Micro 1011 | mafiascum rpg | gg

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Emily
Emily
Goon
Emily
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3000 (ISO) » Sun May 30, 2021 8:22 pm

Post by Emily »

In post 2999, Morning Tweet wrote:AND also you should consider that Infinity literally said nothing about the dungeon point.
I literally pointed out the dungeon point to her and she hand-waved it
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Pronoun: She

Post Post #3001 (ISO) » Sun May 30, 2021 8:22 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 2995, Emily wrote:
In post 2991, Morning Tweet wrote:If Infinity turned her scumread of you into a townread and agreed with your point literally nothing changes for her. That might even be better cause it might get you off her back. There is nothing inconvenient about townreading you for scum!Infinity.
if the only 2 options on the table are me and sircakez and infinity is teamed with sircakez, infinity does not have a choice but to push me and hope to win tommorrow.

if SC flips red, how does infinity survive?
Infy's not teamed with srckz though. Also there's no momentum on srckz right now anyway. It's on Dunn/Isis as well as you

Also, again, Infinity's vote literally doesn't factor into where probably anyone else is voting because half the game still thinks it's srckz/Infy for some reason. Infinity is not a deciding vote. She just isn't. If Infinity voted srckz (which she has today by the way) it doesnt change anything nor does voting you change anything.
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #3002 (ISO) » Sun May 30, 2021 8:23 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 3000, Emily wrote:
In post 2999, Morning Tweet wrote:AND also you should consider that Infinity literally said nothing about the dungeon point.
I literally pointed out the dungeon point to her and she hand-waved it
Idk she seems to have unvoted you.

Also she voted you before you pointed that out. So again, that's a defense that came afterwards that you're expecting Infinity to have already have factored into her read for some reason
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: they (pl.)

Post Post #3003 (ISO) » Sun May 30, 2021 8:24 pm

Post by Infinity 324 »

In post 2998, Emily wrote:you think you can flip your TR on isis to an SR and somehow push that through?
"Isis was towny early on, but she's good at doing that as scum. In the past (ss3 for example) she didn't keep up her motivation as scum past d1, and her reads start to feel hollow. They feel similar here. I still can't see ydrasse, chrom or tweet as scum, and srckz are starting to feel towny, so vote: isis"
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

plural system, we may or may not sign
Emily
Emily
Goon
Emily
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3004 (ISO) » Sun May 30, 2021 8:25 pm

Post by Emily »

she unvoted me but her posts after her unvote clearly feel like she's still trying to get me murdered.

it doesnt feel like she's re-considered my slot and decided I'm town

it looks like fake performative reconsideration.
Emily
Emily
Goon
Emily
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3005 (ISO) » Sun May 30, 2021 8:26 pm

Post by Emily »

In post 3003, Infinity 324 wrote:"Isis was towny early on, but she's good at doing that as scum. In the past (ss3 for example) she didn't keep up her motivation as scum past d1, and her reads start to feel hollow. They feel similar here. I still can't see ydrasse, chrom or tweet as scum, and srckz are starting to feel towny, so vote: isis"
is this something you actually think or are you trying to impress me with how you can flip reads when you need to change direction?
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: they (pl.)

Post Post #3006 (ISO) » Sun May 30, 2021 8:26 pm

Post by Infinity 324 »

I'm just saying I could've voted isis if I needed to
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

plural system, we may or may not sign
Emily
Emily
Goon
Emily
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3007 (ISO) » Sun May 30, 2021 8:28 pm

Post by Emily »

I'm going to sleep good night
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #3008 (ISO) » Sun May 30, 2021 8:43 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 2893, Isis wrote:I started this day with a really big townblock of dunn-ydrasse-chromium-tweet and since then have done this weird mixture of getting complacent how that many townreads wins on correct on its own mixed with wanting to re-evaluate the first two a bit as time passes.
So you've been complacent this day phase because you've been sure you're townreading half of the game correctly?
Emily
Emily
Goon
Emily
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3009 (ISO) » Sun May 30, 2021 8:47 pm

Post by Emily »

you're right tweet im just being dumb
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #3010 (ISO) » Sun May 30, 2021 8:55 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 2893, Isis wrote:I started this day with a really big townblock of dunn-ydrasse-chromium-tweet and since then have done this weird mixture of getting complacent how that many townreads wins on correct on its own mixed with wanting to re-evaluate the first two a bit as time passes.
I can understand keeping an eye on Ydrasse/Dunn yes. Although if you felt you had to keep an eye on those two i feel like that lends itself to you not being sure your townbloc is solid, which would then cause you to have more concern over who is scum perhaps?

I just feel like you haven't been concerned with who is scum inside Emily/srckz/Infy at all. Your response to all three has been pretty much the same despite Infy being your pocket SR and Emily not really starting in your SRs -- you've been just as fine with all of them. Especially if you really found Infy scummy at the start of this day and slowly grew that into a townread. There's no visible sign of that progression really

Scum was probably just fine with srckz/Infy/Emily being the scumpool -- there's likely 0-1 in there in my opinion.

