Sigmund
Sigmund
Goon
Sigmund
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4200 (ISO) » Wed Jun 09, 2021 7:29 pm

Post by Sigmund »

In post 4198, Guillotina wrote:For the record if Sigmund is not nightkilled tonight, he is scum, no town doctor survives more than two nights after claiming.
yea I'm sure I claimed doctor in order to get my scum partner eliminated instead of me and put a timer on my own life

that's such genius scum play.

clap clap clap
Sigmund
Sigmund
Goon
Sigmund
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4201 (ISO) » Wed Jun 09, 2021 7:30 pm

Post by Sigmund »

I'm just reading long ass back and forths you had with LLD/Titus about why you didn't want to eliminate Anya and like if you're actually town and you play this way

the problem in this game is YOU
Sigmund
Sigmund
Goon
Sigmund
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4202 (ISO) » Wed Jun 09, 2021 7:31 pm

Post by Sigmund »

Like I can believe a certain level of tunneledness if you thought one of me/flea was scum, but like you didn't even believe that, you kept flipping back and forth between me and flea like you couldn't make up your damn mind.

So why would you be so resistant to voting Anya when LLD/Titus expressed conviction there if all you have on your end is a 50/50?
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He

Post Post #4203 (ISO) » Wed Jun 09, 2021 7:35 pm

Post by Guillotina »

In post 4199, Sigmund wrote:
In post 4197, Guillotina wrote:Eeeeh? I didnt defend Anya. I just didnt care for her yeet as much as i cared for yours or Flea. GTFOH
That's actually worse than saying she's town and making a case for it.
Why is it worse having a conviction to my own reads? Huh? Just because im town it does not mean im required to sheep others into a wagon that i dont believe in.

Oh and Toog saying that im scum does not worry me because he was wrong and you implying that he is dead because he did is laughable. When i rand scum i kill real threats to my wincon, loud voices, town leaders etc. Not players with little thread presence and zero clout like Toog (no offense to the player).
The way i see it, Toog was killed so scum could point it out to incriminate me, guess who is the first to raise that up. You!

Rest my case on that matter.
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4204 (ISO) » Wed Jun 09, 2021 7:39 pm

Post by Guillotina »

In post 4200, Sigmund wrote:
In post 4198, Guillotina wrote:For the record if Sigmund is not nightkilled tonight, he is scum, no town doctor survives more than two nights after claiming.
yea I'm sure I claimed doctor in order to get my scum partner eliminated instead of me and put a timer on my own life

that's such genius scum play.

clap clap clap
If you are scum you claimed doctor to buy time. No one is gonna yeet a doctor after claiming because townies cant afford to gamethrow if the claim is true, but we also assume that scum does not let a town doctor claim live because that is playing against their own wincon. When it does not happen, it always leads to that claim being a fake one from scum and i will die on that hill.
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4205 (ISO) » Wed Jun 09, 2021 7:40 pm

Post by Guillotina »

In post 4202, Sigmund wrote:Like I can believe a certain level of tunneledness if you thought one of me/flea was scum, but like you didn't even believe that, you kept flipping back and forth between me and flea like you couldn't make up your damn mind.

So why would you be so resistant to voting Anya when LLD/Titus expressed conviction there if all you have on your end is a 50/50?
Well, im town. I would be more consistent with TMI, but unfortunately i dont have it.
Sigmund
Sigmund
Goon
Sigmund
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4206 (ISO) » Wed Jun 09, 2021 7:43 pm

Post by Sigmund »

In post 4204, Guillotina wrote:If you are scum you claimed doctor to buy time. No one is gonna yeet a doctor after claiming because townies cant afford to gamethrow if the claim is true, but we also assume that scum does not let a town doctor claim live because that is playing against their own wincon. When it does not happen, it always leads to that claim being a fake one from scum and i will die on that hill.
buy time for what?

the only 2 wagons were me/anya tied at 9 with like 10 hours to go until deadline

I claim doctor, she dies.

Why the F would I claim doctor and put a timer on my own life to get my own scum teammate killed?

