Mafia Scum
Moongrass
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #800 (ISO) » Mon Jun 07, 2021 8:17 pm

Post by Moongrass »

In post 497, Free Money Free Tea wrote:VOTE: mastina
This is obvious scum. Serious vote.
In post 501, Free Money Free Tea wrote:mastina has gone straight in to her scum meta with her opening post.
In post 509, Free Money Free Tea wrote:mastina supposedly reads the nonposters as null... then has the nonposter hydra as scum.
In post 533, Free Money Free Tea wrote:Nice the hydra is scum.
In post 534, Free Money Free Tea wrote:And jjh is town.
This is literally their whole in game ISO.

Right so they should have recalibrated their read because they scumread mastina for scumreading hydra, who they also agreed was scum?

It's not terrible reasoning, but it's not exactly a smoking gun either. Wouldn't scum be more conscious of their progression making sense?
Moongrass
Moongrass
Mafia Scum
Moongrass
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #801 (ISO) » Mon Jun 07, 2021 8:18 pm

Post by Moongrass »

I guess we could just assume they're really bad scum?
Mia and Maya Fey
Mia and Maya Fey
Goon
Mia and Maya Fey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #802 (ISO) » Mon Jun 07, 2021 8:19 pm

Post by Mia and Maya Fey »

In post 800, Moongrass wrote:
In post 497, Free Money Free Tea wrote:VOTE: mastina
This is obvious scum. Serious vote.
In post 501, Free Money Free Tea wrote:mastina has gone straight in to her scum meta with her opening post.
In post 509, Free Money Free Tea wrote:mastina supposedly reads the nonposters as null... then has the nonposter hydra as scum.
In post 533, Free Money Free Tea wrote:Nice the hydra is scum.
In post 534, Free Money Free Tea wrote:And jjh is town.
This is literally their whole in game ISO.

Right so they should have recalibrated their read because they scumread mastina for scumreading hydra, who they also agreed was scum?

It's not terrible reasoning, but it's not exactly a smoking gun either. Wouldn't scum be more conscious of their progression making sense?
That’s a good point.
Hydra of Nancy Drew 39(she/her) and DkKoba(they/them)
Mia and Maya Fey
Mia and Maya Fey
Goon
Mia and Maya Fey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #803 (ISO) » Mon Jun 07, 2021 8:20 pm

In post 801, Moongrass wrote:I guess we could just assume they're really bad scum?
That’s very possible.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #804 (ISO) » Mon Jun 07, 2021 8:23 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 797, Mia and Maya Fey wrote:
In post 790, Moongrass wrote:
In post 779, Mia and Maya Fey wrote:
In post 734, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Also we shouldn’t have any early eliminations since scum can still choose and pick their toys to play with for a while so let’s give them less info by vibing a bit more before things get heated. That’s my opinion.
@Moon is this the only reason you unvoted us? Because if you’re actually town here then the 1v1 thing is just going to help scum and I don’t even have a clue what 1v2 even means.
1v2 because you have two heads.

I unvoted because of NSG and Norwegian thinking it's a better idea to wait and see.
Jsyk, this isn’t really giving me a lot of confidence in you town. There is no way everyone who voted us is town and I think you’re possibly trying to set us up for a miselim.

Only reason I’m not voting you is TGP.
What’s TheGoldenParadox got to do with this?
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #805 (ISO) » Mon Jun 07, 2021 8:23 pm

Post by House »

In post 801, Moongrass wrote:I guess we could just assume they're really bad scum?
Or, they're just trying to look productive without actually trying to solve.

Aka, what you said.

Anywho, building a wagon on players, especially early D1, does not have to come from an intent to eliminate them.

Wagons are also useful for investigative purposes. Pressure is a useful tool.
The apology that resulted in my indefinite ban:

https://tinyimg.io/i/ZX5Yjhw.png
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #806 (ISO) » Mon Jun 07, 2021 8:23 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 803, Mia and Maya Fey wrote:
That’s very possible.
Yeah
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Mia and Maya Fey
Mia and Maya Fey
Goon
Mia and Maya Fey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #807 (ISO) » Mon Jun 07, 2021 8:26 pm

Subject: Happy Face Mafia (Game Over)
jjh927 wrote:That's probably enough posts

Titus is looking to try and push wagons on people she thinks are scum, especially when people are voting for people she does not think are scum
She is engaging with people to the end of convincing them of her viewpoint

This is Titus' towngame
Scum!jjh can make extremely townie sounding posts. This post caused me to wrongly tr him, even when I was still unsure on Titus.
Mia and Maya Fey
Mia and Maya Fey
Goon
Mia and Maya Fey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #808 (ISO) » Mon Jun 07, 2021 8:29 pm

In post 804, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 797, Mia and Maya Fey wrote:
In post 790, Moongrass wrote:
In post 779, Mia and Maya Fey wrote:
In post 734, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Also we shouldn’t have any early eliminations since scum can still choose and pick their toys to play with for a while so let’s give them less info by vibing a bit more before things get heated. That’s my opinion.
@Moon is this the only reason you unvoted us? Because if you’re actually town here then the 1v1 thing is just going to help scum and I don’t even have a clue what 1v2 even means.
1v2 because you have two heads.

