Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1525 (ISO) » Thu Jun 10, 2021 11:10 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1411, Moongrass wrote:I changed my reads and refused to answer someone who has never approached me in good faith. But your version sounds better, go with that.
honestly my issue isn't just that you townread me, it's that I went straight to the top of your TRs. Why did you decide to discard your reasons for scumreading me ENTIRELY?
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Moongrass
Moongrass
Mafia Scum
Moongrass
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1526 (ISO) » Thu Jun 10, 2021 11:10 am

Post by Moongrass »

In post 1522, nomnomnom wrote:
In post 1519, Moongrass wrote:Because I think nom is scum
You think I'm scum?
Yes. I do but I don't want to engage with you about me so it's hard for me to feel certain about it.
Moongrass
Moongrass
Mafia Scum
Moongrass
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1527 (ISO) » Thu Jun 10, 2021 11:12 am

Post by Moongrass »

In post 1525, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1411, Moongrass wrote:I changed my reads and refused to answer someone who has never approached me in good faith. But your version sounds better, go with that.
honestly my issue isn't just that you townread me, it's that I went straight to the top of your TRs. Why did you decide to discard your reasons for scumreading me ENTIRELY?
Then reread the list and put yourself 4th or something. Sorry I'm most confident about you.
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1528 (ISO) » Thu Jun 10, 2021 11:12 am

Post by nomnomnom »

In post 1526, Moongrass wrote:
You think I'm scum?
Yes. I do but I don't want to engage with you about me so it's hard for me to feel certain about it.
I actually don't think you believe that.
Wow you're so good at avoiding death and killing slots that are not part of the informed minority. Wow how are you so good at playing this game.
-
panthaleon

nomnomnom played me like a gameboy
-
BBMolla
Moongrass
Moongrass
Mafia Scum
Moongrass
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1529 (ISO) » Thu Jun 10, 2021 11:14 am

Post by Moongrass »

In post 1528, nomnomnom wrote:
You think I'm scum?
You wouldn't know what I believe since you're too busy shoving scummy intent into my posts.
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1530 (ISO) » Thu Jun 10, 2021 11:14 am

Post by Not Known 15 »

VOTE: Moongrass
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1531 (ISO) » Thu Jun 10, 2021 11:15 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1527, Moongrass wrote:
In post 1525, Gamma Emerald wrote:
Then reread the list and put yourself 4th or something. Sorry I'm most confident about you.
Unless you directly answer that question my concerns won't be displaced. You can't just retroactively adjust the list at this point, the cat's out of the bag.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Mia and Maya Fey
Mia and Maya Fey
Goon
Mia and Maya Fey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1532 (ISO) » Thu Jun 10, 2021 11:15 am

Post by Mia and Maya Fey »

In post 1521, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1404, nomnomnom wrote:Okay, so I go in your ISO and I see this:
In post 661, Moongrass wrote:
In post 634, Titus wrote:
In post 611, House wrote:
In post 610, jjh927 wrote:I am the opposite

Gamma looks very much town
Yeah. A lot of people equivocation activity with town and he flew in and popped out a lot of posts at one time... without actually giving us anything to chew on.

There's no meat on all those bones.
While I disagree with House's assessment, I think both he and gamma are town.
Same.
In post 1173, Moongrass wrote:I'm thinking it's nom^3/gamma/NK15.
In post 1194, Moongrass wrote:Why am I not surprised by the NK vote? Gamma next right.
In post 1276, Moongrass wrote:
In post 1273, Titus wrote:
In post 1271, Moongrass wrote:Titus could you talk more about your townread on Gamma?
It's a tonal townread mostly. He doesn't seem to back down when pushed or FoSed. He's clear and understandable too.
I'm seeing what you're seeing but not sure how being calm and clear comes exclusively from town Gamma.
In post 1279, Moongrass wrote:Do you think Gamma is town house?
In post 1282, Moongrass wrote:I think he's town actually. I'm going to find it hard to sort nom, NK read doesn't change.
To me there's like massive leaps of logic in there.
The only thing in your ISO I can see that could have changed your initial gamma TR to a SR when you posted your solve is you insisting that Gamma answers a question of yours and him not doing so, but I don't like making assumptions because that was never clarified. Which is why I asked you back then to clarify that read. And also why I am asking you to clarify it now.
Looking at these posts and thinking about how moongrass described their read on me, I kinda think moongrass/titus could be teamed, and titus tried to get moongrass to pocket me rather than push me?
That’s an interesting take but after I literally wrongly deathtunnelled Moon in GS, I’m leery of touching that wagon. jjh is looking a bit better but I’m still not liking his progression on us. And as long as I feel that way I’m probably not going to be extremely worried about Titus.
Hydra of Nancy Drew 39(she/her) and DkKoba(they/them)
Moongrass
Moongrass
Mafia Scum
Moongrass
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1533 (ISO) » Thu Jun 10, 2021 11:16 am

