Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #451 (ISO) » Fri Jun 11, 2021 7:32 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

In post 420, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 412, Umlaut wrote:I was about to say "Beetlejuice tell" but Beetlejuice is paradoxically so well-known that for someone with a 2014 join date it's effectively an anti-tell

VOTE: Dwlee

I'm suddenly more interested in this than I am in the Major or T3. Lemons' jump onto Enchant is oddly timed in that based on their posts they
should
have voted Enchant pages and pages prior but
didn't
vote Enchant until it was safe (look at basically asking Major's permission to join the wagon??) and then were oddly resistant to jumping back off; seems to acknowledge that Enchant's claim most likely comes from town but still leaves the vote there, and
still
leaves the vote there (admittedly that was a "sorry I'm busy" post and devoid of content but it's not that hard to write the word "unvote")

Then Dwlee arrives, votes me, and immediately
reassures
me that I can talk them out of it. Something has rubbed me the wrong way about our interactions; it doesn't feel like they're talking to me the way you talk to a scumread. They also continue Lemons' habit of picking at things that are surface-level "bad" but not really scum-indicative: how is my answer to a question like possibly supposed to help anyone sort me? It's just a make-work question, the kind of thing a person
thinks
they should read as scummy but in reality probably shouldn't care about if they actually care about finding scum.
Homie I voted you because you weren't voting anyone, it was effectively an RVS. Your point that I wasn't talking to you like a scumread is terribad and I think you know it. is getting into the game having skimmed your ISO and name-connecting what you said about the Enchant wagon to what you said. Typically town think about who they're voting with so that you didn't even think about it is really weird to me. I'm more happy with my vote now.
Shitty vote for shitty reasons that I don't think Umlaut honestly believes.
I prefer they, thanks :)
Major Minor
Major Minor
Goon
Major Minor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #452 (ISO) » Fri Jun 11, 2021 8:58 am

Post by Major Minor »

In post 443, Flea The Magician wrote:Loving the continued attempts on my ego.
What is you read on Osuka, exactly?
They're not attempts, they're correct reads on your ego.

I read potential scum AND town motivation behind Osuka's full throated defense of me earlier in the day -- and his recent "What I didn't defend MajMin, where'd I do that" feels scummy. I read that situation as a potential one where he saw an opportunity to white knight me at the start of the day for +town points later, but didn't realize I'd be a sinking ship, and is now trying to distance himself before he gets dragged down with me. That would indicate scum motivation.
I'm anti anti, ain't I?
Major Minor
Major Minor
Goon
Major Minor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #453 (ISO) » Fri Jun 11, 2021 8:58 am

Post by Major Minor »

In post 447, Enchant wrote:Sorry, but it's dangerous to put anyone at E-1.

Cult can hammer with funny excuse. They can just throw self around, and because i revealed, their convert always will success (either it will be me or roleblock me and convert someone else). Of course you will know who is cult (or triggerhappy town) after that, but i don't think lynching simple cult member is Worthing potential of instahammered cop/tracker.

So i want avoid it. Also don't put people on E-1, if you really want claim from them, simple say so.

TL'DR: Don't put at E-1 unless we certainly decide this person dying.
But... we didn't put them at E-1.

And even then, cult coming in and superhammering just gives us a claimed cult?
I'm anti anti, ain't I?
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #454 (ISO) » Fri Jun 11, 2021 8:59 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

In post 452, Major Minor wrote:

I read potential scum AND town motivation behind Osuka's full throated defense of me earlier in the day -- and his recent "What I didn't defend MajMin, where'd I do that" feels scummy. I read that situation as a potential one where he saw an opportunity to white knight me at the start of the day for +town points later, but didn't realize I'd be a sinking ship, and is now trying to distance himself before he gets dragged down with me. That would indicate scum motivation.
Your Osuka reasoning only makes sense if you're evil with an Osuka partner?
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #455 (ISO) » Fri Jun 11, 2021 9:27 am

Post by Enchant »

In post 453, Major Minor wrote:
In post 447, Enchant wrote:Sorry, but it's dangerous to put anyone at E-1.

