Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #101 (ISO) » Fri May 28, 2021 8:01 am

Post by Titus »

In post 100, White Fire wrote:Titus what if i told u im gonna call u town all game
I'd worry given my posts match my health, barely not vomiting.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
White Fire
White Fire
Goon
White Fire
Goon
Goon

Post Post #102 (ISO) » Fri May 28, 2021 8:02 am

Post by White Fire »

In post 101, Titus wrote:
In post 100, White Fire wrote:Titus what if i told u im gonna call u town all game
Okay then i will do so =)
Hydra of Shiro and Firebringer
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #103 (ISO) » Fri May 28, 2021 8:03 am

Post by Something_Smart »

Yggdrahello
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #104 (ISO) » Fri May 28, 2021 8:05 am

Post by Titus »

In post 102, White Fire wrote:
Fire why you wanna townread me?
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea
Shea
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #105 (ISO) » Fri May 28, 2021 8:06 am

Post by Thestatusquo »

In post 91, White Fire wrote:
In post 73, Farkran wrote:
In post 53, Thestatusquo wrote:Ok but actually tho in my experience a lot of the people who like to complain about the lol fluff posting of day 1 are scum. It's an easy entry for scum to make and has the bonus of actually being bad for town in that in general more discussion equals more potential signal even at the cost of more noise.

That is to say my vote was at least semi-serious.
Hmm. I disagree, but i find this post very towny.
Pretty sure this is NAI for Shea
You know, I kind of want to dig into this.

This is something I faced a lot in team mafia where I would do townie things that are in my town meta and people would be like "well this is NAI for Shea." and honestly its kind of frustrating. I know I'm good at scum and I know I'm good at replicating my town game, but at some point you can look at the motivation for my points and make a judgement call about them. Just saying "this is NAI" is lazy and doesn't really seem like much of an attempt at solving. I am solveable, everyone is.

Not to be all LAMIST but solve me, don't be apathetic about it. Look into the why of my posts.
tout comprendre c'est tout pardonner
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea
Shea

Post Post #106 (ISO) » Fri May 28, 2021 8:07 am

Post by Thestatusquo »

oh also can hydras try to sign off with which head makes the post? That would be helpful for me, a person who really doesn't work well with reading hydras.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: it/its

Post Post #107 (ISO) » Fri May 28, 2021 8:07 am

Post by Chara »

In post 93, jjh927 wrote:Chara, play pikmin again

Pikmin is the greatest game series of all time

Did you know it's pikmin's 20th anniversary in october? And that pikmin 3 deluxe is the best selling game in the franchise?

Do nintendo know I would pay full price for ports of pikmin 1 and 2 on the switch?
i've been pocketed by jjh.

but i don't need ports, i have a wii u. all it does is play wind waker and pikmin 3. i love my wii u.
"Sibling," Farkran asked, starting slowly.
"The CORE is full of lasers, and Chemist1422's entire existence depends on her eye. If she looks into a laser, she will almost certainly die. Did you think about that?"
"Oh yes, my brother. I love thinking about that."
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Post Post #108 (ISO) » Fri May 28, 2021 8:10 am

Post by Save The Dragons »

In post 105, Thestatusquo wrote:
In post 53, Thestatusquo wrote:Ok but actually tho in my experience a lot of the people who like to complain about the lol fluff posting of day 1 are scum. It's an easy entry for scum to make and has the bonus of actually being bad for town in that in general more discussion equals more potential signal even at the cost of more noise.

This is something I faced a lot in team mafia where I would do townie things that are in my town meta and people would be like "well this is NAI for Shea." and honestly its kind of frustrating. I know I'm good at scum and I know I'm good at replicating my town game, but at some point you can look at the motivation for my points and make a judgement call about them. Just saying "this is NAI" is lazy and doesn't really seem like much of an attempt at solving. I am solveable, everyone is.

Not to be all LAMIST but solve me, don't be apathetic about it. Look into the why of my posts.
this is NAI for shea

just kidding that came across as pretty town tbh
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #109 (ISO) » Fri May 28, 2021 8:11 am

Post by morph the cat »

In the spirit of that one Mastina post about helping advance dialogue by stating WHY you disagree with ABC instead of countering with DEF, Shea:

LLD's statement is something she has made as both alignments in her recent 2020-2021 games, and she suffered heavily as town in Xenoblade II from being unable to keep up with the slog that was caused. (And in the case of that game, the slog was me, I was the bad one on a shitton of painkiller opioids after surgery...)

I see LLD using her "gravitas" as far as her reputation for MURDERTUNNELZZZZZZZZ to threaten people to keep on track perfectly fine. Did she need to say it? Probably not. Do I scum read her explicitly for saying it, no. Would I scum read some random person with a join date of yesterday for stating it? Possibly.

P-edit: Sure Shea. Cabd is Neuter, ffery is spay.

