DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #250 (ISO) » Tue Jun 08, 2021 3:55 pm

Post by DrippingGoofball »

You have a big brane.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
Jake The Wolfie
Jake The Wolfie
he/they
Mafia Scum
Jake The Wolfie
he/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/they

Post Post #251 (ISO) » Tue Jun 08, 2021 4:06 pm

Post by Jake The Wolfie »

Maybe I shouldn't store it inside your head. You always seem to escape my grasp.

i knew i shouldn't have revived you
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #252 (ISO) » Tue Jun 08, 2021 4:22 pm

Post by Roden »

In post 246, Titus wrote:
In post 242, Roden wrote:
In post 241, Titus wrote:VOTE: Roden

Who do you think is the best vote to shake things up?
If the question is for me, I've already laid down my vote. DGB, if not a Traitor, is still coming off very anti-town, and they're not doing anything to change that. And I wasn't the one to suggest it in the first place either, since their actions were confusing me until the possibility of them being a Traitor came up.
I didn't ask vote to eliminate. I asked for your vote if you were causing drama for drama's sake to get reads.

This traitor thing is bleh.
I wasn't trying to cause drama tbh. I pushed on something that pinged me and felt better on keeping it up when I got pushed back on it.

I don't think the Traitor thing is guaranteed, and I don't want to tunnel on it. It's why I keep asking for what others think. What about it is bleh to you?
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #253 (ISO) » Tue Jun 08, 2021 4:55 pm

Post by Roden »

In post 247, Rannygazoo wrote:
In post 240, Roden wrote:I have very little reason not to believe the Miller claim, but it isn't confirmed to me. I don't think I can confirm that with any role Day 1 unless I'm scum. (If I'm wrong, someone correct me. I suppose you could argue I'm Informed but that would be weird to be Informed about an Informed role.)
You were acting like the miller claim was above reproach. With very few exceptions, only scum knows who is town at this point.
Sorry, I don't mean to say we should 100% trust T3. I just think it's very unlikely for him to lie about it Page 1 when he had zero attention on him. My main issue was DGB's logic of policy voting him to confirm him as town without even giving the game state a chance to unfold.
You can't imaginary self meta yourself out of this. Scum will push to elim some slots and buddy other slots and generally try to blend in. They don't try to elim everyone indiscriminately. I see no reason why you and T3 can't be scum partners.
I mean, I guess? It's possible we're scum partners but you didn't even imply that with your reasoning before. Either way it isn't really an imaginary meta, I don't think scum benefits at all from resisting a vote against a claimed Miller. And in your scenario where we're both scum, it's a terrible play to openly defend your scum buddy page 1, even if I could somehow get away with it in that hypothetical scenario it would still only hurt me in the long term. Potentially losing trust Day 1 has literally zero benefits, and I clearly wasn't the only one against it so I have no reason to speak up if I'm scum anyway. So what does scum!me gain from making that kind of play?
I can't speak for DGB, but in general, a vote with an explanation is not an attempt to end the day.
Didn't say it was. It's still anti-town to do and they made a point of wanting to push T3 first.
Why should I be obligated to fuss over it? DGB got into that mess partly because of my question. I didn't have anything else to add. I didn't think it was scummy either.

I don't think I'm "immediately jumping on you". I think I've been patient.

The accusations as DGB being traitor are just hot air as far as I'm concerned. DGB said some things that can be intrepreted as antitown, and someone was like "that's so bad that DGB must be signalling to scum". It's just far-fetched.
It just doesn't sit right that you don't think you should question DGB's trustworthiness but you think I should question T3's.

The "immediate jump on me" comes from me pointing out that I think your likeliness of being scum depends on DGB's flip. Two quick votes in succession like that just doesn't look good.