Cult can hammer with funny excuse. They can just throw self around, and because i revealed, their convert always will success (either it will be me or roleblock me and convert someone else). Of course you will know who is cult (or triggerhappy town) after that, but i don't think lynching simple cult member is Worthing potential of instahammered cop/tracker.

So i want avoid it. Also don't put people on E-1, if you really want claim from them, simple say so.

TL'DR: Don't put at E-1 unless we certainly decide this person dying.
But... we didn't put them at E-1.

And even then, cult coming in and superhammering just gives us a claimed cult?
Yes. It gives.

Now what?
Marky Mark
Marky Mark
Mafia Scum
Marky Mark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #456 (ISO) » Fri Jun 11, 2021 9:30 am

Post by Marky Mark »

Phoneposting

So today has been taken over by some home improvements complications, involving a hole in my floor. On the plus side I'm now the proud owner of a nailgun, which I have been using to rectify the problem. My desktop is currently stacked up with the rest of the furniture in the hallway until I can finish the job and put the underlay and carpet back down, but I'll try and get back up and running asap

Game wise, I've had a quick read up and I'm very aware of the deadline running down and it's really not in our interests here to have a rushed elim at deadline. Osuka is still hiding in plain sight by avoiding and discrediting rather than engaging in a logical level and I'm genuinely perplexed that people largely seem to be ok with this. That being said, if there is no more support for an osuka wagon forthcoming, I'll look for a compromise elim in the next 24h or so
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #457 (ISO) » Fri Jun 11, 2021 9:30 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

Enchant ?
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #458 (ISO) » Fri Jun 11, 2021 10:32 am

Post by Enchant »

Yes, i saw it.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #459 (ISO) » Fri Jun 11, 2021 10:34 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

Okay gimme your thoughts.
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #460 (ISO) » Fri Jun 11, 2021 11:04 am

Post by Raya36 »

In post 434, Major Minor wrote: Interesting that Raya has like... completely ignored me today. I can't think of a single interaction we've had.
Interesting that instead of trying to interact with me you decide to call me out. Interactions go both ways.

I haven't been getting many strong feelings on you either way so I'm going to do a reread on your iso:
I do agree with the majority that your early deflection (other people did less than you statement) wasn't the best but I'm not convinced that it was scummy rather than just a bad defense. What bothers me the most about you is the calling out the backup mod as if they were a player. That's proof that you're not thinking about the players and just grabbing whoever fits the description without considering your read on them (you can't possibly have a read on the mod). I think I already discussed that before? I didn't like your take on Marky and Flea hiding as leadership roles so we don't think they're scum together. I felt that was a stretch and unlikely although you get a pass for this because you said you like to hunt by associatives so I think this one just comes down to a different way of looking at things. You were pro-claiming when Enchant asked too which wasn't good. You were on the Enchant wagon which was likely scum lead. You also brought up the idea of a full claim which would be more beneficial for scum. Your case on Umlaut wasn't bad but you didn't even attempt to push it until someone told you too and instead went for the more likely wagon.

So I guess where I'm at now is either Major or T3 but not together. I'll take some time later or tomorrow to reread anyone else I'm fuzzy on. Dwlee has felt fine to me. Obviously Enchant is good. Osuka sticks out to me as someone I need to reread.
In post 440, Korina wrote:
Hi all,
Just a notice, I will be unavailable for most, if not, all of today. I just got my name legally changed to Kori, so I’m gonna be taking today easy and celebrate.

My Discord is Korina#0359 if you urgently need me.
~ Kori
Congratulations Kori! Enjoy your celebrations
In post 446, Enchant wrote:I starting to actually suspect Raya though.

She played game with me, but said i never used onlymechanic. In our only game i was town and played almost same and called out for no-reads.

Either Raya have bad memory, or simple used it as excuse.
Can you link the game? I've also read a couple of your other games too so I may be thinking of those.
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #461 (ISO) » Fri Jun 11, 2021 11:18 am

Post by Enchant »

Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #462 (ISO) » Fri Jun 11, 2021 11:41 am

Post by Raya36 »

Right. You definitely did focus on mechanics but you were giving council suggestions. At first it was focused on player experience but I assumed it evolved into reads even if they weren't being shared. You did give some reads later game when prompted. From that point on you seemed to be reading players
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: Fae/Faer

Post Post #463 (ISO) » Fri Jun 11, 2021 12:22 pm

Post by Flea The Magician »

I bet you're a blast at social events.