I'm not a fucking moron
Sigmund
Sigmund
Goon
Sigmund
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4207 (ISO) » Wed Jun 09, 2021 7:44 pm

Post by Sigmund »

In post 4203, Guillotina wrote:Why is it worse having a conviction to my own reads? Huh? Just because im town it does not mean im required to sheep others into a wagon that i dont believe in.
how the f did you have conviction in your reads?

you were switching between me and flea like a fish looking for water
Sigmund
Sigmund
Goon
Sigmund
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4208 (ISO) » Wed Jun 09, 2021 7:45 pm

Post by Sigmund »

In post 4203, Guillotina wrote:Oh and Toog saying that im scum does not worry me because he was wrong and you implying that he is dead because he did is laughable. When i rand scum i kill real threats to my wincon, loud voices, town leaders etc. Not players with little thread presence and zero clout like Toog (no offense to the player).
The way i see it, Toog was killed so scum could point it out to incriminate me, guess who is the first to raise that up. You!

Rest my case on that matter.
I didn't even know I was the first one to point it out since I've literally not read a single page of D2.

also I'm town.
WhemeStar
WhemeStar
Survivor
WhemeStar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4209 (ISO) » Wed Jun 09, 2021 8:29 pm

Post by WhemeStar »

Guillo did you not read what I said about scum possible role blocker?
Im a dog that quacks
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4210 (ISO) » Wed Jun 09, 2021 9:59 pm

Post by Farkran »

In post 4145, unwnd wrote:
MOD EVENTHotfix VC, story will resume in the next one...

Votecount 2.1

MURDERCAT [7]: Lady lambdadelta, notscience, Farkran, Dunnstral, Sigmund, Chara, NDMath
NDMath [4]: WhemeStar, Artemiana, Guillotina, Titus
Titus [2]: Bell, Ircher
Ircher [2]: morph the cat, Thestatusquo
Dunnstral [1]: White Fire
Bell [1]: MURDERCAT

Not voting (2): Bingle, Something_Smart

With 20 alive it takes 11 to eliminate. Stratum 3 ends in (expired on 2021-06-14 22:25:25).
In post 3269, unwnd wrote:
Final Votecount 1.14

Adventurers
:

Anya [13]: Ircher, Lady Lambdadelta, Titus, Bell, Sigmund, Dunnstral, notscience, Something_Smart, Artemiana, Bingle, Whemestar, Flea The Magician, Toogeloo
[Hammer!]

Sigmund [5]: Save the Dragons, Flea the Magician, NDMath, MURDERCAT, Thestatusquo
Flea the Magician [4]: White Fire, Farkran, Chara, Guillotina
Lady Lambdadelta [1]: Anya

Not Voting [1]: Not_Mafia, morph the cat
Cross-examination of last VC vs Anya hammer VC makes me say that 1 scum out of {mc, ndmath} is almost guaranteed, probably not both scum

They were both on sigmund in d1 and i think sigmund is the most town out of the {sigmund, flea} pair, although i wouldn't say they are necessarily t/s, just that flea is more likely to be scum imo
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: Fae/Faer

Post Post #4211 (ISO) » Thu Jun 10, 2021 12:13 am

Post by Flea The Magician »

still no effort to catchup, the illness and exhaustion is real -.-;

Whats the MC case seeing as this is apparently the wagon of choice?
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4212 (ISO) » Thu Jun 10, 2021 12:13 am

still no effort to catchup, the illness and exhaustion is real -.-;

Whats the MC case seeing as this is apparently the wagon of choice?
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4213 (ISO) » Thu Jun 10, 2021 1:17 am

@MOD V/LA 14-16 June
borkjerfkin
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
Xenophile
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #4214 (ISO) » Thu Jun 10, 2021 1:57 am

Post by borkjerfkin »

Mod Event
Don't care what you say
Even when ninety-four out
Gotta have coffee

Votecount 2.2

Adventurers
:

MURDERCAT [8]: Lady lambdadelta, notscience, Farkran, Dunnstral, Sigmund, Chara, NDMath, WhemeStar
Ircher [3]: morph the cat, Thestatusquo, Guillotina
NDMath [2]: Artemiana, Titus
Titus [2]: Bell, Ircher
Bell [1]: MURDERCAT
Dunnstral [1]: White Fire

