he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #4000 (ISO) » Mon Jun 07, 2021 4:26 pm

Post by MURDERCAT »

Spoiler: Arte and Anya
In post 2730, Artemiana wrote:
In post 2703, Guillotina wrote:Flea posted "Sigmund you are FAR from the towniest town in this game. we have many holding that title above you."
Faer has said this before as town, i believe it has been said before in DBZ

pedit: i dont think i would mind an anya wagon if it gets enough traction.

Normally i think they are a larger presence within a game. It's worrisome that im forgetting about her
In post 2756, Artemiana wrote:VOTE: farkan
In post 2757, Artemiana wrote:VOTE: Anya
In post 2764, Artemiana wrote:Would you compromise on Anya?

You would be vote 5
Bingle 6
Morph 7

+

With a few of those votes being moved, faer would no longer be the largest wagon
In post 2862, Artemiana wrote:
In post 2789, Thestatusquo wrote:I have seen nothing from anya that makes me think they're >rand scum. And this wagon stinks of a scum driven counter wagon.
LLD is driving anya, and IMO Anyas latest response to LLDs push is terrible.

Do you think LLD is scum?

As far as Titus and I guess Ircher, if Sigmund is scum and Faer town the ditch onto Anya could be an attempt to draw out a no elimination.

In the event that im wrong about sigmund and Faer is town as i beleive, with LLD at the helm, it could be a tactical bus.

It as you said though, sigmund is stalling and I'm desperate for an option that isnt fae
In post 2872, Artemiana wrote:
In post 2858, Flea The Magician wrote:Hey we are trying here mom, we're still tryin to catchup while things are happening here.
So what's the deal, what did we miss?
*snip*

As far as NM goes, its a mod event, imo likely one thats scim driven to distract the game state.

Its been well ignored for a while, bell brought it up, whemestar pushed it and it is now back into the background

Where it belongs

Would you vote anya to save yourself?
In post 2896, Artemiana wrote:VOTE: sigmund

Sorry LLD, I need more votes on anya for mine to stick

Plus, if anything is TMI...
In post 3127, Artemiana wrote:VOTE: anya

What's the VC
GTKAMURDERCAT

Retired from playing, find me on discord
MURDERCAT
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4001 (ISO) » Mon Jun 07, 2021 4:29 pm

Post by MURDERCAT »

Ok I am sleeping now, here is how far I got.

Anya wagon analysis:

Town

Ircher – Leaves a nonconsequential vote on Anya as the wagon grows all the way to hammer, but never really pushes it the way you would if you wanted bus cred I think.

Sigmund – Town for now due to claim and being the counterwagon to Anya. Literally nothing connecting them in Sigmund iso.

Titus – I am going to wait to look at the start of D2 to understand Titus. I really don’t like that I am straight town in given my iso at that point. But actually I just looked back at it and I was somewhat active at the start. I’m also not sure what to make of anya being lean scum despite the quotes leading up to that post, but I guess lean scum is the strongest read in that list. Maybe Titus is just town actually, but I’m still going to reread the start of this day later. Ok future MC here, I think I will just townbin Titus.

Arte – This interaction with the wagon just looks super town to me. Pushing people in that direction, but in a sort of collaborative way that reads townie to me. Maybe because I do that too as town.

Unsure

Dunn – I don’t like how Dunn has shaded me, but there isn’t a lot of talk about Anya in either direction, it’s literally just the vote.

notscience – Same as Dunn, nothing here except the vote. Though I have no other reason to suspect notscience so in my overall readlist notscience would probably be lean town.

Something_Smart – Not a ton of content related to Anya, what is there seems reasonable enough. Would probably also town lean SS at the moment.

Scum

LLD – Still don’t like LLD, think it was a D1 bus. The quotes that I posted in just feel off to me. I know LLD is a forceful player but it’s too confident. Like what is even saying? What in the Anya quotes makes LLD “very certain”? And the reasoning in just feels so fake to me. “There is something genuine lacking there” isn’t a real thought imo.

