Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #425 (ISO) » Tue May 25, 2021 1:57 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 405, ItalianoVD wrote:Fixed it.
In post 382, Gamma Emerald wrote:I don’t feel any different about it with the fact it was a follow-up response to a joke claim. My premise was that the wagon not being larger was due to scum stepping off, and honestly I’d put greater suspicion on an unvote that uses a joke claim as its basis.
Okay I see what you what you were thinking now.
In post 382, Gamma Emerald wrote:As for Kyouko not interacting on that point, from what I saw we had practically the same thinking about VFP. If our thought slightly differed I’d have expected interaction, but any interaction in this case would have basically been echoing each other’s thoughts.
I don't think it was entirely the same, maybe the initial perception of the wagon was, but the response to it wasn't. You voted for VFP thinking he was scum and his partner was distancing. Kyouko voted for one of the VFP voters thinking they were scum jumping on a town wagon? Obviously I'm biased because he's voting me, but you and Johnny were voting VFP and yet he voted for me under the premise that he didn't like the voters. I could actually see and understand your reasoning and response. Kyouko to me doesn't make sense.
Actually, now that I consider it, our thinking possibly did differ. I think Kyouko didn’t place as much suspicion on VFP as I did, if any. That’s the logical explanation for why Kyouko acted differently.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Survivor
Dunnstral
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #426 (ISO) » Tue May 25, 2021 2:04 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 317, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:Am I right?
Kind of, I don't believe everybody who is talking is town, no
samantha97
samantha97
Mafia Scum
samantha97
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #427 (ISO) » Tue May 25, 2021 2:24 pm

Post by samantha97 »

Votecount

Dunnstral [3]:
RLotus, Gamma Emerald, Save The Dragons
ssbm_Kyouko [2]:
Lukewarm, ItalianoVD
Gamma Emerald [1]:
VFP
Andresvmb [1]:
JohnnyFarrar
ItalianoVD [1]:
ssbm_Kyouko
Save The Dragons [1]:
Dunnstral
Noraa [1]:
Andresvmb
Andresvmb [1]:
Noraa

Not Voting: UC Voyager, MaxTheFox

With 13 alive, it takes 7 votes to reach majority.

The day will end in (expired on 2021-05-28 14:03:00) or when majority is reached.
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Jack of All Trades
Lukewarm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #428 (ISO) » Tue May 25, 2021 2:27 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

I don't like the Dunn wagon. I think that it has been pretty well established that Dunn lurks Day 1 regardless of alignment, but lots of people are still sitting there without really giving a reasoning that I can really understand as to why this is scumDunn lurking bs townDunn lurking. Looking at his iso for this game and my last game with him (where he was town), he feels the same Day 1.

Also, if I am right about Kyouko, I think Gamma is his partner.

But the Gamma read is a association based, so I would only push there if Kyouko flips red.
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #429 (ISO) » Tue May 25, 2021 3:29 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 427, samantha97 wrote:
Votecount

Dunnstral [3]:
RLotus, Gamma Emerald, Save The Dragons
ssbm_Kyouko [2]:
Lukewarm, ItalianoVD
Gamma Emerald [1]:
VFP
Andresvmb [1]:
JohnnyFarrar
ItalianoVD [1]:
ssbm_Kyouko
Save The Dragons [1]:
Dunnstral
Noraa [1]:
Andresvmb
Andresvmb [1]:
Noraa

Not Voting: UC Voyager, MaxTheFox

With 13 alive, it takes 7 votes to reach majority.

The day will end in (expired on 2021-05-28 14:03:00) or when majority is reached.
@MOD you listed Andresvmb's wagon twice with different voters
P,
Polarized!
I,
Intelligent!
N,
Never wrong!
K,
Kyouko!

