morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #1825 (ISO) » Tue Jun 01, 2021 10:14 am

Post by morph the cat »

I think it's time for spay and I to drop THE THING.
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1826 (ISO) » Tue Jun 01, 2021 10:15 am

Post by Bingle »

In post 1820, Guillotina wrote:Look, you can be inno child all you want but if you are gonna put me in the PoE today along with Sigmund, you are gonna have to explain to me in what world I catch my teammate's TMI early D1 and push for his yeet all day.
Because I think there are possibilities that both you and Sigmund are both scum and thus are in my 12 person PoE for a 6 person scumteam? That list has absolutely nothing to do with partner solving, just individual reads. And, FWIW, the tiers are themselves roughly ordered internally.

I'd honestly be shocked if I wasn't erroneously reading someone as town.
White Fire
White Fire
Goon
White Fire
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1827 (ISO) » Tue Jun 01, 2021 10:15 am

Post by White Fire »

Spray it all over
Hydra of Shiro and Firebringer
White Fire
White Fire
Goon
White Fire
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1828 (ISO) » Tue Jun 01, 2021 10:16 am

Post by White Fire »

Also I feel lackluster on artemenia but want to see where this goes. Engaging sheep mode
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1829 (ISO) » Tue Jun 01, 2021 10:16 am

Post by Bingle »

In post 1825, morph the cat wrote:I think it's time for spay and I to drop THE THING.
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1830 (ISO) » Tue Jun 01, 2021 10:16 am

Post by Guillotina »

Yah, Bingle was confirmed town but it does not mean he is guaranteed to have good reads, you can't put me and my scumread together for elimination, that is outrageously ridiculous, read the game again Bingle.
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1831 (ISO) » Tue Jun 01, 2021 10:20 am

Post by Bingle »

In post 1830, Guillotina wrote:Yah, Bingle was confirmed town but it does not mean he is guaranteed to have good reads, you can't put me and my scumread together for elimination, that is outrageously ridiculous, read the game again Bingle.
Again, not S/S does not mean not individually scummy. If there's a specific post range I should look at that you think solves your alignment strongly I can take a look after I go eat for the first time in 36 hours, though.
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1832 (ISO) » Tue Jun 01, 2021 10:20 am

Post by Bingle »

In post 1829, Bingle wrote:
In post 1825, morph the cat wrote:I think it's time for spay and I to drop THE THING.
Not a crumb, btw, just a meme.
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1833 (ISO) » Tue Jun 01, 2021 10:21 am

Post by Guillotina »

In post 1826, Bingle wrote:
In post 1820, Guillotina wrote:Look, you can be inno child all you want but if you are gonna put me in the PoE today along with Sigmund, you are gonna have to explain to me in what world I catch my teammate's TMI early D1 and push for his yeet all day.
Because I think there are possibilities that both you and Sigmund are both scum and thus are in my 12 person PoE for a 6 person scumteam? That list has absolutely nothing to do with partner solving, just individual reads. And, FWIW, the tiers are themselves roughly ordered internally.

It does not matter,
YOU ARE PLACING ME IN YOUR POE LIST ALONG WITH MY SCUMREAD!

Do you know how frustrating that shit is? Like it's not logical to think that I push Sigmund the way I have been doing, that you think that he could be scum and not put 2 and 2 together and realize, oh shit! Guillotina can't be in my PoE because there are no worlds where Sigmund and I are both scum.

And I know that I'm not a bloody scum. I wonder how many atrocities I'm gonna find in this game now that I'm back, but this one is totally disheartening!
White Fire
White Fire
Goon
White Fire
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1834 (ISO) » Tue Jun 01, 2021 10:22 am

Post by White Fire »

In post 1833, Guillotina wrote:

It does not matter,

Do you know how frustrating that shit is? Like it's not logical to think that I push Sigmund the way I have been doing, that you think that he could be scum and not put 2 and 2 together and realize, oh shit! Guillotina can't be in my PoE because there are no worlds where Sigmund and I are both scum.

