Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #1400 (ISO) » Sun May 30, 2021 8:58 am

Post by Bell »

He should have been more specific about what he wanted when he asked me to name 3 players that weren't playing meh this game then.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: it/its

Post Post #1401 (ISO) » Sun May 30, 2021 9:01 am

Post by Chara »

In post 1396, Titus wrote:
In post 1394, Chara wrote:her play this game has so far been very "yeah, i see why Titus is doing that" which is a trait of town Titus.
There are quite a few who claim Titus is making sense, therefore she's scum. I hate that personally but it is there as an undercurrent.

How about me making sense makes me town?
scum Titus plays more to what she knows will get her what she wants, and town Titus plays to figuring things out. both Tituses make sense, i don't think scum Titus makes more sense in particular.
i have a good idea of how you play mafia by now and you haven't done anything i don't see town Titus deciding to do. paying attention to wagons and voting with the one you happen to like best with your reads rather than your biggest scumread is something i'd expect.

there was other stuff that pinged in your ISO before the Wheme read but i don't remember it offhand.
"Sibling," Farkran asked, starting slowly.
"The CORE is full of lasers, and Chemist1422's entire existence depends on her eye. If she looks into a laser, she will almost certainly die. Did you think about that?"
"Oh yes, my brother. I love thinking about that."
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #1402 (ISO) » Sun May 30, 2021 9:03 am

Post by morph the cat »

In post 1398, Chara wrote:
In post 1393, Bell wrote:Lld, Morph, Shea,

Also, I don't like that scum aren't going for these particular LHF, so I figure ha the reason they aren't is because they're their buddies.
am i being called lhf?

i don't like how your not-meh players are just the three with the highest postcounts. like, yeah.
who would you say are not-meh?
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note

Post Post #1403 (ISO) » Sun May 30, 2021 9:04 am

Post by Bell »

How in the world do you have a good idea of how Titus plays Mafia when I've played with her over 10 times now and I still have no fucking clue what I'm looking at half the time.
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note

Post Post #1404 (ISO) » Sun May 30, 2021 9:05 am

Post by Bell »

Wait, is Fakran your brother or sister Chara?
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1405 (ISO) » Sun May 30, 2021 9:06 am

Post by Chara »

In post 1400, Bell wrote:He should have been more specific about what he wanted when he asked me to name 3 players that weren't playing meh this game then.
you didn't answer about calling me lhf. is that part of your argument?

Titus: uh... that's a big-picture sort of question to me. i really don't know. i'm not good at reading wagon formations like that. it ends at "do i think this player being wagoned is town?" "no"? "okay, wagon's fine."
but if i had to try at it, i would say there's a lot of vanity wagons and that isn't great, so it would be nice to see some get traction, even if it's on a player i townread?
i guess i do understand the basic concept.
"The CORE is full of lasers, and Chemist1422's entire existence depends on her eye. If she looks into a laser, she will almost certainly die. Did you think about that?"
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note

Post Post #1406 (ISO) » Sun May 30, 2021 9:07 am

Post by Bell »

Yeah, I think you're LHF. Does that bother you? Why?
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1407 (ISO) » Sun May 30, 2021 9:09 am

Post by Chara »

In post 1403, Bell wrote:How in the world do you have a good idea of how Titus plays Mafia when I've played with her over 10 times now and I still have no fucking clue what I'm looking at half the time.
i mean i've been playing mafia with her for like 5 years. she has a nonstandard playstyle. i know generally how she tends to behave and a trait of scum her is either making herself more "palatable" or obfuscating her methods she's harder to discredit. Titus can correct me here, maybe it's changed.
In post 1404, Bell wrote:Wait, is Fakran your brother or sister Chara?
neither. we were partners in Undertale S as Chara and Asriel, they are siblings in flavour, so we occasionally address each other as such. my signature is from the flavour.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1408 (ISO) » Sun May 30, 2021 9:14 am

Post by Chara »

In post 1402, morph the cat wrote:
In post 1398, Chara wrote:
In post 1393, Bell wrote:Lld, Morph, Shea,

Also, I don't like that scum aren't going for these particular LHF, so I figure ha the reason they aren't is because they're their buddies.
am i being called lhf?

i don't like how your not-meh players are just the three with the highest postcounts. like, yeah.
who would you say are not-meh?
it would depend on whether meh refers to "players i don't townread" or "players i think are not playing in a readable or good way. i assumed Bell was answering with some combination of both senses.

like, Wheme lacks direction so his play would be meh, but he does lean towards town. and i dislike White Fire's stances that i remember but i also townlean them. contrast with shea who i think is playing very well but is a scumlean at the moment, but i also think he will be more readable given some time.

and you're in "this is very likely town, but their play is the good kind i'm always paranoid of, but i'm going to treat them as town anyways because you can't let it win and this play isn't sustainable if they are scum anyway."
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1409 (ISO) » Sun May 30, 2021 9:17 am

Post by Chara »

In post 1406, Bell wrote:Yeah, I think you're LHF. Does that bother you? Why?
it bothers me because lhf means my play/demeanor is easy to push, and i don't think that's correct. i have a couple of scumreads from players and a few townreads too, and lhf isn't usually how i see my play described, so i'm interested in why you would think that.
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note

Post Post #1410 (ISO) » Sun May 30, 2021 9:21 am

Post by Bell »

Oh, I was confused why he seemed to be defending you without calling you town.

pedit: So it bothers you because you don't think it's true, that you're lhf in this game and in general. Okay.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1411 (ISO) » Sun May 30, 2021 9:23 am

Post by Chara »

In post 42, Farkran wrote:
In post 39, Chara wrote:
In post 36, Farkran wrote:Hello, Farkran here.

