Sigmund
Sigmund
Goon
Sigmund
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2200 (ISO) » Wed Jun 02, 2021 3:44 am

Post by Sigmund »

we are playing a social deception game based around murder, lying and bullshit.

Some of us will be loud

Some of us will be lying

Most of us will die.

this is not some proper 19th century English tea party where we observe proper etiquette and nibble on cute little cucumber sandwiches.
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2201 (ISO) » Wed Jun 02, 2021 3:45 am

Post by Guillotina »

In post 2195, Sigmund wrote:
In post 2192, Guillotina wrote:That is what im doing. Based on your content im trying to figure out your alignment, with a vote.

Because

1) You posted content that implies that you have more info than us.
2) And you have posted content that makes you look like you are active without contributing.
3) Ive been trying to get your attention, ive been telling everyone why i scumread you and you have never reacted until now, yet you scumread me, which means you have been reading my stuff but you have been avoiding me or you are pulling your scumread on me out of your ass.
4) it is not a honest expectation to expect town players to figure you out, and I emphasize on “figure you out”, which is a synonym of solving, out of thin air.
1. What the fuck are you talking about
2. I'm not active, I ain't read half of this game, it's mostly gibberish.
3. Your scumread sucks also You need to understand the difference between a wild ass guess and a scumread.
4. Don't be bad the game ain't that hard
1) Look into my ISO, ive been very vocal about it, you cant miss it. Im gonna force you to read instead of making me waste time repeating myself.
2) If you havent resd half of this game how did you come to the conclusion that it is gibberish? Also, what posts are not gibberish? Point them out to me.
3) What are you saying here, that my scumread on you is a wild guess or that your scumread on me is?
4) im great at this game, you and your pack wished i was not.
Sigmund
Sigmund
Goon
Sigmund
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2202 (ISO) » Wed Jun 02, 2021 3:46 am

Post by Sigmund »

In post 2190, Sigmund wrote:
In post 1918, Guillotina wrote:Look mate, I am perhaps the best wolf player you will ever meet, I bested you and 9 other players when I subbed in to a game where the other two scum players were already yeeted. I whooped your ass! This guy here, who don't know how Mafia works, who has been playing this game for two decades, whooped your ass in that game. SINGLE-HANDEDLY.
I got over 90% scum win rate across all sites and 90% effectivity as either alignment with power roles, specially as town and do you know why?

Because to catch a wolf, I always think like one!

When I rand town like in this game, I put my white pelt on and hunt wolves with black pelts. Have you watched Game of Thrones? I'm the stark's Direwolf.

If you are town and if you wanna play in this game with me, don't insult me ever again.
ok mr. Top Tier BEST WOLF PLAYER EVER.

How the fuck am I playing like a wolf?
you gonna answer this wolfboy?
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2203 (ISO) » Wed Jun 02, 2021 3:48 am

Post by Farkran »

[quote="In [url=viewtopic.php?p=12807592#p12807592]post 2191[/url], NDMath"]I townread Chara now.
Dunn's posts are better, [post=#12805322]1720[/post] explained the major thing I had against him, and posts are feeling more different than the couple times I've played with scum!dunn.

[vote]Sigmund[/vote]
My reads are most similar to farkran's but disagree with his townread here.
[spoiler=][quote="In [url=viewtopic.php?p=12805910#p12805910]post 1751[/url], Farkran"][quote="In [url=viewtopic.php?p=12805865#p12805865]post 1747[/url], Guillotina"]
Yah, you are right, I misread and I got excited I got you in my "Gotcha Read".

Why is Sigmund town for you?

Same question for Titus[/quote]
It's a toneread mostly, i think his attitude is hard to come around as scum. There are a few players who are able to pull that out but statistically it's >rand town.

