White Fire
White Fire
Goon
White Fire
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1700 (ISO) » Mon May 31, 2021 3:27 pm

Post by White Fire »

ive also had a lack of engagement with hydra partner and the most we have gotten to communicate is agreeing titus = town
Hydra of Shiro and Firebringer
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1701 (ISO) » Mon May 31, 2021 3:30 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1700, White Fire wrote:ive also had a lack of engagement with hydra partner and the most we have gotten to communicate is agreeing titus = town
Really? I am the sole read you both agree on?
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
White Fire
White Fire
Goon
White Fire
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1702 (ISO) » Mon May 31, 2021 3:30 pm

Post by White Fire »

In post 1701, Titus wrote:
In post 1700, White Fire wrote:ive also had a lack of engagement with hydra partner and the most we have gotten to communicate is agreeing titus = town
Really? I am the sole read you both agree on?
its really the only one we have really talked about at all tbh.
NDMath
NDMath
Goon
NDMath
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1703 (ISO) » Mon May 31, 2021 3:31 pm

Post by NDMath »

In post 1562, Artemiana wrote:Debuff:
Toogeloo
NDmath
White Fire
What's this list based off of for you to immediately vote elsewhere?
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1704 (ISO) » Mon May 31, 2021 3:32 pm

Post by unwnd »

MOD EVENT> You and your party members wander further into the stratum. The deeper you go, the more it reveals. What seemed like a dense forest has become almost like walking into a lost civilization. Your and your allies all gaze upon an abundance of ancient ruins. Glyphs on the walls tattered and indecipherable. Time has eroded this place. Did people live here? Nature has defaced this remnant of the past and ushered in anew. Yggdrasil remains just as fascinating as it was in folklore.

Votecount 1.8

Adventurers
:

WhemeStar [6]: Bingle, Farkran, NDMath, Sigmund, MURDERCAT, Anya
Sigmund [4]: Save the Dragons, Guillotina, Artemiana, Flea the Magician
Not_Mafia [3]: White Fire, Whemestar, Titus
MURDERCAT [2]: Bell, notscience
Ircher [1]: Chara
Dunnstral [1]: Flea the Magician
Flea the Magician [1]: Dunnstral
notscience [1]: Ircher
White Fire [1]: Thestatusquo
Save the Dragons [1]: Toogeloo

Not Voting [4]: Something_Smart, Not_Mafia, Lady Lambdadelta, morph the cat

With 23 alive it takes 13 to eliminate. Stratum 1 ends in (expired on 2021-06-04 22:25:25).
Last edited by unwnd on Wed Jun 02, 2021 3:12 pm, edited 10 times in total.
Stop
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1705 (ISO) » Mon May 31, 2021 3:33 pm

Post by Titus »

Fuck it.

VOTE: Not mafia
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1706 (ISO) » Mon May 31, 2021 3:33 pm

Post by Thestatusquo »

In post 1699, White Fire wrote:u know what. ill actually wont just be a dick to u.
shea, my only scumread nobody seems interested in pushing anymore re flea. My interest in talking about recent stuff is waned because alot of its just not that interesting to me.
in fact i don't think anything in last 20 or so pages has actually given me big movements on whats going on besides we had a lazy wagon on wheme for some reason that i don't actually care to try to figure out why it was a strong thing besides apathy and lack of consensus maybe

i want to yeet not mafia cause i think this is game mechanic that means something and i think it could be scum mechanic since no one is claiming it.

what exactly do u want me to participate in
This is a really genuine sounding post.

VOTE: unvote
tout comprendre c'est tout pardonner
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1707 (ISO) » Mon May 31, 2021 3:35 pm

Post by Titus »

I wasn't voting not mafia before but let's make that mod vc psychic.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

White Fire
White Fire
Goon
White Fire
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1708 (ISO) » Mon May 31, 2021 3:36 pm

Post by White Fire »

@mod do i have 2 votes now?!

Mod error.
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea
Pronoun: He / Him / His

Post Post #1709 (ISO) » Mon May 31, 2021 4:17 pm

Post by Ircher »

MURDERCAT's posting a few pages ago felt a bit weak, but I'm not certain that corresponds with him being scum. I'll be back tomorrow with more content.
Links: User Page | GTKAS
Do you have questions, ideas, or feedback for the Scummies? Please pm me!
Sigmund
Sigmund
Goon
Sigmund
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1710 (ISO) » Mon May 31, 2021 5:04 pm

Post by Sigmund »

In post 1704, unwnd wrote:Sigmund [4]: Save the Dragons, Guillotina, Artemiana, Flea the Magician
this looks like the cast of The Usual Suspects
Sigmund
Sigmund
Goon
Sigmund
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1711 (ISO) » Mon May 31, 2021 6:19 pm

Post by Sigmund »

Maybe Not Mafia is an NPC who will auto-hammer anyone who gets to L-1
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #1712 (ISO) » Mon May 31, 2021 7:11 pm

Post by morph the cat »

I like the way you think.