Post by Moongrass »

Meow!
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1534 (ISO) » Thu Jun 10, 2021 11:17 am

Post by Not Known 15 »

Let's eliminate Moongrass.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1535 (ISO) » Thu Jun 10, 2021 11:17 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1446, cyrus62 wrote:@fmft i cught your lol hammer thou are scum
if that actually happened I'm inclined to agree with the idea FMFT is scum for it
<Embrace The Void>

nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1536 (ISO) » Thu Jun 10, 2021 11:18 am

Post by nomnomnom »

I was about to post a killer of a punchline but then I see in the pedit NK15 voting Moongrass and now I need to take a second lol
Wow you're so good at avoiding death and killing slots that are not part of the informed minority. Wow how are you so good at playing this game.
-
panthaleon

-
BBMolla
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1537 (ISO) » Thu Jun 10, 2021 11:19 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1534, Not Known 15 wrote:Let's eliminate Moongrass.
Could you talk about your cyrus progression? That's probably the greatest point against you atm
<Embrace The Void>

Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1538 (ISO) » Thu Jun 10, 2021 11:20 am

Post by Not Known 15 »

In post 1537, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1534, Not Known 15 wrote:Let's eliminate Moongrass.
Could you talk about your cyrus progression? That's probably the greatest point against you atm
Go ISO myself.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1539 (ISO) » Thu Jun 10, 2021 11:20 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1452, Titus wrote:
In post 1437, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Also i feel like there are way too many players here announcing an 100% locktown read on other players for minor shit on day 1. Just feels like an disaster waiting to happen.
I'd scumread you for this if you weren't a stump.
anyone else bothered by this?
I feel like I've been rightly called out for posts like this as scum before.
<Embrace The Void>

cyrus62
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1540 (ISO) » Thu Jun 10, 2021 11:21 am

Post by cyrus62 »

In post 1524, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1520, Moongrass wrote:
In post 1517, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1513, Moongrass wrote:House also said I jumped off NK because he would flip town. Gamma, you're picking a choosing house's posts to confirm your bad read.
Okay, that's on him for giving two contradictory statements. I didn't say I felt he was right about that part, did I?
No and that's why I'm saying you're picking which one to agree with in a biased way. It's like if I gave evidence for someone being both innocent and guilty and then the jury picked which one to choose rather than see the evidence is from an unreliable source.
As I see it, a viable explanation for House's two thought processes was that he was undecided on which one made more sense. And I don't see how this equates to the example you gave. Both conclusions he gave point to you being scum, they just sort NK15 differently
SO YOU THINK IT COULD BE MOON, NK15 AND NM?

THATS WHAT I THINK BUT I WILL RE READ BEFORE I VOTE ANY ONE AND PUT THEM TO L1 OR HAMMER?
scum cyrus slways kills carls night 1

Cyrus has us as scum together but I'm not sure this guy has the power to rally any votes given his playstyle

nomnomnom:
you made me spit my coffee congratulations
Moongrass
Moongrass
Mafia Scum
Moongrass
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1541 (ISO) » Thu Jun 10, 2021 11:22 am

Post by Moongrass »

In post 1539, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1437, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Also i feel like there are way too many players here announcing an 100% locktown read on other players for minor shit on day 1. Just feels like an disaster waiting to happen.
No my scum buddy is very townie in this post.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1542 (ISO) » Thu Jun 10, 2021 11:22 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 959, Not Known 15 wrote:
In post 954, House wrote:FMFT & cyrus are the two I'm comfortable voting at this point.
FMFT, okay, but why Cyrus?

