Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4400 (ISO) » Fri Jun 11, 2021 8:17 am

Post by Bingle »

In post 4395, MURDERCAT wrote:
In post 4394, Bingle wrote:I don't see how vanity vote near deadline with two alternative wagons is townread material
Because it flipped scum?
My point is that there was no indication that it would flip at all. In the post where Irch gave his reasoning on Anya he also quoted my call for consolidation.

To me, it seems pretty viable to want to be the only vote on a scumbuddy when a town wagon goes through, and I don't think that thought doesn't occur to town you doing analysis.

Do you still think Flea is scum? I feel let down after . I thought spoilers meant an incoming case.
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4401 (ISO) » Fri Jun 11, 2021 8:17 am

Post by Bingle »

In post 4398, MURDERCAT wrote:Something something goofball something something fake claim
:lol:

Dammit, kitty, <3.
MURDERCAT
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #4402 (ISO) » Fri Jun 11, 2021 8:18 am

Post by MURDERCAT »

In post 4400, Bingle wrote:Do you still think Flea is scum?
Gut says possibly, pending an iso read though to actually back it up
GTKAMURDERCAT

Retired from playing, find me on discord
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #4403 (ISO) » Fri Jun 11, 2021 8:24 am

Post by morph the cat »

In post 4399, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:Conversely, Ircher has felt more like town with their response but their desire to kill Notty is.... weird? And some of their posts leave me thinking that it's not a bad fade even if they do flip town, because their night actions might be anti town.
Bucket for when off work.
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #4404 (ISO) » Fri Jun 11, 2021 8:24 am

Post by Bell »

Lunch.

@lld.
1.murderkitty.
2. Ndmath
3. Titus.
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #4405 (ISO) » Fri Jun 11, 2021 8:26 am

Post by morph the cat »

I don't like either wagon that much right now.

It's tempting to ignore spay and write Bell's name in the death note as a heart attack via notsci vote just to mess with him!

VOTE: math

I want to be here right now I think.

She can revoke it tho.
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #4406 (ISO) » Fri Jun 11, 2021 8:26 am

Post by morph the cat »

In post 4397, MURDERCAT wrote:
In post 4396, morph the cat wrote:just his role's flavored name
Dark Hunter
Genuinely, thank you.
MURDERCAT
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #4407 (ISO) » Fri Jun 11, 2021 8:29 am

Post by MURDERCAT »

In post 4400, Bingle wrote:My point is that there was no indication that it would flip at all. In the post where Irch gave his reasoning on Anya he also quoted my call for consolidation.

To me, it seems pretty viable to want to be the only vote on a scumbuddy when a town wagon goes through, and I don't think that thought doesn't occur to town you doing analysis.
I think scum makes a point to be around when it's important and to be conveniently absent the same way.

Looking at Ircher's activity it's unclear how present he was during those times so ignore it if you want, but it's my genuine read
GTKAMURDERCAT

Retired from playing, find me on discord
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4408 (ISO) » Fri Jun 11, 2021 8:30 am

Post by Bingle »

In post 4399, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:I want everyone to name their top 3 preferred votes today, as of right now, and give me a single line as to why for each.
MC - His contributions feel significantly different than they did in TM (which is probably an unfair comparison, but :shrug:) and the actual content of what he's been posting doesn't jive with what I expect town him to be seeing.
Fark - I feel like Fark has been very much under the radar and there were some pings when I went back to double check Anya wagon interactions.
SS - Slight rolefishy pings.

In that order. None of them are strong scumreads.
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #4409 (ISO) » Fri Jun 11, 2021 8:31 am

Post by morph the cat »

In post 4408, Bingle wrote:Slight rolefishy pings.
Yeah everyone knows you gotta just blatantly ask these days.
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4410 (ISO) » Fri Jun 11, 2021 8:34 am

Post by Bingle »

In post 4409, morph the cat wrote:
I was mostly referring to things like him blatantly asking the doc claim how much SP his ability cost. The slight wasn't in the degree of rolefishing, but the strength of the pings.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #4411 (ISO) » Fri Jun 11, 2021 8:37 am

Post by Something_Smart »

I maintain that that was a valid question to ask at the point when I asked it. As long as Sigmund was a possible execution target, it made sense to ask for information that could help us judge whether scum would have to NK him if we kept him alive.
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #4412 (ISO) » Fri Jun 11, 2021 8:38 am

(Also, morph's point still stands. If I ask that as scum, and then it turns out scum have a way to interfere in his action, who do you think looks the worst from that?)
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #4413 (ISO) » Fri Jun 11, 2021 8:39 am

Post by morph the cat »

In post 4410, Bingle wrote:
In post 4409, morph the cat wrote:
I was mostly referring to things like him blatantly asking the doc claim how much SP his ability cost. The slight wasn't in the degree of rolefishing, but the strength of the pings.
I was being a sarcastic twat because I can't effort post right now but wanted to play in the moment, sorry. Wasn't to be taken as serious input.

