Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2051 (ISO) » Sun May 30, 2021 6:39 am

Post by Menalque »

Also, page 13: it could be bussing, I guess, but some of what gypyx says really doesn’t feel like theatre? Idk

I guess I’m worried because I underestimated gypyx!scum in TENET and we lost that, but posts like
In post 319, Gypyx wrote:
In post 315, ProfessorDrapion wrote:Oh that’s right. That’s what your asking.
You want me to show you the posts that are scummier then that.
Go read Lukewarm’s case on me.
alright, will do tommorow
In post 317, ProfessorDrapion wrote:
In post 312, Gypyx wrote:so, i was gonna finish reading but got a headache and peoples are being loud so aaaaaaaa fuck that
How come you respond to Gramps but say nothing about Lukewarm?
either didn't felt like it was worth responding to, or i didn't get to it, anything you think i should've perticularly took a look at?

^that one feel very natural to me?
"we knew everything... And we knew nothing."
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2052 (ISO) » Sun May 30, 2021 6:42 am

Post by Bingle »

In post 2046, Menalque wrote:Bingle, why have you been posting much more in other games than here? I would expect you, if town, to be quite interested in seeing if you can solve the puzzle instead of being avoidant
Without breaking any site rules that you just asked me to break, I am not posting in this game because the amount of effort it will take to make the posts I need to make in this game will take more of my effort than I can devote to mafia this weekend. I'm playing in the marathons because I've outright missed the last 2-3 marathon weekends. I've been doing my modding and reviewing because that is and always will be my priority.

You're going to have to deal with snipy comments before I have time to sit down and devote effort here.

Besides, I already have a solve. I just need to reevaluate the puzzle to ensure it's the right one. (you know, examine the N_M you provided, respond to a bunch of walls about how to frame me.) Considering Y has been in many of the marathons as well, I'm hardly the only offender.
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2053 (ISO) » Sun May 30, 2021 6:42 am

Post by Menalque »

In post 336, ProfessorDrapion wrote:
In post 328, T3 wrote:I do think Lukewarm had a good defense I'll have to think on it.
Ok now here’s what I got for you.

Top 3 Town: Bingle, GrandpaMo, (?)
Top 3 Scum: Lukewarm, Pooky (Soul Read), (?)
In post 337, ProfessorDrapion wrote:
In post 335, GrandpaMo wrote:specifically pine and man?
Hasn’t Mena posted recently?
In post 338, GrandpaMo wrote:
man not mena
In post 339, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 328, T3 wrote:I do think Lukewarm had a good defense I'll have to think on it.

are those ur reads?
In post 340, ProfessorDrapion wrote:

are those ur reads?
I said for “you” as in T3.
So no they aren’t mine.
In post 341, ProfessorDrapion wrote:
man not mena
Oh damn.
Yeah just looked at player list didn’t even realize ManWithNoName was in this game.
Hasn’t even posted at all.
In post 342, GrandpaMo wrote:
man not mena
Oh damn.
Yeah just looked at player list didn’t even realize ManWithNoName was in this game.
yea same, I had to go to player list to check in and realized man didn't even post
Whereas drap/grandpa interactions are more like this^

Which is like... not clearing at all really. It’s just chitchat and doesn’t feel like it’s serious engagement, and I’m not quite sure what gave mo such a strong read on drap as town that he was willing to bat for him as much as he did D1
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2054 (ISO) » Sun May 30, 2021 6:47 am

Post by Menalque »

In post 2052, Bingle wrote:
In post 2046, Menalque wrote:Bingle, why have you been posting much more in other games than here? I would expect you, if town, to be quite interested in seeing if you can solve the puzzle instead of being avoidant
Without breaking any site rules that you just asked me to break, I am not posting in this game because the amount of effort it will take to make the posts I need to make in this game will take more of my effort than I can devote to mafia this weekend. I'm playing in the marathons because I've outright missed the last 2-3 marathon weekends. I've been doing my modding and reviewing because that is and always will be my priority.

