Large Normal 233 | Random videos I liked | Over !

Rathe
Rathe
He
Mafia Scum
Rathe
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He

Post Post #50 (ISO) » Mon May 31, 2021 6:46 am

Post by Rathe »

anyway

VOTE: dwlee99
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #51 (ISO) » Mon May 31, 2021 6:52 am

Post by Titus »

In post 44, Save The Dragons wrote:what if you're shit at crumbing things

i can't believe i forgot to vote

VOTE: osuka
I'm right there with you, which is why I recommend multiple targets. Even if you're obvious scum won't know which you target if you are even a PR at all.

For instance, if you leave a doctor and a cop crumb, then scum won't know if you're healing or copping someone. You could be crumbing a roleblock as well.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #52 (ISO) » Mon May 31, 2021 6:57 am

Post by Save The Dragons »

then what's the point if you leave multiple crumbs
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #53 (ISO) » Mon May 31, 2021 7:06 am

Post by Titus »

In post 52, Save The Dragons wrote:then what's the point if you leave multiple crumbs
When you flip, the game is still solveable. For instance, the cop is not checking someone who was obvtown at the time. The doc isn't healing someone widely scumread. Crumbing both still gives scum no clue but lets town solve after their death.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #54 (ISO) » Mon May 31, 2021 7:08 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I think DW is town. I sorta skimmed and I'm going to reread it but I think the whole "don't claim, roles won't help us figure shit out" is very untrue. I don't really think DGB is scum for it b/c I could see how town that just got burned could think that.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #55 (ISO) » Mon May 31, 2021 7:10 am

Post by Titus »

Nero's opposition, although I disagree with it, feels townier. Dwlee99 feels more desperate.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #56 (ISO) » Mon May 31, 2021 7:13 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 29, petapan wrote:for the record i have setup-related thoughts but they're not for sharing in the early game, will talk more about it later
like this seems like a scum post.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #57 (ISO) » Mon May 31, 2021 7:13 am

Post by Titus »

I still feel we should analyze claims but the crumbs help prevent fake claims.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

LordEvan
LordEvan
Townie
LordEvan
Townie
Townie

Post Post #58 (ISO) » Mon May 31, 2021 7:14 am

Post by LordEvan »

Hello everybody, goodmorning friends :)
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #59 (ISO) » Mon May 31, 2021 7:14 am

Post by petapan »

In post 54, Nero Cain wrote:I think DW is town. I sorta skimmed and I'm going to reread it but I think the whole "don't claim, roles won't help us figure shit out" is very untrue. I don't really think DGB is scum for it b/c I could see how town that just got burned could think that.
In post 56, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 29, petapan wrote:for the record i have setup-related thoughts but they're not for sharing in the early game, will talk more about it later
lol nero chainsawing for his buddy already
free crypto
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #60 (ISO) » Mon May 31, 2021 7:15 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 33, petapan wrote:yes please try to double down on your sidetrack because you think you have
such a great point
peta is just all up on DBG's backside here

petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #61 (ISO) » Mon May 31, 2021 7:16 am

Post by petapan »

i literally never make that post about the setup as scum and it'll be apparent why when i talk about it
free crypto
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #62 (ISO) » Mon May 31, 2021 7:17 am

Post by Titus »

In post 59, petapan wrote:
In post 54, Nero Cain wrote:I think DW is town. I sorta skimmed and I'm going to reread it but I think the whole "don't claim, roles won't help us figure shit out" is very untrue. I don't really think DGB is scum for it b/c I could see how town that just got burned could think that.
In post 56, Nero Cain wrote:
lol nero chainsawing for his buddy already
Peta are you saying DGB and Nero are both scum deliberately taking opposite sides of a setup spec argument and then jumping in to protect each other? That's a strech they planned it out pregame.