Falco Apologist | woo Magi
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Moment of Brilliance
Andresvmb
He/Him
Moment of Brilliance
Moment of Brilliance
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #430 (ISO) » Tue May 25, 2021 3:32 pm

Post by Andresvmb »

Do we all agree ssbm is just Town? Or not yet?
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Moment of Brilliance
Andresvmb
He/Him
Moment of Brilliance
Moment of Brilliance

Post Post #431 (ISO) » Tue May 25, 2021 3:34 pm

Post by Andresvmb »

In post 238, Noraa wrote:And Andres dipped off saying he was drunk and still hasn't come back.
Btw I was hungover, not drunk. I was drunk the day before. That lead to the hangover. If I said that on a Saturday, I believe I kept drinking that day too, so I didn’t end up resting. If it was Sunday, I was resting.
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Moment of Brilliance
Andresvmb
He/Him
Moment of Brilliance
Moment of Brilliance

Post Post #432 (ISO) » Tue May 25, 2021 3:35 pm

Post by Andresvmb »

Btw I think ssbm has a much better handle of the gamestate than I ever could this early so I’m going to sheep them.

VOTE: ItalianoVD
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Moment of Brilliance
Andresvmb
He/Him
Moment of Brilliance
Moment of Brilliance

Post Post #433 (ISO) » Tue May 25, 2021 3:40 pm

Post by Andresvmb »

In post 242, JohnnyFarrar wrote:I have a lot of respect for Andres game as well
Damn. This is a lot of pressure. Thanks Johnny. I’ll try and work hard this game then.
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Moment of Brilliance
Andresvmb
He/Him
Moment of Brilliance
Moment of Brilliance

Post Post #434 (ISO) » Tue May 25, 2021 3:48 pm

Post by Andresvmb »

In post 248, Lukewarm wrote:Literally every stance Kyouko has made feels off to me. Like they are hunting for excuses to scum read people (which scum do), instead of actually reading people (which townies do)

VOTE: Kyouko
I also think there’s potential (take this with a grain of salt) that Lukewarm is Scum.

I think Lukewarm’s thinking process is scary good. All anybody needs to do is read to come to this conclusion. There is a level of attentiveness behind that post that tends to be hard to showcase as Scum. In a way, I agree, actually. I felt the same way reading Gamma’s post in that they seemed self-conscious, defending a point that most other players, in the grand scheme of things, probably ignore. But you know what? I think Scum are more likely to not make the clarification Gamma made, rather than the reverse. I think Lukewarm is grabbing onto something they know they can effectively paint as Scummy, that I don’t think really is. It’s a clever move.

Now, I could be WAY off. Lukewarm is definitely a challenging player to read and they seem methodical. But I TR ssbm, and I don’t like their push there, and they seem somewhat obstinate. So that’s enough for me to express my suspicions of the slot.
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Moment of Brilliance
Andresvmb
He/Him
Moment of Brilliance
Moment of Brilliance

Post Post #435 (ISO) » Tue May 25, 2021 3:49 pm

Post by Andresvmb »

It’s early, I suck, yada yada ignore me if you think I’m just plain wrong.
JohnnyFarrar
JohnnyFarrar
Jack of All Trades
JohnnyFarrar
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #436 (ISO) » Tue May 25, 2021 3:50 pm

Post by JohnnyFarrar »

In post 433, Andresvmb wrote:
Damn. This is a lot of pressure. Thanks Johnny. I’ll try and work hard this game then.
Here 4 u bb. Hit me up when your done with your read if you wanna just chat it out. I'm having a hard time engaging
Phone posting. Low effort, big fun.
"In my heart, Johnny will always be scum" - Not_Mafia
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Moment of Brilliance
Andresvmb
He/Him
Moment of Brilliance
Moment of Brilliance

Post Post #437 (ISO) » Tue May 25, 2021 3:57 pm

Post by Andresvmb »

