Large Normal 233 | Random videos I liked | Over !

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1575 (ISO) » Wed Jun 09, 2021 8:21 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1572, Vaxkiller wrote:Not sure if that's going to happen unless dunn gets in here and shines like a diamond.
In post 1573, Vaxkiller wrote:That post was in response to you nero. Out of curiosity, why?
why what?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1576 (ISO) » Wed Jun 09, 2021 8:22 am

Post by Titus »

I think the Dunn wagon is bad now.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1577 (ISO) » Wed Jun 09, 2021 8:23 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1576, Titus wrote:I think the Dunn wagon is bad now.
y?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #1578 (ISO) » Wed Jun 09, 2021 8:27 am

Post by T3 »

In post 1550, Save The Dragons wrote:fuckin' christ i never got this much shit for a vote before why in fuck's name is t3 so protected
Hi.

Really though, me not doing much is more because of the pace of the game and not ai.
Vaxkiller
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1579 (ISO) » Wed Jun 09, 2021 8:27 am

Post by Vaxkiller »

In post 1575, Nero Cain wrote:why what?
Why titus?
Vaxkiller is not anti-vaccine, he is a killer of Vax machines.

Games played.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1580 (ISO) » Wed Jun 09, 2021 8:28 am

Post by Nero Cain »

VOTE: andre

i wonder if he'll show up

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1581 (ISO) » Wed Jun 09, 2021 8:28 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1577, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 1576, Titus wrote:I think the Dunn wagon is bad now.
y?
Because it sprang up only after Chaos did and was a counter.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

ChaosOmega
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1582 (ISO) » Wed Jun 09, 2021 8:28 am

Post by ChaosOmega »

In post 1369, Titus wrote:Anya - Null started town
T3 - Only became active after my vla, gtmh town
Save The Dragons - null
Derek12 - lean scum due to no posts

Dwlee99 - I felt they were scum at first, now I am iffy. Would flip for VCA but not strong.
Dragon of the West - Town
Rathe - Would compromise here
ssbm_Kyouko - hasn't done anything since hood discussion, null
Andresvmb - What I did see I liked
Dunnstral - I don't recall him negatively. He did have posts on my vla

nomnomnom, replacing LordEvan - Raging town
DrippingGoofball - Town
Titus - Town
Nero Cain - Needs a bullet to the head
VFP, replacing hugsandchocolate - Moderate town
osuka - moderate town
petapan - I felt his intro was super scummy but him standing up to Nero is super townie
Bolding mine. You seemed to be against Dunn's wagon before there was a wagon, why say it's bad now? Also, it reads as though you differentiate my slot with Dunn by saying that he had posted and it didn't strike you negatively. Was there anything about his posting that struck you positively? If not, explain the read difference between the 2 slots.
Is it any wonder things seem so awry? We swim in a sea of confusion and don't have to think to survive, so nobody listens!
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #1583 (ISO) » Wed Jun 09, 2021 8:30 am

Post by T3 »

In post 1539, ChaosOmega wrote:
In post 1523, T3 wrote:
In post 1489, ChaosOmega wrote:I read through the whole game last night, but got distracted and also my eyes glazed over reading all of this. I want to go back over the nom and VFP thing, but at first blush it reads as TvT.

VOTE: Dunnstral

There's been multiple lurkers this game, but Dunn has been active lurking the entire day posting essentially 0 content. Not crazy about Titus either, but I'm usually not in games we've played together, and the claim makes me less interested going that direction. T3 has pinged me, but he seems to be in a lot of people's town piles and we're close to deadline, so I'll table that for the time being.
VOTE: choas
What about my post did you find scummy?
The point about dunn. Like it was true but you triedto paint it as scummier than it actualy was
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1584 (ISO) » Wed Jun 09, 2021 8:31 am

Post by Titus »

In general, if there's activity and nothing negative, I put the slot as town as the majority of players are town. I just don’t see a reason for a Dunn wagon.

Now that you're beetlejuicing and wagoned Dunn springs up.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #1585 (ISO) » Wed Jun 09, 2021 8:34 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

Sometimes counterwagons bring a wagon from town to scum and that is good.
I prefer they, thanks :)
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1586 (ISO) » Wed Jun 09, 2021 8:37 am

Post by Nero Cain »

what if Titus is just scum that's poo-pooing a Dunn wagon b/c she knows it flips town?

ChaosOmega
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1587 (ISO) » Wed Jun 09, 2021 8:40 am

Post by ChaosOmega »

In post 1584, Titus wrote:In general, if there's activity and nothing negative, I put the slot as town as the majority of players are town. I just don’t see a reason for a Dunn wagon.

Now that you're beetlejuicing and wagoned Dunn springs up.
So your baseline for activity is posting more than literally nothing?

