Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: he/him/his

Post Post #1175 (ISO) » Tue May 25, 2021 5:21 am

Post by osuka »

In post 1136, humaneatingmonkey wrote:osuka, is this you? Confirm.

If Dunn is town:
bugspray is pretended to be a derp and pushes my answer as a slip. Lemons and osuka hops in to try and build a viable wagon against me. Egix is a derp and misinterprets my answer as a slip to distance. To distance themselves from Dunn's lynch.

If Dunn is scum:
bugspray pretended to be a derp and pushes my answer as a slip. One out of these people—Lemons, osuka, Egix—hops in to try and build a viable wagon against me to save Dunn from a lynch.

Either way, I think Lemons is obvscum here.
it's _possible_ that it was me, but i don't get night action feedback so i really don't know for sure

"I would also like to reiterate my claim that Osuka is sort of obviously town" - rc about scumsuka
"don't tell anyone, but there's a reason why you're one of my favourite people to mod for" - datisi
osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1176 (ISO) » Tue May 25, 2021 5:22 am

Post by osuka »

In post 1145, humaneatingmonkey wrote:Also if osuka ignores my request for crumb again, he's also scum.
i didnt crumb, feel free to vote me

"I would also like to reiterate my claim that Osuka is sort of obviously town" - rc about scumsuka
"don't tell anyone, but there's a reason why you're one of my favourite people to mod for" - datisi
Egix96
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1177 (ISO) » Tue May 25, 2021 5:22 am

Post by Egix96 »

In post 1165, Umlaut wrote:Geraintm only gets partial credit since Egix had already given intent to hammer.

If there is scum on the Bugspray wagon it is T3 or Geraintm.
Fwiw I don't see much town motivation in Geraint quickhammering as soon as he was awake.
Yes, agreed.
osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1178 (ISO) » Tue May 25, 2021 5:23 am

Post by osuka »

In post 1149, humaneatingmonkey wrote:VFP because I saw him online and didn't even bother to comment and that was a "HMMMMM" moment for me.
quick side note: showing as online doesnt even mean theyre in front of the computer, let alone available to post

fuck off with this

humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1179 (ISO) » Tue May 25, 2021 5:23 am

Post by humaneatingmonkey »

In post 1144, humaneatingmonkey wrote:if osuka doesn't declare who he targeted and why, he's scum.
osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1180 (ISO) » Tue May 25, 2021 5:23 am

Post by osuka »

In post 1144, humaneatingmonkey wrote:If osuka doesn't claim responsibility for tonight's kill save and if osuka doesn't declare who he targeted and why, he's scum.
i'll declare who i targeted in a second here. i want to see everyone's reactions to no kill first

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1181 (ISO) » Tue May 25, 2021 5:23 am

Post by osuka »

i'm catching up, fuck off

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1182 (ISO) » Tue May 25, 2021 5:24 am

Post by osuka »

In post 1156, Umlaut wrote:
In post 1138, osuka wrote:
In post 746, humaneatingmonkey wrote:bugspray
• skirting in the sidelines
• surprisingly consistent but opaque process
• hasn't slipped in perspective
• i don't know if i can characterize their early setup spec as PR hunting
• isn't incoherently overexplaining in their defense.
take: unsure. very unsure. dare i say with a slight town bias. i almost want to lynch this for being tough to read, but that's not how you play this game.
distancing.jpg
VOTE: hem
You can't seriously think HEM is scum after how yesterday ended.
youll have to explain

InsidiousLemons
InsidiousLemons
Mafia Scum
InsidiousLemons
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1183 (ISO) » Tue May 25, 2021 5:41 am

Post by InsidiousLemons »

VOTE: osuka

okay, well, this is my tail tucked between my legs moment. i have been facepalming for the past 2 days at how obviously ridiculous osuka's push on hem was. i understand that osuka and i are both obvscum here, the only issue is that i'm not scum. i may have been stupid enough to believe the scumslip push, but i don't believe osuka is. i've seen his reasoning and it is never this overtly wrong. frankly i'm kind of surprised he thinks this push is still viable at all. yes, i understand how absolutely dripping in scum vibes it is to say all this as someone who hopped on the hem wagon. i'm saying it anyway. i really do not have an explanation for why i fell for the scumslip push other than that i was kinda tunneled on hem and really wanted to have found scum. if you still want to lim me tomorrow, do it. you'll have the votes i'm sure.

