not going to change my mind on this. I was wrong, I admit and that was probably for the sole reason I really wanted a T3 elim. My reasonings still stand.
In post 1638, Menalque wrote:Ugh I’m really gonna have to go back and read the second half of D1 aren’t I

I thought you already did. No reason to skip that especially considering since you said you were gonna try and catch up.

My impression has been, from the way things worked out, that scum were p okay with drap going down. It doesn’t seem worth it to hard defend him really if you’re scum vs to just bus and get cred and then sus anyone off wagon for a good couple of days?

That was my whole rhetoric on day 2. I never vocally expressed this because like I said to T3, it would demonize my credibility as town. But yes this is true. As scum, I could have and would have easily bussed there to get town cred -- too bad I can't show you any scum games where I did this but in my old platform, I bus all the time for easy towncred since half of the time I usually am lazy as scum.

I don’t find the “ur tr on me is for bad reasons” being met by “well u pointed that out which is towny” to be particularly egregious— in fact, I have clear memories of doing this (foolishly) with skitter in some of our first games together. Of course, she was right (the tr was for bad reasons) and it was pure chance that she was scum that first game (as I learned to my chagrin when she hard pocketed me in another game by calling out my tr on her as being for bad reasons when she was scum) but the broader point I’m trying to get across is that when you’re a newbie to the site I think this is a very common cognitive slip to make

I don't think I cognitively slipped. It's more like I didn't provided enough information -- and that's partly my fault for you not to understand why. However, I do believe I have stated why in one post but probably not in depth.
In post 1639, Menalque wrote:
In post 1636, Bingle wrote:
In post 1633, Menalque wrote:The only options are (T3, NM, gypyx) and none of those seem particularly likely
I agree that it's probably not T3/Mo. I don't think it's you or N_M either. That leaves Mo as only scum with gypyx. Why isn't Gypyx/Mo a possibility to you?
I mean, as I said, the (mo, gypyx) one is the only one I think is possible but it’s less about possible and more about probable — I think this game feels a lot like a double bus game. It reminds me of 2119, and there’s a reason I linked that to mo. But mostly I just... really am not seeing mo as scum rn? I don’t feel like he needs to bother engaging with me at all really, I’m not particularly scary this game and I’m an easy miselim (I think). With pooky probably wanting me dead regardless, what’s the incentive for a gypyx/mo team to not just support me dying today, then kill pooky, and then probably have a p easy final day limming T3? (But where you and NM would also be viable possibilities)

Scum me would have done either two things -- CC pooky and never retract, and let my scum partner carry since I get lazy doing work towards xylo

OR scumcase you, get a perhaps elim on you, townread T3 day 5 and push the narrative of bingle / NM and this is because T3 is very very viable to getting pocketed. I have noticed that T3 changes a lot and sheeps a lot after being talked to 1v1. So you use him as a pocket vote w/ scum partner and win.

But I am not doing any of those-- yes that's a lot of wifom you can debate. But oh well, I still want to get a flip on T3 because I have been pushing this since day 1 -- Luke has pushed it -- A50 has pushed it -- And I am not going to lose to T3!scum. This flip gives a lot of info regardless of alignment in my opinion.

Also stop using my secondary solve like you made it up (bingle + nm) -- half of this game people were sheeping me yet I am scum :facepalm:

In post 1637, Bingle wrote:Also, for the sake of optimization, I'd like to know how you ruled out me/Mo.
If the scumteam plan for today is “let’s both pocket mena for shits and gigs even tho we don’t need to” then uh, okay

Mo feels like he’s solving. You sort of do too but I put less stock in it from you because I have more trust that you’re able to simulate solviness as scum

So basically what you are saying is that you ruled me / bingle out because you townread me and you think Bingle could be doing this as scum?

I feel like FYPOV, you should have ruled out on the basis of the interactions we had day 2. Or even not rule us out -- as those interactions could have been act as well as Bingle could be hard carrying me right now.

Also, where did you get the idea I am hard pocketing / townreading you or even Bingle or were you just implying this.
In post 1642, Bingle wrote:
In post 1638, Menalque wrote:I don’t find the “ur tr on me is for bad reasons” being met by “well u pointed that out which is towny” to be particularly egregious— in fact, I have clear memories of doing this (foolishly) with skitter in some of our first games together. Of course, she was right (the tr was for bad reasons) and it was pure chance that she was scum that first game (as I learned to my chagrin when she hard pocketed me in another game by calling out my tr on her as being for bad reasons when she was scum) but the broader point I’m trying to get across is that when you’re a newbie to the site I think this is a very common cognitive slip to make
Fair. The point I was making though is that I can 100% see this as being Mo who is leaning into the "I'm a newbie and don't know any better" to get away with it. It's very tinfoily, but that's exactly how I won my first 3-4 scumgames before people started recognizing that I knew more than I was letting on about how mafia worked.

