jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1325 (ISO) » Wed Jun 09, 2021 8:58 pm

Post by jjh927 »

In post 1324, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 1304, northsidegal wrote:this is a sort of curious wagon composition we have going on right now.

anyone have any thoughts on it? i have a few of my own, but i'm interested to hear other people's first
I feel like some slots that i read as possibly aligned are composed on the NK wagon but not on the JJ wagon.
I am seeing the exact opposite
Anyone on my wagon could easily be scum, whereas the NK15 wagon is almost entirely locktown for me with the exception of nom

Do you wanna talk details?
"As best I can tell, jjh is some kind of wizard with mind control powers." -Jingle
cyrus62
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1326 (ISO) » Wed Jun 09, 2021 9:57 pm

Post by cyrus62 »

In post 1325, jjh927 wrote:
In post 1324, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 1304, northsidegal wrote:this is a sort of curious wagon composition we have going on right now.

anyone have any thoughts on it? i have a few of my own, but i'm interested to hear other people's first
I feel like some slots that i read as possibly aligned are composed on the NK wagon but not on the JJ wagon.
I am seeing the exact opposite
Anyone on my wagon could easily be scum, whereas the NK15 wagon is almost entirely locktown for me with the exception of nom

Do you wanna talk details?
lol so basically your saying omg only scum would vote me. omg town would vote with me . if you vote me you must be scum.
lmao i love it.
scum cyrus slways kills carls night 1

Cyrus has us as scum together but I'm not sure this guy has the power to rally any votes given his playstyle

nomnomnom:
you made me spit my coffee congratulations
Moongrass
Moongrass
Mafia Scum
Moongrass
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1327 (ISO) » Wed Jun 09, 2021 10:05 pm

Post by Moongrass »

Norwegian meant they are seeing plausible associatives on one wagon lot vs the other lacking any. I don't think that indicates anything about their thoughts on individual alignments. I think they're referring to jjh/mastina in particular. Possibly even jjh/me.
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1328 (ISO) » Wed Jun 09, 2021 10:06 pm

Post by jjh927 »

That's not what I said
"As best I can tell, jjh is some kind of wizard with mind control powers." -Jingle
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1329 (ISO) » Wed Jun 09, 2021 10:10 pm

Post by jjh927 »

However, it doesn't take a genius to correctly townread me when I've put so much content into the game, and people who just ignore that are inherently more likely to be scum

As an aside, take a look at where I am on NSG's readlist
Moongrass
Moongrass
Mafia Scum
Moongrass
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1330 (ISO) » Wed Jun 09, 2021 10:28 pm

Post by Moongrass »

VOTE: jjh927
cyrus62
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1331 (ISO) » Wed Jun 09, 2021 10:32 pm

Post by cyrus62 »

In post 1329, jjh927 wrote:However, it doesn't take a genius to correctly townread me when I've put so much content into the game, and people who just ignore that are inherently more likely to be scum

content doesn't mean crap here . i play the way i do so no one can till if im scum or town and stump or not any one can be fooled .
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1332 (ISO) » Wed Jun 09, 2021 10:43 pm

Post by Not Known 15 »

If Moongrass isn't town then the hydra is obviously town, and I suspected Moongrass a bit more than the hydra. Yet if Moongrass is town the hydra is a scumread.
Although
In post 1322, Moongrass wrote:Hope is less effective than an unvote.
In post 1323, Moongrass wrote:UNVOTE:
I am not so sure why they unvoted here if they are scum.
What made me suspicious of Cyrus is this here:
In post 1168, jjh927 wrote:
In post 1161, cyrus62 wrote:
In post 1150, jjh927 wrote:Cyrus, as an exercise, please could you explain your Gamma Emerald townread
I iso them and I'm on my phone right now so linking the stuff would be hard but from what I see they are actually scum hunting and shorting people unlike you who is just going by meta but I also iso every one and Mia is now my 3dr suspect so when I get back on my phone I'm going to prod and pick on them till I get a reaction I can see why nk15 could be scum as well though so I'm going re read . You mia nk15 and mastina
It's very selective of you to say I'm only using meta and I think you've said it one too many times for me to just ignore you doing so

I have had significant pushes on the play of House (although this was primarily to get us out of RVS), Mia (specifically the koba head), and you. You have gone to lengths to ignore or dismiss these because they don't fit your narrative. I'm pretty sure these are the main areas of content that everybody else in the game is using to place me- so I'm fairly sure the only reason you aren't finding content there is because you don't want to.