FMFT seems to be a very evasive in giving actual reasons for their scumreads.

I ISO'ed Cyrus and didn't find anything suspicious.
In post 1191, Not Known 15 wrote:
In post 1182, nomnomnom wrote:
In post 1180, Moongrass wrote:It means not interacting with them directly which I haven't for some time. Like I know it's next level play to you to actually take into account other people's reads, but it's actually easier to play as a team instead of some delusional scum hunting god flying solo. A lot of what I do won't ever be acknowledged and I've made peace with that long ago.
1. That is a lie, you've made the "giving space" post very early on in your iso but still interacted and wrote a case about the hydra being scum in the meantime
2. The "I know it's next level play to you to actually take into account other people's reads" is highly not necessary and comes off as discrediting a very valid point
3. So your whole argument is that you want to play as a team so I assume this means that you are basically saying you are more or less trying to follow the stumps in their assessments. While that is a fair assessment, I don't buy that, as town:
>You basically give up your nancy push because of that
>You change your gamma read from town to scum because of that (because I assume this is what it is, considering you confidently say you townread gamma early on, then for no reason include him in your hypothetical scumteam, and the only explanation I see that could justify that is norwee saying he thinks the slot is scummy)
That last self-defeating line also doesn't strike me as town at all and feels more like trying to sell to me a town mindset that doesn't exist.
I feel pretty confident that you're scum here. None of this makes sense.
This is a pretty accurate statement.
In post 1188, Moongrass wrote:Yeah, no thanks. So did Nancy put you up to this?
This post gives me a very bad feeling.
In post 1168, jjh927 wrote:I have had significant pushes on the play of House (although this was primarily to get us out of RVS), Mia (specifically the koba head), and you. You have gone to lengths to ignore or dismiss these because they don't fit your narrative. I'm pretty sure these are the main areas of content that everybody else in the game is using to place me- so I'm fairly sure the only reason you aren't finding content there is because you don't want to.
Yep.
Scumteam is Moongrass + Cyrus + Mia/FMFT
VOTE: Moongrass
In post 1332, Not Known 15 wrote:If Moongrass isn't town then the hydra is obviously town, and I suspected Moongrass a bit more than the hydra. Yet if Moongrass is town the hydra is a scumread.
Although
In post 1322, Moongrass wrote:Hope is less effective than an unvote.
In post 1323, Moongrass wrote:UNVOTE:
I am not so sure why they unvoted here if they are scum.
What made me suspicious of Cyrus is this here:
In post 1168, jjh927 wrote:
In post 1161, cyrus62 wrote:
In post 1150, jjh927 wrote:Cyrus, as an exercise, please could you explain your Gamma Emerald townread
I iso them and I'm on my phone right now so linking the stuff would be hard but from what I see they are actually scum hunting and shorting people unlike you who is just going by meta but I also iso every one and Mia is now my 3dr suspect so when I get back on my phone I'm going to prod and pick on them till I get a reaction I can see why nk15 could be scum as well though so I'm going re read . You mia nk15 and mastina
It's very selective of you to say I'm only using meta and I think you've said it one too many times for me to just ignore you doing so

I have had significant pushes on the play of House (although this was primarily to get us out of RVS), Mia (specifically the koba head), and you. You have gone to lengths to ignore or dismiss these because they don't fit your narrative. I'm pretty sure these are the main areas of content that everybody else in the game is using to place me- so I'm fairly sure the only reason you aren't finding content there is because you don't want to.