You're going to have to deal with snipy comments before I have time to sit down and devote effort here.

Besides, I already have a solve. I just need to reevaluate the puzzle to ensure it's the right one. (you know, examine the N_M you provided, respond to a bunch of walls about how to frame me.) Considering Y has been in many of the marathons as well, I'm hardly the only offender.
Oh shit lol, I wasn’t thinking it was bending site rules but uh, yeah
Let’s forget I phrased it that way and consider the question to have been “why haven’t you been posting very much/that enthusiastic about this game?” Which you’ve conveniently already answered

Also, I did just call out ydrasse for not posting too

But okay, take your time, I’m not necessarily gonna try to read all of this today and I have plans to marathon later probably too
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He
Location: do people ever use this for their actual location lol

Post Post #2055 (ISO) » Sun May 30, 2021 6:47 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

Spoiler:
In post 2036, Menalque wrote:
In post 243, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 129, Bingle wrote:
In post 123, Lukewarm wrote:
In post 120, Dannflor wrote:Lukewarm, do you have any non-pokemon related thoughts on any players yet?
Yeah. I am actually suspicious of Bingle making the suggestion for the psych to automatically out a guilty result. Because imo, that seems more likely to out the sitter then to out mafia.

I think that they know that too, because they were in the Open Setup review of the game that the mod linked to in the first post, and there they talked about the Psych having "a fake inno and a fake guilty on a questionable reliability investigative."

So from my PoV, Bingle came out with some anti-town advice, and then said for no one to question them
Let me give you a quick rundown on how Bingle do.

Bingle will argue the optimal strategy for town as he sees it, regardless of his alignment. Bingle is good at mechanics speak. Bingle is very good at mechanics speak. Bingle is widely regarded as among the best at mechanics on site. Bingle has said, specifically, that there are a bunch of things that are mechanically optimal, and that we should not discuss mechanics speak further for the rest of the day.

Either, Bingle is telling the truth that this is a protown maneuver or Bingle is crippling his ability to lean into mechanics speak, setting himself up to be questioned thoroughly on not D1 (historically the day when Bingle wants to be questioned in order to establish himself), and taking a harsh departure from what is a tried and true strategy Bingle has used as both town and scum for literally years to a pretty good result in a lobby that is at least half full of people who know Bingle pretty well.

Feel free to scumread me for it (I in fact enjoy scumreads, they are delicious) but we are done talking mech for D1.
In post 134, Almost50 wrote:
In post 117, Lukewarm wrote:I am actually a little confused how the psychologist role helps us in this set up.

If he can get a "can kill" result on the baby sitter, but gets a "not able to kill" result on the cowardly mafia + any mafia that has already committed a kill, then on day 1 wouldn't a "can kill" result be a 50/50 chance at being the babysitter or mafia. And then starting on Day 2, they will basically be getting "is babysitter" and "is not babysitter" results, right?

That makes me question this advice given by Bingle
In post 33, Bingle wrote:Optimal play is for baby to target Allen and Allen to aim for scrum.

We all pseudoclaim a psych inno D2 and maybe later day phases on the basis of how kills pan out.
psych claims immediately if has guilty
I do have to comment on this though:

@Luke:
REGARDLESS OF HIS ALIGNMENT
; you should always treat Bingle's mech talk as gospel. It is accurate and indeed best play for Town. End of discussion.

Note: The above is not limited to this game. It does apply here but is a general rule of the thumb.
In post 148, Lukewarm wrote:
In post 117, Lukewarm wrote:I am actually a little confused how the psychologist role helps us in this set up.

If he can get a "can kill" result on the baby sitter, but gets a "not able to kill" result on the cowardly mafia + any mafia that has already committed a kill, then on day 1 wouldn't a "can kill" result be a 50/50 chance at being the babysitter or mafia. And then starting on Day 2, they will basically be getting "is babysitter" and "is not babysitter" results, right?

In post 33, Bingle wrote:Optimal play is for baby to target Allen and Allen to aim for scrum.

