Micro 1011 | mafiascum rpg | gg

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He
Location: do people ever use this for their actual location lol

Post Post #3300 (ISO) » Wed Jun 02, 2021 1:12 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 108, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 98, Ydrasse wrote:i think if you’re town and you get put in the dungeon pool with two other strong scumreads you just don’t go to the dungeon and kill them

we don’t need power roles if we just do that right
This is a terrible idea
In post 132, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 122, Chromium wrote:Infinity
Dunns
Anya
Ydrasse
_______
Emily
_______
Morning Tweet
Isis
srckz

is my current running list i have mentally.

alisae hasn't read anything yet and all e knows is the mech plan i explained to them pregame when I read the setup during confirmation, which they also thought was good and just said e would trust me on mechs lol.

people in the top area, how do you feel about this grouping

people in the bottom area, tell me why I should swap you out from here.
I don't see how you can have anya as town
In post 141, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 100, Infinity 324 wrote:
In post 98, Ydrasse wrote:i think if you’re town and you get put in the dungeon pool with two other strong scumreads you just don’t go to the dungeon and kill them

we don’t need power roles if we just do that right
Well if they're scum they don't actually get killed
What does this mean?
In post 144, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 116, srckz wrote:I wonder if this is the game me and Ydra are the same alignment

But town this time

Much thoughts to be had
What about me?
In post 162, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 154, srckz wrote:
Thought your opening was a bit too preemptive for my liking, you usually let things stew before declaring how something should be done
Lame reasoning imo
In post 475, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 473, Infinity 324 wrote:@dunn Ok I'm just sort of confused and would like you to elaborate about how much you'd expect town!unwnd to focus on mechanics
I'm not sure if you've really grasped what I was saying

I'm thinking back to last game where they did this same thing and got mad when mechanics were being discussed because it would be bad for them, so they had to shut it down. This is in their scum playbook.
In post 514, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 271, Isis wrote:What happens if we pick one person to be town and everyone else does the dungeon

It doesn't win the game cause the dungeon gets cleared right

Hmm
Also: this doesn't make any sense to me
In post 1333, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 1330, Ydrasse wrote:Slice it up
Slip??
In post 1588, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 1577, srckz wrote:Dunn (I really did like his suggestions that much lol)
I was just formatting what Ydrasse said
In post 1776, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 1725, unwnd wrote:I really wanted the day to end. I don't get Koba's insistence upon 19 more hours of this. Overthinking can be cumbersome and I find the words on my monitor starting to blur. All I'm at right now is 'I'm going to the dungeon' I am more than fine with this and I won't combat it.
Ydra
Isis
Infinity
--
Dunn (I really did like his suggestions that much lol)
Chrom
Emily
--
Tweetie
Anya/Johnny
For my top half of reads
:
This is my pile I think wins us the game if they're just all town. I'm really running on the faith that Ydra/Infinity/Isis is not just a team or cannot possibly contain a team. I think Ydra has strongly towntold and I will hold to that read even in my death. Cross her out of the potential deeply-embedded villain tier. Infinity/Isis in my head are sitting in stasis. I have no
reason
to change my mind, but the game is still young. So why am I bringing this up? Or what's the point. I just think right now scum is just leveraging at best or just actually outpaced at this rate. The perfect game here is they're all town and we go home. I would say that I want to believe that but think Isis/Infinity would be great cop checks if we ever get them. So I would really like to see them in the dungeon at some point in this game.

For my bottom half
:
This is the pile where if I'm lucky both scum are there, or at least one. I'm not going to think about none right now. I've been sitting here thinking about how the whole day has gone so far. Reflecting on my own readlist and thinking how it's formed. I wanted to talk about this dyanmic in a more nuanced fashion. Right now I think everything else that isn't revolving around (Ydra/Isis/Infinity) content is more obfuscated than it should be. I feel like right now Anya/Tweetie are at the bottom because of that, or at least for me personally. I'm not seeing a beating town heart that gets exicted at the opprounity of potential synchnorization. Their approach to the game felt very isolated and so with that I've been going with the idea this is because what we're talking about is either 1) Unapproachble by the means of 'it would be bad to dismantle' or 2) Don't know how to break the dynamic and instead sit and say nothing. In a nutshell- They don't seem into the game. Tweetie has outright admitted this. I can't remember their goals or what they're trying to get out of anything. There's some emotionally good stuff from people like Tweetie but the game might as well be advertised as an emotion communal at this point. I'm seeing their scumminess in the lack of progression and how they stifle.