That would be pretty damn funny.
White Fire
White Fire
Goon
White Fire
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1713 (ISO) » Mon May 31, 2021 7:30 pm

Post by White Fire »

In post 1605, Thestatusquo wrote:oog I don't have internet until thursday. pls pity me. i was not meant to live like this.

There there, nobody is but it will pass

~Shiro
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1714 (ISO) » Mon May 31, 2021 7:51 pm

Post by Bingle »

I uh... Let this fall by the wayside the last two days. I promise I will read the game again start to finish to give all of the insight I can, but I don't think "sheep Bingle" has ever or will ever be the best D1 strategy. I fully understand I might have to throw my weight onto something strongly to get a wagon to claim space without running into deadline though, so I'll probably endorse something as my choice tomorrow after I read. If anyone has questions or wants me to pay special attention to something, feel free to bold an @ at me with a post number.

Solely from looking at the last VC, I'm surprised that Ircher doesn't have more votes. I don't truly dislike any of the wagons, but neither Wheme nor Sigmund have particularly promising composition. N_M wagon is pretty alright from page 50 reads, wouldn't mind seeing more MC pressure in the future but that's probably not something we have time for today.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1715 (ISO) » Mon May 31, 2021 9:24 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

Trying to eliminate Not Mafia seems pretty dumb tbqh. Should we make them claim?

Like what's the difference between a Not Mafia death and a policy death in this game? Voting Not Mafia is an easy place to park a vote of no substance, all so we can "test" it and see if it's a game mechanic?

The mod cannot lie to us, and last I checked, there were still 17 town and 6 mafia aligned players based on the set up. So eliminating Not Mafia does pretty much nothing in the way of solving who's who.

If anything, I think it's a mechanic designed to punish town for being lazy. We get rid of our greatest weapon, the daily execution, and do nothing with it.
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1716 (ISO) » Mon May 31, 2021 9:50 pm

Post by Bingle »

^I endorse the sentiment.
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1717 (ISO) » Mon May 31, 2021 10:38 pm

Post by Farkran »

I'm back

I skimmed the last pages and i came to believe whemestar could be town, probably he was lost earlier and now he got a better grasp of the gamestate? Makes sense

Which makes me disappointed because the wagon was good and i don't understand people who said it wasn't. Bingle (ofc), shea, sigmund are all town to me + i am town, ndmath didn't make a huge impression to me but doesn't sound like scum. Murdercat maybe? But even if he is, 1 scum bussing out of 6 doesn't make it a bad wagon imo. @bell @morph explain why the wagon was bad please?
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1718 (ISO) » Mon May 31, 2021 10:44 pm

Post by Farkran »

I could vote murdercat or savethedragon for reasons

Also i dislike all the not mafia mechanics in place. If the mod did not lie, and the event does not make sense, i think the most likely explanation is that it's a player made event, i.e. if anyone has a power like "day power: spend 2 sp, create a fake event in game" they could have made this

And it's not useful in any way that i could think of, so my opinion on it is that it's trolling at best, scumfueled at worst.
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1719 (ISO) » Mon May 31, 2021 10:53 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 1481, notscience wrote:Dunnra Kai who’s scum
I am not the right person to ask at this point

My thoughts were that I had a few people as town and towny, but not a lo tof scum leans, but I wasn' quick to assume that everyone who wasn't posting was scum
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1720 (ISO) » Mon May 31, 2021 10:58 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 1237, NDMath wrote:
In post 579, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 532, NDMath wrote: Dunn scumread - Specifically the mastina vote didn't make sense from a logical standpoint and is a poor reaction.
Was I right or not?
You were wrong? I feel like I'm misunderstanding something for that to be a question.
Thinking about it, my reason did end up being wrong, but I wasn't far off - it looks like mastina missed this information because her role pm was just too long due to being 3rd party

