northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1700 (ISO) » Fri Jun 11, 2021 6:44 am

Post by northsidegal »

In post 1691, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I guess it makes sense for you to claim players are different, but in that case.
also, for the record – my analysis of other people's play has nothing to do with me always projecting how i play or think onto others, or whatever you seem to be implying here. i made a comparison between jjh and myself because there was a salient comparison to make in that case.

again, i hate to make arrogant comments like this, but i won paragon for a reason, and that reason
wasn't
because i assume everyone thinks like me.
wiki | modded | Newbie NewD3 Stats | scripts

things fall apart
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1701 (ISO) » Fri Jun 11, 2021 6:44 am

Post by nomnomnom »

In post 1697, Moongrass wrote:I think there's clearly a split in the game with jjh mastina on one side and Fey nm on the other. If both groups are town then the game gets tricky.
I'm unsure I follow that logic.
Wow you're so good at avoiding death and killing slots that are not part of the informed minority. Wow how are you so good at playing this game.
-
panthaleon

nomnomnom played me like a gameboy
-
BBMolla
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1702 (ISO) » Fri Jun 11, 2021 6:45 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

You've stated JJH is completely or incredibly likely to be town, and i state my opposition to that.
And here we are.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Moongrass
Moongrass
Mafia Scum
Moongrass
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1703 (ISO) » Fri Jun 11, 2021 6:48 am

Post by Moongrass »

In post 1701, nomnomnom wrote:
In post 1697, Moongrass wrote:I think there's clearly a split in the game with jjh mastina on one side and Fey nm on the other. If both groups are town then the game gets tricky.
I'm unsure I follow that logic.
Moonlogic isn't for everyone.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1704 (ISO) » Fri Jun 11, 2021 6:48 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Also, nothing makes me less wanting of listening to anyone's arguments than: "I won an paragon".

Sheesh.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Moongrass
Moongrass
Mafia Scum
Moongrass
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1705 (ISO) » Fri Jun 11, 2021 6:51 am

Post by Moongrass »

I did think that NK may have been scum with my wagon being the counter to it. But then I'd have to review my townreads of cyrus and Gamma.

O stump lords please grant me you wisdom on these two.
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1706 (ISO) » Fri Jun 11, 2021 6:53 am

Post by northsidegal »

@house sorry i don't have anything great to point to there for you, it's a weak gut read.
In post 1704, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Also, nothing makes me less wanting of listening to anyone's arguments than: "I won an paragon".

Sheesh.
To be
exceedingly
clear, my argument for JJH being town has
nothing at all
to do with the fact that I won paragon, or any claim of superior general ability to anyone else. The
specific point
I was making when I brought that up was to counter
your
implication that I was incorrectly projecting my own mindset or playstyle onto other players when it was not applicable, which you asserted without evidence. This has
nothing
to do with my reads on anyone or attempting to convince someone on a read. It's
specifically
to the contrary of you directly impugning my skills based on nothing at all.

Again, to reiterate: you implied that I fallaciously assume that people always think or play like me. I countered this notion, offering the
evidence
that it's unlikely that someone can become paragon via assuming that people always think or play like them.

things fall apart
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1707 (ISO) » Fri Jun 11, 2021 6:54 am

Post by nomnomnom »

Maybe it's just NK and I'm overthinking this VOTE: NK
Wow you're so good at avoiding death and killing slots that are not part of the informed minority. Wow how are you so good at playing this game.
-
panthaleon

-
BBMolla
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1708 (ISO) » Fri Jun 11, 2021 6:55 am

Post by northsidegal »

Guys, nom is scum.

things fall apart
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1709 (ISO) » Fri Jun 11, 2021 6:57 am

Post by nomnomnom »

And I tell you that you're wrong!
-
panthaleon

-
BBMolla
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1710 (ISO) » Fri Jun 11, 2021 6:57 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1706, northsidegal wrote:To be exceedingly clear, my argument for JJH being town has nothing at all to do with the fact that I won paragon, or any claim of superior general ability to anyone else. The specific point I was making when I brought that up was to counter your implication that I was incorrectly projecting my own mindset or playstyle onto other players when it was not applicable, which you asserted without evidence. This has nothing to do with my reads on anyone or attempting to convince someone on a read. It's specifically to the contrary of you directly impugning my skills based on nothing at all.
Then can you explain what basis of logic you are using specifically on JJH?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1711 (ISO) » Fri Jun 11, 2021 6:59 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Or do we just give it up for the almighty NSG and lim Nomnom here.

- Bunno
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1712 (ISO) » Fri Jun 11, 2021 7:00 am

Post by nomnomnom »

In post 1711, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Or do we just give it up for the almighty NSG and lim Nomnom here.
And then we would learn why that's a terrible idea :P
But I welcome NSG making a case on me if she's that sure, even though I would largely prefer if she practiced the thought exercise I provided to her.
-
panthaleon

-
BBMolla
Moongrass
Moongrass
Mafia Scum
Moongrass
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1713 (ISO) » Fri Jun 11, 2021 7:02 am

Post by Moongrass »

In post 1708, northsidegal wrote:Guys, nom is scum.
I thought so but I only have one vote. If he is scum then I think Fey is more likely scum too which I don't mind.
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1714 (ISO) » Fri Jun 11, 2021 7:03 am

Post by northsidegal »

Sure, let's try this socratically. Also, in the future, if you hate it when people bring up evidence that they're at least alright at mafia, please don't imply that people are bad based on nothing at all. It's really quite bothering.
In post 1711, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Or do we just give it up for the almighty NSG and lim Nomnom here.
Never once
have I expected people to follow me based purely on who I am or based on some claim that I'm better than others. I make specific point not to do this because I greatly dislike arrogant people, so it really really bothers me for you to imply otherwise.