For my middle half]:
I acutually have more to talk about here because I am the type of player who thinks about their nulls a lot. It is the pile I want to sort as soon as possible almost always.It might seem out of order but my middle is where faith is.. more dependent. For Dunn, I think his attempt to reach me was in a word good. I stand by what I said about Dunn being an earnest town player and I felt that earnestness. He's not in the top though because he's not in the range of (If town then we win). That isn't a reflection of what I think of his competence either, it's just not Dunn's game. I think in some regard Dunn recognizes this, so while he is a typically more muted player, he isn't pushing the issue. I would really like to see Dunn get a PR and then use it somewhere because I think he would make a wise decision and I've been operating on the idea of getting a PR is claimed information and claimed information means a way to read someone. Dunn is not an easy read to me, but when the game is early I don't feel like being all paranoid about him. I gave him a half-ass remark as to why I changed my mind so I deserved to provide further context. Emily is someone who (as ydra said, or close to it) playing a good mediator. She gets in the middle of rabble and tries to defuse it. That is a necessary thing to do and I appreciate that. I think I can't entirely townread it however because it is much easier to observe a conflict than be apart of it. That alone gives me very slight hesistance because I think she believes if she were to take hold of the situation it could turn out bad for her. Her reads right now do not simply follow consensus which is fine but not something I can think 'well her reads are different so must be town.' Scum enjoys the controversy I think. Chrom I have more I wish to say but I'm not trying to start another shitfight. I think they're null or town and if they're scum it won't be my job to figure it out and if anyone asked me to I would shrug my shoulders at this rate.

So to summarize everything

- Infinity/Ydra/Isis hopefully all town. Ydra locktown she can egoquote me if she's not. Cop check Infinity/Isis for good things to happen.
- Anya(Johnny)/Tweeite scum. Hopefully both but I would think at the very least one. They cannot keep up with the demand of this game and have soulless reads.
- Dunn/Chrom/Emily null. I have liked some things about these players and have said 'ok I townread it' but I'm going to decide to keep them here. Please put some of these people into a dungeon as I've suggested.
I like this kind of post but I know you go in hard as scum and are capable of making this type of post as either alignment

I don't get your method where your reads don't seem to be what you actually think but instead what you think can solve the game
In post 1780, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 1769, JohnnyFarrar wrote:
In post 1767, Morning Tweet wrote:I dont see why scum would oppose the optimal mech plan ever and i think "solving" this setup is in both alignments' interest since i think the best conclusion was going to be found so it may as well be you who presents it (if that makes sense). Like it's got an objective best answer more or less i think
I'm not looking for opposition as much as... like reticence? What's the opposite of excitement?
Discouragement.
ok this is all town
"With grandpa in the game the postcount goes up and up and up and up...." - T3 | I have a GTKAS page now. Feel free to ask me questions here!
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3301 (ISO) » Wed Jun 02, 2021 1:12 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

besisdes the last post
"With grandpa in the game the postcount goes up and up and up and up...." - T3 | I have a GTKAS page now. Feel free to ask me questions here!
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3302 (ISO) » Wed Jun 02, 2021 1:12 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

ydra, chrome, skrs, infity are all town
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3303 (ISO) » Wed Jun 02, 2021 1:13 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

scum is probably in tweet/ emily/ isis

one of these three
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3304 (ISO) » Wed Jun 02, 2021 1:14 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 3295, Morning Tweet wrote:Lv. 3 Emily -> Dungeon, get Cop
Lv. 2 Ydrasse -> Dungeon
Lv. 2 Isis -> Dungeon
Lv. 2 Chrome -> Watch Dungeon
Lv. 2 Morning -> Camp
Lv. 2 srckz -> Camp
Lv. 1 Grandpa -> Guillotine

Result: Dungeon cannot kill. Guillo cannot kill. Campers cannot kill. Cop shot is given to Emily.

->

Lv. 3 Morning -> Dungeon
Lv. 2 Ydrasse -> Dungeon
Lv. 2 Isis -> Dungeon
Lv. 2 Chrome -> Watch Dungeon
Lv. 3 Emily -> Cop Someone
Lv. 3 srckz -> Camp
Lv. 1 Grandpa -> Guillotine

Result: Dungeon cannot kill. Guillo cannot kill. Campers cannot kill. Emily receives a Cop result.

