InsidiousLemons
Mafia Scum
InsidiousLemons
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1325 (ISO) » Tue May 25, 2021 11:44 am

Post by InsidiousLemons »

if osuka flips scum:
- his scumslip push on hme and subsequent rolestop/roleblock fumble are unprecedentedly sloppy scum play and i will not ever let him forget it
- hme basically conftown
- we lim vfp next (or me if you guys feel like prolonging the game a little)

if osuka flips town:
- his scumslip push on hme and subsequent rolestop/roleblock fumble are two shining examples of the patented brain short-circuit that osuka likes to pick fun at other people for and i will not ever let him forget it
- it's possible (not sure yet how likely) that scum!hme saw the writing on the wall and knew that bugspray would be limmed soon anyway, and decided to capitalize on the opening that umlaut created on bug's wagon in order to conftown himself by bussing bugs
- ivy is back on the menu as a possible partner

either way this slot gives too much info to not get the rope today
humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1326 (ISO) » Tue May 25, 2021 11:48 am

Post by humaneatingmonkey »

In post 1325, InsidiousLemons wrote:- hme basically conftown
i thought I'm basically conftown anyway?
InsidiousLemons
InsidiousLemons
Mafia Scum
InsidiousLemons
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1327 (ISO) » Tue May 25, 2021 11:55 am

yeah you're looking very good, but i can maaaybe see scum!monkey pulling some shenanigans with trying to bus bugs on the first day if the reward is being conftowned and eliminating one of the strongest anti-hme town voices right off the bat. not saying it's likely or that i think that's the case as things are, but saying it's made plausible if osuka flips town here. the assumption is that he'll flip scum -- if he does, you're conftown because there's no way you would actively bus both partners

if he doesn't though, it opens the door for the bugs push to have been for show

i'm not sure that it's very probable even in a town!osuka universe, i just haven't thought about it much yet. which is why i included this part
In post 1325, InsidiousLemons wrote:(not sure yet how likely)
humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1328 (ISO) » Tue May 25, 2021 11:58 am

we'll cross the bridge when we get there. it's gonna flip scum, anyway.
InsidiousLemons
InsidiousLemons
Mafia Scum
InsidiousLemons
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1329 (ISO) » Tue May 25, 2021 11:59 am

sure thing. but i want to have proof that it's been on my mind if circumstances dictate that the bridge be crossed
InsidiousLemons
InsidiousLemons
Mafia Scum
InsidiousLemons
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1330 (ISO) » Tue May 25, 2021 12:02 pm

In post 1321, osuka wrote:
In post 1320, InsidiousLemons wrote:the massclaim suggestion is ludicrous. if osuka somehow actually flips town odd night rolestopper here i will be pointing an entire hand of suspicion at monkey
In post 1317, osuka wrote:to be clear: i claimed roleSTOPPER and i roleSTOPPED lemons
i think you meant to put this in your notes pt
cute
i learned from the best :)
osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: he/him/his

Post Post #1331 (ISO) » Tue May 25, 2021 12:02 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 1325, InsidiousLemons wrote:if osuka flips scum:
- his scumslip push on hme and subsequent rolestop/roleblock fumble are unprecedentedly sloppy scum play and i will not ever let him forget it
- hme basically conftown
- we lim vfp next (or me if you guys feel like prolonging the game a little)

if osuka flips town:
- his scumslip push on hme and subsequent rolestop/roleblock fumble are two shining examples of the patented brain short-circuit that osuka likes to pick fun at other people for and i will not ever let him forget it
- it's possible (not sure yet how likely) that scum!hme saw the writing on the wall and knew that bugspray would be limmed soon anyway, and decided to capitalize on the opening that umlaut created on bug's wagon in order to conftown himself by bussing bugs
- ivy is back on the menu as a possible partner

either way this slot gives too much info to not get the rope today
you're really not this dumb, please use your brain

that game very nearly had several force replacements because i fucked up and i am still traumatized by it. like i'm really not going to forget what the fuck a rolestopper does anytime soon, even though what the fuck that's a stupid name for that role