I unvoted because of NSG and Norwegian thinking it's a better idea to wait and see.
Jsyk, this isn’t really giving me a lot of confidence in you town. There is no way everyone who voted us is town and I think you’re possibly trying to set us up for a miselim.

Only reason I’m not voting you is TGP.
What’s TheGoldenParadox got to do with this?
Everything. Dude deathtunnelled me in tm game so I hardpushed his wagon. I think it’s what Norwee was referring to pre-game when he expressed concern about my tunnelling.
Moongrass
Moongrass
Mafia Scum
Moongrass
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #809 (ISO) » Mon Jun 07, 2021 8:33 pm

Post by Moongrass »

In post 807, Mia and Maya Fey wrote:Subject: Happy Face Mafia (Game Over)

Titus is looking to try and push wagons on people she thinks are scum, especially when people are voting for people she does not think are scum

This is Titus' towngame
Scum!jjh can make extremely townie sounding posts. This post caused me to wrongly tr him, even when I was still unsure on Titus.
I don't think that tone is at all the same as the tone jjh has here. I don't find that post convincingly town although that could be confirmation bias.
Moongrass
Moongrass
Mafia Scum
Moongrass
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #810 (ISO) » Mon Jun 07, 2021 8:35 pm

Post by Moongrass »

In post 491, jjh927 wrote:That's disingenuous

Scum might wish to stand out in order to get townread, or may attract attention even if they do not wish to

I think you have attempted and failed to provide a 'towny' reaction to someone voting you. You are trying way too hard to make people think you do not care about it
For example this isn't flat and overexplaining like the post from the other game.
Moongrass
Moongrass
Mafia Scum
Moongrass
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #811 (ISO) » Mon Jun 07, 2021 8:39 pm

Post by Moongrass »

Maybe jjh was pushing house a bit harder than warranted, but that kind of energy early will implode over time when coming from scum. It's unsustainable. Tldr jjh is not my preferred D1 lim.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #812 (ISO) » Mon Jun 07, 2021 8:39 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 625, House wrote:
In post 624, jjh927 wrote:What do you think of the Fey hydra, House
I'm not familiar enough with the players, especially koba, to have an opinion on them this early.

Also, we haven't directly interacted, so they're not really on my radar, yet.

It's been years since I've played on this site, so as a refresher I'll remind you that a lot of my interactions come from how people talk to or about me because I know my allotment but not others', and how we interact can leak whether they know mine.
Saying you read people based on how they read you is like an loud announcement to please pocket me if you’re town here.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #813 (ISO) » Mon Jun 07, 2021 8:42 pm

Post by House »

In post 812, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 625, House wrote:
In post 624, jjh927 wrote:What do you think of the Fey hydra, House
I'm not familiar enough with the players, especially koba, to have an opinion on them this early.

Also, we haven't directly interacted, so they're not really on my radar, yet.

It's been years since I've played on this site, so as a refresher I'll remind you that a lot of my interactions come from how people talk to or about me because I know my allotment but not others', and how we interact can leak whether they know mine.
Saying you read people based on how they read you is like an loud announcement to please pocket me if you’re town here.
I have no objecting to town pocketing me.

Besides, anyone that has played a game with me can tell you that my pockets are full of holes.

Moongrass
Moongrass
Mafia Scum
Moongrass
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #814 (ISO) » Mon Jun 07, 2021 8:42 pm

Post by Moongrass »

In post 643, jjh927 wrote:Fwiw House I overstated my read on you for the sake of content production to get us out of RVS immediately
Plus I don't see why scum do this.
House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #815 (ISO) » Mon Jun 07, 2021 8:44 pm

Post by House »

In post 814, Moongrass wrote:
In post 643, jjh927 wrote:Fwiw House I overstated my read on you for the sake of content production to get us out of RVS immediately
Plus I don't see why scum do this.
Unless they realized after the fact that they were being a bit extra and needed to do damage control before it was caught out.

Not saying that I believe that's what happened, but it's hypothetically possible.