Not voting [3]: Bingle, Something_Smart, Flea the Magician

Please let me know if you see errors and I'll do my utmost to fix

With 20 alive it takes 11 to eliminate. Stratum 2 ends in (expired on 2021-06-14 22:25:25).
Last edited by borkjerfkin on Thu Jun 10, 2021 2:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
beefycheese
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #4215 (ISO) » Thu Jun 10, 2021 2:05 am

Post by Bell »

VOTE: Murderkitty
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4216 (ISO) » Thu Jun 10, 2021 3:04 am

Post by Guillotina »

In post 3646, WhemeStar wrote:
In post 3635, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 3630, WhemeStar wrote:Okay so my innate ability allows me to see stuff that may have happened to my target.

I target sigmund last night

I got - Alone but troubled. The scenery is filled with clouds. He tries his best, but his best was not needed.

ANYONE WANNA HELP TELL ME WTF THIS MEANS
Uhhh

No one visited them and they submitted an action but it was unsuccessful?

Maybe?

IDFK that is some cryptic shit
Thats why I think scum has a roleblocker? Thats all I could get out of it is that he was roleblocked.
I thought about the roleblocker theory but here is the thing, why not roleblock and nightkill the doctor?
Why kill Toog and STD? Std was suspected by quite a few people, scum would see that player as mischop push?
What did they do those kills instead of going for the claim PR or our town leaders?

If I was scum and i got a roleblocker, i would both roleblock and nightkill the doctor claim. This is assuming they also have a killing role, because otherwise why roleblock the doctor if the only have one kill at their disposal.
But say the have a factional and some sort of vig, I would kill the doc and someone else whom i consider important, why instead just RB the doc and kill STD and Toog? Why? What’s the connection?

Also in the OP it says that only two actions have mortal consequences, the yeet and the factional kill. So... how did one of them die? Did they get attacked by multiple people as in Mafia ganged up on them?
Or was STD who had been suspected on D1 actually ganged up by multiple townies? No. That would take coordination though. No?
MURDERCAT
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #4217 (ISO) » Thu Jun 10, 2021 3:21 am

Post by MURDERCAT »

In post 4101, Bell wrote:Yeah okay murderkitty. I think you need to rethink that not claiming thing. I suspect only morph might defend you at this point and they seem to pointedly not be doing that.
No, the role is useless if I claim. If I use the claim to survive it does nothing, people will just suspect me later
GTKAMURDERCAT

Retired from playing, find me on discord
MURDERCAT
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4218 (ISO) » Thu Jun 10, 2021 3:24 am

Post by MURDERCAT »

In post 4168, Bell wrote:Yes, same. I think he finds ways to contribute as town though that he hasn't done here. On the other hand, I am fully aware that maybe he's doing with IRL stuff and hat's adding in an additional component.
I am planning a move and trying to find subletters (hence V/LA), but luckily that is all settled now
GTKAMURDERCAT

MURDERCAT
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4219 (ISO) » Thu Jun 10, 2021 3:26 am

Post by MURDERCAT »

In post 4189, Chara wrote:what is town murdercat going for this game? zeroing in on the anya wagon makes sense, but doing it to the exclusion of anything else, and defending the takes that didn't go down well with "but i'm only looking at anya's wagon specifically" are what i don't like.
Did the same thing in death curse
GTKAMURDERCAT

MURDERCAT
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4220 (ISO) » Thu Jun 10, 2021 3:27 am

Post by MURDERCAT »

I will have time to continue my analysis tonight and then I will analyze my wagon, if anyone hammers before that I'm gunna be pissed
GTKAMURDERCAT

Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #4221 (ISO) » Thu Jun 10, 2021 3:33 am