going back over the ISOs i think VFP could have partner equity with osuka. it's very rare (at least in my experience) to be able to find comments from osuka that overtly point to distancing with no grey area, so take this with a generous grain of salt, but osuka took multiple opportunities to take swipes at andante early in the game, knowing that she was playing pretty much identically to last game (when she was town). taken together with the post where he says he agreed with my early game analysis of andante, there is a case to be made for distancing here. i cant quote right now because mobile but you'll find them if you look. he'll probably counter that he was trying to see if she would react the same way to pressure, which is valid, but again, things are rarely black or white with osuka. VFP coming in and immediately saying he'll coast again could also be taken as VFP creating an opportunity for osuka to distance. again, the case is thin, but this is all my search for possible osuka partners really turned up. scum!Dunn is still a possibility and he didn't really have enough interaction to say whether there's equity there or not.

hem, it is kind of bizarre to me that you're going for me first over osuka. in your "if dunn is scum" scenario, why do you think i'm the scum over osuka?

anyway, hem is all but conftown for the quick flip onto bugs. the fact that osuka is continuing to push him even after the flip is even more damning.
humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1184 (ISO) » Tue May 25, 2021 5:43 am

i love you lemons
Umlaut
Umlaut
Jack of All Trades
Umlaut
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1185 (ISO) » Tue May 25, 2021 5:45 am

Post by Umlaut »

Osuka, I think the thread is pretty self-explanatory on this subject.
In post 1058, humaneatingmonkey wrote:i can vote bugs here, Umlaut. But we need 3 more.
In post 1059, humaneatingmonkey wrote:Anya, Ivyeo, VFP, Egix96, who wants to bumrush bugspray?
In post 1060, humaneatingmonkey wrote:Bugspray (3): Dunnstral, T3, Umlaut, (humaneatingmonkey)

If bugs isn't viable, I'll stick to Dunn
In post 1064, humaneatingmonkey wrote:Bugspray (3): Dunnstral, T3, Umlaut, (humaneatingmonkey), (Ivyeo)
We need two more for the bumrush
In post 1089, humaneatingmonkey wrote:
In post 1087, Umlaut wrote:HEM, what's changed for you here? You're explicitly attempting to gather support for Bugs over Dunnstral now.
I thought your vote on him makes sense that it's better to flip him because it would yield more information — information that is necessary for me because I think there's an actual scum push to force a wagon on me and I want to know if bugs/osuka/lemons is a scum team.
In post 1112, humaneatingmonkey wrote:Bugspray (3): Dunnstral, T3, Umlaut, (humaneatingmonkey), (Ivyeo), (Anya),
ONE MORE for the bumrush.

Let's switch wagons now.
VOTE: bugspray
HEM had already said earlier (and I called him out on this) that he was more willing to launch Dunn than Bugs. Dunn was at L-1. All HEM had to do was nothing. He had
no motivation at all
to so aggressively hype a Bugs wagon when Dunn was at L-1. Except maybe in the scenario where the team is exactly {Bugs, Dunn, HEM}, but I don't believe that and I don't think you do either.
“There are two kinds of people in this world: those who say, ‘There are two kinds of people in this world: those who say there are two kinds of people in this world,
and the other kind,
’ and those who
don’t
say. Well, then there’s me.” — J.R. “Bob” Dobbs
Anya
Anya
Mafia Scum
Anya
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1186 (ISO) » Tue May 25, 2021 5:46 am

Post by Anya »

In post 1151, humaneatingmonkey wrote:Cook is a changed
organism
what happened here? did the feds get involved

yes
Last edited by Cook on Thu May 27, 2021 2:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
InsidiousLemons
InsidiousLemons
Mafia Scum
InsidiousLemons
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1187 (ISO) » Tue May 25, 2021 5:46 am

Post by InsidiousLemons »

at work so i haven't read much of what's been posted today. i'll take a look when i'm home
Umlaut
Umlaut
Jack of All Trades
Umlaut
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1188 (ISO) » Tue May 25, 2021 5:47 am

Post by Umlaut »