I think Chrome/Ydrasse are town, I think Chrome/Cakez/Emily lend themselves to not being the mastermind behind the Johnny NK, I think there's definitely scum in the camp and that leaves Dunn/Isis (and coincidentally both i think easily are the mastermind from how they played in response to the kill)

Dunn/Isis just so happen to also be the players who have played with the least conviction in this phase (coincidence again or not?). Chrome and Emily have both had their moments for me which i have commented on as they happened -- they don't come across to me in the same way isis/dunn do. I still foresee no more than 1 scum in srckz/infi and even mayybe lean 0.

I'm not sure if Dunn/Isis is a viable team or not i might guess it as one of Isis/Dunn and someone i'm reading wrong if i really had to. I would be surprised if it's neither.
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #3011 (ISO) » Sun May 30, 2021 9:01 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

Ydrasse dropped off the face of the earth which granted is totally fine for scum!her since she's probably winning that anyway. Curious if anyone (Isis maybe who mentioned it) has come up with anything with regards to if she's viable now. Like is it just this game she vanished from? Oh I see the marathon thing is happening. I might just buy that actually cause marathons rlly b that way. Does Ydrasse just do extremely well as scum then vanish when she knows she has it (i kinda doubt it)?

But yes I suppose if you wanted to, you could say she is playing with little preference between the elim options just as I say Dunn/Isis do. But Dunn/Isis still have the general guise of actually playing and voting (sometimes voting anyway) so theres that at least.

Dunn lets talk about Dunn, I know nothing about his preferences other than he thinks there's likely one scum in Infy/srckz and leans it being srckz. He also entertains infy/srckz as a team too. Other than that, enh.
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class
Pronoun: she/her, not they

Post Post #3012 (ISO) » Sun May 30, 2021 9:30 pm

Post by Isis »

In post 2984, Emily wrote:the read is consequential
fsr this townpings me
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
"What? Nothing? You would make the prince suffer over... nothing?"
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #3013 (ISO) » Sun May 30, 2021 9:34 pm

Post by Isis »

In post 3008, Morning Tweet wrote:
So you've been complacent this day phase because you've been sure you're townreading half of the game correctly?
also my townblock seemed to be doing some gr8 cool stuff

but they are disagreeing with eachother more lately
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #3014 (ISO) » Sun May 30, 2021 9:38 pm

Post by Isis »

Emily and infy aren't a team ever right

i gotta sleep i wanna play tomorrow tho
"Well, I..."
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #3015 (ISO) » Sun May 30, 2021 11:35 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

////////////////////////////////////////////////

If we execute a townie:

Morning and Ydrasse camp

Infinity tracks or camps

Second largest wagon goes to dungeon. Ties broken by who the eliminated player is voting for.

Everyone else guillotine (Total of 3 players guillotining)

Result: Nightkill cannot be stopped, we go to 3v2 Xylo or 4v2 Mylo with a guilty on Dunn or Isis

If we execute a scum:

Morning and Emily camp

Infinity tracks or camps

Ydrasse guillotine

Everyone else dungeon (Total of 3 players dungeoning)

Result: No nightkills are possible, Watcher and Cop are achievable. Assignments are basically arbitrary

In case the day ends before this is coordinated any further, just have the second largest wagoned player be the dungeon cop/vig.

If theres a tie, then the person that the eliminated player is voting for is the dungeon cop/vig.

Please acknowledge these night actions as soon as you see this. The cop/vig shot must go off in order for town to have a chance after a town miselim. If you are town and are the second largest wagon, you must go to the dungeon.
srckz
srckz
Goon
srckz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3016 (ISO) » Mon May 31, 2021 12:19 am

Post by srckz »

My read on you right now Emily:

I think you're just arguing the point. I don't really know which one at this rate. Your goals feel more aligned with how the thread is treating you. Is that dependent on you being scum? Not really, but where I want to like you is your emotional dependencies. Though I don't think it's a good reason anymore because they've lost purpose. It's more how you interact with others under pressure. It also becomes pedantic and suddenly you can ascertain all these reasons for what you would/wouldn't do while compounding them why the push on you is bad. Why is this? Why were you not building up to all this. None of it feels deserved in that sense.

The retaliation tactic is a necessary one, but I don't think it speaks for the in-between. When you're left alone-- what are you doing? Not much really, just talking about how you feel sorry for tunneling me or more teehee giggle I don't know. I think if you just had a blinding unbelievable scumread on me that It'd be really hard for you to snap between the modes you've given off. I think you'd be agitated at the most as town or righteous about it. Instead you want to eat your (sr)cake and have it too.
srckz
srckz
Goon
srckz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3017 (ISO) » Mon May 31, 2021 12:25 am

Post by srckz »

Who knows! I could be talking out of my ass and you're just town and I'm not catching the vibe.