I
have
claimed that I have some "authority" when it comes to reading moon and jjh. This is because I've played with these players before, and have both a lot of relevant information when it comes to determining their alignment, as well as a lot of experience in doing so. It's not because I'm better than anyone else.

Please stop making comments like this. It really is quite upsetting.

So, let's get back to explaining JJH socratically. Question 1: do you think that it's possible to sort people based on meta?

things fall apart
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1715 (ISO) » Fri Jun 11, 2021 7:05 am

Post by nomnomnom »

In post 1645, Moongrass wrote:VOTE: FMFT

Not mafia
Nom
House
Gamma
Cyrus
Feys
Titus
NK15
FMFT
Jjh
Mastina
In post 1713, Moongrass wrote:
In post 1708, northsidegal wrote:Guys, nom is scum.
I thought so but I only have one vote. If he is scum then I think Fey is more likely scum too which I don't mind.
???
-
panthaleon

-
BBMolla
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1716 (ISO) » Fri Jun 11, 2021 7:07 am

Post by northsidegal »

I've never claimed to be better than anyone else. In fact, in basically every scenario when people say that they expect me to solve the game for them or whatever, I tell them to not think of me that way.

To reiterate again,
you implied
that I project the way that I play or think onto other people, blinding me to the way that they play. You asserted this without evidence. I feel that this is an unfair thing to assert about someone, especially without bringing up any sort of evidence. It's quite an upsetting thing to say to someone. The
only reason
that I brought up that I won paragon is because it is evidence against the idea that I'm unable to evaluate other players without projecting my own play onto them. It was not brought up to get someone to follow any of my reads. It was brought up to counter an unfair attack on me.

things fall apart
Moongrass
Moongrass
Mafia Scum
Moongrass
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1717 (ISO) » Fri Jun 11, 2021 7:09 am

Post by Moongrass »

If nom is scum then it's likely NK15 is scum because his segway into my wagon seemed to heat up around that time, right?
cyrus62
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1718 (ISO) » Fri Jun 11, 2021 7:10 am

Post by cyrus62 »

In post 1712, nomnomnom wrote:
But I welcome NSG making a case on me if she's that sure, even though I would largely prefer if she practiced the thought exercise I provided to her.
i so dont like the idea of nom being scum . scum nom would have gone for my lynch
Moongrass
Moongrass
Mafia Scum
Moongrass
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1719 (ISO) » Fri Jun 11, 2021 7:12 am

Post by Moongrass »

Nsg that's where you ignore the other person. We all know you're great, can you please redirect onto if my wagon was a counter and what nom scum means for NK?
Moongrass
Moongrass
Mafia Scum
Moongrass
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1720 (ISO) » Fri Jun 11, 2021 7:14 am

Post by Moongrass »

In post 1718, cyrus62 wrote:
In post 1712, nomnomnom wrote:
i so dont like the idea of nom being scum . scum nom would have gone for my lynch
Where were you at threat of being limmed?
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1721 (ISO) » Fri Jun 11, 2021 7:16 am

Post by nomnomnom »

In post 1717, Moongrass wrote:If nom is scum then it's likely NK15 is scum because his segway into my wagon seemed to heat up around that time, right?
In post 1719, Moongrass wrote:Nsg that's where you ignore the other person. We all know you're great, can you please redirect onto if my wagon was a counter and what nom scum means for NK?
VOTE: Moongrass
Maybe I was just right on my first read.
I believe you're just throwing stuff on a wall and seeing what sticks considering this is a completely illogical thing to think.
I think you might be the type of scum who is honest to a fault.
-
panthaleon

-
BBMolla
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1722 (ISO) » Fri Jun 11, 2021 7:17 am

Post by northsidegal »

In post 1719, Moongrass wrote:Nsg that's where you ignore the other person. We all know you're great, can you please redirect onto if my wagon was a counter and what nom scum means for NK?
This isn't about me proving that I'm great, it's the exact opposite. I don't care if people think that I'm bad or not. It upsets me slightly to have people impugn my skills, but it upsets me a
lot
more to have someone imply that I'm this arrogant person bragging about her accomplishments, because that goes against everything that I stand for as a person. It's completely contrary to everything about how I hold myself. I don't even know what kind of comparison I could make to get this across. I believe in humility so much and have always tried to act in accordance to that. I just really don't appreciate someone casually implying otherwise.

things fall apart
Moongrass
Moongrass
Mafia Scum
Moongrass
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1723 (ISO) » Fri Jun 11, 2021 7:20 am

Post by Moongrass »

Aw. *hugs*

Norwegian it is hard to see nsg upset at a few throw away words. She has worked really hard to achieve the level of skill she has. Please be nice.
House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1724 (ISO) » Fri Jun 11, 2021 7:21 am

Post by House »

VOTE: nomnomnom
numnumnum
The apology that resulted in my indefinite ban:

https://tinyimg.io/i/ZX5Yjhw.png