Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #425 (ISO) » Fri Jun 11, 2021 10:39 am

Post by Roden »

Makes me think there's definitely scum between the four of us.
excallq
excallq
Townie
excallq
Townie
Townie

Post Post #426 (ISO) » Fri Jun 11, 2021 10:46 am

Post by excallq »

In post 425, Roden wrote:Makes me think there's definitely scum between the four of us.
I kinda agree with the post from awhile back that say they thought the interaction between you and Ranny looked a bit s/s-ish but I'm comfortable keeping my vote on Ranny.
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #427 (ISO) » Fri Jun 11, 2021 11:10 am

Post by Roden »

In post 426, excallq wrote:
In post 425, Roden wrote:Makes me think there's definitely scum between the four of us.
I kinda agree with the post from awhile back that say they thought the interaction between you and Ranny looked a bit s/s-ish but I'm comfortable keeping my vote on Ranny.
Which post was this? I thought the original post said the opposite.

Maybe you don't remember, but
I'm
the one who asked if Ranny vs me looked like scum vs scum. The consensus, at least at the time, seemed to be solidly against the idea that we were. T3 specifically said our interactions independently looked scummy, but not scum vs scum.
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #428 (ISO) » Fri Jun 11, 2021 11:12 am

Post by Roden »

This doesn't feel like a genuine misinterpretation tbh. I think someone else made a similar comment and that pinged me too.
excallq
excallq
Townie
excallq
Townie
Townie

Post Post #429 (ISO) » Fri Jun 11, 2021 11:13 am

Post by excallq »

I don't recall anything resembling "a consensus" forming, things just shifted towards DGB after and it largely fell by the wayside.
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #430 (ISO) » Fri Jun 11, 2021 11:15 am

Post by Roden »

Can you show me where someone claimed me and Ranny are scum vs scum?
excallq
excallq
Townie
excallq
Townie
Townie

Post Post #431 (ISO) » Fri Jun 11, 2021 11:18 am

Post by excallq »

In post 69, T3 wrote:I lowkey don't like ramy or rodens shading of each other.
In post 70, Roden wrote:Are we giving you scum vs scum vibes?
In post 71, T3 wrote:No, but I independently don't like the shading.
In post 72, Jake The Wolfie wrote:Do you think one of them could be town?
In post 74, T3 wrote:It's more that I think they're both slightly scummy for that.
These were the initial comments about it.
Rannygazoo
Rannygazoo
Mafia Scum
Rannygazoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #432 (ISO) » Fri Jun 11, 2021 11:18 am

Post by Rannygazoo »

In post 424, Roden wrote:
In post 415, cw357 wrote:
In post 395, Roden wrote:Also, we only have three days left and the wagons all feel like they're losing steam. Are we looking at pursuing a wagon against one of DGB, Ranny, Excallq,
or myself
? Or is there interest on someone else?
uhhhhhhh
It's because we're the only ones with votes atm. It seems like no one wants to draw attention and heavily push one of these potential wagons over another.
I feel like I could make a case against bugthey but y’all are probably tired of me after cw.

Do you want to hear it, though?
excallq
excallq
Townie
excallq
Townie
Townie

Post Post #433 (ISO) » Fri Jun 11, 2021 11:23 am

Post by excallq »

It went on a bit further and this was basically the last post on it:
In post 83, T3 wrote:I don't think the interactions signify either s/s or t/t or t/s.
So no I don't think a consensus was formed. I think the heat came off you and onto others. Your interpretation of this as a consensus vindication though which you offered in response to some fairly mild pressure is a bit off IMO.
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #434 (ISO) » Fri Jun 11, 2021 12:13 pm

Post by Roden »

In post 433, excallq wrote:It went on a bit further and this was basically the last post on it:
In post 83, T3 wrote:I don't think the interactions signify either s/s or t/t or t/s.
So no I don't think a consensus was formed. I think the heat came off you and onto others. Your interpretation of this as a consensus vindication though which you offered in response to some fairly mild pressure is a bit off IMO.
All I'm gathering here is that you tried to shade me but then realized no one actually claimed I was scum vs scum with Ranny. So now you need to make it look like I evaded suspicion while ignoring that multiple people town read/leaned me afterwards.
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #435 (ISO) » Fri Jun 11, 2021 12:31 pm

Post by Roden »

In post 432, Rannygazoo wrote:
In post 395, Roden wrote:Also, we only have three days left and the wagons all feel like they're losing steam. Are we looking at pursuing a wagon against one of DGB, Ranny, Excallq,
or myself
uhhhhhhh
It's because we're the only ones with votes atm. It seems like no one wants to draw attention and heavily push one of these potential wagons over another.
I feel like I could make a case against bugthey but y’all are probably tired of me after cw.

