VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1450 (ISO) » Sat May 29, 2021 11:47 am

Post by VFP »

In post 1447, LlamaFluff wrote:Everyone posting is even more obvious that I am town unless with RM/Ana now too. What world is scum talking in the main topic? Scum is going to the PT saying "I will be around X time, what about you?"

Creative attempt, bad result. If you actually clammed up I think scum could have won here.
Yeah I think T-Bone forgot to set him alarm, we planned on hammering 14mins ago.
yessiree
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he

Post Post #1451 (ISO) » Sat May 29, 2021 11:50 am

Post by yessiree »

VC 2.11

With 8 votes, it takes 5 to eliminate.

Bambi Jay (3)
- LlamaFluff, RationalMadman, Bambi Jay
LlamaFluff (1)
- Anastasia

Note voting - T-Bone, Kerset, Bingle, VFP

Day 2 ends in (expired on 2021-06-02 16:00:00)
Last edited by yessiree on Sat May 29, 2021 6:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #1452 (ISO) » Sat May 29, 2021 11:52 am

Post by LlamaFluff »

In post 1450, VFP wrote:
In post 1447, LlamaFluff wrote:Everyone posting is even more obvious that I am town unless with RM/Ana now too. What world is scum talking in the main topic? Scum is going to the PT saying "I will be around X time, what about you?"

Creative attempt, bad result. If you actually clammed up I think scum could have won here.
Yeah I think T-Bone forgot to set him alarm, we planned on hammering 14mins ago.
Please from your standpoint... explain how I am scum with anyone but Ana/RM unless your argument is going to be "Kerset/Bingle just havent been able to coordinate"... Both have been around in the last few hours.
Co-host of The USL Show
GeoGuessr: USL Pony
Fall Guys: Scary Hopping Bonkus
Bambi Jay
Bambi Jay
Mafia Scum
Bambi Jay
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1453 (ISO) » Sat May 29, 2021 11:52 am

Post by Bambi Jay »

In post 1445, Kerset wrote:If bone comes in and instahammers then i will put all the blame on you bambi for not letting us solve. Neither me or bingle declared the definite scum yet.
We lose if you don't trust me over Llama anyway. I'm doing something called Trust. I'd lose anyway if Ration and Ana are town cuz Ration literally never unvotes me if he was town cuz he hates me.

I'm working with what I got
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #1454 (ISO) » Sat May 29, 2021 11:54 am

Post by LlamaFluff »

In post 1453, Bambi Jay wrote:
In post 1445, Kerset wrote:If bone comes in and instahammers then i will put all the blame on you bambi for not letting us solve. Neither me or bingle declared the definite scum yet.
We lose if you don't trust me over Llama anyway. I'm doing something called Trust. I'd lose anyway if Ration and Ana are town cuz Ration literally never unvotes me if he was town cuz he hates me.

Hypnotically do you have any problem voting RM/Ana today?

no right?
Co-host of The USL Show
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1455 (ISO) » Sat May 29, 2021 11:58 am

Post by VFP »

In post 1452, LlamaFluff wrote:Please from your standpoint... explain how I am scum with anyone but Ana/RM unless your argument is going to be "Kerset/Bingle just havent been able to coordinate"... Both have been around in the last few hours.
I'm not arguing it?
But Kersel and Bingle haven't posted together yet.

I even said that this only makes you 25% chance as scum to Bambi's 75%.
Since you have 1 scum option and Bambi has 3.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
He/Him
Mafia Scum
RationalMadman
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1456 (ISO) » Sat May 29, 2021 11:59 am

Post by RationalMadman »

Ana, vote Bambi as soon as you see this please. Instantly.

Bambi would be hammered now if real Vanilla.
Everyone's a fool in some ways, we all can only try.

RationalMadman
RationalMadman
He/Him
Mafia Scum
RationalMadman
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1457 (ISO) » Sat May 29, 2021 12:01 pm

Post by RationalMadman »

This is absolutely a scum-only gambit.
Everyone's a fool in some ways, we all can only try.

VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1458 (ISO) » Sat May 29, 2021 12:02 pm

Post by VFP »

The only people to be worried about this so far are Llama and RM.
I don't understand why, if Bambi is just scum here?
Kerset
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/she

Post Post #1459 (ISO) » Sat May 29, 2021 12:03 pm

Post by Kerset »

Me, you, Ana, bingle -> wait for deadline and we get llama voted out by the rules. It is possible...
giv me pagetop :(
Bambi Jay
Bambi Jay
Mafia Scum
Bambi Jay
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1460 (ISO) » Sat May 29, 2021 12:03 pm

Post by Bambi Jay »

In post 1454, LlamaFluff wrote:

Hypnotically do you have any problem voting RM/Ana today?

no right?
Sacrificing them now wouldn't save you if we prove you can only be with them anyway. And considering how much you townread them you sure as heck aren't defending them.

