PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #5225 (ISO) » Mon Jun 07, 2021 11:12 am

Post by PookyTheMagicalBear »

Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

"I can't even look at the game anymore.
That evil teddy bear has got everyone twirling by his thumb.
It's like witnessing an slow but unavoidable train crash you can't stop."

-Norwee
flow trap
flow trap
cy/cyber
Mafia Scum
flow trap
cy/cyber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: cy/cyber

Post Post #5226 (ISO) » Mon Jun 07, 2021 12:03 pm

Post by flow trap »

I don't remember what Flea has done
"I'm not coming to your house with a paper shredder" - Flow

"I honestly had no idea how to converse with (Flow). (Flow) brought up architecture to start with and I was like "oh do you like architecture" and then he was like "uhm no I know nothing about it." And then he threw something out a window??"
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5227 (ISO) » Mon Jun 07, 2021 1:47 pm

Post by Raya36 »

In post 5219, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 5210, Raya36 wrote:Since there's a lot of debate here, just to be clear on my stance I'm not saying SS isn't almost for sure town by mechanics. I said earlier I don't think lie detector is a scum role in this setup. I just don't think anyone making any guesses on mechanics should be considered townslipping.
I don't understand what you're trying to say here

who is townslipping?
Toadette said that SS townslipped because they said the set-up is 7v2v2 when it's more likely something else.

I'm saying we don't know enough to call that a townslip.
Toadette
Toadette
Goon
Toadette
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5228 (ISO) » Mon Jun 07, 2021 3:26 pm

Post by Toadette »

Pooky is trying to pocket me with mean girls gifs
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5229 (ISO) » Mon Jun 07, 2021 6:38 pm

Post by Shiro »

We are so disorganized, we will lose becayse we cannot agree at anything
To me:
shiro you are a charmer you were obvscum but for some reason people just wouldn't eliminate you ~Antihero
About me:
I stg this is how conversations with Lucifer go. ~Papa Zito
xofelf
xofelf
they/them(also ze/zem or xe/xem)
Miss Mash

xofelf
Miss Mash

Miss Mash

Pronoun: they/them(also ze/zem or xe/xem)

Post Post #5230 (ISO) » Mon Jun 07, 2021 8:24 pm

Post by xofelf »

Okay, I can't actually commit to doing something like this more than once, but maybe doing so will help everybody else actually get some hype into this game again.

Things xoffy remembers about anybody

Pooky:
I just don't like the energy Pooky has brought to this game. Could just be the style he has, I don't know. But I do also know he's been a top wagon and not hammered at least twice while town has died instead of him. Now this being multiball, I think this could just be a complete coincidence, rather than a set plan, but fuck man you just ooze bad vibes and haven't yet put me at ease where I believe that what you're doing is actually beneficial to town. I'm well aware that my thoughts here will be looked at under that microscope of "but isn't he voting you? You just think this cuz you're caught and bad" but no, I just don't like this slot.

Raya36:
Raya is someone who I've had a general feel that she's actually trying to do analysis and look at things and I put her in the same sort of "I like them" box that I put Kazyan/Psyche. Aside from general good vibes and some good points that make sense to me, I don't remember if she was on anybody that seemed like a bad idea or anything. I like her.

Save the Dragons:
Fen where you been? You were really good early and asking questions that I really liked, and helped me have a good idea of what you thought and where you were at. But my friend, you've sorta fallen off the radar in a way that I don't know what's up with that. You've been very makesensical the whole time, and I like that. Idk, you're in a good box, but I might just be biased because I've known you for so long.

Flea the Magician:
Oh no, I think I like Flea just cuz I like Flea, oh dear. I don't think there's been anything controversial fae have said? Just seem to flit in and out
which is really apt given that fae nature and all
and not long enough I can get a fixed read. Let's put you in a null box for now.

sircakez:
I remember really liking a lot of your stuff, and at quite a few times just waiting for you to post again just so good content-filled posts would arrive again, but hmm idk. I think you're in a good box.