"I would also like to reiterate my claim that Osuka is sort of obviously town" - rc about scumsuka
"don't tell anyone, but there's a reason why you're one of my favourite people to mod for" - datisi
osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1332 (ISO) » Tue May 25, 2021 12:04 pm

Post by osuka »

let me point this out because calling that a slip is actually just really dumb
In post 1248, osuka wrote:
In post 1217, Anya wrote:
In post 1215, humaneatingmonkey wrote:Anya what do you think
that's half the reason i'm voting osuka tbh lemons entrance to the stage today is really good and makes some sense while osuka is statically pushing you like he's an electrician with no other thoughts
if you're me and you rolestopped hem, that vote makes much more sense

hem gets rid of lemons here to make me look bad and gets rid of two people at once, including a PR. he can't kill me lest he implicate himself, so he kills lemons instead and goes "how did osuka know that flip was green"

i kinda sorta have a soft clear on lemons unless there's some other protective role or roleblocker that's unclaimed. if that's the case, i might have this all wrong but please please please don't claim
if you take the first sentence off, the post makes sense. if you replace "hem" by lemons in the first sentence, the post makes even more sense. how do you not get that? or alternatively, why would you pretend not to get that? the only reason my read on you isn't gonna flip is because i had a protect on you and as i said that's a soft clear in light of no night kill

"I would also like to reiterate my claim that Osuka is sort of obviously town" - rc about scumsuka
"don't tell anyone, but there's a reason why you're one of my favourite people to mod for" - datisi
osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1333 (ISO) » Tue May 25, 2021 12:04 pm

Post by osuka »

please get your head out of your ass

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1334 (ISO) » Tue May 25, 2021 12:05 pm

Post by osuka »

those of you trying to solve the game based on associatives on my flip are in for a rough fucking time

humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1335 (ISO) » Tue May 25, 2021 12:12 pm

In post 1334, osuka wrote:those of you trying to solve the game based on associatives on my flip are in for a rough fucking time
how so?
osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1336 (ISO) » Tue May 25, 2021 12:17 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 1335, humaneatingmonkey wrote:
In post 1334, osuka wrote:those of you trying to solve the game based on associatives on my flip are in for a rough fucking time
how so?
you all geniuses are drawing associatives for a scum flip on me, which is not what's going to happen. the few of you that did consider a green flip are already miles ahead, but the associatives there don't really make a lot of sense to me so really you're all fucked so far

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1337 (ISO) » Tue May 25, 2021 12:18 pm

Post by osuka »

like everyone so far got it wrong from the beginning ("osuka is flipping scum") or got it wrong from there on it

humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1338 (ISO) » Tue May 25, 2021 12:18 pm

okay osuka. thanks.
osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1339 (ISO) » Tue May 25, 2021 12:19 pm

Post by osuka »

you're welcome? what the fuck was the point of that?

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1340 (ISO) » Tue May 25, 2021 12:19 pm

Post by osuka »

baffling, like the rest of your iso

humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1341 (ISO) » Tue May 25, 2021 12:21 pm

you can post-by-post iso me if you want, since you're convinced i'm scum.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1342 (ISO) » Tue May 25, 2021 12:21 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

If nobody else claims something that can stop a kill, then osuka is not a good vote.

Also bugspray was on osuka's e-1 wagon
osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1343 (ISO) » Tue May 25, 2021 12:23 pm

Post by osuka »

dunnstral has posted only 29 times in a 54 page game and that's fucking inexcusable, but he _is_ making sense and i suppose that makes his sense to post ratio the highest i've ever seen

humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1344 (ISO) » Tue May 25, 2021 12:53 pm

look at him. he isn't even trying to make reads.
osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1345 (ISO) » Tue May 25, 2021 12:54 pm