I don't know what you're implying with the 2nd part. What is the relationship between my entrance to the game and the Dunn wagon? I mean, I voted for Dunn, so there's a connection in that respect, but it seems like there's something else you mean with this.
Is it any wonder things seem so awry? We swim in a sea of confusion and don't have to think to survive, so nobody listens!
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1588 (ISO) » Wed Jun 09, 2021 8:40 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1579, Vaxkiller wrote:
In post 1575, Nero Cain wrote:why what?
Why titus?
b/c I feel it in my gut.

its mainly
In post 929, Titus wrote:
In post 928, Nero Cain wrote:Why does a bad push=scum? That's kinda a fallacy guy.

Why is nom town?
Why do you acknowledge this yet try to force me into a conclusion on your play?
like this post is pretty nonsensical.

and then when I asked how I was trying to "force her into a conclusion" and got no response I asked her again later and I got.
In post 1264, Titus wrote:We went over that already.
She's blatantly lying and being dismissive and trying to avoid confrontation.

I could point out some other bad posts but it's mainly this.

ChaosOmega
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1589 (ISO) » Wed Jun 09, 2021 8:49 am

Post by ChaosOmega »

In post 1583, T3 wrote:
In post 1539, ChaosOmega wrote:
In post 1523, T3 wrote:
In post 1489, ChaosOmega wrote:I read through the whole game last night, but got distracted and also my eyes glazed over reading all of this. I want to go back over the nom and VFP thing, but at first blush it reads as TvT.

VOTE: Dunnstral

There's been multiple lurkers this game, but Dunn has been active lurking the entire day posting essentially 0 content. Not crazy about Titus either, but I'm usually not in games we've played together, and the claim makes me less interested going that direction. T3 has pinged me, but he seems to be in a lot of people's town piles and we're close to deadline, so I'll table that for the time being.
VOTE: choas
What about my post did you find scummy?
The point about dunn. Like it was true but you triedto paint it as scummier than it actualy was
So to you, is Dunn posting in other games but avoiding this one NAI or suspicious, but not majorly so?

Also, what is your current read of peta?
Anya
Anya
Mafia Scum
Anya
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1590 (ISO) » Wed Jun 09, 2021 8:51 am

Post by Anya »

happy to purge omega he ignored my read list request
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1591 (ISO) » Wed Jun 09, 2021 8:55 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1589, ChaosOmega wrote:is Dunn posting in other games but avoiding this one NAI or suspicious
so is andre

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1592 (ISO) » Wed Jun 09, 2021 9:05 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1581, Titus wrote:Because it sprang up only after Chaos did and was a counter.
ok, who are the scum pushing a Dunn wagon?

ChaosOmega
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1593 (ISO) » Wed Jun 09, 2021 9:06 am

Post by ChaosOmega »

In post 1591, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 1589, ChaosOmega wrote:is Dunn posting in other games but avoiding this one NAI or suspicious
so is andre
Good call, I overlooked that. I looked over Andre again from your mention of him in but didn't check other activity. I didn't get strong scum vibes from him in my initial read through because his defense of the nom slot seemed like a weird choice for scum to stick out their neck and make in that way, but I'm not really sold on it anymore.
In post 1590, Anya wrote:happy to purge omega he ignored my read list request
Did I hurt your feelings? It should be pretty clear from my ISO who I'm scumreading, I have a couple town reads I don't feel the need to divulge, and a decent chunk of the game is still up in the air for me.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1594 (ISO) » Wed Jun 09, 2021 9:08 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1592, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 1581, Titus wrote:Because it sprang up only after Chaos did and was a counter.
ok, who are the scum pushing a Dunn wagon?
I'd say STD and or Vax but my theory existed before they voted and I townread the people voting before them so there's a bit of cogdis there.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1595 (ISO) » Wed Jun 09, 2021 9:10 am

Post by Nero Cain »

If nom and/or Rathe were both town I don't think its a particularly bad play from a scum POV to push us for and defend/buddy nom. I think it would have been interesting to hear who he thinks is scum for pushing nom when like half the thread did but he won't post here.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1596 (ISO) » Wed Jun 09, 2021 9:18 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I could also see why it might make him town but I don't want to get too close to talking about ongoing games that's why he's a good investigation 2night

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1597 (ISO) » Wed Jun 09, 2021 9:22 am

Post by Nero Cain »

i might just hammer Dunn here, so fucking sick of this lurk fest

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1598 (ISO) » Wed Jun 09, 2021 9:27 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

VOTE: Dunn

HAMMER
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1599 (ISO) » Wed Jun 09, 2021 9:29 am

Post by Nero Cain »

i need someone not already on his wagon to vote so i can hammer

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”