The DGB Traitor scenario isn't really that simple either. I commented that despite DGB coming off as anti-town, I wasn't necessarily reading them as scum. You can see with the posts starting where Jake and I talk about it and how the logic of the situation made no sense to me until the possibility of the Traitor came up.
However, I do see how DGB's last vote plays into your theory. If DGB is mafia or traitor, then by associating with me, it can clear itself if I'm eliminated and you see I'm town. I'm probably just being paranoid, though.
Tbh I feel paranoid just saying that this reads as distancing. It is possible we're both town and DGB is taking advantage of that though.
Jessica Rabbit
Jessica Rabbit
She/Her
Goon
Jessica Rabbit
She/Her
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #254 (ISO) » Tue Jun 08, 2021 7:28 pm

Post by Jessica Rabbit »

DGB, do you or do you not think a miller should claim on D1?
I’m not bad, I’m just drawn that way.
Egix96
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #255 (ISO) » Tue Jun 08, 2021 8:18 pm

Post by Egix96 »

In post 245, Jake The Wolfie wrote:I think Roden is likely to be Town here. Their mindset seems to be very town-oriented and in good faith, especially in post 240.
Yeah. I really don't get why Titus just jumped on him there.
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #256 (ISO) » Tue Jun 08, 2021 8:32 pm

Post by VFP »

Well I don't think Ranny and DGB are S/S here with that voting.
Same with either slot on Roden since scum theatre wouldn't be needed there.
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #257 (ISO) » Tue Jun 08, 2021 8:36 pm

Post by geraintm »

i hate this post
In post 249, Jake The Wolfie wrote:
In post 248, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 247, Rannygazoo wrote:If DGB is mafia or traitor, then by associating with me, it can clear itself if I'm eliminated and you see I'm town.
How does that work?
Quantum Mafchanics.
i liek this post

i'm bred by the drama from overnight. i dont think it leads anywhere today
Jessica Rabbit
Jessica Rabbit
She/Her
Goon
Jessica Rabbit
She/Her
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #258 (ISO) » Tue Jun 08, 2021 8:49 pm

Post by Jessica Rabbit »

I like egix, jake and vfp the most rn. I didn’t really like DGB’s wanted to lim T3 based on the miller claim. You should only lim a miller claim for the same reasons as anyone else - because you actually think they’re scum and it seemed to me that DGB’s sole reason for pushing T3 was the claim. If she gave other reasons for this, I don’t recall.
I’m not bad, I’m just drawn that way.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #259 (ISO) » Wed Jun 09, 2021 12:15 am

In post 254, Jessica Rabbit wrote:DGB, do you or do you not think a miller should claim on D1?
Of course.

Does that make miller a great claim for scum to hide behind? Yes/no
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #260 (ISO) » Wed Jun 09, 2021 12:27 am

Rannygazoo is super town.

Jessica is scum low-effort parroting Captain Obvious stuff from the game.

It's worse than unoriginal thinking, it's a complete disinterest in game solving. It's so timid, like trying so hard not to draw attention that it has the opposite effect. She already knows who the scum is and she's afraid to give them up.

VOTE: Jessica Rabbit

I enjoy giving people whiplash with my votes but I cannot imagine anything scummier than that aside from a confession with the names of the buddies and the mod having to shut the game :lol:

bugspray
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #261 (ISO) » Wed Jun 09, 2021 12:54 am

Post by bugspray »

In post 252, Roden wrote:I wasn't trying to cause drama tbh
do townies ever say thisa
MY PRONOUNS ARE THEY/THEM

do not assume my posts follow coherency they do not imagine that every time i post i put half of my knowledge into a clone and then the clone murders me
Umlaut
Umlaut
Jack of All Trades
Umlaut
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #262 (ISO) » Wed Jun 09, 2021 3:18 am

Post by Umlaut »

Seeking a replacement for cw357.
“There are two kinds of people in this world: those who say, ‘There are two kinds of people in this world: those who say there are two kinds of people in this world,
and the other kind,
’ and those who
don’t
say. Well, then there’s me.” — J.R. “Bob” Dobbs
Jake The Wolfie
Jake The Wolfie
he/they
Mafia Scum
Jake The Wolfie
he/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #263 (ISO) » Wed Jun 09, 2021 3:23 am

In post 260, DrippingGoofball wrote:Rannygazoo is super town.

Jessica is scum low-effort parroting Captain Obvious stuff from the game.

It's worse than unoriginal thinking, it's a complete disinterest in game solving. It's so timid, like trying so hard not to draw attention that it has the opposite effect. She already knows who the scum is and she's afraid to give them up.