So you've justified both town and scum points for Osuka, but what is your exact read on them currently?

For that matter, what are peoples thoughts on Osuka rn?
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #464 (ISO) » Fri Jun 11, 2021 12:30 pm

Post by Enchant »

In post 459, Dwlee99 wrote:Okay gimme your thoughts.
My thoughts will be subjective, because i can't understand this way.
I was about to say "Beetlejuice tell" but Beetlejuice is paradoxically so well-known that for someone with a 2014 join date it's effectively an anti-tell
Can't understand what Beetlejuice tell mean, there's nothing on wiki. I want explaination if you can.
I'm suddenly more interested in this than I am in the Major or T3. Lemons' jump onto Enchant is oddly timed in that based on their posts they should have voted Enchant pages and pages prior but didn't vote Enchant until it was safe (look at 290 basically asking Major's permission to join the wagon??)
I walked ISO of Umlaut, and he actually voted me long ago, but noticed Major include mod in suspiciouns list and caught attention. Most funny thing, he only person who asked why town simple can't randomvote. He voted after i claimed PR which is pretty logical thing. I quess...?
Major Minor
Major Minor
Goon
Major Minor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #465 (ISO) » Fri Jun 11, 2021 1:05 pm

Post by Major Minor »

In post 463, Flea The Magician wrote:

I bet you're a blast at social events.

So you've justified both town and scum points for Osuka, but what is your exact read on them currently?

For that matter, what are peoples thoughts on Osuka rn?
I would vote for them over myself but it is certainly not my preferred wagon for the day.
I'm anti anti, ain't I?
Major Minor
Major Minor
Goon
Major Minor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #466 (ISO) » Fri Jun 11, 2021 1:11 pm

Post by Major Minor »

In post 454, Dwlee99 wrote:Your Osuka reasoning only makes sense if you're evil with an Osuka partner?
No it doesn't?

Explain?
I'm anti anti, ain't I?
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #467 (ISO) » Fri Jun 11, 2021 1:34 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

It only makes sense to drop you like a sinking ship for towncred if you're evil.
Major Minor
Major Minor
Goon
Major Minor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #468 (ISO) » Fri Jun 11, 2021 2:21 pm

Post by Major Minor »

No -- I mean that they wanted to defend me so long as it could earn them towncred after my flip. Now that it looks like they might get wagoned instead of me, they're distancing
I'm anti anti, ain't I?
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #469 (ISO) » Fri Jun 11, 2021 2:27 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

Gotcha
Umlaut
Umlaut
Jack of All Trades
Umlaut
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #470 (ISO) » Fri Jun 11, 2021 3:53 pm

Post by Umlaut »

Actually I'm going to go ahead and completely change my mind about Dwlee, they're likely town based solely on the strength of - in general (or else Dwlee is excellent at faking town motivation) and their indignance at my voting them seems genuine.

I got some town vibes from osuka earlier in the game (and this is from someone who just picked him out as scum in another game) but I don't really remember why anymore

Let's just stick to plan A.

VOTE: Major Minor
“There are two kinds of people in this world: those who say, ‘There are two kinds of people in this world: those who say there are two kinds of people in this world,
and the other kind,
’ and those who
don’t
say. Well, then there’s me.” — J.R. “Bob” Dobbs
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #471 (ISO) » Fri Jun 11, 2021 11:20 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

It would have been a lot easier to know you're evil if you didn't just make that post. Now it's complicated.
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #472 (ISO) » Sat Jun 12, 2021 5:03 am

Post by Enchant »

VOTE: Major

Death or Glory.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #473 (ISO) » Sat Jun 12, 2021 5:23 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

Enchant if you weren't confirmed town I would swear you're evil.
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter
Pronoun: Ask, prefers they

Post Post #474 (ISO) » Sat Jun 12, 2021 5:37 am

Post by Korina »

GTKAS:
The most recent one and the only one that actually matters. | ROOMS HAVE AIR ~ Who | Not_Mafia did not submit a naive cop action. big mistake there tbh ~ xyzzy
I dissociate, any signed posts are from my headmates. Refer to GTKAS, or DM me for more information.

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B