Mia and Maya Fey
Goon
Mia and Maya Fey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #900 (ISO) » Tue Jun 08, 2021 7:25 am

Post by Mia and Maya Fey »

In post 896, Mia and Maya Fey wrote:
In post 852, jjh927 wrote:As an aside, since this check-in has been requested, Nancy's posting thus far has not influenced my read on the hydra and if anything I'm leaning scum on it

Feels similar to animals upick 2, but with a hint of desperation to hear how I specifically am reading her
@Norwee, what do you think about this? Considering I am playing here exactly like I did in tm and Mr logic who told you that Pine’s role couldn’t possibly be town, is willfully ignoring my play in that game.
viewtopic.php?f=160&t=85647&user_select%5B%5D=31062

@jjh how is my play here more like uPick then this game?
Hydra of Nancy Drew 39(she/her) and DkKoba(they/them)
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #901 (ISO) » Tue Jun 08, 2021 7:28 am

Post by Titus »

VLA until Friday

X post all games
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
cyrus62
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #902 (ISO) » Tue Jun 08, 2021 7:28 am

Post by cyrus62 »

In post 898, Mia and Maya Fey wrote:
In post 853, jjh927 wrote:This is where I'm at right now:

DrippingGoofball
Moongrass
mastina
Gamma Emerald
Titus

House
Free Money Free Tea

Not_Mafia
cyrus62
nomnomnom
Not Known 15

Mia and Maya Fey
@cyrus

I hate to defend jjh here but he has DGB first. Titus should be a null since she hasn’t posted anything ai in the game phase unless I missed it?
your all missing my point why note the stumps anit there why post at all about dgb if we know he is town wouldn't a read be better by having the unknow as your reads instead of the know?
scum cyrus slways kills carls night 1

Cyrus has us as scum together but I'm not sure this guy has the power to rally any votes given his playstyle

nomnomnom:
you made me spit my coffee congratulations
Moongrass
Moongrass
Mafia Scum
Moongrass
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #903 (ISO) » Tue Jun 08, 2021 7:28 am

Post by Moongrass »

In post 894, cyrus62 wrote:
In post 892, Moongrass wrote:
In post 865, cyrus62 wrote:@jjh927 ..... why do you not have dgb as town since the mod told us they were town.
Is this a serious question?
yes due to their post having not mafia at the bottom . another form why even post about dgb since mod told us they were town or are you trying to defend them?
I can't understand you.
Moongrass
Moongrass
Mafia Scum
Moongrass
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #904 (ISO) » Tue Jun 08, 2021 7:30 am

Post by Moongrass »

In post 895, cyrus62 wrote:
In post 893, Mia and Maya Fey wrote:I am telling anyone who knows my meta how to read me. Do a metadive on me, if you seriously doubt this.

I don’t have full reads on D1. I got lucky with Bell because he was super transparent.

I have made sr/sls. If you means trs/tls? I have a lot of nulls but so far liking House and Gamma.

If you have done that and seriously think that my not having full reads on day freaking one when I’m getting idiot pushed means anything - after you have done that metadive - then fucking vote me.
why are you telling people to read you by meta? shouldn't the way you play this game show if you are town or not i think scum would try to deflate their wagon by telling others to read them by meta instead of content.
I understand and like this.
cyrus62
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #905 (ISO) » Tue Jun 08, 2021 7:30 am

Post by cyrus62 »

In post 902, cyrus62 wrote:

DrippingGoofball
Moongrass
mastina
Gamma Emerald
Titus

House
Free Money Free Tea

Not_Mafia
cyrus62
nomnomnom
Not Known 15

Mia and Maya Fey
@cyrus

I hate to defend jjh here but he has DGB first. Titus should be a null since she hasn’t posted anything ai in the game phase unless I missed it?
your all missing my point why note the stumps anit there why post at all about dgb if we know he is town wouldn't a read be better by having the unknow as your reads instead of the know?
nvm i misread not_mafia i thought he was putting the ones at the lower of the list as non scum lol my bad nice name play
Mia and Maya Fey
Mia and Maya Fey
Goon
Mia and Maya Fey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #906 (ISO) » Tue Jun 08, 2021 7:31 am

In post 899, cyrus62 wrote:
In post 897, Mia and Maya Fey wrote:
In post 893, Mia and Maya Fey wrote:I am telling anyone who knows my meta how to read me. Do a metadive on me, if you seriously doubt this.

I don’t have full reads on D1. I got lucky with Bell because he was super transparent.

I have made sr/sls. If you means trs/tls? I have a lot of nulls but so far liking House and Gamma.