I disagree that it didn't make sense, it was clear that the game wouldn't start until everyone confirmed, and that you needed to post in discord to confirm. I was thinking maybe the scum chat that would be in a normal pt (?) would suffice as confirmation and that nobody talked about discord communications
In post 1237, NDMath wrote:I townread each of guillo and shea now.
Dragons repeated mention of hp also feels town.
This is a pretty bad reason to townread somebody. Dragons wasn't even the one who outted this info initially.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1721 (ISO) » Mon May 31, 2021 10:59 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 1719, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 1481, notscience wrote:Dunnra Kai who’s scum
I am not the right person to ask at this point

My thoughts were that I had a few people as town and towny, but not a lo tof scum leans, but I wasn' quick to assume that everyone who wasn't posting was scum
I think flea is/was scummy for the whole "any wagon is great, even if it's on me" thing
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1722 (ISO) » Mon May 31, 2021 11:09 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 1561, Artemiana wrote:I did not take hp from anyone N0.

Whats clear is that someone in this game has an ability to debuff other players in some way shape or form.

Instead of talking about who it is, we could probably put a leash on by having everyone give top 2-3 players that should be debuffed thus limiting the debuffers options.

Also wheres the flareon? I might have been to quick to give him rock dtatus
In post 1562, Artemiana wrote:Debuff:
Toogeloo
NDmath
White Fire
I don't really understand the context behind these posts, how is it clear that somebody has an ability to debuff? (It's very possible I missed this)
In post 1628, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 409, Dunnstral wrote:I don't believe that this is a real read you have
Wha-

Why not?
Because thinking that scum would put in their scum pt instead is ridiculous

Speaking of the not_mafia, my guess is that it's a double voter that somebody got to name; voting them is almost certainly a waste of guillotines, even if it were a scum double vote
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1723 (ISO) » Mon May 31, 2021 11:15 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

If you guys want, we can try to kill it with hp damage
Anya
Anya
Mafia Scum
Anya
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1724 (ISO) » Tue Jun 01, 2021 12:21 am

Post by Anya »

In post 1667, WhemeStar wrote:
In post 1648, morph the cat wrote:
In post 1636, WhemeStar wrote:
In post 1560, morph the cat wrote:Bell do you have an S_S read?

------------------------

Wheme

You've expressed townreads of Toog and Titus. You've voted (in order) Farkran, Anya, notsci, and whitefire. (plus Bingle, but that looked like a sheep vote)

Did you change votes because you stopped scumreading the previous vote? because the next vote was a stronger scumread? because another wagon looked like it was stronger? Some other reason?

You said something about wanting to townread some players but fearing you'd be wrong(?). Who are the players you're concerned look town but might not be?
I like hopping my votes around to different people when I play. I don't have many strong scumreads yet at all though. Hopefully my votes/people voting me help me find stronger reads. I didn't like Farkrans iso so I voted him. Anya's posts just seemed like coasting/ LHF scum but apparently that's how they always post/play. WhiteFire is actually a scumread of mine because I think this is is how scum firebringer plays even though Im not totally experienced with scum fire. Players im concerned about are you/TSQ/Lady currently.
What did you dislike about Farkran's iso?

I'm not sure what the "this" is in FB's play.

So us/TSQ/LLD are paranoia reads? Are there specific things in our play that concern you?

It may feel like it, but I'm not trying to nitpick you to pieces here. I'm trying to get inside how you're processing the game.
At the time when I voted farkran it looked too me like he was just trying to throw out soft reads and didn't really want to commit to anything. Like he didn't want to try scum hunting. Thinking back on it now though I can see reasons on why you wouldn't want to scumhunt as some people try to townhunt day 1 and then use poe for following days but I don't know how he plays.

Im paranoid of you because I respect your guys's game. I can't help but think you guys are playing similar to when I was mafia with you even though I think youre town here. I think im just scared that your mafia game is good that you can make me think your town easily but maybe I have the wrong idea on your game because you guys got caught pretty early by Pooky in the abandoned one.

TSQ I think spews town currently but others think hes scum for some reason. Ive had previous games with him im pretty sure but nothing I can remember about his play. Theres nothing in this game of his that sticks out to me as being scummy but others seem to think so? Maybe they have more experience with him im not sure.

LLD I think gets super emotional and I just townread people for that. I haven't checked yet but I THINK they also do as scum so its something im a little worried about but I just end up townreading emotional people. (Not AtE emotion but angry emotion)
you should've just said so why wasn't this your first post on page 1

don't let the stars in your eyes fade

VOTE: Flea Magic

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”