In post 260, Noraa wrote:
In post 251, UC Voyager wrote:I think Nor generating a lot of content is a town feel for me.
I got a town read for save. I'm not quite sure exactly.
I really can't make reads on people who haven't posted much.
I got a weird feel about ITA and Gamma that I might read into.
huh how'd I miss this post. I hate it on so many levels. anyone feel similar feelings?
I feel differently. UC Voyager could have easily faded into the background (I don’t think anybody has even paid much attention to them, pushing Dunn and I as the biggest lurkers). But instead, they came in to express some vague feelings that don’t seem all that crazy, a good read on you Noraa (despite our clashes, it is quite possible you’re Town here in my humble estimation), and an admission of uncertainty about a variety of slots. Now, this post can be EASILY replicated by Scum, so if that’s what you meant sure, I would agree. I still think it overall leans somewhat positively, but not by much.
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami
Pronoun: ze/zir

Post Post #438 (ISO) » Tue May 25, 2021 4:01 pm

Post by Noraa »

In post 437, Andresvmb wrote:
In post 260, Noraa wrote:
In post 251, UC Voyager wrote:I think Nor generating a lot of content is a town feel for me.
I got a town read for save. I'm not quite sure exactly.
I really can't make reads on people who haven't posted much.
I got a weird feel about ITA and Gamma that I might read into.
huh how'd I miss this post. I hate it on so many levels. anyone feel similar feelings?
I feel differently. UC Voyager could have easily faded into the background (I don’t think anybody has even paid much attention to them, pushing Dunn and I as the biggest lurkers). But instead, they came in to express some vague feelings that don’t seem all that crazy, a good read on you Noraa (despite our clashes, it is quite possible you’re Town here in my humble estimation), and an admission of uncertainty about a variety of slots. Now, this post can be EASILY replicated by Scum, so if that’s what you meant sure, I would agree. I still think it overall leans somewhat positively, but not by much.
Ok but we'd all established at that point that I was town. So saying that I'm town bc amount of content was unnecessary + just a bad reason to TR people anyways.
throwing a random TR out(on Fenny) isn't the end of the world but its not exactly a good look.
"I really can't make reads on people who haven't posted much" is SUCH a filler line. What is the point in it??????
getting weird feelings means nothing if there isn't a follow up post, which there wasn't.
Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today.
Come play Guess that Scummer OR ELSE
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #439 (ISO) » Tue May 25, 2021 4:02 pm

Post by Noraa »

I don't think that post must be from scum but it was a bad post and I don't see why you think it leans town.
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Moment of Brilliance
Andresvmb
He/Him
Moment of Brilliance
Moment of Brilliance

Post Post #440 (ISO) » Tue May 25, 2021 4:02 pm

Post by Andresvmb »

In post 303, RLotus wrote:Andre- I think I have a decent read on him, albeit it is a small sample size and he was town both times I played with him
Italiano- read him wrong the one game I played, but eh idk he's not too difficult to read I suppose
RLotus, can we be masons this game? I think I TR you.
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Moment of Brilliance
Andresvmb
He/Him
Moment of Brilliance
Moment of Brilliance

Post Post #441 (ISO) » Tue May 25, 2021 4:04 pm

Post by Andresvmb »

In post 439, Noraa wrote:I don't think that post must be from scum but it was a bad post and I don't see why you think it leans town.
Mostly because instead of waiting to put out more fleshed out thoughts to seem Townie, they threw out there what they had. You know, not all of us can be slayers of Scum. But I understand your skepticism.
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Moment of Brilliance
Andresvmb
He/Him
Moment of Brilliance
Moment of Brilliance

Post Post #442 (ISO) » Tue May 25, 2021 4:05 pm

Post by Andresvmb »

In post 436, JohnnyFarrar wrote:
In post 433, Andresvmb wrote:
Here 4 u bb. Hit me up when your done with your read if you wanna just chat it out. I'm having a hard time engaging
Yeah I’m almost caught up. You can also just ask me directly about something I post. It’s the easiest way to get a response out of me.
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #443 (ISO) » Tue May 25, 2021 4:06 pm

Post by Noraa »

