jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1000 (ISO) » Tue Jun 08, 2021 10:15 am

Post by jjh927 »

I was looking through your profile and found this scumgame of yours. Have you played any other scumgames on site?

Subject: Newbie 1945: EdPysch -(Game Over!)

It looks like you are very self conscious as scum
cyrus62 wrote:m just random and do random things
I think this has the same energy
In post 973, cyrus62 wrote:im up for a cyrus wagon if any one else is lol . but my vote is on jh as they havent provided any real reasoning for their reads also mista just poped off with their read and yet to tell us why. so house tell me are you still sick or did they take care of it on the show. fyi im a wild card and just having fun. .
"As best I can tell, jjh is some kind of wizard with mind control powers." -Jingle
cyrus62
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1001 (ISO) » Tue Jun 08, 2021 10:17 am

Post by cyrus62 »

In post 998, jjh927 wrote:Ah, but you would rather not scumread Mia because they are your scumbuddy, right?

You could stand to be a bit less obvious when you distance.
so not defending some one i have never played with but please do tell me since i stated why i scum read you why you scum read them with out using meta? i mean i know they voted you did you vote them 1st?
scum cyrus slways kills carls night 1

Cyrus has us as scum together but I'm not sure this guy has the power to rally any votes given his playstyle

nomnomnom:
you made me spit my coffee congratulations
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1002 (ISO) » Tue Jun 08, 2021 10:19 am

Post by jjh927 »

I thought you said you had read the whole game?
"As best I can tell, jjh is some kind of wizard with mind control powers." -Jingle
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1003 (ISO) » Tue Jun 08, 2021 10:19 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

VOTE: jjh
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
cyrus62
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1004 (ISO) » Tue Jun 08, 2021 10:21 am

Post by cyrus62 »

In post 1000, jjh927 wrote:I was looking through your profile and found this scumgame of yours. Have you played any other scumgames on site?

Subject: Newbie 1945: EdPysch -(Game Over!)

It looks like you are very self conscious as scum
cyrus62 wrote:m just random and do random things
I think this has the same energy
In post 973, cyrus62 wrote:im up for a cyrus wagon if any one else is lol . but my vote is on jh as they havent provided any real reasoning for their reads also mista just poped off with their read and yet to tell us why. so house tell me are you still sick or did they take care of it on the show. fyi im a wild card and just having fun. .
that seems rather scum like right there i dont do meta never have . yes that was my 2nd time as scum.

Cyrus has us as scum together but I'm not sure this guy has the power to rally any votes given his playstyle

nomnomnom:
cyrus62
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1005 (ISO) » Tue Jun 08, 2021 10:24 am

Post by cyrus62 »

In post 1002, jjh927 wrote:I thought you said you had read the whole game?
oh i did and it seems you think they are scum based on other games but why this one.

nomnomnom:
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1006 (ISO) » Tue Jun 08, 2021 10:25 am

Post by Titus »

In post 958, Mia and Maya Fey wrote:can y'all stop, I got a tilted nancy in my DMs ranting about this game and tbh I'm at the point where I'm also about to slip into toxicity because of this shitwagon on us persisting.

I tried to poke out elsewhere but y'all just hardfocused on us and that's really not helping create a pro-solve environment.

just lay off and trust that we will deliver. Like deadass early game is the worst time to read us and we resolve over time.
I think you both need to chill out. It blocks me from hearing any scumhunting you are doing. You're nowhere near elimination. Rage privately for now. Reads publicly.

This thread is hard enough to follow.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Moongrass
Moongrass
Mafia Scum
Moongrass
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1007 (ISO) » Tue Jun 08, 2021 10:28 am

Post by Moongrass »

In post 1003, Not_Mafia wrote:VOTE: jjh
Wtf?
Moongrass
Moongrass
Mafia Scum
Moongrass
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1008 (ISO) » Tue Jun 08, 2021 10:29 am

Post by Moongrass »

Cyrus is giving me town vibes still.
cyrus62
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1009 (ISO) » Tue Jun 08, 2021 10:35 am

Post by cyrus62 »

In post 1006, Titus wrote:
In post 958, Mia and Maya Fey wrote:can y'all stop, I got a tilted nancy in my DMs ranting about this game and tbh I'm at the point where I'm also about to slip into toxicity because of this shitwagon on us persisting.

I tried to poke out elsewhere but y'all just hardfocused on us and that's really not helping create a pro-solve environment.

just lay off and trust that we will deliver. Like deadass early game is the worst time to read us and we resolve over time.
I think you both need to chill out. It blocks me from hearing any scumhunting you are doing. You're nowhere near elimination. Rage privately for now. Reads publicly.