If you have done that and seriously think that my not having full reads on day freaking one when I’m getting idiot pushed means anything - after you have done that metadive - then fucking vote me.
why are you telling people to read you by meta? shouldn't the way you play this game show if you are town or not i think scum would try to deflate their wagon by telling others to read them by meta instead of content.
If you want to ignore my meta, don’t blame me.
ok lets try it this way do a meta dive on me and tell me what you find good luck btw as i have a game with over 215 pages under my belt.
Metadives from people I’ve actually played with are obviously superior. My point is that I don’t try to solve when I’m scum. I try to basically look busy and hope no one is the wiser and when confronted I just AtE because I have nothing to back it up. It’s up to everyone who cares about this game if they choose to be lazy or not. FACT: we’re getting wagoned by people who should know this isn’t my scum meta.

I also do in fact look scummy when I’m fighting off bs scumreads, which is why I wanted to be stump, so I could focus on that instead of being distracted.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #907 (ISO) » Tue Jun 08, 2021 7:33 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 894, cyrus62 wrote:
In post 892, Moongrass wrote:
In post 865, cyrus62 wrote:@jjh927 ..... why do you not have dgb as town since the mod told us they were town.
Is this a serious question?
yes due to their post having not mafia at the bottom . another form why even post about dgb since mod told us they were town or are you trying to defend them?
Lmao.
Not Mafia is a player in this game.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Mia and Maya Fey
Mia and Maya Fey
Goon
Mia and Maya Fey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #908 (ISO) » Tue Jun 08, 2021 7:34 am

DrippingGoofball
Moongrass
mastina
Gamma Emerald
Titus

House
Free Money Free Tea

Not_Mafia
cyrus62
nomnomnom
Not Known 15

Mia and Maya Fey
@cyrus

You’re right, I’m not getting it. I don’t understand your point?
Mia and Maya Fey
Mia and Maya Fey
Goon
Mia and Maya Fey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #909 (ISO) » Tue Jun 08, 2021 7:36 am

In post 904, Moongrass wrote:

I understand and like this.
So my gazillion towngames no longer matter, who knew? :shifty:
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #910 (ISO) » Tue Jun 08, 2021 7:38 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 906, Mia and Maya Fey wrote:I also do in fact look scummy when I’m fighting off bs scumreads, which is why I wanted to be stump, so I could focus on that instead of being distracted.
Yes which is why you should stop pointing to meta and just solve. I've already told players to give you space so i can see more of that. Because quite frankly i don't find it super town indicative that you respond and point to meta as you did that as a scum hydra in that other game. What was it called, MBOS?
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Mia and Maya Fey
Mia and Maya Fey
Goon
Mia and Maya Fey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #911 (ISO) » Tue Jun 08, 2021 7:38 am

Not only am I going to double, triple and quadruple down about my meta, I will literally spam this entire game with my past games until some people - assuming they’re not actually scum - buy a fucking clue.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #912 (ISO) » Tue Jun 08, 2021 7:41 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

What game was it? The one where you hydra'd with Noraa.

- Bunno
cyrus62
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #913 (ISO) » Tue Jun 08, 2021 7:43 am

Post by cyrus62 »

In post 908, Mia and Maya Fey wrote:

DrippingGoofball
Moongrass
mastina
Gamma Emerald
Titus

House
Free Money Free Tea

Not_Mafia
cyrus62
nomnomnom
Not Known 15

Mia and Maya Fey
@cyrus

You’re right, I’m not getting it. I don’t understand your point?
basically its a quick read of day 1 and putting the one we all know as town at the top is to make it look like he is shorting . when all he is doing is sheeping or piggy backing off others reads or hoping no one catches on . my 2nd post states who i think is scum and not one of the two have stated other wise or defended themselves
scum cyrus slways kills carls night 1

Cyrus has us as scum together but I'm not sure this guy has the power to rally any votes given his playstyle

nomnomnom:
you made me spit my coffee congratulations
Mia and Maya Fey
Mia and Maya Fey
Goon
Mia and Maya Fey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #914 (ISO) » Tue Jun 08, 2021 7:44 am

In post 910, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 906, Mia and Maya Fey wrote:I also do in fact look scummy when I’m fighting off bs scumreads, which is why I wanted to be stump, so I could focus on that instead of being distracted.
Yes which is why you should stop pointing to meta and just solve. I've already told players to give you space so i can see more of that. Because quite frankly i don't find it super town indicative that you respond and point to meta as you did that as a scum hydra in that other game. What was it called, MBOS?
I was never scum in that game? I’m sorry I can’t think straight when I’m getting run up but I think I’m not playing at all similar to the game I think you’re referring to?

I think jjh has disingenuous takes on me. How am I not solving here? Appealing to my meta doesn’t make all of my other posts disappear.