Bell – The Bell quotes in relation to Anya look awful to me. Early defending which doesn’t feel warranted to me, no comment for the rest of D1, followed by stalling to try to let Anya come back and claim. Also I haven’t looked closely yet, but Bell is one of the people I didn’t like voting me considering our experience together.
GTKAMURDERCAT

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #4002 (ISO) » Mon Jun 07, 2021 4:41 pm

Post by Titus »

Murder, I have a problem with the LLD bus theory.

Why doesn't LLD just let us murderize Sigmund or Flea?
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #4003 (ISO) » Mon Jun 07, 2021 4:42 pm

Post by Something_Smart »

In post 4001, MURDERCAT wrote:Town for now due to claim and being the counterwagon to Anya.
Anya was the counterwagon to Sigmund (and Flea). If the counterwagon was started by town, there's no reason that it couldn't just happen to be a counterwagon to scum.

(I mean that said I agree that Sigmund is town, but for other reasons.)
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4004 (ISO) » Mon Jun 07, 2021 4:44 pm

Post by notscience »

I said in my iso murder I was following bell and morph at EOD
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4005 (ISO) » Mon Jun 07, 2021 4:44 pm

Post by Titus »

Let's kill NDMath. They really need to die. They'll just keep prod dodging and defending buddies if we let them live.

Does anyone townread them?
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

MURDERCAT
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4006 (ISO) » Mon Jun 07, 2021 4:48 pm

Post by MURDERCAT »

In post 4002, Titus wrote:Murder, I have a problem with the LLD bus theory.

Why doesn't LLD just let us murderize Sigmund or Flea?
I think flea might be scum (spoilers) and I think Sigmund might not have gone thought but I have to look back at the timing of it all. Also I could just be wrong
GTKAMURDERCAT

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4007 (ISO) » Mon Jun 07, 2021 4:50 pm

Post by Titus »

I think your focus on the bussers is wrong. Is it likely there's a busser? Sure. They're bussing in times of high conflict though.

Let's go for the lurker slot that has a hard on for defending scum instead.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

MURDERCAT
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4008 (ISO) » Mon Jun 07, 2021 4:55 pm

Post by MURDERCAT »

I will get to those slots too don't worry
GTKAMURDERCAT

Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix
Pronoun: She/Faer

Post Post #4009 (ISO) » Mon Jun 07, 2021 4:58 pm

Post by Lady Lambdadelta »

In post 4001, MURDERCAT wrote:Ok I am sleeping now, here is how far I got.

Anya wagon analysis:

Town

Ircher – Leaves a nonconsequential vote on Anya as the wagon grows all the way to hammer, but never really pushes it the way you would if you wanted bus cred I think.

Sigmund – Town for now due to claim and being the counterwagon to Anya. Literally nothing connecting them in Sigmund iso.

Titus – I am going to wait to look at the start of D2 to understand Titus. I really don’t like that I am straight town in given my iso at that point. But actually I just looked back at it and I was somewhat active at the start. I’m also not sure what to make of anya being lean scum despite the quotes leading up to that post, but I guess lean scum is the strongest read in that list. Maybe Titus is just town actually, but I’m still going to reread the start of this day later. Ok future MC here, I think I will just townbin Titus.

Arte – This interaction with the wagon just looks super town to me. Pushing people in that direction, but in a sort of collaborative way that reads townie to me. Maybe because I do that too as town.

Unsure

Dunn – I don’t like how Dunn has shaded me, but there isn’t a lot of talk about Anya in either direction, it’s literally just the vote.

notscience – Same as Dunn, nothing here except the vote. Though I have no other reason to suspect notscience so in my overall readlist notscience would probably be lean town.

Something_Smart – Not a ton of content related to Anya, what is there seems reasonable enough. Would probably also town lean SS at the moment.

Scum

LLD – Still don’t like LLD, think it was a D1 bus. The quotes that I posted in just feel off to me. I know LLD is a forceful player but it’s too confident. Like what is even saying? What in the Anya quotes makes LLD “very certain”? And the reasoning in just feels so fake to me. “There is something genuine lacking there” isn’t a real thought imo.

