Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #450 (ISO) » Fri Jun 11, 2021 2:25 pm

Post by Roden »

In post 447, Roden wrote:Then vote me and get a wagon going. See if you can get me to reveal if I have a PR or not. If you're not intent on doing this, then I'm comfortable in believing you just want to plant seeds for Day 2.

You're also blatantly trying to get around the fact you fucked up with the scum vs scum claim. If you could honestly deny it, a townie absolutely would by now. Or at the very least, a townie would admit they made a mistake. Why do you keep trying to talk around it?
This was intended for Excall btw, didn't want to quote since the quote train was getting long.

Also 100% agree with Jessica's Doctor advice. If the Doctor play is telegraphed then scum can just play around it.
Umlaut
Umlaut
Jack of All Trades
Umlaut
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #451 (ISO) » Fri Jun 11, 2021 2:25 pm

Post by Umlaut »

(maybe I'll wait to post a VC)
Last edited by Umlaut on Fri Jun 11, 2021 3:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
“There are two kinds of people in this world: those who say, ‘There are two kinds of people in this world: those who say there are two kinds of people in this world,
and the other kind,
’ and those who
don’t
say. Well, then there’s me.” — J.R. “Bob” Dobbs
Rannygazoo
Rannygazoo
Mafia Scum
Rannygazoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #452 (ISO) » Fri Jun 11, 2021 2:26 pm

Post by Rannygazoo »

Shut the up
VOTE: excallq

*checks rules to see if I’m allowed to say that*
Unclear
Jessica Rabbit
Jessica Rabbit
She/Her
Goon
Jessica Rabbit
She/Her
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #453 (ISO) » Fri Jun 11, 2021 2:27 pm

Post by Jessica Rabbit »

In post 444, excallq wrote:
In post 440, Roden wrote:
In post 436, excallq wrote:Answer me this: What's your current read of Ranny?
...Is this a serious question? I've put pressure on him twice now, and the only person I'm reading as scummier is DGB. I've been pretty open about not trusting Ranny. I'm not full scum reading since he does sound like an exasperated townie, and I could just be making awful reads.
In post 442, Roden wrote:If I wasn't so tunneled on DGB right now, and if I was more liable to make OMGUS votes, I'd probably jump on the Excall wagon. His line of posts doesn't look good and relies on a situation he essentially made up in his head to make work.

If you think I'm scum buddies with Ranny, I'd rather you just make a case than plant seeds for Day 2.
Rannygazoo wrote:That’s me, perpetual exasperated townie
I genuinely do believe this
So super untrusting of Ranny right up to the point of actually voting for him (which you haven't done and I have) but now you're sure he's town and since I've pressured you you want to vote me instead.

Yeah I'm increasingly comfortable saying both of you are scum.
If you’re take on my slot wasn’t so gross, I could possibly see this coming from town, not that I agree with this take but your answer to me was shit pretty much.
I’m not bad, I’m just drawn that way.
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #454 (ISO) » Fri Jun 11, 2021 2:31 pm

Post by T3 »

VOTE: DGB
Cadtsting doubt on the ce claim for no reason.
excallq
excallq
Townie
excallq
Townie
Townie

Post Post #455 (ISO) » Fri Jun 11, 2021 2:31 pm

Post by excallq »

In post 452, Rannygazoo wrote:Shut the up

Unclear
Well if it's allowed then presumably "eat a" is also allowed, but if you want me to stop calling out your scum buddy you can just say that.
Jessica Rabbit
Jessica Rabbit
She/Her
Goon
Jessica Rabbit
She/Her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #456 (ISO) » Fri Jun 11, 2021 2:32 pm

Post by Jessica Rabbit »

In post 447, Roden wrote:Then vote me and get a wagon going. See if you can get me to reveal if I have a PR or not. If you're not intent on doing this, then I'm comfortable in believing you just want to plant seeds for Day 2.

You're also blatantly trying to get around the fact you fucked up with the scum vs scum claim. If you could honestly deny it, a townie absolutely would by now. Or at the very least, a townie would admit they made a mistake. Why do you keep trying to talk around it?
Yeah, their recent posts seemed to be very superficial takes and I agree with the planting seeds thing. I think they don’t actually believe any of the nonsence they’ve been spewing. They only shaded me AFTER I expressed suspicions on them and when confronted they just double downed on their nonsense shade and made zero attempt to explain it.

I think I feel good with my vote.
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #457 (ISO) » Fri Jun 11, 2021 2:32 pm

Post by Roden »

In post 449, excallq wrote:
What an absurd demand. Why would I try to get people to vote for you if I think you and Ranny are scum buddies and people (myself included) are already voting for Ranny?
And this is just a stream of revisionist BS based on the fact that T3 wasn't willing to outright accuse you on like the fourth page.
So you're admitting you're just setting up a Day 2 elim then. Gotcha.