S_S is on our watchlist for today too.

I kind of am starting to think that I don't want murdercat, was thinking that about 24 hours ago, but wanted to at least lock in some data.

The question is who we do want, and given IRL chaos for both heads, it'll likely arrive with only the bare minimum amount of synchronization.

With so many claims and partials on the board I'm debating the merits of mass flavor-only claim too just to lock people in.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #4414 (ISO) » Fri Jun 11, 2021 8:40 am

I think I'm probably at NDMath > Ircher > Titus? (most to least preferable) There are lot of people in my willing-to-exe pool but those seem to be the most viable.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #4415 (ISO) » Fri Jun 11, 2021 8:40 am

In post 4413, morph the cat wrote:S_S is on our watchlist for today too.
I asked you how you were reading me a while back. Did you answer that? If so, I missed it.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #4416 (ISO) » Fri Jun 11, 2021 8:41 am

Mass flavor claim seems like it would likely create more problems than it would solve.
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #4417 (ISO) » Fri Jun 11, 2021 8:41 am

Post by morph the cat »

We didn't, because we haven\t had time to sit down and think about it, if that makes any sense?

We've just been passively watching the past few IRL days.
Sigmund
Sigmund
Goon
Sigmund
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4418 (ISO) » Fri Jun 11, 2021 8:44 am

Post by Sigmund »

Of the people voting for Me/Flea prior to Anya-wagon gaining steam and pushing to the front and going thru I suspect the following:

Chara
NDMath

Farkran
White Fire

I don't like how they played out the last part of D1.

If Flea is town, the way these four players were positioned feels the most to me like "scum who are ok with T v T being the leading 2 wagons and then being caught flatfooted when Anya rips up and becomes a thing"

I still have not read anything that happened on D2 sorry I have been busy.
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4419 (ISO) » Fri Jun 11, 2021 8:44 am

Post by Farkran »

In post 4381, Guillotina wrote:
In post 4337, Farkran wrote:Also i don't like ircher as today's elimination

My current scumreads: murdercat, ndmath, flea, titus

My concerns: chara, guillo, white fire, shea

Everyone else is fine to me as far as today is concerned
What’s your concern about me and shea?
Both you and shea have a towny tone but have made weird choices with your reads. To elaborate, i feel that town!shea shouldn't have agreed so much with me in d1 when he knows that my reads are horrible - but this is just a hunch to keep in mind for later, i don't want to push shea today.

As for you, guillo, i know for a fact that you have been pushing town in d1 and dodged the scum wagon. Again, this isn't a huge basis for pushing you and in fact i am not, but if people want to iso me after i die this could be useful
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #4420 (ISO) » Fri Jun 11, 2021 8:45 am

In post 4417, morph the cat wrote:We didn't, because we haven\t had time to sit down and think about it, if that makes any sense?

We've just been passively watching the past few IRL days.
Yes it does make sense.

I feel like you haven't been engaging with me as much as I'm used to, especially given ffery's recent (painful) experience with me. Maybe that's just an artefact of it being a larger game though.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #4421 (ISO) » Fri Jun 11, 2021 8:47 am

I'm not vibing with the Farkran scumreads. He doesn't feel like he's got any sort of agenda to me.
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4422 (ISO) » Fri Jun 11, 2021 8:50 am

Post by Farkran »

In post 4418, Sigmund wrote:Of the people voting for Me/Flea prior to Anya-wagon gaining steam and pushing to the front and going thru I suspect the following:

Chara
NDMath

Farkran
White Fire

I don't like how they played out the last part of D1.

If Flea is town, the way these four players were positioned feels the most to me like "scum who are ok with T v T being the leading 2 wagons and then being caught flatfooted when Anya rips up and becomes a thing"

I still have not read anything that happened on D2 sorry I have been busy.
Do you think flea is town though?
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #4423 (ISO) » Fri Jun 11, 2021 8:51 am

Post by morph the cat »

In post 4420, Something_Smart wrote:given ffery's recent (painful) experience with me. Maybe that's just an artefact of it being a larger game though.
More of the IRL trauma for both of us blocking more in depth one on one time from being a thing.
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4424 (ISO) » Fri Jun 11, 2021 8:54 am

Post by Bingle »

In post 4412, Something_Smart wrote:(Also, morph's point still stands. If I ask that as scum, and then it turns out scum have a way to interfere in his action, who do you think looks the worst from that?)
In post 4410, Bingle wrote:The slight wasn't in the degree of rolefishing, but the
strength of the pings
I think you're reading too much into the strength of my scumreads here.

Until recently, my strongest scumread was a literal RVS case, and I'm of the opinion that Ircher slot is probably town atm. My read strength on you is "I can see you as scum if I squint."

I'm also paranoid I've been pocketed by both morph and shea (although probably not concurrently), but that's definitely not a priority for today. Flea is drifting closer and closer to faer remembered patterns from among us (Starting strong and dropping into meh) which was faer scumgame. I wouldn't oppose lims on Math or wheme either.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”