And I know that I'm not a bloody scum. I wonder how many atrocities I'm gonna find in this game now that I'm back, but this one is totally disheartening!
U know not everyone is trying to solve the whole game day one right
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1835 (ISO) » Tue Jun 01, 2021 10:22 am

Post by Guillotina »

Now, I'm gonna take closer looks into Artemia, Ircher and Titus ISOs
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1836 (ISO) » Tue Jun 01, 2021 10:23 am

Post by Guillotina »

Spoiler:
In post 1834, White Fire wrote:
In post 1833, Guillotina wrote:

It does not matter,

U know not everyone is trying to solve the whole game day one right[/quote]

Oh no? Well I'm gonna try for everyone
White Fire
White Fire
Goon
White Fire
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1837 (ISO) » Tue Jun 01, 2021 10:25 am

Post by White Fire »

I was promised to be sprayed.
What is this, fake news?
Sigmund
Sigmund
Goon
Sigmund
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1838 (ISO) » Tue Jun 01, 2021 10:26 am

Post by Sigmund »

In post 1806, Save The Dragons wrote:if sigmund flips red i bet shea is red too
You have more probability of being a real dragon than me flipping red this game
Anya
Anya
Mafia Scum
Anya
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1839 (ISO) » Tue Jun 01, 2021 10:27 am

Post by Anya »

VOTE: Ircher

sure bingles there's still barely any pasta in his content

i prefer town but don't mind playing as wolf every once in a while
White Fire
White Fire
Goon
White Fire
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1840 (ISO) » Tue Jun 01, 2021 10:27 am

Post by White Fire »

In post 1839, Anya wrote:VOTE: Ircher

sure bingles there's still barely any pasta in his content

i prefer town but don't mind playing as wolf every once in a while
Why not artemenia
Anya
Anya
Mafia Scum
Anya
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1841 (ISO) » Tue Jun 01, 2021 10:27 am

Post by Anya »

caps lock energy ferocity was one of a dragon slayer
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1842 (ISO) » Tue Jun 01, 2021 10:27 am

Post by Guillotina »

In post 1817, Guillotina wrote:
In post 1814, Farkran wrote:I also think it's not theatrey, as in they aren't s/s but why not t/s?
Excuse me?
Before I misinterpret you again Farkran, what did you mean with "the theater could be T/S?" Since when opposing alliance factions do theater?
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1843 (ISO) » Tue Jun 01, 2021 10:36 am

Post by Guillotina »

In post 557, Ircher wrote:
Oh there's already 20 pages... I thought the game had just begun...

I will spend some time catching up tomorrow, but as long as marathon weekend is active, I'm not going to be very active here. If anyone wants to give a summary, feel free to do so.
In post 899, Ircher wrote:
In post 630, Thestatusquo wrote:
In post 625, Ircher wrote:
Because I didn't want to unvote but I also want my vote to reflect the fact that I'm not the same as jjh.
I fundamentally don't understand this so I'm going to poke at it a little more.

1) Why didn't you want to unvote?

2) Why are you concerned with being seen as the same as the person you replaced?
1) I didn't want to unvote.
2)
It's not so much a concern as clarity. If I kept my vote where it was, people are naturally going to assume that my read on the slot is similar to my predecessor's read.
In post 865, Farkran wrote:
In post 642, Ircher wrote:VOTE: LLD based off the first two pages.

Chara and Farkran have also attracted my attention.
Oh, how?
For LLD, it's mainly . The game just started and yet she is already complaining about posting levels.
I also don't buy the day vig soft.

For Chara, I think it changed votes too fast and too early, and I didn't like its phrasing in when claiming not miller. I also feel that's just an unnecessary claim to make.

For Farkran, I find a bit boastful and irrelevant to the game at hand. If anything, it seems almost manipulative to me.
I'm ok with the posts in blue. It is policy to unvote when you replace in.

But

These two posts in red are huge contradictions my guy, you complained about the post volume and then you imply suspicion on LLD for the same, looks like by your own logic you outed yourself.
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1844 (ISO) » Tue Jun 01, 2021 10:37 am

Post by Guillotina »

In post 1843, Guillotina wrote:
In post 557, Ircher wrote:
Oh there's already 20 pages... I thought the game had just begun...

I will spend some time catching up tomorrow, but as long as marathon weekend is active, I'm not going to be very active here. If anyone wants to give a summary, feel free to do so.
In post 899, Ircher wrote:
In post 630, Thestatusquo wrote:
In post 625, Ircher wrote:
Because I didn't want to unvote but I also want my vote to reflect the fact that I'm not the same as jjh.
I fundamentally don't understand this so I'm going to poke at it a little more.

1) Why didn't you want to unvote?

2) Why are you concerned with being seen as the same as the person you replaced?
1) I didn't want to unvote.
2)
It's not so much a concern as clarity. If I kept my vote where it was, people are naturally going to assume that my read on the slot is similar to my predecessor's read.
In post 865, Farkran wrote:
In post 642, Ircher wrote:VOTE: LLD based off the first two pages.