Bell – The Bell quotes in relation to Anya look awful to me. Early defending which doesn’t feel warranted to me, no comment for the rest of D1, followed by stalling to try to let Anya come back and claim. Also I haven’t looked closely yet, but Bell is one of the people I didn’t like voting me considering our experience together.
Vote: Murdercat

Having Both Bell and I in the scum pile after yesterday is unforgivable, and the logic to do it is awful.
Yes my Lord, but questions are dangerous, for they have answers.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Soar on wings of retribution and set the world ablaze
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #4010 (ISO) » Mon Jun 07, 2021 5:00 pm

This is the same shit Murdercat tried yesterday, and Murdercat not having a thought progression and coming back into the thread with just what they have so far is....

It's not townie. Townies would have had a thought progression.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #4011 (ISO) » Mon Jun 07, 2021 5:00 pm

To use a term I used yesterday, there's something genuine lacking here.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #4012 (ISO) » Mon Jun 07, 2021 5:04 pm

Plus, I like putting the pressure here for now as it directs away from Titus/Arte for the moment which I think we need.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4013 (ISO) » Mon Jun 07, 2021 5:07 pm

Post by notscience »

VOTE: Murder

OH CAPTAIN MY CAPTAIN
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
MURDERCAT
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4014 (ISO) » Mon Jun 07, 2021 5:24 pm

Post by MURDERCAT »

In post 4009, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:Having Both Bell and I in the scum pile after yesterday is unforgivable, and the logic to do it is awful.
You'll have to remind me if there is some reason you can't be scum together, but regardless that wasn't even the point of the post. It was specifically an analysis of how you interacted with the Anya wagon.
GTKAMURDERCAT

Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #4015 (ISO) » Mon Jun 07, 2021 5:42 pm

In post 4014, MURDERCAT wrote:
In post 4009, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:Having Both Bell and I in the scum pile after yesterday is unforgivable, and the logic to do it is awful.
You'll have to remind me if there is some reason you can't be scum together, but regardless that wasn't even the point of the post. It was specifically an analysis of how you interacted with the Anya wagon.
It's not about us being scum together, it's that being this wrong moves from "town isn't perfect" into "the reads list scum makes" very very rapidly.

Bell is so indelibly town I find it hard to believe you see otherwise. I find much of your reads hard to believe.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4016 (ISO) » Mon Jun 07, 2021 6:37 pm

Post by notscience »

I agree that bell read is the worst thing I’ve read in day two.
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He

Post Post #4017 (ISO) » Mon Jun 07, 2021 8:29 pm

Post by Guillotina »

Anya wagon analysis:

Town

Unsure

Scum

Uhmm... you forgot about me? No love for Guillo?
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He

Post Post #4018 (ISO) » Mon Jun 07, 2021 8:31 pm

Post by Guillotina »

In post 4017, Guillotina wrote:

Anya wagon analysis:

Town

Unsure

Scum

Uhmm... you forgot about me? No love for Guillo?
Never mind..i just read again, Anya wagon analysis
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note

Post Post #4019 (ISO) » Tue Jun 08, 2021 2:06 am

Post by Bell »

That lld scum read is just a big thumbs down from me.
I know that divergent reads from the majority tends to get wagoned, but this is less divergent and more like, cherry picking what she says in a vacuum without having ever played with lld before.
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4020 (ISO) » Tue Jun 08, 2021 2:06 am

Post by Farkran »

I am ok with a murdercat wagon VOTE: murdercat
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note

Post Post #4021 (ISO) » Tue Jun 08, 2021 2:08 am

Post by Bell »

And you’ve played with lld before. You also are entirely ignoring that it was completely unnecessary for lld to bus a powerful role who was largely under the radar before lld bodied them out of nowhere.
MURDERCAT
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4022 (ISO) » Tue Jun 08, 2021 2:33 am

Post by MURDERCAT »

In post 4015, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:Bell is so indelibly town I find it hard to believe you see otherwise. I find much of your reads hard to believe.
It's an analysis of how Bell interacted with Anya. Read that quotes list and tell me the interaction doesn't look bad? I am only focusing on Anya at the moment
GTKAMURDERCAT

Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note

Post Post #4023 (ISO) » Tue Jun 08, 2021 2:35 am

Post by Bell »

You’re accusing me of stalling their wagon by asking for a claim before blind hammering them.
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note

Post Post #4024 (ISO) » Tue Jun 08, 2021 2:36 am

Post by Bell »

This is an opinion only appealing to bingle.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”