The game lore sounds like a d&d game, i like it! Also i am town and i idled last night.
hello Fark! i'm town this time! i've decided you are too so don't worry about convincing me if you are actually scum.
Yeah to be honest me too, i won't even try sorting you ever again because it'd be terrible. I will feel alone though, i want to be neighborized
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1412 (ISO) » Sun May 30, 2021 9:24 am

Post by Chara »

In post 1410, Bell wrote:pedit: So it bothers you because you don't think it's true, that you're lhf in this game and in general. Okay.
okay.
are you planning to answer why you think that..?
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea
Shea
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1413 (ISO) » Sun May 30, 2021 9:25 am

Post by Thestatusquo »

good scum don't always go for low hanging fruit.
tout comprendre c'est tout pardonner
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note

Post Post #1414 (ISO) » Sun May 30, 2021 9:26 am

Post by Bell »

In post 1412, Chara wrote:
In post 1410, Bell wrote:pedit: So it bothers you because you don't think it's true, that you're lhf in this game and in general. Okay.
okay.
are you planning to answer why you think that..?
I already did, when I look at your posts I feel dead inside.
WhemeStar
WhemeStar
Survivor
WhemeStar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1415 (ISO) » Sun May 30, 2021 9:28 am

Post by WhemeStar »

VOTE: White Fire

I think I like this the most
Im a dog that quacks
WhemeStar
WhemeStar
Survivor
WhemeStar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1416 (ISO) » Sun May 30, 2021 9:29 am

Post by WhemeStar »

Would anyone like to sheep me
Im a dog that quacks
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1417 (ISO) » Sun May 30, 2021 9:30 am

Post by Chara »

Bell: i think there's a difference between your personal read on a slot and that slot being low-hanging fruit, but i'm also not sure if discussing it further would be helpful. what's your read on Whemestar?
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note

Post Post #1418 (ISO) » Sun May 30, 2021 9:33 am

Post by Bell »

In post 1417, Chara wrote:Bell: i think there's a difference between your personal read on a slot and that slot being low-hanging fruit, but i'm also not sure if discussing it further would be helpful. what's your read on Whemestar?
Sure, there is definitely a difference between them, sometimes I don't choose my words carefully enough.
I am idly wondering if frequency of his votes early game is alignment indicative for him. Other wise, I he's floaty and idk.
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea
Shea

Post Post #1419 (ISO) » Sun May 30, 2021 9:35 am

Post by Thestatusquo »

This exchange is extremely town from Bell.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1420 (ISO) » Sun May 30, 2021 9:38 am

Post by Chara »

i just think it's strange that your opinion is "i think it's weird that Math and Chara haven't been wagoned, so they might be scum for it". at least that is my impression of your opinion. i don't think there's been enough time in this game to come to that particular conclusion, and we've been playing very differently. but it seems like i've misunderstood and you were just listing two scumreads? my hackles went up from the wording, yes.

i liked Wheme's . not sure why he is now confident enough to place a vote on White Fire, i'd like to know what he's seeing there.

pedit: do you have experience with Bell, shea?
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #1421 (ISO) » Sun May 30, 2021 9:39 am

Post by morph the cat »

In post 1419, Thestatusquo wrote:This exchange is extremely town from Bell.
welcome to a thousand posts ago~
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea
Shea

Post Post #1422 (ISO) » Sun May 30, 2021 9:44 am

Post by Thestatusquo »

In post 1400, Bell wrote:He should have been more specific about what he wanted when he asked me to name 3 players that weren't playing meh this game then.
This post in particular I'd eat my hat if it came from scum.

This hat.

Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea
Shea

Post Post #1423 (ISO) » Sun May 30, 2021 9:45 am

Post by Thestatusquo »

In post 1420, Chara wrote:i just think it's strange that your opinion is "i think it's weird that Math and Chara haven't been wagoned, so they might be scum for it". at least that is my impression of your opinion. i don't think there's been enough time in this game to come to that particular conclusion, and we've been playing very differently. but it seems like i've misunderstood and you were just listing two scumreads? my hackles went up from the wording, yes.

i liked Wheme's . not sure why he is now confident enough to place a vote on White Fire, i'd like to know what he's seeing there.

pedit: do you have experience with Bell, shea?
I've modded a couple games that Bell was in, I think. I don't think I've played with him directly but I played team mafia and followed his game.
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea
Shea

Post Post #1424 (ISO) » Sun May 30, 2021 9:47 am

Post by Thestatusquo »

That's why I focused on the thing I found conciliatory before. The times I've seen caught scum Bell it kind of seemed to me like he was trying to please everyone and not make waves. This post is the literal opposite of that and seems pretty organic in tone i.e. I would be surprised if it were a conscious decision as scum to try to make me feel like he wasn't doing a thing that he doesn't even really know I think he sometimes does as scum.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”