We all pseudoclaim a psych inno D2 and maybe later day phases on the basis of how kills pan out.

@Luke:
; you should always treat Bingle's mech talk as gospel. It is accurate and indeed best play for Town. End of discussion.

Note: The above is not limited to this game. It does apply here but is a general rule of the thumb.
I have never played a game with Bingle, so I guess I will take your work for it for now. His advice doesn't really come into play until day 2 anyways, so we can talk about it then.
In post 199, Lukewarm wrote:
Responding to post 196 without a quote because I hate the way you formatted that. How am I supposed to respond when your entire post is hidden inside of an older quote?

Yeah, it feels like you are not actually reading my posts, and are instead trying to make it fit to this idea you already have in your head. Almost50 had almost no influence on me dropping my scumread on Bingle.

This is why I dropped it:
In post 129, Bingle wrote:what is a tried and true strategy Bingle has used as both town and scum for literally years to a pretty good result in a lobby that is at least half full of people who know Bingle pretty well.
Bingle claimed that he has done the same thing in every game he has played for years. I cannot imagine that this is a lie, because it is something that could easily be disproven by anyone willing to look back over his game history or by anyone who has played games with him in the past. I decided to move bingle back to a null read at this point, because I believed him here that it was NAI.

Almost50 chiming in was just an extra little nudge that re-accessing the situation as NAI was the right move.
Why are you lying? You keep saying "Almost50 had almost no influence on me dropping my scumread on Bingle" but you literally reply to that quote and agree with them, what am I suppose to think? (in post 148) That they didn't have influence on you? Of course I will make that claim. Just look at how you acknowledged it; it clearly seemed you were influenced by A50 here.

I quoted the other two quotes to see the chronological order of which these events followed. Bingle said somehting, A50 did too and you come out and reply to A50 acknowledging what Bingle said; idk it seems an influence to me.

Also what does the quote thing have to do with anything? Are you tyring to find petty reasons to seem like "oh scum would do this" you could literally just reply to me and quote under a different color. I needed to reply to everything you had so I can justify my reads and my reasoning. We may disagree or agree, oh well, as long as you understand what I am trying to say and I feel like you aren't right now.
Looking back I feel like this doesn’t look good for mo, and I remember at the time thinking that one of lukewarm/mo was town and the other was scum
In post 2040, Menalque wrote:
In post 272, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 249, Lukewarm wrote:
In post 243, GrandpaMo wrote:Why are you lying?
Okay, I am done interacting with you over this one comment tbh.

I'll say it lay it out one last time before I start hard ignoring this topic: Bingle's claim that he has done it in every game game for years was enough for me to decide that it was NAI. Before I got caught up on the thread,
I also read Almost50's post, which further confirmed it should be NAI.

Bingle made a statement, and that statement would be a dumb lie to tell. I mean if it was a lie, it could have be easily disproven by anyone willing to read his backlog (or by any of the people who have obviously played with him before) and therefore I decided to believe it.

Why should I not have believed his claim that he does that every game? If you are trying to say that it is indicative of me being scum, then you need to explain why town!Luke would not have reacted the exact same way.

Believe me or don't believe me, but I don't know what else there is to say on the matter.
I just saw this ngl. You literally contradicted what you said in the highlighted bold. You said in the earlier post that Almost50 had absoletly NO influence on your confirmation. And guess what you claim literally that it further confirmed it should be NAI. Do you see how why I suspect you could just be spewing lies out of your ass? I was never looking at Bingle's statement being a lie... like I said it's not what happened it is how you interacted with Bingle that was more sus. You keep going by the fact of the content being made. I thought the content was fine; I am not really assessing that. A scum mindset would have the same right now; you are going based of what you said and what bingle said and not looking at the bigger pciture. So literally everything after the bolded is irrelavent info. And I really see that as a way for you as scum to just cover your tracks. Honestly, you saying you don't want to interact with me is also anti town. I think my vote is gonna stay this for now.