Post by osuka »

who's "he"

humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1346 (ISO) » Tue May 25, 2021 12:57 pm

if i have to spoonfeed you every context clues, you wouldn't have enough on your promised post-by-post iso to label as a scumslip.
osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1347 (ISO) » Tue May 25, 2021 1:00 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 1346, humaneatingmonkey wrote:if i have to spoonfeed you every context clues, you wouldn't have enough on your promised post-by-post iso to label as a scumslip.
nice try, smartass, but you can't be a smartass if you're not being smart

the context is not enough to deduce who "he" is. that could be me, since i had just posted prior, or could be dunnstral, since my post was about _him_. you're trying to be cute and difficult but in reality you're just being dense, because i can't read your mind and you pretend like you don't realize that

InsidiousLemons
InsidiousLemons
Mafia Scum
InsidiousLemons
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1348 (ISO) » Tue May 25, 2021 2:20 pm

In post 1332, osuka wrote:
In post 1248, osuka wrote: if you're me and you rolestopped hem, that vote makes much more sense

hem gets rid of lemons here to make me look bad and gets rid of two people at once, including a PR. he can't kill me lest he implicate himself, so he kills lemons instead and goes "how did osuka know that flip was green"

i kinda sorta have a soft clear on lemons unless there's some other protective role or roleblocker that's unclaimed. if that's the case, i might have this all wrong but please please please don't claim
if you take the first sentence off, the post makes sense. if you replace "hem" by lemons in the first sentence, the post makes even more sense. how do you not get that? or alternatively, why would you pretend not to get that? the only reason my read on you isn't gonna flip is because i had a protect on you and as i said that's a soft clear in light of no night kill
i do get it, or at least i get what you're going for. i believe that you didn't mix up rolestopper and roleblocker at the time of your claim, sure. what i'm saying is that i think you forgot the specific function of your night action
at the time that you outed your target
, because you had a narrative in mind that you wanted to construct -- one which incriminates hem, and which implicates me when you flip scum. convenient.

when you send in your night action, you specifically target
one person
, and yes i do find it kind of hard to believe that you would forget who that one specific person was. i think hem was what slipped out because he was on your mind, because even though he wasn't your "target",
your action was more about harming hem than protecting me.
i think town!osuka would have been markedly less likely to make this mistake.

there is never going to be a way to prove conclusively whether you would or would not have made this mistake as town. but as i've said, flipping your slot is going to give us a lot of information either way. if you flip red, great. and even if you flip green, that
still
gives us a solid lead on hem and provides us with a frame of reference for what other PRs are more or less likely to coexist in the same game.

and lastly, why does it even have to be hem who shot at me? if the aim is simply to incriminate you and kill two birds with one stone, wouldn't
any
scum seize the same opportunity?
osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1349 (ISO) » Tue May 25, 2021 2:32 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 1348, InsidiousLemons wrote:
In post 1332, osuka wrote:
In post 1248, osuka wrote: if you're me and you rolestopped hem, that vote makes much more sense

i do get it, or at least i get what you're going for. i believe that you didn't mix up rolestopper and roleblocker at the time of your claim, sure. what i'm saying is that i think you forgot the specific function of your night action
at the time that you outed your target
, because you had a narrative in mind that you wanted to construct -- one which incriminates hem, and which implicates me when you flip scum. convenient.

when you send in your night action, you specifically target
one person
, and yes i do find it kind of hard to believe that you would forget who that one specific person was. i think hem was what slipped out because he was on your mind, because even though he wasn't your "target",
your action was more about harming hem than protecting me.
i think town!osuka would have been markedly less likely to make this mistake.

there is never going to be a way to prove conclusively whether you would or would not have made this mistake as town. but as i've said, flipping your slot is going to give us a lot of information either way. if you flip red, great. and even if you flip green, that
still
gives us a solid lead on hem and provides us with a frame of reference for what other PRs are more or less likely to coexist in the same game.

and lastly, why does it even have to be hem who shot at me? if the aim is simply to incriminate you and kill two birds with one stone, wouldn't
any
scum seize the same opportunity?
it's fair to say that any scum couldve shot you, but hem has all the more reason to implicate me - implicating me, whether or not i get mislynched today, is at odds with incriminating himself because i think most everyone would find it hard to imagine a universe where we're scumbuddies. so, even if for the long run, making me look bad makes him ever so slightly safer from town

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”