Shiro:
I do remember that you were part of getting Norwee out. I also remember that Titus was pretty adamant that you stick around. Also you were the one who did the lie detector test, yeah? You're in a solid box imo. That being said, sometimes you do posts that make me worry. Either they're a bit confusing given previously stated things, then again a progression in thoughts and changing opinions based on game state doesn't necessarily mean you're a problem. I think you get a bit defeatist at times, either way, good box.

flow trap:
whomst? Like, I know you're here, and you've posted a lot, but I can't get a single read on you. You're solidly in my null box. I don't know what to do with you, but I don't think I'm actively worried about you either.

Brave Heart Lion:
Okay so this is Mara, the most I really remember is you popping in with nicknames for most people, but that seems to be the bulk of your content. Sometimes you do some silly things, but you feel like fluff. Just pure RP, just making enough noise that people don't forget you're in the game, but not so much people look at you like you're sus. Which only makes me hella sus, so you're also in that box with Pooky. Let's call it the Concerns Box.

something_smart:
You were Ivyeo, who... existed I guess? I don't remember much about them. But you, I remember a fair bit about you. Honestly, you remind me of how you played when you replaced me in Ali vs. Pine(I think that's when you did). I just also like you as a person. You're pretty measured and logical in what you say and how you talk about things, and you feel genuine and internally consistent. That being said, good scum *could* do that and I've been convinced by convincing people quite a bit, but I don't think that's the case here. You belong in the good box.

xofelf:
Oh hey, it me. I know that the people you were really hype to play with died early on and most of the kind of playstyles where you can have a conversation with them and bounce your thoughts back and forth with aren't here, but you're going to have to get out of your funk and do something different or you're going to fucking lose and you have the ability to prevent that if you really try. So come on.

Toadette:
Miss Isis, are you scum? Because you keep giving me those same vibes you gave me during Haunted Mansion(I think that was the one? >.>) where you were scum. I don't really like your Real Girl schtick here. It feels preformative and attention grabbing in a worse way than all the -hearts BHL is doing, where you do want people to be looking at you, and you do want them distracted, and I don't know why you want that. And I don't know if you're distracting from somebody specific of what, but I keep being annoyed when you post and the vibe you're giving off just makes me confused. I really don't want to put you into the bad box because we'd talked about wanting to actually play a game together, and idk. I think I just know you can do a lot more, and I feel like you're completely lacking those things I want from you. Putting you in the null box out of protest, but you might belong in the bad box.

I was going to do some vote and flip analysis but hahaha yeah that stopped working real fast. Couldn't keep visualizing it well. I'll try it in a different way and not in this post, it's already really long.

Tl;dr
Concerns Box: Pooky, Brave Heart Lion, Toadette's Hat
Null Box: Rest of Toadette, Flea, Flow Trap
Good Box: Raya, Fen, Cakez, Shiro, S_S
Xalxe: this is xofelf sometimes we call each other names and other times we share emotions
MattyP: Ur an enigma tho when it comes to circadian rhythm and the traditions we hold dear when it comes to the sun and the moon
Get to reknow a xofelf here
Discord is faster than PMs or sitechat: xofelf#1697
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #5231 (ISO) » Mon Jun 07, 2021 8:44 pm

In post 5222, Save The Dragons wrote:Probably willing to lim {Pooky, BHL, Toadette, Flea}
In post 5230, xofelf wrote:Concerns Box: Pooky, Brave Heart Lion, Toadette's Hat
Null Box: Rest of Toadette, Flea, Flow Trap
In post 5230, xofelf wrote:Save the Dragons: Fen where you been? You were really good early and asking questions that I really liked, and helped me have a good idea of what you thought and where you were at. But my friend, you've sorta fallen off the radar in a way that I don't know what's up with that. You've been very makesensical the whole time, and I like that. Idk, you're in a good box, but I might just be biased because I've known you for so long.
:roll:
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

-Norwee
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #5232 (ISO) » Mon Jun 07, 2021 8:46 pm

this is so fake.

I vote xof

STD chainsaw defends xof voting me.