Wise Ydra once said to me though that I have to read her on her logic instead of her vibes. Vibes are good but they're not palatable. I just don't see your logical progression, and to be honest I don't think you believe even if I died you would die too? This isn't a trade, you and I both know this town wouldn't want to just repeat the same phrasings of the last day.
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3018 (ISO) » Mon May 31, 2021 12:30 am

Post by unwnd »

I looked back at some of my posts and I was like 'well emily couldn't do this' and I just told myself

Why couldn't she? And why should I be talking myself down on this at this rate. If I can't figure out a bus it likely just means scum are just waiting in the wings. It's not really relevant to how I think about Emily and making that mistake has left me frozen. Just constantly sitting here like 'who could Emily's partner be' and I realize that's afflicting. We'll get there if we have to. And if Emily is town? Then fuck I got some motivation back because then I know I've been completely off course. Just some things it's better to commit to.
Stop
srckz
srckz
Goon
srckz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3019 (ISO) » Mon May 31, 2021 12:30 am

Post by srckz »

In post 3018, unwnd wrote:I looked back at some of my posts and I was like 'well emily couldn't do this' and I just told myself

Why couldn't she? And why should I be talking myself down on this at this rate. If I can't figure out a bus it likely just means scum are just waiting in the wings. It's not really relevant to how I think about Emily and making that mistake has left me frozen. Just constantly sitting here like 'who could Emily's partner be' and I realize that's afflicting. We'll get there if we have to. And if Emily is town? Then fuck I got some motivation back because then I know I've been completely off course. Just some things it's better to commit to.
Really did think I was on the hydra for that one.
srckz
srckz
Goon
srckz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3020 (ISO) » Mon May 31, 2021 3:20 am

Post by srckz »

In post 2830, Chromium wrote:
In post 2827, srckz wrote:I would like to vote Dunn but I don't think Unwnd wants that rn

-cake
Cakez whats ur case on Dunn.
I read this game occasionally on a skim and I've had Dunn as pretty solid town for awhile now.
I don't have a case I very rarely write cases.
It's mostly POE - most other people seem a lot townier and Dunn has felt like a non-presence today which gives me the scumvibes
Why do you think Dunn is solid town?
In post 2862, Chromium wrote:god fuck this bad faith shit

JOHNNY FUCKING FLIPPED TOWN AND WAS TOWNREADING DUNN AND SCUMREADING ISIS.

FUCKING READ THIS GAME.
THANKS.
eurgh
you need to help me convince unwnd that Isis is scummy

-cake
srckz
srckz
Goon
srckz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3021 (ISO) » Mon May 31, 2021 3:21 am

Post by srckz »

In post 2785, Dunnstral wrote:I desire blood
In post 2799, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 2794, Morning Tweet wrote:You haven't voted a single time
Was waiting for an agreed-upon plan

VOTE: srckz
In post 2880, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 2856, Isis wrote: I feel like I've articulated the reasons for townreading Dunnstral better than anyone else has articulated reasons which seems like somebody is a partner and then he hasn't done very much at all day 2 which could be scum!Dunnstral with less endurance to keep going into midgame
I don't think it's true to say I haven't done much day 2
lmao this is all Dunn has posted in the last ~10 pages

-cakez
srckz
srckz
Goon
srckz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3022 (ISO) » Mon May 31, 2021 3:24 am

Post by srckz »

In post 2885, Emily wrote:
In post 2813, srckz wrote:VOTE: Emily

I changed my mind again
Could you give a brief summary of how you and cakes have been debating and sorting my slot?

Just something like.

Cake thinks you're town because ___

I think you're scum because ___

or whatever happened. Obviously you are not allowed to quote verbatim but I would like to see what thoughts went into this procession where you swing back and forth on me.
tbh it just went I message unwnd on Discord "I don't think Emily is scum anymore" and unwnd was like "ya me neither"
I don't know why he is SRing you again he hasn't told me.

oh shit deadline in 5 hours

-cake
srckz
srckz
Goon
srckz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3023 (ISO) » Mon May 31, 2021 3:33 am

Post by srckz »

god I just really don't think Emily is scum here
she is bleeding town tonally, just looking at the Infinity slapfight for example
I really wish we could do Isis or Dunn

ok unwnd wants Emily flipped so that the 1v1 can be resolved
ok ig
wow I forgot Ydrasse was in this game holy shit

-cakez
Emily
Emily
Goon
Emily
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3024 (ISO) » Mon May 31, 2021 3:46 am

Post by Emily »

In post 3015, Morning Tweet wrote:Please acknowledge these night actions as soon as you see this.
can you just pick the execution and who goes to the dungeon if its wrong

we are out of time and half the game isnt playing

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”