Game proceeds to nightless with 7 players and 1 clear. You just need one strong townread and town wins the game because you can eliminate every other player for free.

The only way for scum to win is by being the towniest player alive at this moment. You're correct Emily
is there night kills??

just answer this i wanna tell u sum
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3305 (ISO) » Wed Jun 02, 2021 1:16 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

VOTE: isis

i think this wins the game
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Pronoun: She

Post Post #3306 (ISO) » Wed Jun 02, 2021 1:17 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

Night kills are impossible from here on out
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3307 (ISO) » Wed Jun 02, 2021 1:17 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

ok im tracker, and emily camped
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3308 (ISO) » Wed Jun 02, 2021 1:17 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

wait no she didnt lol
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #3309 (ISO) » Wed Jun 02, 2021 1:17 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

Basically we no eliminate twice and then the game transforms into nightless with a cop result on one player

Meaning we only need 1 town correct to win

If we start eliminating now that will mess up our night actions
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3310 (ISO) » Wed Jun 02, 2021 1:18 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

she trained at the dungeon thats what i meant.

infiinty had scumread emily and so thats why the vote was on her
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #3311 (ISO) » Wed Jun 02, 2021 1:18 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

You're saying emily visited the dungeon...?
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3312 (ISO) » Wed Jun 02, 2021 1:19 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 3309, Morning Tweet wrote:Basically we no eliminate twice and then the game transforms into nightless with a cop result on one player

Meaning we only need 1 town correct to win

If we start eliminating now that will mess up our night actions
oh wack, ireally think isis is scum, cop check them pls thank u

UNVOTE: isis
Chromium
Chromium
Goon
Chromium
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3313 (ISO) » Wed Jun 02, 2021 1:19 pm

Post by Chromium »

can u like read what ur report actually says lol
Hydra of Alisae(e/em/eir) and DkKoba(they/them)
Chromium
Chromium
Goon
Chromium
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3314 (ISO) » Wed Jun 02, 2021 1:19 pm

Post by Chromium »

and hardclaim it
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3315 (ISO) » Wed Jun 02, 2021 1:19 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 3311, Morning Tweet wrote:You're saying emily visited the dungeon...?
she visited the training range whatever the training shit is called, i had to double check
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3316 (ISO) » Wed Jun 02, 2021 1:20 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 3314, Chromium wrote:and hardclaim it
i hardclaim tracker , emily visited the training range -- thats why i kept questioning emily
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #3317 (ISO) » Wed Jun 02, 2021 1:20 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

That is what she was supposed to do
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3318 (ISO) » Wed Jun 02, 2021 1:20 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 3317, Morning Tweet wrote:That is what she was supposed to do
ok good
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3319 (ISO) » Wed Jun 02, 2021 1:21 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

is that was camping is?
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #3320 (ISO) » Wed Jun 02, 2021 1:22 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

Anyway yeah this is really boring now but unless anyone sees an issue we have to wait through 2 no elim phases and 2 night phases

But we can still discuss who scum is of course

pedit:

Camp = Train = Leveling up
Guillotine = Preparing the guillotine = sharpening the guillotine
dungeon = questing = going into the dungeon
Chromium
Chromium
Goon
Chromium
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3321 (ISO) » Wed Jun 02, 2021 1:24 pm

Post by Chromium »

please like read the setup in the OP before asking more questions - we dont want to flood this with QnA about every easily readable mechanic - its an open setup.

if you have questions about who did what, feel free to ask but its clear you haven't read the setup here.
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #3322 (ISO) » Wed Jun 02, 2021 1:25 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

tonight:

Level 3 Emily + Level 2 Ydrasse + Level 2 Isis -> Dungeon (7)

Level 2 Chrome -> Watch Dungeon

Level 2 Morning + Level 2 srckz -> Camp

Level 1 Grandpa -> Guillotine
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #3323 (ISO) » Wed Jun 02, 2021 1:26 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

i dont think there's any way scum can kill through that correct if wrong
Chromium
Chromium
Goon
Chromium
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3324 (ISO) » Wed Jun 02, 2021 1:26 pm

Post by Chromium »

yeah i think so

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”