VOTE: Lukewarm
Think this also looks bad now that lukewarm has flipped, was a lot harder to judge what was going on in the interaction at the time, but knowing that lukewarm was approaching things in good faith makes this argument look far reachier and too hyperbolic

you need to see the full interaction and how i developed against luke vs luke developing against me .. not just tat specific bit -- it makes sense in full context, esepcially after i backed down towards him and started actually townreading him lol so idk if u misswed that -- but if u still look at the interaction between me and luke at the whole picture and still have concern, please feel free t otell me and i am more willing to explain wassup
"With grandpa in the game the postcount goes up and up and up and up...." - T3 | I have a GTKAS page now. Feel free to ask me questions here!
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2056 (ISO) » Sun May 30, 2021 6:47 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

@mena ^
"With grandpa in the game the postcount goes up and up and up and up...." - T3 | I have a GTKAS page now. Feel free to ask me questions here!
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2057 (ISO) » Sun May 30, 2021 6:48 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 2053, Menalque wrote:

man not mena

are those ur reads?
In post 340, ProfessorDrapion wrote:

are those ur reads?
I said for “you” as in T3.
So no they aren’t mine.
man not mena
Oh damn.
In post 342, GrandpaMo wrote:
man not mena
Oh damn.
yea same, I had to go to player list to check in and realized man didn't even post
Whereas drap/grandpa interactions are more like this^

Which is like... not clearing at all really. It’s just chitchat and doesn’t feel like it’s serious engagement, and I’m not quite sure what gave mo such a strong read on drap as town that he was willing to bat for him as much as he did D1
lol i spent a whole hour analyizing why drap was town in my eyes wit specific posts etc, check back eod of day 1 pls
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2058 (ISO) » Sun May 30, 2021 6:51 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 2041, Menalque wrote:Also, contextually, it seems important that at that point in time, lukewarm’s main read and push is on scum

It doesn’t seem mad to me that mo might try the chainsaw defence in response, especially as drap still isn’t under that much pressure at this point. Scumteam probably still saw drap as salvageable and part of trying to do that might have involved undermining lukewarm’s credibility
thats wrong, i started townreading drap more when drap was already in a hot spot with half of ppl scumreading them nd probably atp scum was already on the wagon
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*
Pronoun: She

Post Post #2059 (ISO) » Sun May 30, 2021 6:51 am

Post by Ydrasse »

im really only in the mood for marathon games atm, after it wraps up ill be back to normal games
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2060 (ISO) » Sun May 30, 2021 6:53 am

Post by Menalque »

In post 2055, GrandpaMo wrote:
Spoiler:
In post 120, Dannflor wrote:Lukewarm, do you have any non-pokemon related thoughts on any players yet?
Yeah. I am actually suspicious of Bingle making the suggestion for the psych to automatically out a guilty result. Because imo, that seems more likely to out the sitter then to out mafia.

I think that they know that too, because they were in the Open Setup review of the game that the mod linked to in the first post, and there they talked about the Psych having "a fake inno and a fake guilty on a questionable reliability investigative."

So from my PoV, Bingle came out with some anti-town advice, and then said for no one to question them

Bingle will argue the optimal strategy for town as he sees it, regardless of his alignment. Bingle is good at mechanics speak. Bingle is very good at mechanics speak. Bingle is widely regarded as among the best at mechanics on site. Bingle has said, specifically, that there are a bunch of things that are mechanically optimal, and that we should not discuss mechanics speak further for the rest of the day.

Either, Bingle is telling the truth that this is a protown maneuver or Bingle is crippling his ability to lean into mechanics speak, setting himself up to be questioned thoroughly on not D1 (historically the day when Bingle wants to be questioned in order to establish himself), and taking a harsh departure from what is a tried and true strategy Bingle has used as both town and scum for literally years to a pretty good result in a lobby that is at least half full of people who know Bingle pretty well.

Feel free to scumread me for it (I in fact enjoy scumreads, they are delicious) but we are done talking mech for D1.