If you were town you'd probably have said I'm still scum with one of the other lovers gambiting it instead of going the longshot of me being with Ration and Ana. You wouldn't throw your townread under the bus that easily because if your wrong on them town still loses.

If your gonna use logic against me keep consistent with it.
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1461 (ISO) » Sat May 29, 2021 12:04 pm

Post by VFP »

Let me clarify, the self vote to test doesn't change my opinion on either Llama or Bambi at all.
The reactions from others do though.
Kerset
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1462 (ISO) » Sat May 29, 2021 12:06 pm

Post by Kerset »

In post 1365, Kerset wrote:@RM how is a towny mindset?
ignored :(
Bambi Jay
Bambi Jay
Mafia Scum
Bambi Jay
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1463 (ISO) » Sat May 29, 2021 12:08 pm

Post by Bambi Jay »

In post 1456, RationalMadman wrote:Ana, vote Bambi as soon as you see this please. Instantly.

Bambi would be hammered now if real Vanilla.
In post 1457, RationalMadman wrote:This is absolutely a scum-only gambit.
Your repeating yourself friend.

And my vote plus 3 scum is still only 4. So even if Ana votes I won't die unless an actual townie votes me.

You don't know me at all. This shit is what I do for fun and spice as town anyway. I claim neutral roles just to have a good time. Don't underestimate my ability to make stupid and wonderful plans to help win for town.
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #1464 (ISO) » Sat May 29, 2021 12:08 pm

Post by LlamaFluff »

In post 1455, VFP wrote:
In post 1452, LlamaFluff wrote:Please from your standpoint... explain how I am scum with anyone but Ana/RM unless your argument is going to be "Kerset/Bingle just havent been able to coordinate"... Both have been around in the last few hours.
I'm not arguing it?

Im just making a point. Given what Bambi tried to pull there is a 0% chance I am scum without Ana/RM first being scum. Anyone voting me today is basically scum due to it as they are instead going for 100% scum is going for "maybe scum" because of reasons (aka they might lose)

Bambi is trying to ignore that point right now. Its the miscalculation in their plan, unless they are actually trying to argue that Ana/RM as scum dying makes me look so town that they cant live through it.

@Bambi - If there is a 0% chance I am scum without RM/Ana... why not vote them instead?
Co-host of The USL Show
Kerset
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1465 (ISO) » Sat May 29, 2021 12:10 pm

Post by Kerset »

In post 1463, Bambi Jay wrote:I claim neutral roles just to have a good time.
link?
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1466 (ISO) » Sat May 29, 2021 12:13 pm

Post by VFP »

In post 1464, LlamaFluff wrote:@Bambi - If there is a 0% chance I am scum without RM/Ana... why not vote them instead?
I know this answer but Bambi should clarify first before I say.
Bambi Jay
Bambi Jay
Mafia Scum
Bambi Jay
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1467 (ISO) » Sat May 29, 2021 12:14 pm

Post by Bambi Jay »

LlamaFluff wrote:
In post 1455, VFP wrote:
I'm not arguing it?

Im just making a point. Given what Bambi tried to pull there is a 0% chance I am scum without Ana/RM first being scum. Anyone voting me today is basically scum due to it as they are instead going for 100% scum is going for "maybe scum" because of reasons (aka they might lose)

Bambi is trying to ignore that point right now. Its the miscalculation in their plan, unless they are actually trying to argue that Ana/RM as scum dying makes me look so town that they cant live through it.

@Bambi - If there is a 0% chance I am scum without RM/Ana... why not vote them instead?
Because from your "town" perspective they were your big townread and yet now your suggesting eliming them. If you really thought I was scum from an actual town mindset you wouldn't throw the game going for a team I'm possibly framing with you instead of just actually scum in me.

Your plan literally goes from a hundred percent me being evil from your 'town' perspective to chancing it on a 33% chance when town loses if we go there as well.

You aren't thinking like a townie.
Kerset wrote:
In post 1463, Bambi Jay wrote:I claim neutral roles just to have a good time.
link?
viewtopic.php?f=56&t=80340

I had alot of fun that game.
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #1468 (ISO) » Sat May 29, 2021 12:22 pm

Post by LlamaFluff »

In post 1467, Bambi Jay wrote:
LlamaFluff wrote:
In post 1455, VFP wrote:
I'm not arguing it?

