Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #600 (ISO) » Fri May 28, 2021 4:07 pm

Post by Bell »

In post 586, Thestatusquo wrote:
In post 580, Bell wrote:Yo, I'm not being apologetic or backpedaling. You said I was.
I was saying where this opinion was being formed and through what length of time. You denied it based on how you felt and acted on page 20. I was giving a possible explanation for the discrepancy. You expressed the opinion that it was convenient that I had read up to page 6 only "a likely story" because it gives me room to maneuver out of a point of conflict. But what I'm saying is, that, actually. I just read up to page 6 and that's where the formation of my opinions was coming from in that post.
and here we are.

Obviously you don't have to believe what someone says, I'm just telling you that it's true.
I don't know what to tell you man this is how mafia works. You do a thing. I view that thing through my lens of understanding and decide what it means. Because I'm not you and I can't be inside your head. I'm saying I felt that progression was odd and it felt conciliatory to me in a way that surprised me.

This whole interaction is weird. You did a thing. I told you how that thing looked to me and then you're like "But come on man I told you that wasn't the reason."

Like cool? So what? What do you want me to do with the information that you don't think the thing you did was scummy?
I'm not sure if this is a serious question. Surely you've characterized people before and they've just denied your characterization. I called your skepticism shallow because it didn't seem to have much of a layer of investigation. No "why" just an immediate "This seems scummy" without curiosity, but i'm geting the feeling we just have different mindsets.
I would like to state that I think it's in a town player's interest to want to know which players are telling the truth and which aren't, I'm just letting you know that your characterization is incorrect.
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix
Pronoun: She/Faer

Post Post #601 (ISO) » Fri May 28, 2021 4:07 pm

Post by Lady Lambdadelta »

In post 596, morph the cat wrote:
In post 594, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 582, morph the cat wrote:
In post 562, Bingle wrote:didn't vote
Did... did you expect us to vote?

I mean I get you don't like KNOW us. But holy shit our vote is like defcon fire the nukes level of scum reads from us. We won't drop a vote this game until we're damn sure of it. I was, and still am, town reading Shea as of that post. (Lightly to start, more now) You mistaking my tone and read there is your own problem.

~Neuter
CABDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDddd

i'm asking for your attention please validate me senpai
You have ffery-attention! Will that do?
ye, it will

this game is clownfuck central and our town sided third party just got themselves yeeted out of a game

so i feel like i have to actually try but i really don't want to try?

so tell me what to look at and i'll tell you if it's scum or not.

like seriously quote posts at me and i'll tell you town or scum just based on hard LLD mind powers.

that's my energy level rn lol
Yes my Lord, but questions are dangerous, for they have answers.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Soar on wings of retribution and set the world ablaze
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note

Post Post #602 (ISO) » Fri May 28, 2021 4:08 pm

Post by Bell »

Am I scum LLD.
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #603 (ISO) » Fri May 28, 2021 4:09 pm

In post 602, Bell wrote:Am I scum LLD.
idk i haven't read any of your posts lol

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #604 (ISO) » Fri May 28, 2021 4:09 pm

Post by morph the cat »

In post 601, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:

I mean I get you don't like KNOW us. But holy shit our vote is like defcon fire the nukes level of scum reads from us. We won't drop a vote this game until we're damn sure of it. I was, and still am, town reading Shea as of that post. (Lightly to start, more now) You mistaking my tone and read there is your own problem.

~Neuter

ye, it will

this game is clownfuck central and our town sided third party just got themselves yeeted out of a game

like seriously quote posts at me and i'll tell you town or scum just based on hard LLD mind powers.

We're both here right now.

here is our townlist from earlier:

{Toog, White Fire}
{TSQ, S_S, Dunn, Notsci}
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #605 (ISO) » Fri May 28, 2021 4:10 pm

Post by Thestatusquo »

In post 600, Bell wrote:
In post 586, Thestatusquo wrote:
In post 580, Bell wrote:Yo, I'm not being apologetic or backpedaling. You said I was.
I was saying where this opinion was being formed and through what length of time. You denied it based on how you felt and acted on page 20. I was giving a possible explanation for the discrepancy. You expressed the opinion that it was convenient that I had read up to page 6 only "a likely story" because it gives me room to maneuver out of a point of conflict. But what I'm saying is, that, actually. I just read up to page 6 and that's where the formation of my opinions was coming from in that post.
and here we are.