Chara and Farkran have also attracted my attention.
Oh, how?
For LLD, it's mainly . The game just started and yet she is already complaining about posting levels.
I also don't buy the day vig soft.

For Chara, I think it changed votes too fast and too early, and I didn't like its phrasing in when claiming not miller. I also feel that's just an unnecessary claim to make.

For Farkran, I find a bit boastful and irrelevant to the game at hand. If anything, it seems almost manipulative to me.
I'm ok with the posts in blue. It is policy to unvote when you replace in.

But

These two posts in red are huge contradictions my guy, you complained about the post volume and then you imply suspicion on LLD for the same, looks like by your own logic you outed yourself.
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1845 (ISO) » Tue Jun 01, 2021 10:39 am

Post by Bingle »

In post 1833, Guillotina wrote:YOU ARE PLACING ME IN YOUR POE LIST ALONG WITH MY SCUMREAD!
Again: My PoE list is literally more than half the game. My limmable list is also not a particularly solid "ALL SCUMS ARE IN THIS LIST!"

The reason you're below the "Would consider limmable" line while others are in the "explicitly not townreads" isn't really a function of reads, but rather utility. If we lim MC, for example, and he flips town I get fuckall from that revelation. If we lim MC and he flips scum I get fuckall from that revelation. (Not really, but I get a lot less and that's the point.) Frankly the fact that you're trying to 1v1 Mr. Freud is why I think your lim is more potentially valuable than say Wheme.
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1846 (ISO) » Tue Jun 01, 2021 10:42 am

Post by Guillotina »

In post 1515, Ircher wrote:Why did you go ahead and claim this? What purpose did you expect this to serve?
It's policy to claim negative utility actions without pressure on Day 1, if you are town.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #1847 (ISO) » Tue Jun 01, 2021 10:46 am

Post by Something_Smart »

In post 1845, Bingle wrote:The reason you're below the "Would consider limmable" line while others are in the "explicitly not townreads" isn't really a function of reads, but rather utility. If we lim MC, for example, and he flips town I get fuckall from that revelation. If we lim MC and he flips scum I get fuckall from that revelation. (Not really, but I get a lot less and that's the point.) Frankly the fact that you're trying to 1v1 Mr. Freud is why I think your lim is more potentially valuable than say Wheme.
For what it's worth, I don't really like this logic. Anyone who gets wagoned to execution is gonna give information based on who did or didn't join the wagon, when, and why. And, if you think that Guillotina and Sigmund can't both be scum together (for instance) then we still have that information whether or not one of them flips. (In fact, if we're gonna flip scum-Guillotina to conftown town-Sigmund, we'd rather do that later in the game so scum have less of a chance to react to it.)
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1848 (ISO) » Tue Jun 01, 2021 10:47 am

Post by Guillotina »

In post 138, Toogeloo wrote:My innate skill is I can check people's current HP. I checked Save The Dragons last night (random.org). They have 3 HP. Comparatively, I have 5 HP.
I claim I have 5 HP.
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1849 (ISO) » Tue Jun 01, 2021 10:49 am

Post by Thestatusquo »

In post 1815, Bingle wrote:Townreads

23. Bingle

2. Dunnstral - 331 feels distinctly not scum, very active/protown for a Dunn game.

4. White Fire (Shiro/Firebringer)
20. Thestatusquo
5. Lady Lambdadelta

9. Titus
22. Farkran

15. Anya - Towny overall, but strong pockety vibes. Made less worrisome because pockety vibes started before IC reveal, but I was softing pretty hard.
1. Morph the Cat (fferyllt/Cabd) - ^same, slightly stronger incentive to try pocketing me b/c experience with me.

14. notscience
17. Toogeloo

Explicitly not townreads

10. Bell
12. NDMath
18. Flea the Magician
13. WhemeStar - Would be lowered by one tier, but circumstantially was the subject of a shit wagon.

19. Chara - Actually really didn't like it's interactions with Shea and FB early game on reread. Has been towny-er since, but definitely not ubertown.
21. MURDERCAT - Hasn't left an impression, easy stances. Absolutely needs pressure when we're not close to a deadline.
24. Something_Smart - ^

Would consider limmable today:

16. Guillotina
8. Sigmund
3. Save the Dragons

7. Artemiana
6. Ircher - mostly lack of presence and a really bad ISO from JJH.

VOTE: Ircher
I have a lot of disagreement with this, mostly in the "explicitly not town reads" section and obviously my thoughts about titus I've said a lot.

But I have pretty close to the exact same lim pool at the bottom.
tout comprendre c'est tout pardonner

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”