Because from your "town" perspective they were your big townread and yet now your suggesting eliming them. If you really thought I was scum from an actual town mindset you wouldn't throw the game going for a team I'm possibly framing with you instead of just actually scum in me.

Your plan literally goes from a hundred percent me being evil from your 'town' perspective to chancing it on a 33% chance when town loses if we go there as well.

You aren't thinking like a townie.
Bzzzt

Try harder

From *my* perspective as town if you are town there is no chance of any other pair also being more likely town than any other town.

From *your* perspective as town if I am scum there is a 100% chance that RM/Ana is scum

From *all other* lover pair perspectives, there is a 100% chance RM/Ana is scum if I am scum

So you are voting me because.... why again?

Thats what I am calling out. There is no reason for you to vote me as town because no matter what happens next to you RM/Ana is scum. If you are scum though, especially if RM/Ana are town, there is all the reason in the world to vote me. Literally your only logic can be that if RM/Ana flips scum that you think you die next.
Co-host of The USL Show
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1469 (ISO) » Sat May 29, 2021 12:27 pm

Post by Bingle »

I mean... I've been on site most of the day. If I were scum looking to qh I would have paid attention here.
Bambi Jay
Bambi Jay
Mafia Scum
Bambi Jay
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1470 (ISO) » Sat May 29, 2021 12:30 pm

Post by Bambi Jay »

From my perspective again it's also 100 percent you being scum too? Unlike you I'm still voting 100 percent scum. And my method also elims them after and wins the game.

Your method trades town surviving garunteed with my scum death with the possibility I'm not connected to RM and Ana at all. Your the one going not for 100 percent as a townie if you ever go for a lover. Me proving your with those 2 doesn't mean I won't get you first. Your still literally confirmed evil. I'm just confirming the other 2.
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1471 (ISO) » Sat May 29, 2021 12:36 pm

Post by VFP »

In post 1469, Bingle wrote:I mean... I've been on site most of the day. If I were scum looking to qh I would have paid attention here.
I don't actually doubt this.
Bambi Jay
Bambi Jay
Mafia Scum
Bambi Jay
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1472 (ISO) » Sat May 29, 2021 12:39 pm

Post by Bambi Jay »

In post 1469, Bingle wrote:I mean... I've been on site most of the day. If I were scum looking to qh I would have paid attention here.
So then it literally comes to Tbone and VFP. But your also seeing their (VFP) arguments joining me right?

So assuming they don't hammer me (which I doubt they will) I instantly proved to you that not only is Llama only with those 2, but also my general theory of trusting you all over Ration and Ana.

When they come back on and they don't hammer, you'll have 3 pairing to look into from your perspective:

Me/Ration/Ana (clearly they dislike me and Llama is pushing this as well)
Me/Tbone/VFP (you can reread this to be sure)
Llama/Ana/Ration (read all of today and Llama's reactions)

Read today again and see it for yourself. I'm sorry if I made it hard but I can only rely on you guys today man. I got the scumteam on me and all I can pray for is for us to pull it back.

Only like 3 days left. I'm doing all I can. I hope that's enough.
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #1473 (ISO) » Sat May 29, 2021 12:41 pm

Post by LlamaFluff »

Again I think that makes it obvious there is a 0% chance I am scum unless Ana/RM are scum first. So it turns quickly into today is Bambi or Ana/RM, because Ana/RM doesnt impact who is scum between me and Bambi. If I am scum it suddenly is 100% Ana/RM.

What Bambi is trying to push is a scenario where I could be scum, instead of a scenario where Ana/RM *must* be scum. Unless they are still trying to argue that VFP/Tbone or Bingle/Kerset are scum and just cant organize a hammer, but that also appears to go against their reads.

Even now... their push is clearly on the wrong spot. To Bambi if they can push it onto lovers there would be a 100% chance scum is hit. But they are trying to throw it onto VT pool because.... ?????

????? = Bambi is scum and is a bit desperate.
Co-host of The USL Show
Bambi Jay
Bambi Jay
Mafia Scum
Bambi Jay
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1474 (ISO) » Sat May 29, 2021 12:45 pm

Post by Bambi Jay »

Are you literally ignoring your still 100 percent scum to me because you can't counter that point?

Your death solves the entire game man.

Return to “Completed Open Games”