There are 4 players about whom I have talked meta- myself, Mastina, Nancy, and you. Myself because self meta is sometimes persuasive, Mastina because people were and apparently still are scumreading Mastina for things she normally does, Nancy because you cannot separate Nancy from her meta and if you try to then she'll bring you back to that topic, and you because I think when someone is playing to such a low standard of play as to literally read someone's readslist upside down I feel inclined to look at their meta to get a better understanding of what the hell is going on there. I mainly scumread you because it's pretty damn clear to me that you started off posting looking for reasons to scumread me specifically but lack the discretion required to determine believable ones.
VOTE: Cyrus
Let's eliminate this.
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1333 (ISO) » Wed Jun 09, 2021 10:44 pm

Post by Not Known 15 »

In post 1331, cyrus62 wrote:
In post 1329, jjh927 wrote:However, it doesn't take a genius to correctly townread me when I've put so much content into the game, and people who just ignore that are inherently more likely to be scum

content doesn't mean crap here . i play the way i do so no one can till if im scum or town and stump or not any one can be fooled .
What the is this sentence supposed to say? It is unreadable.
Moongrass
Moongrass
Mafia Scum
Moongrass
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1334 (ISO) » Wed Jun 09, 2021 10:45 pm

Post by Moongrass »

UNVOTE:
cyrus62
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1335 (ISO) » Wed Jun 09, 2021 10:48 pm

Post by cyrus62 »

In post 1332, Not Known 15 wrote:If Moongrass isn't town then the hydra is obviously town, and I suspected Moongrass a bit more than the hydra. Yet if Moongrass is town the hydra is a scumread.
Although
In post 1322, Moongrass wrote:Hope is less effective than an unvote.
In post 1323, Moongrass wrote:UNVOTE:
I am not so sure why they unvoted here if they are scum.
What made me suspicious of Cyrus is this here:
In post 1168, jjh927 wrote:
In post 1161, cyrus62 wrote:
In post 1150, jjh927 wrote:Cyrus, as an exercise, please could you explain your Gamma Emerald townread
I iso them and I'm on my phone right now so linking the stuff would be hard but from what I see they are actually scum hunting and shorting people unlike you who is just going by meta but I also iso every one and Mia is now my 3dr suspect so when I get back on my phone I'm going to prod and pick on them till I get a reaction I can see why nk15 could be scum as well though so I'm going re read . You mia nk15 and mastina
It's very selective of you to say I'm only using meta and I think you've said it one too many times for me to just ignore you doing so

I have had significant pushes on the play of House (although this was primarily to get us out of RVS), Mia (specifically the koba head), and you. You have gone to lengths to ignore or dismiss these because they don't fit your narrative. I'm pretty sure these are the main areas of content that everybody else in the game is using to place me- so I'm fairly sure the only reason you aren't finding content there is because you don't want to.

There are 4 players about whom I have talked meta- myself, Mastina, Nancy, and you. Myself because self meta is sometimes persuasive, Mastina because people were and apparently still are scumreading Mastina for things she normally does, Nancy because you cannot separate Nancy from her meta and if you try to then she'll bring you back to that topic, and you because I think when someone is playing to such a low standard of play as to literally read someone's readslist upside down I feel inclined to look at their meta to get a better understanding of what the hell is going on there. I mainly scumread you because it's pretty damn clear to me that you started off posting looking for reasons to scumread me specifically but lack the discretion required to determine believable ones.
VOTE: Cyrus
Let's eliminate this.
what my typo if you see that as bad then yes vote me basically. i can see why you could be scum . i havent changed my vote because jjh hasn't changed my mind.