In post 1185, Umlaut wrote:He had
no motivation at all
EBWOP: he had no motivation
if he were scum
“There are two kinds of people in this world: those who say, ‘There are two kinds of people in this world: those who say there are two kinds of people in this world,
and the other kind,
’ and those who
don’t
say. Well, then there’s me.” — J.R. “Bob” Dobbs
Anya
Anya
Mafia Scum
Anya
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1189 (ISO) » Tue May 25, 2021 5:49 am

Post by Anya »

In post 1172, Umlaut wrote:I'm kind of okay with just saying me-Anya-HEM-Ivy-Dunnstral-Egix is town and launching everyone else in whatever order is convenient
i agree with all of these other than the hyena not sure why he's in the soup
Anya
Anya
Mafia Scum
Anya
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1190 (ISO) » Tue May 25, 2021 5:54 am

Post by Anya »

VOTE: osuka for the monkeyeater vote

i don't think a town could be so deep in a miner's tunnel that he still doesn't realise the monkeyman is a beacon of light after yesterday

one of him or apples but not both don't think all 3 wolves go for the slip push thing
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1191 (ISO) » Tue May 25, 2021 5:55 am

Post by geraintm »

In post 1180, osuka wrote:
In post 1144, humaneatingmonkey wrote:If osuka doesn't claim responsibility for tonight's kill save and if osuka doesn't declare who he targeted and why, he's scum.
i'll declare who i targeted in a second here. i want to see everyone's reactions to no kill first
I've already reacted. I said I have nothing to add to what mod posted
Anya
Anya
Mafia Scum
Anya
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1192 (ISO) » Tue May 25, 2021 5:56 am

Post by Anya »

In post 218, bugspray wrote:
In post 206, osuka wrote:so you're saying you're completely incapable of parsing a run-on sentence?
VOTE: osuka
this kind of post can only be made by scum
In post 220, bugspray wrote:a disgusting porportion of osuka's posting is literally just being an unwiped asshole to other players. these types of non constructive posts should
never
be made by intelligent town players who are playing to their win condition. osuka is clearly not an idiot and therefore the only rational explanation is that the slot is scum.
wait i forgot that bugspray hired an air balloon advertising they weren't partners with osuka

VOTE: lemons
humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1193 (ISO) » Tue May 25, 2021 5:56 am

In post 1190, Anya wrote:one of him or apples but not both don't think all 3 wolves go for the slip push thing
why not
Anya
Anya
Mafia Scum
Anya
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1194 (ISO) » Tue May 25, 2021 5:57 am

Post by Anya »

usually wolves don't just all align obviously like that it seems off to their scent
humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1195 (ISO) » Tue May 25, 2021 5:58 am

In post 1192, Anya wrote:wait i forgot that bugspray hired an air balloon advertising they weren't partners with osuka
this could also be distancing
Anya
Anya
Mafia Scum
Anya
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1196 (ISO) » Tue May 25, 2021 5:59 am

Post by Anya »

In post 230, bugspray wrote:
In post 228, osuka wrote:
In post 226, Ivyeo wrote:
In post 225, osuka wrote:
In post 224, Ivyeo wrote:"What do you not understand" can atleast lead to more understanding
yes it can

what's your point?
That wha you said didn't and was unhelpful
i'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt here and assume you're just really confused

you do realize it wasn't bugspray that asked that question right
hey, please don't gaslight people under any conditions ever. it's not okay
this as well

i dunno if bugspray is that good of a musician
humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1197 (ISO) » Tue May 25, 2021 6:02 am

depending on what osuka says about his night action, I think we lynch lemons > osuka > VFP > Geraintm > Ivy. Ivy might be our mole in the townbloc. If it's LYLO, I will always vote Ivy.

bugspray did the fake call-out on me when we were scum together.
Anya
Anya
Mafia Scum
Anya
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1198 (ISO) » Tue May 25, 2021 6:04 am

Post by Anya »

gera could easily be driving without a seat belt as well

it's no longer day 1 gera so i wanna see some power drifts
Anya
Anya
Mafia Scum
Anya
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1199 (ISO) » Tue May 25, 2021 6:05 am

Post by Anya »

In post 1197, humaneatingmonkey wrote:bugspray did the fake call-out on me when we were scum together.
link?

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”