And there's nothing revisionist on my end. You made a claim, got factually proven wrong, and now you're scrambling to justify it while refusing to admit you made a mistake. If you're town, your ego is gonna cost us the game.
excallq
excallq
Townie
excallq
Townie
Townie

Post Post #458 (ISO) » Fri Jun 11, 2021 2:35 pm

Post by excallq »

In post 453, Jessica Rabbit wrote:
...Is this a serious question? I've put pressure on him twice now, and the only person I'm reading as scummier is DGB. I've been pretty open about not trusting Ranny. I'm not full scum reading since he does sound like an exasperated townie, and I could just be making awful reads.
In post 442, Roden wrote:If I wasn't so tunneled on DGB right now, and if I was more liable to make OMGUS votes, I'd probably jump on the Excall wagon. His line of posts doesn't look good and relies on a situation he essentially made up in his head to make work.

If you think I'm scum buddies with Ranny, I'd rather you just make a case than plant seeds for Day 2.
So super untrusting of Ranny right up to the point of actually voting for him (which you haven't done and I have) but now you're sure he's town and since I've pressured you you want to vote me instead.

If you’re take on my slot wasn’t so gross, I could possibly see this coming from town, not that I agree with this take but your answer to me was shit pretty much.
You acted and still act like the idea of saying that it seemed you were trying to appear pro-town while not actually being so was just so completely unthinkable that I asked if there was a language barrier because denying the claim was one thing, you were acting like it was something that didn't even make sense to suggest.
Rannygazoo
Rannygazoo
Mafia Scum
Rannygazoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #459 (ISO) » Fri Jun 11, 2021 2:35 pm

Post by Rannygazoo »

In post 455, excallq wrote:

Unclear
Well if it's allowed then presumably "eat a" is also allowed, but if you want me to stop calling out your scum buddy you can just say that.
Ok, joking aside, your reads look super fabricated right now and you’re only making it worse. Maybe take a step back and think about how to fix it.
Jessica Rabbit
Jessica Rabbit
She/Her
Goon
Jessica Rabbit
She/Her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #460 (ISO) » Fri Jun 11, 2021 2:37 pm

Post by Jessica Rabbit »

Unclear
You’re throwing out shade to too many people when it doesn’t make sense and you haven’t given a satisfactory explanation for your shade on me which appears scum motivated based on the timing.
Jessica Rabbit
Jessica Rabbit
She/Her
Goon
Jessica Rabbit
She/Her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #461 (ISO) » Fri Jun 11, 2021 2:39 pm

Post by Jessica Rabbit »

In post 458, excallq wrote:

You acted and still act like the idea of saying that it seemed you were trying to appear pro-town while not actually being so was just so completely unthinkable that I asked if there was a language barrier because denying the claim was one thing, you were acting like it was something that didn't even make sense to suggest.
What claim did I deny? If you’re not actually scum here, you’re on drugs or something. :shifty:
Rannygazoo
Rannygazoo
Mafia Scum
Rannygazoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #462 (ISO) » Fri Jun 11, 2021 2:39 pm

Post by Rannygazoo »

Personally I don’t think pre-flip associations are very useful. Considering that your case against me was weak to begin with, your case against everyone you try to pin to me is even weaker.
excallq
excallq
Townie
excallq
Townie
Townie

Post Post #463 (ISO) » Fri Jun 11, 2021 2:40 pm

Post by excallq »

In post 457, Roden wrote:
In post 449, excallq wrote:
What an absurd demand. Why would I try to get people to vote for you if I think you and Ranny are scum buddies and people (myself included) are already voting for Ranny?
And this is just a stream of revisionist BS based on the fact that T3 wasn't willing to outright accuse you on like the fourth page.
So you're admitting you're just setting up a Day 2 elim then. Gotcha.

And there's nothing revisionist on my end. You made a claim, got factually proven wrong, and now you're scrambling to justify it while refusing to admit you made a mistake. If you're town, your ego is gonna cost us the game.
Nothing but semantic games from you. I agreed with the post where T3 said you and Ranny seemed scummy. You're now claiming that's a lie on my part cuz in a later post T3 wouldn't commit to an accusation.

Now you're claiming I'm "planting seeds" because I'm not trying to start a wagon against the one of the two people I think are scum that doesn't have any votes on them now.

And then you're throwing out that last line cuz you know I am town and you're afraid you've overcommitted and will start getting attention starting Day 2.
excallq
excallq
Townie
excallq
Townie
Townie

Post Post #464 (ISO) » Fri Jun 11, 2021 2:45 pm

Post by excallq »

In post 461, Jessica Rabbit wrote:

What claim did I deny? If you’re not actually scum here, you’re on drugs or something. :shifty:
Y'know I'm willing to accept a degree of aggression (obviously) but this is borderline abusive.