This thread is hard enough to follow.
rage na im just trying to get more, reads didnt you tell us you were mia for a few days 1st you opp out of being a stump then you tell people to not post so much, if people dont post the game gos steal and its been almost 2 years since i played so im having fun

nomnomnom:
Moongrass
Moongrass
Mafia Scum
Moongrass
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1010 (ISO) » Tue Jun 08, 2021 10:36 am

Post by Moongrass »

VOTE: House
cyrus62
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1011 (ISO) » Tue Jun 08, 2021 10:39 am

Post by cyrus62 »

In post 1010, Moongrass wrote:VOTE: House
can you show me why house is scum please?

nomnomnom:
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1012 (ISO) » Tue Jun 08, 2021 10:39 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 1007, Moongrass wrote:
In post 1003, Not_Mafia wrote:VOTE: jjh
Wtf?
What?
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1013 (ISO) » Tue Jun 08, 2021 10:42 am

Post by jjh927 »

In post 1005, cyrus62 wrote:
oh i did and it seems you think they are scum based on other games but why this one.
In post 550, jjh927 wrote:
In post 511, Mia and Maya Fey wrote:VOTE: jjh
You need to relax my guy. We get it, you're showing you're scumhunting.
This is an awful start
You're accusing me of being more interested in showing people that I am scumhunting than actually scumhunting. Driving the production of content is a serious pro-town motive for what you have accused me of here
In post 517, Mia and Maya Fey wrote:
In post 514, Moongrass wrote:
In post 512, Mia and Maya Fey wrote:
In post 510, Moongrass wrote:
In post 509, Free Money Free Tea wrote:mastina supposedly reads the nonposters as null... then has the nonposter hydra as scum.
Tbh I was scumreading hydra for not posting yet. I was expecting the thread to blow up with them in it.
What are my active site hours?
No idea, that's why I didn't push it. I can see some reason to mastina's reads though.
Then what was your purpose in shading a slot that has yet to post?
It sounds like you are trying to preemptively set up a negative opinion of us and create an expectation.
I hope dearly that's not what you were trying to do, that'd be quite scummy.
Shady shady shade. This is a really bad take in that you are implying Moongrass could be scum for something they considered but didn't actually say.

In post 519, Mia and Maya Fey wrote:If i discourage opinion specifically from you jjh will that make us scum?
Good old fashioned discredit laced with sarcasm

In post 527, Mia and Maya Fey wrote:
In post 524, Moongrass wrote:VOTE: Mia and Maya Fey
VOTE: moongrass
Shame, i was hoping to get more out of you before you cracked from pressure. Seems you're a bundle of nerves.
This feels like you are pretending you are in control when in fact this is pretty much just your attempt at disguising a basic OMGUS vote
In post 530, Mia and Maya Fey wrote:
In post 525, jjh927 wrote:VOTE: Mia and Maya Fey
hook line and sinker :)
As above, people are now voting you and you are trying to pretend you are in control and that this was all part of some master plan

In post 536, Mia and Maya Fey wrote:jjh, i asked you already, what do you hate about our posts?
Is it the fact nancy beat your scumteam just recently and you thought calling her illogical in this pregame was a good idea while she was kicking your ass?
You want to link me to this game you're talking about? The only scumgame I've played in recent memory was just announced as a scum win
cyrus62
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1014 (ISO) » Tue Jun 08, 2021 10:48 am

Post by cyrus62 »

In post 1013, jjh927 wrote:
This is an awful start
You're accusing me of being more interested in showing people that I am scumhunting than actually scumhunting. Driving the production of content is a serious pro-town motive for what you have accused me of here
In post 509, Free Money Free Tea wrote:mastina supposedly reads the nonposters as null... then has the nonposter hydra as scum.
Tbh I was scumreading hydra for not posting yet. I was expecting the thread to blow up with them in it.
No idea, that's why I didn't push it. I can see some reason to mastina's reads though.
It sounds like you are trying to preemptively set up a negative opinion of us and create an expectation.
Shady shady shade. This is a really bad take in that you are implying Moongrass could be scum for something they considered but didn't actually say.

In post 519, Mia and Maya Fey wrote:If i discourage opinion specifically from you jjh will that make us scum?