~Neuter
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea
Shea

Post Post #110 (ISO) » Fri May 28, 2021 8:11 am

Post by Thestatusquo »

Now granted I was scum in that game so maybe that cuts against my point but I think it holds anyway. The same thing also happened in Stuff I'm Listening To.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #111 (ISO) » Fri May 28, 2021 8:11 am

Post by Chara »

the "what" a player does is what i would call surface-level, in a meta where replicating your town meta is an art that isn't all that difficult to learn. so i agree with the spirit of the post.

but "why" did shea make it? is it perhaps because he's annoyed he can't get the towncred for the towny-shea posting? hm hm hm? it's okay though, i understand. i do the same thing as scum.
"The CORE is full of lasers, and Chemist1422's entire existence depends on her eye. If she looks into a laser, she will almost certainly die. Did you think about that?"
White Fire
White Fire
Goon
White Fire
Goon
Goon

Post Post #112 (ISO) » Fri May 28, 2021 8:11 am

Post by White Fire »

In post 104, Titus wrote:
In post 102, White Fire wrote:
Fire why you wanna townread me?
Odds are in my favor ur town. U get scumread too often in games and i liked ur response.
Plus i think it would be amusing to see if i can get u paranoid.

Ohh are we going to 1v1 this early? I am not gonna be apathetic to u. I think im actually pretty good at reading u. i read u correctly in 2 team mafias tho i think i told norwee u were town in last one so i guess wrong on that.

Anyways im not gonna shout down all reads on u but im def gonna challenge anything i don't think doesn't mean what a person thinks it means.
So we can fite it out all u want but im not being apathetic about u buddy.
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #113 (ISO) » Fri May 28, 2021 8:11 am

Post by notscience »

In post 106, Thestatusquo wrote:oh also can hydras try to sign off with which head makes the post? That would be helpful for me, a person who really doesn't work well with reading hydras.
If shea has drawn scum
It is not with a hydra
Low bud equity
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #114 (ISO) » Fri May 28, 2021 8:12 am

Post by Chara »

In post 110, Thestatusquo wrote:Now granted I was scum in that game so maybe that cuts against my point but I think it holds anyway. The same thing also happened in Stuff I'm Listening To.
LMAO shea way to make my point sound even better! you're alright.
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #115 (ISO) » Fri May 28, 2021 8:14 am

Post by morph the cat »

In post 113, notscience wrote:
In post 106, Thestatusquo wrote:oh also can hydras try to sign off with which head makes the post? That would be helpful for me, a person who really doesn't work well with reading hydras.
If shea has drawn scum
It is not with a hydra
Low bud equity
Lowkey parental disapproval of you after how this went for you in Perpetual MYLIM that you still trot it out.
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #116 (ISO) » Fri May 28, 2021 8:14 am

Post by morph the cat »

In post 115, morph the cat wrote:
If shea has drawn scum
It is not with a hydra
Low bud equity
Lowkey parental disapproval of you after how this went for you in Perpetual MYLIM that you still trot it out.
~Neuter
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #117 (ISO) » Fri May 28, 2021 8:14 am

Post by Chara »

If shea has drawn scum
It is not with a hydra
Low bud equity
eh, this is a post you make when you don't really like playing with hydras. i don't think one makes it less when partnered with a hydra.
White Fire
White Fire
Goon
White Fire
Goon
Goon

Post Post #118 (ISO) » Fri May 28, 2021 8:15 am

Post by White Fire »

Hot take: Chara is scum.
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #119 (ISO) » Fri May 28, 2021 8:15 am

Post by notscience »

But if you saw that
Not one, but two did in fact
Replace as scum- cat.
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
White Fire
White Fire
Goon
White Fire
Goon
Goon

Post Post #120 (ISO) » Fri May 28, 2021 8:15 am

Post by White Fire »

Notsci im not gonna read a single of ur post when u do this gimmick.
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea
Shea

Post Post #121 (ISO) » Fri May 28, 2021 8:16 am

Post by Thestatusquo »

In post 111, Chara wrote:

the "what" a player does is what i would call surface-level, in a meta where replicating your town meta is an art that isn't all that difficult to learn. so i agree with the spirit of the post.

but "why" did shea make it? is it perhaps because he's annoyed he can't get the towncred for the towny-shea posting? hm hm hm? it's okay though, i understand. i do the same thing as scum.
There's definitely motivations for both town and scum shea to make this post.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #122 (ISO) » Fri May 28, 2021 8:17 am

Post by Chara »

In post 118, White Fire wrote:Hot take: Chara is scum.
hotter take: Fire is town but is scared of me. <3
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #123 (ISO) » Fri May 28, 2021 8:17 am

Post by morph the cat »

In post 119, notscience wrote:
But if you saw that
Not one, but two did in fact
Replace as scum- cat.
Sure, but it's not statistically important enough to bring out on early day one, with zero replacements, and only two hydrae in the game.

~Neuter.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #124 (ISO) » Fri May 28, 2021 8:17 am

Post by Titus »

In post 112, White Fire wrote:Plus i think it would be amusing to see if i can get u paranoid.
*gets into pocket*

*starts looking for the paranoia button but gets blinded by fluff*

*falls asleep/writes novel/plays lol*

*will look for paranoia button when I return*
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”