Large Normal 233 | Random videos I liked | Over !

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: he/him/his

Post Post #500 (ISO) » Wed Jun 02, 2021 3:04 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 317, Save The Dragons wrote:i lied about catching up i tried reading everything and it's making my eyes glaze over i'm just going to roll with my gut

VOTE: petapan
inclined to sheep this but i do want to at least make an effort to catch up

"I would also like to reiterate my claim that Osuka is sort of obviously town" - rc about scumsuka
"don't tell anyone, but there's a reason why you're one of my favourite people to mod for" - datisi
osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #501 (ISO) » Wed Jun 02, 2021 3:05 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 328, Andresvmb wrote:VOTE: osuka
what the fuck did i do?

"I would also like to reiterate my claim that Osuka is sort of obviously town" - rc about scumsuka
"don't tell anyone, but there's a reason why you're one of my favourite people to mod for" - datisi
osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #502 (ISO) » Wed Jun 02, 2021 3:07 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 344, Rathe wrote:everyone is saying he is town but i dont think so

VOTE: osuka
hey andres you seem to have misplaced one of your sheep

it's out here saying stupid shit, please come pick it up

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #503 (ISO) » Wed Jun 02, 2021 3:12 pm

Post by osuka »

i find myself currently wondering if rathe is physically incapable of ceasing to make posts that kill my brain cells

Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #504 (ISO) » Wed Jun 02, 2021 3:12 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

I also want to know, pete, what kind of meta you're smoking if you're that sure DGB is town. Okay, so it opened with a post about setups being fucky and you townread it for that, sure, but what has DGB done since then? I've quoted all of the non-mech related stuff here

Spoiler: dgb posts
In post 28, DrippingGoofball wrote:VOTE: Dwlee99
In post 143, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 121, petapan wrote:lol nero and dwlee are absolutely howling right now
yes
In post 267, DrippingGoofball wrote:VOTE: kyouko
In post 370, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 344, Rathe wrote:everyone is saying he is town but i dont think so

VOTE: osuka
I agree with you
In post 406, DrippingGoofball wrote:Titus, Kyoko is scum.
In post 412, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 408, VFP wrote:
In post 406, DrippingGoofball wrote:Titus, Kyoko is scum.
From what was said in the PT or from main game?
Both
In post 424, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 414, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 397, Anya wrote:oops i just dropped my
491 revolver
that i use for cooking betting go into my workshop
gun room
so i can get a replacement before
petapan
does
In post 371, Anya wrote:
In post 367, nomnomnom wrote:still waiting on whatever happened in that pt, this is important
for the first day it was just me posting in there asking if anyone else was there bc i couldn't tell and also wasn't sure whether everyone in there is town or not

and then kyouko showed up and started jokingly claiming wolf but in a really weird way it was like he had a guilty conscious and wanted to get it off his chest but try and make it look like a joke

i'll give you a paraphrased example of what he said: "Sup I haven't played scum before but I'm gonna be pocketing you, it's nothing personal and I won't mind if you push me ftr"

and then i questioned him on it and he jokingly deflected and eventually said he was completely joking and he's definitely town but the way he's nervously declaring himself a city dweller feels really weird
Idk everything in that pt feels like a joke, like anya is crumbing all kinds of different roles but she crumbed traitor first and I think she's just crumbing others now to throw me off. I'm just going to keep an EYE on her tonight and by eye I mean GUN
I believe you.

VOTE: Anya

What here is so townie? What even is the progression from , , and ? It makes no sense, and neither does strongly townreading DGB no matter what meta you think you might have or how townie you think its opening post was.
I prefer they, thanks :)
osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #505 (ISO) » Wed Jun 02, 2021 3:13 pm

Post by osuka »

in other news i think nero is likely to be town, even if i'm not quite sure if i agree that nom is scum

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #506 (ISO) » Wed Jun 02, 2021 3:13 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 495, petapan wrote:so, with regard to setup stuff, i would recommend looking at the roles in gypyx's previous two normal games:

mini 2169: random facts
mini 2180: fake peoples

gypyx is probably the most distinctive mod working in the normal queue right now, in that he really likes to play around with modifiers and combined roles and have atypical power distributions in his setups. expect claims to be wacky bullshit. here's a list of the town PRs in those games (avert your eyes here if you're DGB):