VOTE: Jessica Rabbit

I enjoy giving people whiplash with my votes but I cannot imagine anything scummier than that aside from a confession with the names of the buddies and the mod having to shut the game :lol:
Or maybe Jessèca hasn't been paying much attention to the game (which explains why they got prodded) so they gave out something quick and dirty so that theybwouldn't get repped.
Jake The Wolfie
Jake The Wolfie
he/they
Mafia Scum
Jake The Wolfie
he/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #264 (ISO) » Wed Jun 09, 2021 3:24 am

In post 261, bugspray wrote:
I'm not sure what scum vibes you're getting from it.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #265 (ISO) » Wed Jun 09, 2021 3:34 am

Post by Titus »

In post 252, Roden wrote:

If the question is for me, I've already laid down my vote. DGB, if not a Traitor, is still coming off very anti-town, and they're not doing anything to change that. And I wasn't the one to suggest it in the first place either, since their actions were confusing me until the possibility of them being a Traitor came up.
I didn't ask vote to eliminate. I asked for your vote if you were causing drama for drama's sake to get reads.

I wasn't trying to cause drama tbh. I pushed on something that pinged me and felt better on keeping it up when I got pushed back on it.

I don't think the Traitor thing is guaranteed, and I don't want to tunnel on it. It's why I keep asking for what others think. What about it is bleh to you?
You don't want to tunnel on it but you keep bringing focus on it. Here's a way to not tunnel on it, stop talking about it. Traitor comments waste time unless one flips.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #266 (ISO) » Wed Jun 09, 2021 3:36 am

Post by Titus »

In post 264, Jake The Wolfie wrote:
In post 261, bugspray wrote:
I'm not sure what scum vibes you're getting from it.
It's sorta a fair response to get defensive if he thought I was implying he was causing drama, so I left it out of my prior post.

I wasn't accusing him of starting drama. I was asking him what he'd do to shake up the game to get a read.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #267 (ISO) » Wed Jun 09, 2021 3:38 am

Post by Titus »

In post 263, Jake The Wolfie wrote:Or maybe Jessèca hasn't been paying much attention to the game (which explains why they got prodded) so they gave out something quick and dirty so that theybwouldn't get repped.
That's probably the truth regardless of alignment. Still replacements and prod dodgers tend to be scum so DGB has a point.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Jake The Wolfie
Jake The Wolfie
he/they
Mafia Scum
Jake The Wolfie
he/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #268 (ISO) » Wed Jun 09, 2021 3:48 am

In post 265, Titus wrote:
In post 252, Roden wrote:

You don't want to tunnel on it but you keep bringing focus on it. Here's a way to not tunnel on it, stop talking about it. Traitor comments waste time unless one flips.
I disagree, there probably is a traitor in the game and the scum accidentally let that information slip.
Titus wrote:
In post 263, Jake The Wolfie wrote:Or maybe Jessèca hasn't been paying much attention to the game (which explains why they got prodded) so they gave out something quick and dirty so that theybwouldn't get repped.
That's probably the truth regardless of alignment. Still replacements and prod dodgers tend to be scum so DGB has a point.
I haven't seen a statistical analysis detailing the amount of scum that get repped or prod dodge, so I'm trying not to let that impact my reads.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #269 (ISO) » Wed Jun 09, 2021 3:49 am

Post by Titus »

Who are your suspects then Jake?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #270 (ISO) » Wed Jun 09, 2021 3:55 am

How did "the scum let that information slip" ???

DETAILS PLS

T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #271 (ISO) » Wed Jun 09, 2021 5:16 am

Post by T3 »

Roden is town by meta.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #272 (ISO) » Wed Jun 09, 2021 5:17 am

In post 271, T3 wrote:Roden is town by meta.
Meta is rubbish.

cw357
cw357
Goon
cw357
Goon
Goon

Post Post #273 (ISO) » Wed Jun 09, 2021 5:30 am

Post by cw357 »

I’m going to read up on what’s happened;sorry for being inactive
I’m also on mobile :/
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #274 (ISO) » Wed Jun 09, 2021 5:33 am

Post by VFP »

Welcome back to the game I guess.
Might want to check first with the mod if you can post though.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”