Also it seems that his posts are aimed at having people talk and generally speaking advancing the game rather than stall. They are intervalled by trollish stuff but i don't see scumminess.[/quote]
[quote="In [url=viewtopic.php?p=12805921#p12805921]post 1753[/url], Farkran"][quote="In [url=viewtopic.php?p=12805912#p12805912]post 1752[/url], Save The Dragons"]can you provide an example of where his posts are advancing the game[/quote]
[post=#12794990]898[/post] for example, but his whole approach really

It rings to me as if he wants to have people talk more, take stances and produce reads. Unless Sigmund is known for doing this as scum, that's how i interpret his activity here[/quote]
[quote="In [url=viewtopic.php?p=12806021#p12806021]post 1778[/url], Farkran"]Eh, i know it *can* be faked, i just think -statistically- it isn't how scum usually approach games. I don't know sigmund, maybe he's one of those players who would do that as scum. I would do that as scum for example, but i know i am not part of the majority. I don't want to metadive, although if you have a sample i can read it.

Also doing it *after* it has been pointed out isn't the same thing.

pedit: wrt titus, yes shea's point is really good and i'm still undecided what to do with titus. I think she could be scum, but she's also a player who talks a lot and will be sorted at some point no matter what[/quote][/spoiler]
Like I feel 1753 is a lot to infer from "half the players not voting are scum, Discuss.".
Your other main point being sigmund's attitude/approach; I don't get what type of player would play like this as town but then wouldn't also as scum? And that is necessary to call the overall approach >randtown.[/quote]
I think i might concede the point about Sigmund, i had thought his posting would evolve into something at least partially conclusive but it's probably just part of his character and therefore the attitude is nai

Including that, my read of Sigmund lowers, even if i still believe there is a sentiment of annoyance more than a true scumread for his slot, and scum might be exploiting this, possibly to counterwagon ircher if this flips town?. I would still rather do STD as my main choice, then ircher. Ultimately i can compromise on sigmund for deadline as a info lim.
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Sigmund
Sigmund
Goon
Sigmund
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2204 (ISO) » Wed Jun 02, 2021 3:48 am

Post by Sigmund »

In post 2201, Guillotina wrote:1) Look into my ISO, ive been very vocal about it, you cant miss it. Im gonna force you to read instead of making me waste time repeating myself.
2) If you havent resd half of this game how did you come to the conclusion that it is gibberish? Also, what posts are not gibberish? Point them out to me.
3) What are you saying here, that my scumread on you is a wild guess or that your scumread on me is?
4) im great at this game, you and your pack wished i was not.
1. I'm not reading your entire fucking iso to figure out what your point is

if its important to you and you believe in it you should be able to write it in 1 sentence.

the fact you don't means you're just full of shit here.

2. It's called skimming, if it sounds like bullshit gibberish I just glance over it and don't read it.

3. I'm not a psychic so it out.

4. nah cuz you're literally scumreading the towniest townie in this game.
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2205 (ISO) » Wed Jun 02, 2021 3:49 am

Post by Farkran »

In post 2191, NDMath wrote:I townread Chara now.
Dunn's posts are better, explained the major thing I had against him, and posts are feeling more different than the couple times I've played with scum!dunn.

VOTE: Sigmund
My reads are most similar to farkran's but disagree with his townread here.
Spoiler:
In post 1751, Farkran wrote:
In post 1747, Guillotina wrote: Yah, you are right, I misread and I got excited I got you in my "Gotcha Read".

Why is Sigmund town for you?

Same question for Titus
It's a toneread mostly, i think his attitude is hard to come around as scum. There are a few players who are able to pull that out but statistically it's >rand town.

Also it seems that his posts are aimed at having people talk and generally speaking advancing the game rather than stall. They are intervalled by trollish stuff but i don't see scumminess.
In post 1753, Farkran wrote:
In post 1752, Save The Dragons wrote:can you provide an example of where his posts are advancing the game
for example, but his whole approach really

It rings to me as if he wants to have people talk more, take stances and produce reads. Unless Sigmund is known for doing this as scum, that's how i interpret his activity here
In post 1778, Farkran wrote:Eh, i know it *can* be faked, i just think -statistically- it isn't how scum usually approach games. I don't know sigmund, maybe he's one of those players who would do that as scum. I would do that as scum for example, but i know i am not part of the majority. I don't want to metadive, although if you have a sample i can read it.