Xof's read on STD is "where have you been?" despite having basically the same scum/null readslist as STD who's like all good with eliminating them?

yea this is not real.
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash

xofelf
Miss Mash

Miss Mash

Pronoun: they/them(also ze/zem or xe/xem)

Post Post #5233 (ISO) » Mon Jun 07, 2021 9:00 pm

Post by xofelf »

You know what, you can go ahead and think that. You'll also be wrong. I'm not sure if you've noticed how the site has been on fire the past few days? In case you haven't, I've been a little too busy dealing with any of that to be paying close attention to this game. So I skipped to the last page and started writing in an attempt to actually engage some. But hey thanks for the reminder why my want to play mafia only happens once in a while, cuz engaging with players like you're engaging with me is not fun or happy.
Xalxe: this is xofelf sometimes we call each other names and other times we share emotions
MattyP: Ur an enigma tho when it comes to circadian rhythm and the traditions we hold dear when it comes to the sun and the moon
Get to reknow a xofelf here
Discord is faster than PMs or sitechat: xofelf#1697
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #5234 (ISO) » Mon Jun 07, 2021 9:36 pm

??

am i scum or am i wrong!town?

sounds like you're fustrated with me for reasons that don't have to do with alignment.
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #5235 (ISO) » Mon Jun 07, 2021 10:03 pm

ill be honest i dont think you are actually scumhunting xof

it feels to me more like you are playing a game of survivor.
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #5236 (ISO) » Mon Jun 07, 2021 10:03 pm

ill be honest i dont think you are actually scumhunting xof

it feels to me more like you are playing a game of survivor.

you are not even pretending to look at town vs scum motivation, positioning, pushing etc. all of your "reads" feel like they are based more or less on whether they are likeable to you.
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #5237 (ISO) » Mon Jun 07, 2021 10:11 pm

In post 5230, xofelf wrote:Pooky: I just don't like the energy Pooky has brought to this game. Could just be the style he has, I don't know. But I do also know he's been a top wagon and not hammered at least twice while town has died instead of him. Now this being multiball, I think this could just be a complete coincidence, rather than a set plan, but fuck man you just ooze bad vibes and haven't yet put me at ease where I believe that what you're doing is actually beneficial to town. I'm well aware that my thoughts here will be looked at under that microscope of "but isn't he voting you? You just think this cuz you're caught and bad" but no, I just don't like this slot.
even this entire scumread can be boiled down to "you don't like me" and not Pooky is doing ____ which makes sense for scum!him to do.

like this isn't a survivor game... you dont eliminate people based on how much you dislike their playstyle...
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
flow trap
flow trap
cy/cyber
Mafia Scum
flow trap
cy/cyber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5238 (ISO) » Mon Jun 07, 2021 11:54 pm

Post by flow trap »

VOTE: xofelf

"I honestly had no idea how to converse with (Flow). (Flow) brought up architecture to start with and I was like "oh do you like architecture" and then he was like "uhm no I know nothing about it." And then he threw something out a window??"
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #5239 (ISO) » Tue Jun 08, 2021 4:17 am

Post by Save The Dragons »

i just don't see scum!xof doing a big readslist like that. i don't see scum!xof based on d1 play from them.

i think pooky has spent 90% of this game defending himself and 10% tunneling beeboy and that just doesn't seem like what i'd expect out of town!pooky.
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #5240 (ISO) » Tue Jun 08, 2021 4:51 am

1. I haven't spent 90% of the game defending myself.

2. I only defend myself when I get attacked because that's what you're supposed to do when you get attacked, the alternative would be to let people murder you.

3. I've been attacked by both flipped cats and dogs.

4. Have you actually read the content of the xof readslist? almost all of it is wishy-washy buddying and I don't see any reads that are based on actual motive-assignment, strategy etc. all of it seems to be some cute half buddying talk that sounds like it comes from a survivor game where xof is trying to buddy half the game while saying to the other half "you've been naughty" based not on anything they've done but on how xof feels about them.
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #5241 (ISO) » Tue Jun 08, 2021 4:54 am

like honestly I read the readslist and I feel this soothing sensation wash over me and like Mommy's telling me that I've been a bad bear and I've disappointed her somehow.