Shame, i was hoping to get more out of you before you cracked from pressure. Seems you're a bundle of nerves.
This feels like you are pretending you are in control when in fact this is pretty much just your attempt at disguising a basic OMGUS vote
As above, people are now voting you and you are trying to pretend you are in control and that this was all part of some master plan

In post 536, Mia and Maya Fey wrote:jjh, i asked you already, what do you hate about our posts?
Is it the fact nancy beat your scumteam just recently and you thought calling her illogical in this pregame was a good idea while she was kicking your ass?
You want to link me to this game you're talking about? The only scumgame I've played in recent memory was just announced as a scum win
mia why all the vote hoping so fast town doesn't jump around so quick make a vote park it till you find a better place or dont vote . dont just vote hop. i can see why every one thinks your scum but then you run to meta reads .

nomnomnom:
cyrus62
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1015 (ISO) » Tue Jun 08, 2021 11:00 am

Post by cyrus62 »

Spoiler:
In post 1014, cyrus62 wrote:
In post 1013, jjh927 wrote:
This is an awful start

mia why all the vote hoping so fast town doesn't jump around so q
uick make a vote park it till you find a better place or dont vote . dont just vote hop. i can see why every one thinks your scum but then you run to meta reads .
please respond to my question i made it easier on every ones eyes
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1016 (ISO) » Tue Jun 08, 2021 11:08 am

Post by Titus »

Please don't post so much that I miss mastina's replies to me. That's the most understandable thing in the thread given my low energy reserves
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #1017 (ISO) » Tue Jun 08, 2021 11:24 am

Post by Jingle »

Vote Count 1.04
Mia and Maya Fey (3):
, , ,
jjh927 (2):
, ,
House (2):
, ,
mastina (1):
Free Money Free Tea (1):
Moongrass (1):
cyrus62 (1):
Not Known 15 (0):

Not_Mafia (0):

Gamma Emerald (0):

Titus (0):

DrippingGoofball (0):

nomnomnom (0):

No Euphemization (0):

Not Voting (2):
DrippingGoofball, Titus

With 13 alive, it takes
to euphemize and
to have no euphemization.

The deadline for Day 1 is in (expired on 2021-06-17 17:00:00). At Deadline, currently No Euphemization will occur.
This is a Parachute.
House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1018 (ISO) » Tue Jun 08, 2021 11:29 am

Post by House »

In post 960, Mia and Maya Fey wrote:
In post 959, Not Known 15 wrote:
In post 954, House wrote:FMFT & cyrus are the two I'm comfortable voting at this point.
FMFT, okay, but why Cyrus?

FMFT seems to be a very evasive in giving actual reasons for their scumreads.

I ISO'ed Cyrus and didn't find anything suspicious.
FMFT is voting with you - why are you shading them?
No they're not.
The apology that resulted in my indefinite ban:

https://tinyimg.io/i/ZX5Yjhw.png
cyrus62
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1019 (ISO) » Tue Jun 08, 2021 11:31 am

Post by cyrus62 »

In post 1016, Titus wrote:Please don't post so much that I miss mastina's replies to me. That's the most understandable thing in the thread given my low energy reserves
they have made 24 post out of 1016 so if your waiting on them try to iso them unless you are waiting for a post for your (pt) just saying

nomnomnom:
House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1020 (ISO) » Tue Jun 08, 2021 11:32 am

Post by House »

In post 954, House wrote:FMFT & cyrus are the two I'm comfortable voting at this point.

If you were reading my posts, my willingness to see him eliminated shouldn't be any surprise.
In post 950, House wrote:Idk why ppl are town reading cyrus.

I'm not vibing with his posts
at all
Most people, I can understand where they're coming from, but I can't make heads or trails of that dude.

House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1021 (ISO) » Tue Jun 08, 2021 11:33 am

Post by House »

In post 965, Not Known 15 wrote:
In post 960, Mia and Maya Fey wrote:

FMFT is voting with you - why are you shading them?
You mean why I scumread them a bit?
Because not all of my scumreads are perfect. One of you may be very well town. Or not.
Because scum does not always vote town.
Oops, seems I misread 959.

House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1022 (ISO) » Tue Jun 08, 2021 11:35 am

Post by House »

In post 971, Moongrass wrote:
In post 950, House wrote:Idk why ppl are town reading cyrus.

I'm not vibing with his posts
at all
Do you think he's playing with his misunderstanding of the readlists?
I can't even answer that because he's speaking Greek as far as I can tell.

House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1023 (ISO) » Tue Jun 08, 2021 11:40 am

Post by House »

In post 1014, cyrus62 wrote:mia why all the vote hoping so fast town doesn't jump around so quick make a vote park it till you find a better place or dont vote . dont just vote hop.
Oh look.

Something I can follow, and it's proper play scolding. :igmeou:

House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1024 (ISO) » Tue Jun 08, 2021 11:49 am

Post by House »

OK.

I'm off work & finally at home. I'm going to give cyrus another read through now that my attention isn't divided.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”