Am I going to now have to towncase myself or people can just ISO me because I’m very clearly making reads and solving and jjh’s entire read on me specifically is based on meta, so why am I getting shit for that if he isn’t?
Moongrass
Moongrass
Mafia Scum
Moongrass
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #915 (ISO) » Tue Jun 08, 2021 7:45 am

Post by Moongrass »

Not everything revolves around the hydra. But yes relying on meta and sorting, if you can call it that, just the people who voted for you isn't convincing anyone you're town. As I said earlier, if you could engage with others about their posts (try and choose posts not about you) and make some reads it'd make this a lot easier.

To summarise your reads so far you scumread everyone who voted you and townread the two people who wouldn't...

The truth makes cyrus lean town here.
Mia and Maya Fey
Mia and Maya Fey
Goon
Mia and Maya Fey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #916 (ISO) » Tue Jun 08, 2021 7:46 am

In post 912, NorwegianboyEE wrote:What game was it? The one where you hydra'd with Noraa.
You mean PBE? Pooky v FL. BH was in Happy Face.n
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #917 (ISO) » Tue Jun 08, 2021 7:47 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 896, Mia and Maya Fey wrote:
In post 852, jjh927 wrote:As an aside, since this check-in has been requested, Nancy's posting thus far has not influenced my read on the hydra and if anything I'm leaning scum on it

Feels similar to animals upick 2, but with a hint of desperation to hear how I specifically am reading her
@Norwee, what do you think about this? Considering I am playing here exactly like I did in tm and Mr logic who told you that Pine’s role couldn’t possibly be town, is willfully ignoring my play in that game.
I don't think he's specifically ignored it.
@JJH, do you think Nancy's play in Team Mafia has any effect on your read on them here?

- Bunno
Moongrass
Moongrass
Mafia Scum
Moongrass
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #918 (ISO) » Tue Jun 08, 2021 7:48 am

Post by Moongrass »

In post 914, Mia and Maya Fey wrote:Am I going to now have to towncase myself
Please don't. Please just solve beyond your wagon.
Mia and Maya Fey
Mia and Maya Fey
Goon
Mia and Maya Fey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #919 (ISO) » Tue Jun 08, 2021 7:49 am

In post 915, Moongrass wrote:Not everything revolves around the hydra. But yes relying on meta and sorting, if you can call it that, just the people who voted for you isn't convincing anyone you're town. As I said earlier, if you could engage with others about their posts (try and choose posts not about you) and make some reads it'd make this a lot easier.

To summarise your reads so far you scumread everyone who voted you and townread the two people who wouldn't...

The truth makes cyrus lean town here.
And that is different from every game I’ve ever played how exactly?

Did you miss the post where I said that I’m less sus on Tea because I’m more likely to get wrongly sr by people who have no meta on me?

Like at the very least you owe it to me not to misrep my posting here. :/
Mia and Maya Fey
Mia and Maya Fey
Goon
Mia and Maya Fey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #920 (ISO) » Tue Jun 08, 2021 7:51 am

In post 918, Moongrass wrote:
In post 914, Mia and Maya Fey wrote:Am I going to now have to towncase myself
Please don't. Please just solve beyond your wagon.
Well sorry, I tend to have trouble thinking about anything else when I get wrongly pushed.
Moongrass
Moongrass
Mafia Scum
Moongrass
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #921 (ISO) » Tue Jun 08, 2021 7:51 am

Post by Moongrass »

This is incredibly frustrating, to deal with such a self absorbed player.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #922 (ISO) » Tue Jun 08, 2021 7:51 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 916, Mia and Maya Fey wrote:
In post 912, NorwegianboyEE wrote:What game was it? The one where you hydra'd with Noraa.
You mean PBE? Pooky v FL. BH was in Happy Face.n
Ah yes, Polar Bear Express hydra in PookyTheMagicalBear v Flavor Leaf.

viewtopic.php?p=12389612&user_select%5B ... #p12389612
(Nancy was scum)

Idk Nancy, i just find it a tad bit worrying that you make it clear you're only capable of AtE, Omgusing and pointing to town meta, when rolling scum, and that is exactly what you've been doing kinda. And also what you did in the Pooky VS FL game.
I mean, should i give points for lack of self-awareness?

- Bunno
Mia and Maya Fey
Mia and Maya Fey
Goon
Mia and Maya Fey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #923 (ISO) » Tue Jun 08, 2021 7:53 am

In post 921, Moongrass wrote:This is incredibly frustrating, to deal with such a self absorbed player.
It’s not necessary to get mean. I thought we were good after I apologized to you about GS. Because that’s exactly how I would describe your posting in that game.
Moongrass
Moongrass
Mafia Scum
Moongrass
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #924 (ISO) » Tue Jun 08, 2021 7:54 am

Post by Moongrass »

If you want to talk meta Nancy. Your town meta laughs at people pushing you and reduces them down to nothing. This whimpering play so far doesn't reflect your town confidence at all.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”