Obviously you don't have to believe what someone says, I'm just telling you that it's true.
I don't know what to tell you man this is how mafia works. You do a thing. I view that thing through my lens of understanding and decide what it means. Because I'm not you and I can't be inside your head. I'm saying I felt that progression was odd and it felt conciliatory to me in a way that surprised me.

This whole interaction is weird. You did a thing. I told you how that thing looked to me and then you're like "But come on man I told you that wasn't the reason."

Like cool? So what? What do you want me to do with the information that you don't think the thing you did was scummy?
I'm not sure if this is a serious question. Surely you've characterized people before and they've just denied your characterization. I called your skepticism shallow because it didn't seem to have much of a layer of investigation. No "why" just an immediate "This seems scummy" without curiosity, but i'm geting the feeling we just have different mindsets.
I would like to state that I think it's in a town player's interest to want to know which players are telling the truth and which aren't, I'm just letting you know that your characterization is incorrect.
Why do you think I've had a back and forth with you over like 10 posts instead of just voting you if I'm not trying to figure out what your whole deal is. And this question was rhetorical but the one I asked you in the post immediately after it was not and I would like an answer please.
tout comprendre c'est tout pardonner
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #606 (ISO) » Fri May 28, 2021 4:10 pm

Post by morph the cat »

Remember how sage FB-town was in tenet and how we REALLY didn't want him getting traction instead of just sheeping you? He reads that way here too.

Toog townslipped in our collective opinion, the same way it went down with you in the master uprgade clause thing in FGO.
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #607 (ISO) » Fri May 28, 2021 4:11 pm

Post by morph the cat »

In post 601, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:

~Neuter

ye, it will

Have a look at Bingle's 10-post ISO? viewtopic.php?p=12793622&user_select%5B ... #p12793622
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #608 (ISO) » Fri May 28, 2021 4:11 pm

Post by Thestatusquo »

Further to the point, why do you think I directed the statement "I don't like how you did this" towards you conversationally instead of towards others? Do you think I make a habit of saying things like that to people with no purpose or do you think maybe its possible that I was trying to figure you out by your response?
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #609 (ISO) » Fri May 28, 2021 4:12 pm

Post by morph the cat »

In post 556, Thestatusquo wrote:
In post 555, Thestatusquo wrote:
In post 549, morph the cat wrote:
In post 544, Thestatusquo wrote:I could see cabd scum but honestly I'm just so fucking bad at reading hydras that I'm probably not even going to try with those slots and hope they get sorted for me
Well, with the exception of about three posts, it's been all me so far.

So treat it as a cabd slot from today's posting, no need to fall back onto the hydra unreadable clause.
Ok but that's not going to be true long term.
This seems like a really disingenuous argument honestly.
I was taking your prior post about seeing cabdscum to be a statement that you were scumreading me based upon today's posting. I was telling you that you didn't need to add a subnote that "maybe ffery though" if that was the case, as her contributions up to that post was minimal.

Make more sense?
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #610 (ISO) » Fri May 28, 2021 4:13 pm

Post by morph the cat »

The Bell tolls town.

~spay
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #611 (ISO) » Fri May 28, 2021 4:15 pm

In post 57, Bingle wrote:
Legitimately, I think we should leave LLD to be solved by scum.
There's likely a SK which means she's probably not going to endgame and even if she is scum getting that lim is going to be a gigantic PITA. If we just assume she's town that should save me a lot of effort.
This is worded super weird. The rest of it clarifies the position, but the wording feels so stiff?

Like it almost feels more like scum giving a public reason for why their team can avoid interacting with me, especially when I'm so low ebb, to avoid waking the sleeping birb?

I don't like it. The rest of the iso is very empty too, lots of stuff that smells funky but it relatively harmless.

My read GTH is scum.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He

Post Post #612 (ISO) » Fri May 28, 2021 4:16 pm

Post by Guillotina »

In post 534, Titus wrote:
VLA until Sunday

There isn't really an I am sick as fuck option. I'm doing the best I can right now. I strongly feel Anya and G are teamed. I can't prove it but G's reaction is OMGUS for omgus sake. I could buy a certain amount of bias after our last game, but this just feels like they're hiding instead. There's no hunting, just whining.

When I asked G to give a read on Anya (who I had gut pings on at the time), they tried to pass the buck.