It can't hurt, so I don't see why not.
excallq
excallq
Townie
excallq
Townie
Townie

Post Post #436 (ISO) » Fri Jun 11, 2021 12:35 pm

Post by excallq »

Answer me this: What's your current read of Ranny?
excallq
excallq
Townie
excallq
Townie
Townie

Post Post #437 (ISO) » Fri Jun 11, 2021 12:36 pm

Post by excallq »

^Above question is for Roden
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #438 (ISO) » Fri Jun 11, 2021 12:47 pm

Post by DrippingGoofball »

I am digging cw's recent posting streak.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
Rannygazoo
Rannygazoo
Mafia Scum
Rannygazoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #439 (ISO) » Fri Jun 11, 2021 12:54 pm

Post by Rannygazoo »

In post 435, Roden wrote:
or myself
uhhhhhhh

I’ll ISO dive later, but the short answer is they were hyperagressive to begin with and then dropped off once someone (DGB) picked up heat. This feels like a scum mindset— as long as the attention is on someone else, they can coast.
In post 438, DrippingGoofball wrote:I am digging cw's recent posting streak.
+1
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #440 (ISO) » Fri Jun 11, 2021 12:58 pm

Post by Roden »

In post 436, excallq wrote:Answer me this: What's your current read of Ranny?
...Is this a serious question? I've put pressure on him twice now, and the only person I'm reading as scummier is DGB. I've been pretty open about not trusting Ranny. I'm not full scum reading since he does sound like an exasperated townie, and I could just be making awful reads.
Rannygazoo
Rannygazoo
Mafia Scum
Rannygazoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #441 (ISO) » Fri Jun 11, 2021 1:10 pm

Post by Rannygazoo »

That’s me, perpetual exasperated townie
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #442 (ISO) » Fri Jun 11, 2021 1:18 pm

Post by Roden »

If I wasn't so tunneled on DGB right now, and if I was more liable to make OMGUS votes, I'd probably jump on the Excall wagon. His line of posts doesn't look good and relies on a situation he essentially made up in his head to make work.

If you think I'm scum buddies with Ranny, I'd rather you just make a case than plant seeds for Day 2.
Rannygazoo wrote:That’s me, perpetual exasperated townie
I genuinely do believe this
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #443 (ISO) » Fri Jun 11, 2021 1:26 pm

Post by Roden »

In post 438, DrippingGoofball wrote:I am digging cw's recent posting streak.
A little too late to get townie points for this tbh
In post 439, Rannygazoo wrote:
In post 435, Roden wrote:
or myself
uhhhhhhh

I’ll ISO dive later, but the short answer is they were hyperagressive to begin with and then dropped off once someone (DGB) picked up heat. This feels like a scum mindset— as long as the attention is on someone else, they can coast.
If nothing else, this does make me want to look up their ISO again.
excallq
excallq
Townie
excallq
Townie
Townie

Post Post #444 (ISO) » Fri Jun 11, 2021 1:55 pm

Post by excallq »

In post 440, Roden wrote:
In post 436, excallq wrote:Answer me this: What's your current read of Ranny?
...Is this a serious question? I've put pressure on him twice now, and the only person I'm reading as scummier is DGB. I've been pretty open about not trusting Ranny. I'm not full scum reading since he does sound like an exasperated townie, and I could just be making awful reads.
In post 442, Roden wrote:If I wasn't so tunneled on DGB right now, and if I was more liable to make OMGUS votes, I'd probably jump on the Excall wagon. His line of posts doesn't look good and relies on a situation he essentially made up in his head to make work.

If you think I'm scum buddies with Ranny, I'd rather you just make a case than plant seeds for Day 2.
Rannygazoo wrote:That’s me, perpetual exasperated townie
I genuinely do believe this
So super untrusting of Ranny right up to the point of actually voting for him (which you haven't done and I have) but now you're sure he's town and since I've pressured you you want to vote me instead.

Yeah I'm increasingly comfortable saying both of you are scum.
Jessica Rabbit
Jessica Rabbit
She/Her
Goon
Jessica Rabbit
She/Her
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #445 (ISO) » Fri Jun 11, 2021 2:13 pm

Post by Jessica Rabbit »

In post 412, excallq wrote:
In post 385, Jessica Rabbit wrote:
In post 373, excallq wrote:
In post 365, Jessica Rabbit wrote:
In post 348, excallq wrote:Random early (probably more than half wrong) reads on some folks.

cw: Can't really get a sense of whether or not the inactivity is tactical but the vote for me feels like it was a "safe" one in that he could just point to my earlier less-than-supremely-serious posts without having to provide much in the way of explanation or logic behind the vote, and since there wasn't any momentum behind eliminating me it wouldn't garner so much attention.