Town Combined Mailman Vanilla Cop
Role Watcher Neighbor
Town Ascetic Indecisive Doctor Neighbour
Town 1-shot Bulletproof Vengeful
Town Novice 3-shot Vigilante

Town Roaming Detective
Town Backup Roleblocker
Town Lazy Odd-night Tracker Even-night Motion Detector
Town Combined Roleblocker Friendly Neighbor
Town Disloyal Hider

in mini 2180, my scumteam was very easily able to exploit people making bad assumptions about the setup balance in order to get easy eliminations ("surely there aren't two investigative roles in the setup, right? that's too much town power"). i want to make sure that doesn't happen this game, so i'm informing people now so they don't go off making bad assumptions and getting weirded out by claims this game. you can bet your ass as scum i never out this because i'm the only one in this playerlist who's played in a game he's hosted, and keeping this sort of info hidden has significantly more benefit for scum as it allows people to make dumb assumptions about claims
This is your mod meta post.

This is just mods do crazy shit.

This isn't applicable to anything.

Might as well be citing the hairy hand case from law school and talk about the various types of damages.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #507 (ISO) » Wed Jun 02, 2021 3:14 pm

Post by petapan »

I feel reasonably good about the following people being town:

DrippingGoofball - don't see scum opening he game that way, really committed to its wacky plan, seemingly arising out of frustration with trollish setups
Titus - is being Titusy, where what she says might not make sense there's real
conviction
behind what she's saying. i will probably inevitably get paranoid and doubt this when she continues to push some case i really hate but i will enjoy the moment of townreading her while it lasts
T3 - is like someone doing a dollar store Cogito Ergo Sum impression, with none of the underlying skill as a mafia player. votes don't feel bullshitty or opportunistic.
VFP - lie the way he came into the game, questioning pretty much everyone but in a way the seems purposeful and solvey

I lean toward town on the following people:
Andresvmb - liked the opener, positive start, seems geared toward solving but want to see a little more still
nomnomnom - came in speaking reasonably, somewhat concerned that he seemed a little fencesitty toward me arguing with nero but i've liked the way he's been approaching the ame so far
Rathe - just a gut call off the stream-of-cosniousness-y spam
Save The Dragons - weaker read but sort of wouldn't expect scum to openly admit to being lazy and not reading when voting me when that could easily get them attacked for opportuism

I do not know what to do with these people:
Anya
ssbm_Kyouko

i felt like they might be doing a bit or something, but anya's vote on kyouko seems serious enough. if they're actually claiming different things are being said in the hood then i assume that's a difference check and one is scum but i'd like some form of clarification here. (had some slight concern anya's approach toward me could be pockety but only if i turn out to be tunneling town)

I am uncertain about these people:
osuka - didn't hate his start though i get why some people did, on gut it didn't feel bad but i need to see more from him
Derek12 - no idea
Dragon of the West - effectively a newbie, not enough in the way of game related content yet to judge. expressed suspicion of me feels misguided town on first guess though

These people are scummy:
Dunnstral - not gonna claim to be an expert at reading him but is probably just lurking scum here, his pop-ins have been super useless
Dwlee99
Nero Cain

never attempted to read everyone day 1 in a large before, wild
free crypto
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #508 (ISO) » Wed Jun 02, 2021 3:14 pm

Post by petapan »

(fair note i had that list typed before save the dragons changed his vote)
free crypto
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #509 (ISO) » Wed Jun 02, 2021 3:15 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 258, osuka wrote:
In post 140, Titus wrote:I like osuka as town. His inconsistencies are unlikely to be scummy as scum would likely just pick one side or the other.

@T3, How is Rathe different?
my inconsistencies?
Just realized I forgot to answer this and now I can't remember what I was thinking.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #510 (ISO) » Wed Jun 02, 2021 3:17 pm

Post by petapan »

was probably about how he was critical of both dgb's opener and nero's townread of dwlee
free crypto
osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #511 (ISO) » Wed Jun 02, 2021 3:17 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 509, Titus wrote:
In post 258, osuka wrote:
In post 140, Titus wrote:I like osuka as town. His inconsistencies are unlikely to be scummy as scum would likely just pick one side or the other.