Can you explain more?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #63 (ISO) » Mon May 31, 2021 7:18 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 34, DrippingGoofball wrote:What about a neighborhood with two traitors, the town kills one, then the other traitor is treated as conftown because no mod would have a neighborhood of two traitors?
tbf, the idea that there could be multiple scum in the hood was very much brought up and I would have been endgamed if you lynched my buddies first, which you failed to do.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #64 (ISO) » Mon May 31, 2021 7:18 am

Post by Nero Cain »

titus he was accusing me of attacking him b/c im scum with DW

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #65 (ISO) » Mon May 31, 2021 7:19 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 61, petapan wrote:i literally never make that post about the setup as scum and it'll be apparent why when i talk about it
why is it important to not talk about it now and wait?

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #66 (ISO) » Mon May 31, 2021 7:20 am

Post by Titus »

In post 65, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 61, petapan wrote:i literally never make that post about the setup as scum and it'll be apparent why when i talk about it
My thoughts exactly.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #67 (ISO) » Mon May 31, 2021 7:21 am

Post by petapan »

In post 60, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 33, petapan wrote:yes please try to double down on your sidetrack because you think you have
such a great point
peta is just all up on DBG's backside here
nevermind that i was the first one to engage dwlee and call him scum, my point is way less baking up dgb and ore that the way dwlee chose to engage and turn things into a pedantic argument about how not to play where he could make an "ideal" theoretical point about how "we shouldn't play it like mountainous" that glosses over what dgb is actually trying to say (we should emphasize dayplay and minimize decisions based on mechanical speculation, basic stuff). in the process he steers the conversation toward something non-game-advancing, that is, arguing about "well of course you should consider claims in a normal setup". and when i immediately jump him after that he responds not like someone who has genuine conviction in what he's arguing but cornered scum who doesn't know how to react
free crypto
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #68 (ISO) » Mon May 31, 2021 7:22 am

Post by Titus »

In post 64, Nero Cain wrote:titus he was accusing me of attacking him b/c im scum with DW
Whoops. That makes a hair more sense.

@peta, why do you think Nero is chainsawing for his buddy rather than two people who happen to agree? It sounds like Nero and DGB were both in the same game and thus have different perspectives.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #69 (ISO) » Mon May 31, 2021 7:23 am

Post by petapan »

In post 66, Titus wrote:
My thoughts exactly.
because doing so now is likely to derail the game a bit and it gives some info i don't want out right away, it'll make sense when i eventually talk about it
free crypto
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #70 (ISO) » Mon May 31, 2021 7:24 am

Post by Titus »

@peta/Nero, I largely feel Dwlee was scum that didn't know how to react as well. It almost feels like Dwlee is going to rely on a claim to get him through given the strong playerlist.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #71 (ISO) » Mon May 31, 2021 7:24 am

Post by petapan »

In post 68, Titus wrote:@peta, why do you think Nero is chainsawing for his buddy rather than two people who happen to agree? It sounds like Nero and DGB were both in the same game and thus have different perspectives.
because there's a nascent wagon on dwlee and he's coming in looking to discredit one of the vocal accusers with shit arguments while offering a flat defense of dwlee with no actual substance
free crypto
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #72 (ISO) » Mon May 31, 2021 7:25 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 68, Titus wrote:@peta, why do you think Nero is chainsawing for his buddy rather than two people who happen to agree?
i know the answer to this one too! It fits his narrative. It's just strongly worded bullshit and if DW is town and gets lynched today then he can just push me tomorrow.

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #73 (ISO) » Mon May 31, 2021 7:26 am

Post by Titus »

In post 69, petapan wrote:
In post 66, Titus wrote:
My thoughts exactly.
because doing so now is likely to derail the game a bit and it gives some info i don't want out right away, it'll make sense when i eventually talk about it
The game barely has rails and if it'll help catch scum, why not? I'm ok with a diversion since the game is largely setup spec. It's fine for breaking out of RVS but I want reason based votes.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #74 (ISO) » Mon May 31, 2021 7:29 am

Post by Nero Cain »

he's just scum thats stringing us along "guys don't kill me, I have important information to give." but he's not worried about getting nighkilled b4 he can out

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”