T3: Leaning towards believing the roleclaim

Jessica Rabbit: Feels like she's trying to project helpful

Ranny: Think he's been happier just getting in minor spats since attention has shifted to DGB and CW. Keeping my vote on him.

Roden: Kind of agreed with whoever said the tiff with Ranny seemed staged but he's been feeling more town lately.

DGB: Has been pushing back in a lot of directions and kinda flailing. To me it reads more purely aggressive than overtly scummy but I don't have a read on him as town either.

Anyone I didn't list I don't have a solid read on at all (insofar as any of these are remotely solid)
I’m not a fan of this. If your take on me is that I’m being helpful then where is the shade coming from? It’s akin to claiming a player who is very clearly doing townie things is trying to look like they are but not really.
I said my read on you was that you were trying to project the image of being helpful. This is different from and independent of actually being helpful.
The only thing I actually don’t hate about these posts is your take on T3. Why because these takes with the sole exception of the T3 read don’t make a lot of sense as a whole.

Considering that one of the “spats” Ranny got into was with me, why would you shade both of us here? It seems really clear that you’re scumreading Ranny and don’t think we’re aligned, so I don’t understand the thought process behind any of it besides the T3 thing.
I said nothing about you being aligned with Ranny or not. Curious why it seems to clear to you think I have that opinion.
Yes and it’s an extremely bizarre take. It looks like you want to shade me without any basis that makes any sense. What does that even mean? How is it even possible to “project helpfulness” and not actually be helpful? Why are you curious? you were shading both of us.
The bizarre takes are that me getting vaguely evil whiffs off two people means I am positively asserting those two are aligned and that stating you're trying to project helpfulness is some unfathomable concept.

Is there a language barrier? You come off like you're trying to feign being an active pro-town scum-hunter but that you aren't actually helping at all and just stirring up smoke. Which is exactly what you're doing.
VOTE: exallq
I’m not bad, I’m just drawn that way.
Jessica Rabbit
Jessica Rabbit
She/Her
Goon
Jessica Rabbit
She/Her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #446 (ISO) » Fri Jun 11, 2021 2:19 pm

Post by Jessica Rabbit »

In post 414, cw357 wrote:ok so strategy idea: idk if i get killed tonight but i can just doc the vig target
so the target dies if they're scum and lives if they aren't

maybe there's an issue with that so pls point it out if there is
I saw something about there being a strongman (idk if it's true i just saw it while scrolling through the thread; forgive me if i took it out of context) so my role isn't even useful against scum kills
No because what’s to stop scum from not shooting there in that case? Probably better to doc someone that is less obvious - either someone you think could be scum or someone you think is town but perhaps there’s some doubt?

But in any case, in case scum have an rb, you probably shouldn’t be making it that obvious.
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #447 (ISO) » Fri Jun 11, 2021 2:19 pm

Post by Roden »

Then vote me and get a wagon going. See if you can get me to reveal if I have a PR or not. If you're not intent on doing this, then I'm comfortable in believing you just want to plant seeds for Day 2.

You're also blatantly trying to get around the fact you fucked up with the scum vs scum claim. If you could honestly deny it, a townie absolutely would by now. Or at the very least, a townie would admit they made a mistake. Why do you keep trying to talk around it?
Jessica Rabbit
Jessica Rabbit
She/Her
Goon
Jessica Rabbit
She/Her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #448 (ISO) » Fri Jun 11, 2021 2:22 pm

Post by Jessica Rabbit »

I personally would just doc my strongest tr and hope scum shoots elsewhere. Scum obviously isn’t going to shoot their own, so if you doc scum and they don’t die, you don’t confirm anything.
excallq
excallq
Townie
excallq
Townie
Townie

Post Post #449 (ISO) » Fri Jun 11, 2021 2:24 pm

Post by excallq »

In post 447, Roden wrote:Then vote me and get a wagon going. See if you can get me to reveal if I have a PR or not. If you're not intent on doing this, then I'm comfortable in believing you just want to plant seeds for Day 2.
What an absurd demand. Why would I try to get people to vote for you if I think you and Ranny are scum buddies and people (myself included) are already voting for Ranny?
You're also blatantly trying to get around the fact you fucked up with the scum vs scum claim. If you could honestly deny it, a townie absolutely would by now. Or at the very least, a townie would admit they made a mistake. Why do you keep trying to talk around it?
And this is just a stream of revisionist BS based on the fact that T3 wasn't willing to outright accuse you on like the fourth page.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”