@T3, How is Rathe different?
my inconsistencies?
Just realized I forgot to answer this and now I can't remember what I was thinking.
maybe you should work on your inconsistencies

petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #512 (ISO) » Wed Jun 02, 2021 3:18 pm

Post by petapan »

In post 499, osuka wrote:
In post 307, petapan wrote:i guess the hood is actually real? i assumed anya was doing a bit or something
anya might honestly be doing a bit

she's always doing a bit, it's just hard to know what about
In post 500, osuka wrote:
In post 317, Save The Dragons wrote:i lied about catching up i tried reading everything and it's making my eyes glaze over i'm just going to roll with my gut

you're not really talking to me like someone who finds me scummy?
free crypto
osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #513 (ISO) » Wed Jun 02, 2021 3:18 pm

Post by osuka »

someone tell me if i'm being a moron

does a peta/dgb scumteam sound plausible? i don't feel like i have a great grip on their interactions so far, especially since most have been effectively by proxy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #514 (ISO) » Wed Jun 02, 2021 3:19 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 510, petapan wrote:was probably about how he was critical of both dgb's opener and nero's townread of dwlee
Don't ever do this. It's scummy as fuck. It stops me from reading Osaka's reaction to my genuineness. Plus it hands Osuka an argument that my answer was spoonfed that he can capitalize on as scum or he can't townread me for the same reason if he's town.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #515 (ISO) » Wed Jun 02, 2021 3:19 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 512, petapan wrote:
In post 307, petapan wrote:i guess the hood is actually real? i assumed anya was doing a bit or something

what the fuck is this even supposed to mean? is my tone supposed to match what you expect it to be for a given read you think i have on you?

get your head out of your ass

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #516 (ISO) » Wed Jun 02, 2021 3:20 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 514, Titus wrote:
In post 510, petapan wrote:was probably about how he was critical of both dgb's opener and nero's townread of dwlee
Don't ever do this. It's scummy as fuck. It stops me from reading Osaka's reaction to my genuineness. Plus it hands Osuka an argument that my answer was spoonfed that he can capitalize on as scum or he can't townread me for the same reason if he's town.
how am i supposed to react to "i forgot"? that's a non-answer

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #517 (ISO) » Wed Jun 02, 2021 3:20 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I haven't really been talking about the hood mostly b/c I'm confused about what's going on but I have a theory.

I don't think Peta's mod meta stuff is as earth-shattering as he thinks it is
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #518 (ISO) » Wed Jun 02, 2021 3:20 pm

Post by petapan »

why is it scummy to try to guess at what you had forgotten?
free crypto
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #519 (ISO) » Wed Jun 02, 2021 3:21 pm

Post by petapan »

In post 515, osuka wrote:

what the fuck is this even supposed to mean? is my tone supposed to match what you expect it to be for a given read you think i have on you?

what's got you so grumpy?
free crypto
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #520 (ISO) » Wed Jun 02, 2021 3:21 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 518, petapan wrote:
why is it scummy to try to guess at what you had forgotten?
It's not. It's the timing of the reply and answering on my behalf. Let osuka follow up first, then chime in.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #521 (ISO) » Wed Jun 02, 2021 3:22 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 516, osuka wrote:
Try to see if you feel my forgetfulness is genuine or not
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #522 (ISO) » Wed Jun 02, 2021 3:23 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 519, petapan wrote:
In post 515, osuka wrote:

what's got you so grumpy?
512 is a stupid post and it leads nowhere

why are you dodging the question?

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #523 (ISO) » Wed Jun 02, 2021 3:23 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 521, Titus wrote:
In post 516, osuka wrote:
Try to see if you feel my forgetfulness is genuine or not
i felt like it

your move

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #524 (ISO) » Wed Jun 02, 2021 3:24 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 517, Nero Cain wrote:I haven't really been talking about the hood mostly b/c I'm confused about what's going on but I have a theory.

I don't think Peta's mod meta stuff is as earth-shattering as he thinks it is
So first you're using wagon analysis to analyze suspects and now we're agreeing the mod meta stuff is shit...

Bizarro world
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”