@Luke:

@Luke:

I have never played a game with Bingle, so I guess I will take your work for it for now. His advice doesn't really come into play until day 2 anyways, so we can talk about it then.
Responding to post 196 without a quote because I hate the way you formatted that. How am I supposed to respond when your entire post is hidden inside of an older quote?

Yeah, it feels like you are not actually reading my posts, and are instead trying to make it fit to this idea you already have in your head. Almost50 had almost no influence on me dropping my scumread on Bingle.

In post 129, Bingle wrote:what is a tried and true strategy Bingle has used as both town and scum for literally years to a pretty good result in a lobby that is at least half full of people who know Bingle pretty well.
Bingle claimed that he has done the same thing in every game he has played for years. I cannot imagine that this is a lie, because it is something that could easily be disproven by anyone willing to look back over his game history or by anyone who has played games with him in the past. I decided to move bingle back to a null read at this point, because I believed him here that it was NAI.

Almost50 chiming in was just an extra little nudge that re-accessing the situation as NAI was the right move.
Why are you lying? You keep saying "Almost50 had almost no influence on me dropping my scumread on Bingle" but you literally reply to that quote and agree with them, what am I suppose to think? (in post 148) That they didn't have influence on you? Of course I will make that claim. Just look at how you acknowledged it; it clearly seemed you were influenced by A50 here.

I quoted the other two quotes to see the chronological order of which these events followed. Bingle said somehting, A50 did too and you come out and reply to A50 acknowledging what Bingle said; idk it seems an influence to me.

Also what does the quote thing have to do with anything? Are you tyring to find petty reasons to seem like "oh scum would do this" you could literally just reply to me and quote under a different color. I needed to reply to everything you had so I can justify my reads and my reasoning. We may disagree or agree, oh well, as long as you understand what I am trying to say and I feel like you aren't right now.
Looking back I feel like this doesn’t look good for mo, and I remember at the time thinking that one of lukewarm/mo was town and the other was scum

I'll say it lay it out one last time before I start hard ignoring this topic: Bingle's claim that he has done it in every game game for years was enough for me to decide that it was NAI. Before I got caught up on the thread,

Bingle made a statement, and that statement would be a dumb lie to tell. I mean if it was a lie, it could have be easily disproven by anyone willing to read his backlog (or by any of the people who have obviously played with him before) and therefore I decided to believe it.

Why should I not have believed his claim that he does that every game? If you are trying to say that it is indicative of me being scum, then you need to explain why town!Luke would not have reacted the exact same way.

Believe me or don't believe me, but I don't know what else there is to say on the matter.
I just saw this ngl. You literally contradicted what you said in the highlighted bold. You said in the earlier post that Almost50 had absoletly NO influence on your confirmation. And guess what you claim literally that it further confirmed it should be NAI. Do you see how why I suspect you could just be spewing lies out of your ass? I was never looking at Bingle's statement being a lie... like I said it's not what happened it is how you interacted with Bingle that was more sus. You keep going by the fact of the content being made. I thought the content was fine; I am not really assessing that. A scum mindset would have the same right now; you are going based of what you said and what bingle said and not looking at the bigger pciture. So literally everything after the bolded is irrelavent info. And I really see that as a way for you as scum to just cover your tracks. Honestly, you saying you don't want to interact with me is also anti town. I think my vote is gonna stay this for now.

Think this also looks bad now that lukewarm has flipped, was a lot harder to judge what was going on in the interaction at the time, but knowing that lukewarm was approaching things in good faith makes this argument look far reachier and too hyperbolic

you need to see the full interaction and how i developed against luke vs luke developing against me .. not just tat specific bit -- it makes sense in full context, esepcially after i backed down towards him and started actually townreading him lol so idk if u misswed that -- but if u still look at the interaction between me and luke at the whole picture and still have concern, please feel free t otell me and i am more willing to explain wassup
I mean... I did read the whole thing? I’ve been reading through sequentially from page 1, I’m just not commenting on everything

I appreciate the willingness to answer questions (and the desire to defend yourself) but honestly I’m probably not going to engage with you much further while I continue reading, sorry