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 4099, Artemiana wrote:
In post 3943, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 3892, Artemiana wrote:VOTE: dunnstral
You don't want this
I'm not sure what i want at the moment, but what i do know is that im not going give you a pass based off a weak reach out.
In post 3950, Dunnstral wrote:Middle of the pack reads where I'm not taking a hard town or scum stance:
Farkran
Sigmund (They have the wagon situation and claim d1 in their favor)
Notscience
Artemenia
Flea (almost a scumread)
And that half baked reach out doesnr make a whole lot of sense when you take this into consideration
In post 3973, Flea The Magician wrote:*waves* Arte just uses my pronouns instead of my name kinda cute ^_^
Your pronoun beinf unique makes it an easy identifier. Imagine me calling a person "town him" or " town her" with zero context
In post 4001, MURDERCAT wrote: Arte – This interaction with the wagon just looks super town to me. Pushing people in that direction, but in a sort of collaborative way that reads townie to me. Maybe because I do that too as town.

Scum

LLD – Still don’t like LLD, think it was a D1 bus. The quotes that I posted in just feel off to me. I know LLD is a forceful player but it’s too confident. Like what is even saying? What in the Anya quotes makes LLD “very certain”? And the reasoning in just feels so fake to me. “There is something genuine lacking there” isn’t a real thought imo.

How did you get here from wagon analysis

I'm confused, I don't see either of these points
In post 4026, Bell wrote:What I don’t get is why scum kitty would pick a fight here. Lld is fresh off a kill and I’m both defensive and easily sortable.
I feel the same

Other than that thoufh, im not impressed and it makea me question my earlier townreads on MC

What do you think of Irchers going against the grain here?
In post 4081, morph the cat wrote:We doubted the claim.

For context, Mara and Cabd hydra'd (for the first time, I think) in one of the games I played in 2013. In that game they:

- faked an inno on my hydra
- faked a neighborhood with a dead player (the dead player had dead-neighborized me on the previous game day, so it wasn't a completely out of the blue fake)
- in 3P ELO, fake-outed as a 3rd party survivor and invited the final scumplayer to also out and win together. Then hammered them
I don't recall that game. You sure it was Maraca?
I wasn't reaching out to you
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #4222 (ISO) » Thu Jun 10, 2021 3:58 am

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 4216, Guillotina wrote:
In post 3630, WhemeStar wrote:Okay so my innate ability allows me to see stuff that may have happened to my target.

I got - Alone but troubled. The scenery is filled with clouds. He tries his best, but his best was not needed.

Uhhh

Maybe?

Thats why I think scum has a roleblocker? Thats all I could get out of it is that he was roleblocked.
I thought about the roleblocker theory but here is the thing, why not roleblock and nightkill the doctor?
Why kill Toog and STD? Std was suspected by quite a few people, scum would see that player as mischop push?
What did they do those kills instead of going for the claim PR or our town leaders?

If I was scum and i got a roleblocker, i would both roleblock and nightkill the doctor claim. This is assuming they also have a killing role, because otherwise why roleblock the doctor if the only have one kill at their disposal.
But say the have a factional and some sort of vig, I would kill the doc and someone else whom i consider important, why instead just RB the doc and kill STD and Toog? Why? What’s the connection?

Also in the OP it says that only two actions have mortal consequences, the yeet and the factional kill. So... how did one of them die? Did they get attacked by multiple people as in Mafia ganged up on them?
Or was STD who had been suspected on D1 actually ganged up by multiple townies? No. That would take coordination though. No?
I did 2 damage to Dragons, so any other source of 1 damage would do it
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4223 (ISO) » Thu Jun 10, 2021 5:51 am

Post by Guillotina »

In post 4222, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 4216, Guillotina wrote:

Uhhh

Maybe?

I did 2 damage to Dragons, so any other source of 1 damage would do it
Why did you attack STD?
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #4224 (ISO) » Thu Jun 10, 2021 5:57 am

Post by morph the cat »

In post 4172, Bell wrote:
In post 4170, morph the cat wrote:I am fully down to power pivot Ircher for that post.

It's about as blatant of a "forcing a narrative" post example as one can get.

P.S. Notsci you're drastically running out of do-nothing-free coupons.
*raises eyebrows*

I feel like he has infinite coupons since he's town.
In post 4173, morph the cat wrote:Ffery past-day-one paranoia waits for no mortal.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”