When Anya votes G, there's no interaction there.
Get out of here! The game may have started earlier for you guys but it did the moment i actually posted here the first time for me, dont expect me to have reads when i just got here. When you scum read me for my suspicion on Sigmund's TMI, it reminded me of your scum game in that one Deck of Astral game.
I smell fear of me in you and you are trying to get everyone else wagoned on me because i have recent scum meta of you.

You dont believe your read if you are town, hence my vote is sticking on you.

Oh and one more thing, town can OMGUS, scum call out OMGUS to discredit the reaction of townies towards their scummy pushes. OMGUS is term created by scum for scum, you are not gonna discredit my feelings and my resd by passing it out as OMGUS. My reaction and read on you is real and has conviction behind it.
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #613 (ISO) » Fri May 28, 2021 4:16 pm

Post by notscience »

In post 587, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 560, notscience wrote:
LLD: Re morph-
Give him time to catch us scum
If not, then he dies
Eh?

I'm being talked to?

What is this in response to?
I was reflecting
On your day one in xeno
Why you voted Cakez

Shea wanted to sheep
So he could ignore hydrae
I gave an idea
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note

Post Post #614 (ISO) » Fri May 28, 2021 4:16 pm

Post by Bell »

In post 591, Thestatusquo wrote:So more to the point, have you read further than page 6? How has your read evolved? Give me more here.
I missed this post. I have a knowledge gap from pages 6 and pages 13~15 and up. Besides noting that Mastina died, on I forget which page.

On you? I think it's interesting that you can continue to engage with me in this back and forth. I tend to think scum don't have these kinds of focused conversations, since this isn't what I would call a tunnel fight that other players would ignore. But it's weak.

I'm still mulling over my interaction with Guilotina and recalling a similar interaction I had with a notty alt once and wonder if it makes them town, but it probably doesn't.

My read of murderkitty hasn't changed much.

@Uwnd, gotcha. Sounds fun. I'll continue to participate without worrying over it then.
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #615 (ISO) » Fri May 28, 2021 4:17 pm

Post by morph the cat »

In post 612, Guillotina wrote:You dont believe your read if you are town, hence my vote is sticking on you.
Can you walk me through the logical pathway traversed to tell them this?
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #616 (ISO) » Fri May 28, 2021 4:18 pm

Post by notscience »

In post 610, morph the cat wrote:The Bell tolls town.

~spay
The voice of reason
I was leaning here as well
But I still waffled.
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He

Post Post #617 (ISO) » Fri May 28, 2021 4:18 pm

Post by Guillotina »

VOTE: Hunt the chickens for livestock, dinner is served!
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #618 (ISO) » Fri May 28, 2021 4:19 pm

Post by Thestatusquo »

every fucking time notty posts I just see a blank space and I'm like why is notty just posting a quote with no context and honestly its driving me fucking bonkers.
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Post Post #619 (ISO) » Fri May 28, 2021 4:20 pm

Post by Save The Dragons »

I have 3 HP!

Toog shared that with the class
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #620 (ISO) » Fri May 28, 2021 4:21 pm

Post by Thestatusquo »

I still don't quite understand bells expectation of me substitute his explanation of his actions for my own observation of them but his frustration at not being able to get me to do so seems sincere.
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #621 (ISO) » Fri May 28, 2021 4:21 pm

Post by morph the cat »

In post 616, notscience wrote:
In post 610, morph the cat wrote:The Bell tolls town.

~spay
The voice of reason
I was leaning here as well
But I still waffled.
I waffle about the space where Bell's scum game lives, worrying that it has expanded.

This play is well beyond my thoughts about where and how his scum game expands.
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #622 (ISO) » Fri May 28, 2021 4:22 pm

Post by Bingle »

In post 575, morph the cat wrote:Or maybe your read is a fabulism.
Nah, just fabulous.

Also, the you not voting shea thing was only ping one. what about the you dancing around the mastina bit? Are you going to argue that either ffery or cabd would not meta dive unwnd as scum, or that scum backing off from mastina as 3p is probably what happens?
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea
Pronoun: He / Him / His

Post Post #623 (ISO) » Fri May 28, 2021 4:22 pm

Post by Ircher »

VOTE: No Fade for now.
I'll change it when I actually read the thread.
Links: User Page | GTKAS
Do you have questions, ideas, or feedback for the Scummies? Please pm me!
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #624 (ISO) » Fri May 28, 2021 4:23 pm

Post by Thestatusquo »

In post 623, Ircher wrote:VOTE: No Fade for now.
I'll change it when I actually read the thread.
Why?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”