Cyrus has us as scum together but I'm not sure this guy has the power to rally any votes given his playstyle

nomnomnom:
cyrus62
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1336 (ISO) » Wed Jun 09, 2021 10:50 pm

Post by cyrus62 »

In post 1333, Not Known 15 wrote:
In post 1331, cyrus62 wrote:

What the is this sentence supposed to say? It is unreadable.
i am saying it does not matter how much one post that is nai.
Moongrass
Moongrass
Mafia Scum
Moongrass
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1337 (ISO) » Wed Jun 09, 2021 10:51 pm

Post by Moongrass »

Cyrus what's the best point you have on JJH being scum?
cyrus62
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1338 (ISO) » Wed Jun 09, 2021 10:54 pm

Post by cyrus62 »

In post 1337, Moongrass wrote:Cyrus what's the best point you have on JJH being scum?
the way he keeps going on about the stump and i hate people who use meta to say they are town, also the fact that mastina and him are so close basically its like this if he flips town mastina is most likely town if he flips scum then mastina is scum .

nomnomnom:
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1339 (ISO) » Wed Jun 09, 2021 10:57 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

Your hat strategically dipped below one eye...
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1340 (ISO) » Wed Jun 09, 2021 10:57 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I don’t really see anything scummy about Cyrus’s play here.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
cyrus62
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1341 (ISO) » Wed Jun 09, 2021 10:58 pm

Post by cyrus62 »

VOTE: miabut now to keep my word. why should i trust you are town give me something besides meta and dont start crying again it wont work with me.

nomnomnom:
cyrus62
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1342 (ISO) » Wed Jun 09, 2021 11:00 pm

Post by cyrus62 »

im willing to go on a limb here and say i dont think nk15 is scum and i wont vote them.
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1343 (ISO) » Wed Jun 09, 2021 11:06 pm

Post by jjh927 »

In post 1340, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I don’t really see anything scummy about Cyrus’s play here.
Single question

Do you think he has really made an effort to place me and believes the arguments he is making?
cyrus62
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1344 (ISO) » Wed Jun 09, 2021 11:16 pm

Post by cyrus62 »

In post 1343, jjh927 wrote:
In post 1340, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I don’t really see anything scummy about Cyrus’s play here.
Single question

Do you think he has really made an effort to place me and believes the arguments he is making?
could you do less crying and more scum hunting gee . its day 1 ofc i havent done much with you thire is no meat to your content all you do is cry meta or state the stump is on my side. as i told you i wanted a reaction i also stated , that i could be completely wrong about you since your the only one to defend your self.

nomnomnom:
Moongrass
Moongrass
Mafia Scum
Moongrass
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1345 (ISO) » Wed Jun 09, 2021 11:19 pm

Post by Moongrass »

In post 1341, cyrus62 wrote:VOTE: miabut now to keep my word. why should i trust you are town give me something besides meta and dont start crying again it wont work with me.
I was just about to ask about meta.
cyrus62
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1346 (ISO) » Wed Jun 09, 2021 11:24 pm

Post by cyrus62 »

In post 1345, Moongrass wrote:
In post 1341, cyrus62 wrote:VOTE: miabut now to keep my word. why should i trust you are town give me something besides meta and dont start crying again it wont work with me.
I was just about to ask about meta.
do you really want some? or is this a joke if no joke i will give you so much your head will spin.

nomnomnom:
cyrus62
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1347 (ISO) » Wed Jun 09, 2021 11:33 pm

Post by cyrus62 »

In post 554, jjh927 wrote:It basically says "It's scummy to push me so you shouldn't do it" but in more words
isnt that what your saying too?

nomnomnom:
cyrus62
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1348 (ISO) » Wed Jun 09, 2021 11:41 pm

Post by cyrus62 »

In post 1337, Moongrass wrote:Cyrus what's the best point you have on JJH being scum?
why all the vote hoping?

nomnomnom:
Moongrass
Moongrass
Mafia Scum
Moongrass
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1349 (ISO) » Wed Jun 09, 2021 11:53 pm

Post by Moongrass »

In post 1348, cyrus62 wrote:
why all the vote hoping?
I hope for the best.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”