Moongrass
Moongrass
Mafia Scum
Moongrass
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #816 (ISO) » Mon Jun 07, 2021 8:46 pm

Post by Moongrass »

It's definitely possible. Personally I wouldn't bring more attention to it or close the push down.
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #817 (ISO) » Mon Jun 07, 2021 8:47 pm

Post by jjh927 »

In post 666, Mia and Maya Fey wrote:
In post 421, jjh927 wrote:
In post 386, Mia and Maya Fey wrote:
In post 368, Not Known 15 wrote:VOTE: Norwegian
Superior choice to NM and the Mia hydra.
Deceht choice but why “superior”?

Why is our hydra not a superior choice?
Titus and jjh can both tell you I can be extremely persuasive. @Mastina

I really don’t understand why people are selling us short.
Please don't put words in my mouth, particularly when my disagreement puts me in an awkward position

I haven't noticed you being persuasive in general to other people, and do not personally find you persuasive at all as I tend to focus on logic and your arguments frequently do not make any logical sense
Okay, I’ve been literally counting the minutes that I had to wait to respond to this garbage.

Did I or did I not lead an elim on scum!Bell? Yes Pooky made the case but it got rammed through because of ME! Ditto for Titus no fade but keep pushing this nonsense. I fucking dare you.
You did not. That elim didn't get "rammed" through, although I believe Pooky's case was indeed one of the primary influences. There were two others; Bell played a pretty damn scummy game and has completely distinct town meta, and was a common suspect for a number of players (eg Esooa). The most critical factor in the Bell elim was that Retti hard bussed by gladiating his buddy in a decision that was not particularly popular with myself or Bell's replacement.

You were vocal as the main proponent in the Titus no fade and you can have some limited credit for that one. However, there wasn't really any opposition as there were a lot of people who TRed both Titus and Retti there, and you had 0 opposition from scum as we all got on board for the no lim. In other words, not a lot of people to persuade there
"As best I can tell, jjh is some kind of wizard with mind control powers." -Jingle
House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #818 (ISO) » Mon Jun 07, 2021 8:48 pm

Post by House »

I was basically trolling him for his baseless vote, so it'snot like it was more productive than RVS anyway as I could have done that from either allotment.

Not shading jjh, I just think it's stupid to fabricate an excuse to "end" RVS instead of let it happen organically.

House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #819 (ISO) » Mon Jun 07, 2021 8:49 pm

Post by House »

alignment *

House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #820 (ISO) » Mon Jun 07, 2021 8:50 pm

Post by House »

I swear I'm going to delete allotment from my dictionary.

jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #821 (ISO) » Mon Jun 07, 2021 8:58 pm

Post by jjh927 »

In post 818, House wrote:I was basically trolling him for his baseless vote, so it'snot like it was more productive than RVS anyway as I could have done that from either allotment.

Not shading jjh, I just think it's stupid to fabricate an excuse to "end" RVS instead of let it happen organically.
It doesn't happen 'organically' though. There's always got to be that first push, although the one making it doesn't necessarily have to be self aware of how superficial the push is to achieve this. That being said, I supposed the "natural" end to RVS had I not gone in hard would probably have been Mastina making a readslist based on shitposts and activity and people scumreading her for it.

Plus I hate sitting around in RVS and have been itching for a game to hyperpost in
"As best I can tell, jjh is some kind of wizard with mind control powers." -Jingle
House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #822 (ISO) » Mon Jun 07, 2021 9:04 pm

Post by House »

In post 821, jjh927 wrote:It doesn't happen 'organically' though. There's always got to be that first push, although the one making it doesn't necessarily have to be self aware of how superficial the push is to achieve this.
You say it doesn't happen organically, then describe how it happens organically.

You're funny. I like you. :lol:

jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #823 (ISO) » Mon Jun 07, 2021 9:05 pm

Post by jjh927 »

In post 809, Moongrass wrote:
In post 807, Mia and Maya Fey wrote:Subject: Happy Face Mafia (Game Over)

This is Titus' towngame
I don't think that tone is at all the same as the tone jjh has here. I don't find that post convincingly town although that could be confirmation bias.
Fwiw I was pretty much parroting town!me from team mafia on this one
In post 3227, jjh927 wrote:
I mean, I kinda expect town!Titus to be digging in her heels somewhere on a hard scumread and have somewhere to vote rather than just commenting that both major wagons are likely to be town and ending up voting one of them anyway, although I wouldn't explicitly expect the second thing
House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #824 (ISO) » Mon Jun 07, 2021 9:12 pm

Post by House »

In other news, not a super huge fan of mechanics being introduced after pregame ends, but Jingle is cool so que sera.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”