Also doing it *after* it has been pointed out isn't the same thing.

pedit: wrt titus, yes shea's point is really good and i'm still undecided what to do with titus. I think she could be scum, but she's also a player who talks a lot and will be sorted at some point no matter what

Like I feel 1753 is a lot to infer from "half the players not voting are scum, Discuss.".
Your other main point being sigmund's attitude/approach; I don't get what type of player would play like this as town but then wouldn't also as scum? And that is necessary to call the overall approach >randtown.
I think i might concede the point about Sigmund, i had thought his posting would evolve into something at least partially conclusive but it's probably just part of his character and therefore the attitude is nai

Including that, my read of Sigmund lowers, even if i still believe there is a sentiment of annoyance more than a true scumread for his slot, and scum might be exploiting this, possibly to counterwagon ircher if this flips town?. I would still rather do STD as my main choice, then ircher. Ultimately i can compromise on sigmund for deadline as a info lim.

SYNTAX EBWOP
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: Fae/Faer

Post Post #2206 (ISO) » Wed Jun 02, 2021 3:51 am

Post by Flea The Magician »

Sigmund you are FAR from the towniest town in this game. we have many holding that title above you.
Sigmund
Sigmund
Goon
Sigmund
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2207 (ISO) » Wed Jun 02, 2021 3:52 am

Post by Sigmund »

whatever i'm still a townie
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2208 (ISO) » Wed Jun 02, 2021 3:52 am

Post by Guillotina »

In post 2202, Sigmund wrote:
In post 2190, Sigmund wrote:
In post 1918, Guillotina wrote:Look mate, I am perhaps the best wolf player you will ever meet, I bested you and 9 other players when I subbed in to a game where the other two scum players were already yeeted. I whooped your ass! This guy here, who don't know how Mafia works, who has been playing this game for two decades, whooped your ass in that game. SINGLE-HANDEDLY.
I got over 90% scum win rate across all sites and 90% effectivity as either alignment with power roles, specially as town and do you know why?

Because to catch a wolf, I always think like one!

When I rand town like in this game, I put my white pelt on and hunt wolves with black pelts. Have you watched Game of Thrones? I'm the stark's Direwolf.

If you are town and if you wanna play in this game with me, don't insult me ever again.
ok mr. Top Tier BEST WOLF PLAYER EVER.

How the fuck am I playing like a wolf?
you gonna answer this wolfboy?
I already did
Sigmund
Sigmund
Goon
Sigmund
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2209 (ISO) » Wed Jun 02, 2021 3:52 am

Post by Sigmund »

nah you didn't
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2210 (ISO) » Wed Jun 02, 2021 3:54 am

Post by Guillotina »

In post 2206, Flea The Magician wrote:Sigmund you are FAR from the towniest town in this game. we have many holding that title above you.
VOTE: Flea

Explain why he is not the towniest town Flea?
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2211 (ISO) » Wed Jun 02, 2021 3:58 am

In post 2210, Guillotina wrote:
In post 2206, Flea The Magician wrote:Sigmund you are FAR from the towniest town in this game. we have many holding that title above you.

Because we have 1 mod conf town, 1 player conf town and the player who conftowned the other.
Frankly, ain't nobody being the towniest town above these.

Then we have people who are actually being towny town.

Then we get to whatever sigmund is.
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2212 (ISO) » Wed Jun 02, 2021 4:00 am

Post by Guillotina »

In post 2211, Flea The Magician wrote:
In post 2210, Guillotina wrote:

Because we have 1 mod conf town, 1 player conf town and the player who conftowned the other.
Frankly, ain't nobody being the towniest town above these.