We're either unable to communicate or you're pretending that's the case. Either let's take this down a notch or just step back.
Jessica Rabbit
Jessica Rabbit
She/Her
Goon
Jessica Rabbit
She/Her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #465 (ISO) » Fri Jun 11, 2021 2:51 pm

Post by Jessica Rabbit »

In post 462, Rannygazoo wrote:Personally I don’t think pre-flip associations are very useful. Considering that your case against me was weak to begin with, your case against everyone you try to pin to me is even weaker.
His takes don’t make sense because part of his case on you was having random spats or something and considering I was one of those people you had a “spat” with, he shouldn’t be doubling down on his nutso read on me and I think town would stop and reevaluate how ridiculous that is, which tells me that he probably really doesn’t believe any of it. I also think that his “buddy” read on Roden for not voting with him also makes no sense either.
excallq
excallq
Townie
excallq
Townie
Townie

Post Post #466 (ISO) » Fri Jun 11, 2021 2:52 pm

Post by excallq »

In post 459, Rannygazoo wrote:

Unclear
Ok, joking aside, your reads look super fabricated right now and you’re only making it worse. Maybe take a step back and think about how to fix it.
I'm good with my reads atm. Maybe they'll change going forward, though at the moment there's a decent chance that's gonna be a moot point, but in that eventuality, hopefully the town will direct attention towards the right targets.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #467 (ISO) » Fri Jun 11, 2021 2:53 pm

Post by DrippingGoofball »

Knock it off, you'all. No need to be rude.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
Jessica Rabbit
Jessica Rabbit
She/Her
Goon
Jessica Rabbit
She/Her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #468 (ISO) » Fri Jun 11, 2021 3:01 pm

Post by Jessica Rabbit »

In post 464, excallq wrote:
In post 461, Jessica Rabbit wrote:

Y'know I'm willing to accept a degree of aggression (obviously) but this is borderline abusive.

We're either unable to communicate or you're pretending that's the case. Either let's take this down a notch or just step back.
How is it “borderline abusive”? What you’re saying about me makes absolutely no sense and you didn’t give me any reason to view it as a townie thought process but just doubled down and refused to even consider how thoroughly ridiculous that take was, so because I think that take is so beyond ludicrous, if you’re not scum it’s hard to imagine an alternative explanation that doesn’t involve some serious inability to accurately read my play in this game.

What I don’t understand is if you were town, why don’t just explain to me why I’m wrong and misreading you? Because you did it right after I said I didn’t like you, so you have motive to shade me for that and of course I’m not giving it any credence because I know you’re wrong, you didn’t explain why or how you arrived ar that conclusion and that kind of take in general is weird and more likely to come from scum than town.
Rannygazoo
Rannygazoo
Mafia Scum
Rannygazoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #469 (ISO) » Fri Jun 11, 2021 3:02 pm

Post by Rannygazoo »

@excallq how about this: if I were out of the picture and my slot never existed, who would your biggest scumread be?
Jessica Rabbit
Jessica Rabbit
She/Her
Goon
Jessica Rabbit
She/Her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #470 (ISO) » Fri Jun 11, 2021 3:05 pm

Post by Jessica Rabbit »

In post 467, DrippingGoofball wrote:Knock it off, you'all. No need to be rude.
If this is directed to me, then I apologize. Sometimes I’m too honest and just blurt things out without thinking how my words might impact actually someone.
excallq
excallq
Townie
excallq
Townie
Townie

Post Post #471 (ISO) » Fri Jun 11, 2021 3:05 pm

Post by excallq »

In post 469, Rannygazoo wrote:@excallq how about this: if I were out of the picture and my slot never existed, who would your biggest scumread be?
Are we assuming your disappearance means that your exchange with Roden didn't happen? If so probably CW. I am abundantly skeptical of his roleclaim, (though I would absolutely not push for a day 1 vote of him). Otherwise Roden.
excallq
excallq
Townie
excallq
Townie
Townie

Post Post #472 (ISO) » Fri Jun 11, 2021 3:07 pm

Post by excallq »

In post 468, Jessica Rabbit wrote: How is it “borderline abusive”?
Fucking read your post back. It's rude as shit and your inability to understand "I think you are feigning being pro-town" as a read is absurd.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #473 (ISO) » Fri Jun 11, 2021 3:09 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 416, cw357 wrote:
In post 383, Titus wrote:Loyal is the correct modifier.
maybe we're both wolves

could titus be telling me that to in essence pocket me or whatever
like trying to work into the townclears

it would be a big-brain strategy but not necessarily too far-fetched

i wouldn't mind the idea of the vig targeting titus and ill doc so that kill doesnt go through
although if vig is fakeclaiming it could get screwed up
I really don't get why stating something based off years of experience has been all this AI. Feels like I'm being pocketed.

That would make it odd to pocket me unless I might be the decider and one of the wagons might be on scum.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
excallq
excallq
Townie
excallq
Townie
Townie

Post Post #474 (ISO) » Fri Jun 11, 2021 3:10 pm

Post by excallq »

In post 472, excallq wrote:
In post 468, Jessica Rabbit wrote: How is it “borderline abusive”?
Fucking read your post back. It's rude as shit and your inability to understand "I think you are feigning being pro-town" as a read is absurd.
(*hit submit too early)

you can obviously disagree with it but that's not what you've done, you've repeatedly asserted that it's completely incomprehensible, culminating in you calling it "nutso", and now apparently drug induced.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”