Eh, too bad I can't show you any scum games I have played neither you can get a precedent after this :neutral: however that goes with the game of Mafia where half of the reads/reasonings is based in game and half of the other reads is based on meta. However, if you meet someone you met before, 2/3 of the reads on them will be on game and 1/3 of the reads will be hypotheticals or let's say comparisons. You play different than me-- way different, I don't know if you play the same way you did when your first game happened as scum. Playstyles do adapt and change with new perceptions coming to view and new realizations coming into play.
In post 1644, Bingle wrote:
In post 1639, Menalque wrote:I mean, as I said, the (mo, gypyx) one is the only one I think is possible but it’s less about possible and more about probable — I think this game feels a lot like a double bus game. It reminds me of 2119, and there’s a reason I linked that to mo. But mostly I just... really am not seeing mo as scum rn? I don’t feel like he needs to bother engaging with me at all really, I’m not particularly scary this game and I’m an easy miselim (I think). With pooky probably wanting me dead regardless, what’s the incentive for a gypyx/mo team to not just support me dying today, then kill pooky, and then probably have a p easy final day limming T3? (But where you and NM would also be viable possibilities)
FMPOV I'm 100% willing to just say If GypTown -> MoTown

and consider Mo off the table for today, if that helps any. I can see the same being fine for you.

I'm also struggling to see a pairing for you, although I doubt anyone else would take us as a pair off the table.

Is the pairing with Gypyx, because of POE? Just curious.

And also I see a possible pair with T3 -- only if T3 flips scum.

I am thinking about this scenerio of like, Mena could be spitting all this WIFOM talk on how they want T3 dead and you get more towncred as bussing. I think if Mena was bussing, they would bus T3 here. Because now you will be probably never looked at again, and most probable town. Especially considering the game you showed me Mena, after reviewing it haha, you have very high possibility of doing the same thing as you did where it starts to get intense in solo scum.

And if T3 allignment is town -- Mena could be possibly paired with Gypyx.

This scenario happens if Mena continues to push for the vote on T3 and T3 flips town -- they have said they will reconsider everything on me if T3 flips town -- this could be a possible setup. Think about it, Mena listed this voting pattern "T3 > Gypyx > Nm/Bingle > Me I think" But after knowing T3 is town, instead of pushing Gypyx, they push me and get an elim on me and win the game. and avoid elimming Gypyx at all cost on day 4 - day 5 because it would be the easiest way to win.

Just my two cents I thought I put out there.

In post 1647, Menalque wrote:I think this is bizarre theatre for us to do and to then be like self-referential about it

What about if T3!scum -> mo!town?

What do you feel about Day 3... with Johnny and T3.

I thought it was Johnny!scum > T3!town vice versa

Which will lead onto day 4 -- VFP!town > T3!scum -- Me and Lukewarm has stated this idea in different approaches. I think if me and T3 were different allignments, I would have just voted T3 on day 3 when T3 was already in hot hands instead of just staying my vote on Johnny especially considering the sudden push that came from A50 -- As scum I think I would have took the chance to vote that out then push another narrative the day after -- especially considering T3 was going to get elimmed and flip as town.
In post 1648, Menalque wrote:
In post 1646, Bingle wrote:Dann was trying to fly under the radar (which is why you were scumreading him, I think)
Nah fam, I’d already dipped by the time that dann was starting to be under the radar-y

I disliked his opening because it felt way too confident for him and also overly flippant — like he was trying too hard to be light-hearted

I forgot the reason why I didn't like Dann but I think it was about Dann just coming in and then leaving after having a weird question opening.
In post 1655, Bingle wrote:
In post 96, ProfessorDrapion wrote:
In post 91, Bingle wrote:
In post 83, Dannflor wrote:VOTE: gypx
For reel reels though VOTE: gypyx
I can get behind this.
VOTE: gypyx

Now Bingle, got any other early reads?
I never plan to be the endgame scum. Sometimes it happens, but it's never the plan.

Looking at the VC above, doesn't this make Gypyx town? Because from the games I have played; an instant BW especially not started by scum first, usually tends to be town? But don't worry once post game happens; I think everyone is gonna be suprised and fucking scum flips NM + pooky and psych was just throwing. sorry but i think u would do sum shit like that where u wait till day 5 to claim psych :dead: :dead:
In post 1698, T3 wrote:If you want you can look at my scum meta, I have one game which I was eliminated day 1.

i hate this quote from t3 because once you posted that in the chain of quotes you had -- it sounded way out of place especially considering for what tho? you in post 1697 talk about how you townread gypyx then follow up with that post lol
honestly if t3 is scum, then gypyx is scum.

Return to “Completed Open Games”