In post 441, Andresvmb wrote:
In post 439, Noraa wrote:I don't think that post must be from scum but it was a bad post and I don't see why you think it leans town.
Mostly because instead of waiting to put out more fleshed out thoughts to seem Townie, they threw out there what they had. You know, not all of us can be slayers of Scum. But I understand your skepticism.
Mmmm I think there's a thin line between filler post and not fully fleshed out post. We can agree to disagree.
Ftr I like that you're actually engaging everything and more calm than earlier. Much appreciated.
JohnnyFarrar
JohnnyFarrar
Jack of All Trades
JohnnyFarrar
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #444 (ISO) » Tue May 25, 2021 4:08 pm

Post by JohnnyFarrar »

Did either of you read through that little spat I had with Kyoko? Did that read like a style clash?
Phone posting. Low effort, big fun.
"In my heart, Johnny will always be scum" - Not_Mafia
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Moment of Brilliance
Andresvmb
He/Him
Moment of Brilliance
Moment of Brilliance

Post Post #445 (ISO) » Tue May 25, 2021 4:10 pm

Post by Andresvmb »

In post 342, ItalianoVD wrote:
In post 296, Andresvmb wrote:And hahaha the thought that I would say I can’t get on to play but would have the time to coach someone is nothing short of laughable. I don’t have to lie about my activity to win a game as Scum.
Yeah apparently we’re partners and you coached me to start posting “differently”. I think it’s more of an insult that if I was scum I’d need coaching. :facepalm:
Actually I would have been offended by that post too now that I think about it hahaha
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #446 (ISO) » Tue May 25, 2021 4:11 pm

Post by Noraa »

In post 428, Lukewarm wrote:lurks Day 1 regardless of alignment
I'd like to say that this isn't true but I'm having a hard time reading Dunn this game so I'm not willing to comment on his alignment anymore until I'm more certain. I do overall agree that Dunn probably shouldn't be the day 1 lim.

But the problem comes in here. If not Dunn, who?
Limming Andres is not on my bucket list just because he'll kick up a whole fuss and I'd rather not deal with that rn
Limming Ita makes me feel bad since he's LHF all around and like 75% just town here.
Who else is there to lim???
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Moment of Brilliance
Andresvmb
He/Him
Moment of Brilliance
Moment of Brilliance

Post Post #447 (ISO) » Tue May 25, 2021 4:12 pm

Post by Andresvmb »

In post 443, Noraa wrote:
In post 441, Andresvmb wrote:
Mmmm I think there's a thin line between filler post and not fully fleshed out post. We can agree to disagree.
Ftr I like that you're actually engaging everything and more calm than earlier. Much appreciated.
I’ll be honest with you - I was deeply frustrated about the outcome of a game. I think if you read my after game comments (and you can look for it, I don’t want to quote it directly here it still kind of makes me angry), you’ll understand. I stepped away, had food and did some work, and came back with a refreshed mind wanting to catch Scum. So that’s helping.
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Moment of Brilliance
Andresvmb
He/Him
Moment of Brilliance
Moment of Brilliance

Post Post #448 (ISO) » Tue May 25, 2021 4:14 pm

Post by Andresvmb »

In post 446, Noraa wrote:Limming Andres is not on my bucket list just because he'll kick up a whole fuss and I'd rather not deal with that rn
You cannot possibly expect to have me in a game as Town and not kick up a fuss when I’m wagoned haha you know, I have not been mis-executed in this forum, not once, made it to Endgame multiple times (and never been voted there either), and been largely and easily TR’ed a lot. Even when the Scum clearly wanted me dead and wagoned me, they couldn’t get me through the finish line. So yeah, you shouldn’t expect anything else.
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Moment of Brilliance
Andresvmb
He/Him
Moment of Brilliance
Moment of Brilliance

Post Post #449 (ISO) » Tue May 25, 2021 4:15 pm

Post by Andresvmb »

Meh I need to UNVOTE: . I don’t really SR Italiano to be totally honest.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”