There are 4 players about whom I have talked meta- myself, Mastina, Nancy, and you. Myself because self meta is sometimes persuasive, Mastina because people were and apparently still are scumreading Mastina for things she normally does, Nancy because you cannot separate Nancy from her meta and if you try to then she'll bring you back to that topic, and you because I think when someone is playing to such a low standard of play as to literally read someone's readslist upside down I feel inclined to look at their meta to get a better understanding of what the hell is going on there. I mainly scumread you because it's pretty damn clear to me that you started off posting looking for reasons to scumread me specifically but lack the discretion required to determine believable ones.
VOTE: Cyrus
Let's eliminate this.
okay I guess this sorta makes sense? But could you explain
why
that post made you change your mind?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1543 (ISO) » Thu Jun 10, 2021 11:23 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1540, cyrus62 wrote:
In post 1524, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1520, Moongrass wrote:
In post 1517, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1513, Moongrass wrote:House also said I jumped off NK because he would flip town. Gamma, you're picking a choosing house's posts to confirm your bad read.
Okay, that's on him for giving two contradictory statements. I didn't say I felt he was right about that part, did I?
No and that's why I'm saying you're picking which one to agree with in a biased way. It's like if I gave evidence for someone being both innocent and guilty and then the jury picked which one to choose rather than see the evidence is from an unreliable source.
As I see it, a viable explanation for House's two thought processes was that he was undecided on which one made more sense. And I don't see how this equates to the example you gave. Both conclusions he gave point to you being scum, they just sort NK15 differently
SO YOU THINK IT COULD BE MOON, NK15 AND NM?

THATS WHAT I THINK BUT I WILL RE READ BEFORE I VOTE ANY ONE AND PUT THEM TO L1 OR HAMMER?
I'm thinking it's moon/titus/nk15(?)
why the caps tho?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1544 (ISO) » Thu Jun 10, 2021 11:24 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1454, cyrus62 wrote:ok nvm but damn see how easy you guys could have hammerd
honestly this feels pretty genuine
<Embrace The Void>

Moongrass
Moongrass
Mafia Scum
Moongrass
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1545 (ISO) » Thu Jun 10, 2021 11:25 am

Post by Moongrass »

NK/me make no sense. So if I get flipped don't townread him because of it.
Mia and Maya Fey
Mia and Maya Fey
Goon
Mia and Maya Fey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1546 (ISO) » Thu Jun 10, 2021 11:25 am

Post by Mia and Maya Fey »

In post 1539, Gamma Emerald wrote:
There’s obviously nothing scummy about Norwee’s post even if he wasn’t a stump but why would scum!Titus try to piss off Norwee?
Hydra of Nancy Drew 39(she/her) and DkKoba(they/them)
cyrus62
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1547 (ISO) » Thu Jun 10, 2021 11:25 am

Post by cyrus62 »

I AM DOWN TO 4 MAYBE 5 PLAYERS LEFT TO SHORT I WILL LET YOU ALL DO THE HOMEWORK AND GET BACK TO ME
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1548 (ISO) » Thu Jun 10, 2021 11:25 am

Post by nomnomnom »

Actually gamma now that you put these two posts like this I can see a progression even if it's not explained very well
guess im back to punchline posting?
-
panthaleon

-
BBMolla
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1549 (ISO) » Thu Jun 10, 2021 11:26 am

Post by nomnomnom »

AHERMMM
In post 1529, Moongrass wrote:
In post 1528, nomnomnom wrote:
You think I'm scum?
You wouldn't know what I believe since you're too busy shoving scummy intent into my posts.
I can't read your mind, but I can read your votes, and they tell a very different story than you thinking I am scum.
In post 1323, Moongrass wrote:UNVOTE:
In post 1330, Moongrass wrote:VOTE: jjh927
In post 1334, Moongrass wrote:UNVOTE:
I don't think someone who has basically shoved me into a hard scumread from the big majority of this game actually spends this much time without a vote on anyone, or voting jjh for that matter.
I think a townie who is both genuinely pissed at me and sure I am scum shoves a vote onto me at any given opportunity.
So I don't really believe you believe that story all too well.
-
panthaleon

-
BBMolla

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”