It feels like something from a survivor game where she's convincing you that she's good and you need her approval.

Even her pushback to my pushback feels like she's whacking me for daring to engage with her like that - which like doesn't really make sense to me if she believes I'm scum?
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Post Post #5242 (ISO) » Tue Jun 08, 2021 4:56 am

well have you been a bad bear?
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #5243 (ISO) » Tue Jun 08, 2021 4:57 am

I'm the best bear
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Post Post #5244 (ISO) » Tue Jun 08, 2021 5:02 am

In post 5240, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:1. I haven't spent 90% of the game defending myself.

you've spent a disproportionate amount defending vs scum hunting imo

2. I only defend myself when I get attacked because that's what you're supposed to do when you get attacked, the alternative would be to let people murder you.

see my response to 1

3. I've been attacked by both flipped cats and dogs.

doesn't mean anything

4. Have you actually read the content of the xof readslist? almost all of it is wishy-washy buddying and I don't see any reads that are based on actual motive-assignment, strategy etc. all of it seems to be some cute half buddying talk that sounds like it comes from a survivor game where xof is trying to buddy half the game while saying to the other half "you've been naughty" based not on anything they've done but on how xof feels about them.

do you really think scum doesn't know who did the lie detector test? i feel like you're attacking them for tone which isn't really that AI, it's just the way they speak.
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #5245 (ISO) » Tue Jun 08, 2021 5:33 am

1. How much time someone spends defending themselves has nothing to do with their alignment - it has everything to do with how often they get attacked.

See this game I played:

viewtopic.php?f=84&t=83833

I spent 900+ posts defending myself. I was town. I was mis-elimmed. The Scum won.

You complaining about me defending myself is ridiculous. Scum do not want to defend themselves, they'd rather just ignore the accusations and hope they randomly go away and it goes nowhere.

2. It doesn't mean anything to be attacked by flipped scum of both alignments?

So you're telling me what matters isn't what the bad guys we know for sure did, but the fact that I've had to
spend my time defending myself from the attacks of the bad guys all game hence I am scum?

Do you actually believe this nonsense?

3. I'm attacking them because their readslist reads like a giant hug to people they want on "their side" and attacking people they've "cast out" for things that are not only NAI but also unverifiable since it mostly consists of feelings in their head.

"Pooky vibes bad energy" like seriously am I supposed to even respond to this?
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #5246 (ISO) » Tue Jun 08, 2021 5:35 am

In post 5244, Save The Dragons wrote:do you really think scum doesn't know who did the lie detector test?
do you think town doesn't know who did the lie detector test?

what is this even supposed to prove other than they're not even paying attention to the game?
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
flow trap
flow trap
cy/cyber
Mafia Scum
flow trap
cy/cyber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5247 (ISO) » Tue Jun 08, 2021 5:39 am

Post by flow trap »

In post 5245, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:You complaining about me defending myself is ridiculous. Scum do not want to defend themselves, they'd rather just ignore the accusations and hope they randomly go away and it goes nowhere.
This does seem to be the trend

Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Post Post #5248 (ISO) » Tue Jun 08, 2021 5:40 am

In post 5245, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:You complaining about me defending myself is ridiculous. Scum do not want to defend themselves, they'd rather just ignore the accusations and hope they randomly go away and it goes nowhere.
this is wine
In post 5245, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:So you're telling me what matters isn't what the bad guys we know for sure did, but the fact that I've had to spend my time defending myself from the attacks of the bad guys all game hence I am scum?
this is a misrep i never said you were scum because you had to defend against two teams, i said it doesn't mean anything, you could have been bussed it happens
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #5249 (ISO) » Tue Jun 08, 2021 5:46 am

In post 5248, Save The Dragons wrote:this is a misrep i never said you were scum because you had to defend against two teams, i said it doesn't mean anything, you could have been bussed it happens
You said I was scum because I've had to defend myself - which I have had to do
because I have gotten attacked

I've had to defend myself because I've been attacked all game - including by flipped scum of both teams.
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”