Then we have people who are actually being towny town.

Then we get to whatever sigmund is.
Ok but you are admitting thst Sigmund is town. How did you come with this information?
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2213 (ISO) » Wed Jun 02, 2021 4:01 am

I didn't realise you were attempting to rival Titus for moon logic, walk me through this one?
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2214 (ISO) » Wed Jun 02, 2021 4:04 am

Post by Guillotina »

In post 2213, Flea The Magician wrote:I didn't realise you were attempting to rival Titus for moon logic, walk me through this one?
In your own words “ Sigmund you are FAR from the towniest town in this game”. You are saying that he is town but not as townie than others.

Looks like TMI.
Sigmund
Sigmund
Goon
Sigmund
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2215 (ISO) » Wed Jun 02, 2021 4:05 am

Post by Sigmund »

SPEWED TOWN BY TMI I LOVE IT
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2216 (ISO) » Wed Jun 02, 2021 4:09 am

Post by Toogeloo »

Sigmund is at least posting. Save The Dragons isn't doing anything relevant. This close to deadline, it's pretty easy for scum to sway a wagon. I'm willing to bet both Ircher (whom I already town read) and Sigmund are town here.
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2217 (ISO) » Wed Jun 02, 2021 4:09 am

Post by Guillotina »

It happens to all of us at one point Flea.

Im gonna add to my meta of you that every time you throw an easy townread of me is be ause you are scum, if you flip scum here.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2218 (ISO) » Wed Jun 02, 2021 4:11 am

*facepalm*

Something called regional variation of language and dialect.
Common phrase here when someone says they're X, you say they're far from it when you disagree.
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2219 (ISO) » Wed Jun 02, 2021 4:13 am

Post by Guillotina »

In post 2216, Toogeloo wrote:Sigmund is at least posting. Save The Dragons isn't doing anything relevant. This close to deadline, it's pretty easy for scum to sway a wagon. I'm willing to bet both Ircher (whom I already town read) and Sigmund are town here.
Im not voting STD today. Upon looking at his/her ISO I realize that we shared similar views.
I just need the slot to explain the reason behind the pre-flip association and claim if he started with 3Hp.
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2220 (ISO) » Wed Jun 02, 2021 4:15 am

Post by Guillotina »

In post 2218, Flea The Magician wrote:
*facepalm*

Something called regional variation of language and dialect.
Common phrase here when someone says they're X, you say they're far from it when you disagree.
Nah Flea. I've caught and yeeted a lot of wolves the same way.
I like you, you know i do, but... you outed.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2221 (ISO) » Wed Jun 02, 2021 4:17 am

whatever, that's a big ass stretch from you and I'm surprised you're keeping at it.
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2222 (ISO) » Wed Jun 02, 2021 4:17 am

Post by Guillotina »

In post 2215, Sigmund wrote:SPEWED TOWN BY TMI I LOVE IT
If she flips scum, i will defend you with my life. I will still ask you to contribute because you are not helping much to be honest, you've been posting like a noob wolf would.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #2223 (ISO) » Wed Jun 02, 2021 4:18 am

Post by Something_Smart »

In post 2214, Guillotina wrote:In your own words “ Sigmund you are FAR from the towniest town in this game”. You are saying that he is town but not as townie than others.
This is definitely the most likely explanation for that post...
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2224 (ISO) » Wed Jun 02, 2021 4:19 am

Post by Thestatusquo »

In post 2216, Toogeloo wrote:Sigmund is at least posting. Save The Dragons isn't doing anything relevant. This close to deadline, it's pretty easy for scum to sway a wagon. I'm willing to bet both Ircher (whom I already town read) and Sigmund are town here.
So lets do it. Farkran already said he was on board too.

VOTE: Save the dragons
tout comprendre c'est tout pardonner

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”