Effort put into engaging with you today is liable to not help my read on you, and probably will just make me paranoid, so I’d rather trust in trying to assess based on the rest. I also only have a limited amount of time/effort for the game overall, and any time spent chatting with you today takes away from my ability to look back at past days, which is what’s gonna determine my vote

If you’re town, please try to give me the space I need to read and trust that if there are clearing interactions between you and drap that I’ll notice them
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2061 (ISO) » Sun May 30, 2021 6:54 am

Post by Menalque »

In post 2059, Ydrasse wrote:im really only in the mood for marathon games atm, after it wraps up ill be back to normal games
Okay; like I said to bingle, there’s time yet
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2062 (ISO) » Sun May 30, 2021 6:55 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

i prolly need to recall in depth the full of events that happened that day -- and give my input/analysis on it when i get back home but to respond to ur thing mena, bout me + bingle being a pair; i think its very unikely that me!scum would bus in lylo especailly when ihave been pushing the narrative of defedning -- then you have bingle who was on the wagon day 1 and me hard defending drap, its just bring u to the question why would scum do that? wifom? i mean thats the only time we are a pair is because of skeptical though and reasoning of wifom; its highly unprobable especia;lly considiering how i have been progressing the game vs bingle and the interactions wit me and bingle vs me and drap with bingle and drap.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #2063 (ISO) » Sun May 30, 2021 6:55 am

Post by Ydrasse »

ngl im just giving scum a headstart trying to push me before i come back and eviscerate them
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2064 (ISO) » Sun May 30, 2021 6:58 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 2060, Menalque wrote:
In post 2055, GrandpaMo wrote:
Spoiler:

@Luke:

@Luke:

I mean... I did read the whole thing? I’ve been reading through sequentially from page 1, I’m just not commenting on everything

I appreciate the willingness to answer questions (and the desire to defend yourself) but honestly I’m probably not going to engage with you much further while I continue reading, sorry

Effort put into engaging with you today is liable to not help my read on you, and probably will just make me paranoid, so I’d rather trust in trying to assess based on the rest. I also only have a limited amount of time/effort for the game overall, and any time spent chatting with you today takes away from my ability to look back at past days, which is what’s gonna determine my vote

If you’re town, please try to give me the space I need to read and trust that if there are clearing interactions between you and drap that I’ll notice them
yea ofc i understand, the way i play town is i analyze from whatever have been said bout me and comment of that -- even when something sticks out (for example when u paired me and bingle ... eh actually thats nai because i would have done that as both scum nd town)

but yea like i said to bingle , take ur time -- because i am really tryna win and still have the lasatt bit of hope that town needs
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2065 (ISO) » Sun May 30, 2021 6:58 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

I'm ready

VOTE: GrandpaMo
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2066 (ISO) » Sun May 30, 2021 7:01 am

Post by Menalque »

Spicy
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2067 (ISO) » Sun May 30, 2021 7:01 am

Post by Menalque »

Not hammering

Bingle/ydra?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2068 (ISO) » Sun May 30, 2021 7:03 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

There's no one else here, your "not hammering" is not applicable
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2069 (ISO) » Sun May 30, 2021 7:03 am

Post by Menalque »

Okay I’m stopping the catchup and going for a walk until it’s confirmed that we haven’t lost already lol
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2070 (ISO) » Sun May 30, 2021 7:04 am

Post by Menalque »

Bingle and ydra were literally just posting within the last 5-10 minutes, it’s a very reasonable assumption they’re still around and liable to post imminently
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #2071 (ISO) » Sun May 30, 2021 7:08 am

Post by Ydrasse »

playing league confirm etc etc
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2072 (ISO) » Sun May 30, 2021 7:09 am

Post by Menalque »

Not hammering with ydra
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #2073 (ISO) » Sun May 30, 2021 7:12 am

Post by Ydrasse »

shhhh
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2074 (ISO) » Sun May 30, 2021 7:13 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

UNVOTE:

Return to “Completed Open Games”