Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4525 (ISO) » Fri Jun 11, 2021 6:30 pm

Post by notscience »

That’s who I forgot

I know this isn’t what you wanted but I genuinely have no idea about flea

Re LLD- I liked her at EOD yesterday about Cabd blocking the Mara elim and I liked her entry into today in conjunction with that. Essentially I feel like that was town LLD mad Cabd blocked her scum elim than scum LLD mad he blocked her miselim if that makes any sense

And I know I don’t have this vast wealth of experience reading her

I feel like I was strongly townreading her day one of tenet and it was disconcerting (when she was scum) and the lack thereof here seems like a good sign
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: it/its

Post Post #4526 (ISO) » Fri Jun 11, 2021 6:34 pm

Post by Chara »

thanks. i don't have any reason to think LLD isn't just town but i thought it was interesting you just had her as gut town.
"Sibling," Farkran asked, starting slowly.
"The CORE is full of lasers, and Chemist1422's entire existence depends on her eye. If she looks into a laser, she will almost certainly die. Did you think about that?"
"Oh yes, my brother. I love thinking about that."
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4527 (ISO) » Fri Jun 11, 2021 6:37 pm

Post by notscience »

I also suppose LLD would probably cater to Cabd if anyone this game As scum, but I also liked their interactions early on when she was trying to get herself invested and asking for his help. It felt like town trying to get engaged versus scum trying to pocket

Ninja
It was hard to articulate these thoughts in my hipfire commentary
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4528 (ISO) » Fri Jun 11, 2021 6:37 pm

Post by Chara »

In post 4511, Thestatusquo wrote:Like clearly you're AtEing here and it seems vaguely manipulative and I can't decide if that's a townie thing to do or a scummy thing to do when you have actual 0 votes on you.
also i felt pretty bad about my probable ateing upon reading this but looking at what actually made it to the thread i'm thinking... there really isn't anything there i should be feeling bad about. like i posted a true feeling i was having in the hopes someone would maybe help me feel less demotivated with the game, yes, but am i supposed to feel guilty about that?
"The CORE is full of lasers, and Chemist1422's entire existence depends on her eye. If she looks into a laser, she will almost certainly die. Did you think about that?"
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4529 (ISO) » Fri Jun 11, 2021 6:41 pm

Post by Chara »

i guess notsci can be town, yeah. it's how i feel right now, anyway.

also feeling like i kind of want to throw my Titus read in the garbage.

maybe i could do Math? i've been resistant to the wagon on some sort of nebulous principle but ultimately i don't have any great reasons to think he's town either. it's a read i don't have any belief in but seems maybe a good vote in spite of how i feel.
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4530 (ISO) » Fri Jun 11, 2021 6:48 pm

Post by unwnd »

Guillotina has requested replacement. Searching..
Stop
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4531 (ISO) » Fri Jun 11, 2021 6:50 pm

Post by Chara »

VOTE: Ircher
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #4532 (ISO) » Fri Jun 11, 2021 7:04 pm

Post by Bell »

In post 4524, Bell wrote:NDmath Or murdercat please.

Whichever of those two survive needs to get chopped.

I'm not really interested in an Ircher wagon RN.
For posterity.
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4533 (ISO) » Fri Jun 11, 2021 9:39 pm

Post by Farkran »

In post 4495, NDMath wrote:
In post 4427, Farkran wrote: Ndmath - bad wagon position + nka
You still haven't explained how nka points at me.
, point 3 which stems from toogeloo iso

But that's not the main reason why i think you could be scum
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4534 (ISO) » Fri Jun 11, 2021 9:51 pm

Post by Farkran »

In post 4496, notscience wrote:Mara- , Is a town approach to Not_mafia, that apprehension and caution about being an elim bait isnt likely to come from scum who knows that the entire purpose of it.

Bell- Doesnt feel like scum who knew about it, feels like town who missed something. Didnt really need to do Bell. Did it for completion’s sake.

Bingle- Still scum. I’ve been telling you guys all game.

Chara- Feels kinda forced and artificial. Like, “I know I need to address this but not really sure how”. Could be either alignment, but I think its >randscum

Dunn- Originally states it is likely a double voter, saying not to waste an elim on it, and to kill it with HP damage instead. Surface level a town approach. Dunn talks about not_mafia and playing around the potential as a double vote a fair amount, and I think scum him wouldn’t be focused on something thats so wrong? Like, why does scum Dunn use multiple posts elaborating on and latching onto setup spec he knows is incorrect to have people play MORE safely and not elim it?

Farkran- First mentions notmafia in in a post that literally says nothing. I feel like that is a scum fencesit WRT the notmaf entry. Also then just kinda says “Yeah its definitely scumfueled” in in a way that yet again feels inorganic. I don’t think anyone in the game doubted it was a scum creation, and this feels again like addressing it but not addressing it.

Flea- Needs a new title so I can search Mafia in their ISO. I tried other permutation and I don’t think Flea ever addressed it,

Guill- See Flea.

Ircher- They are in permanent catchup, but the only time they mention NotMaf is in response to Sigmund’s “Three in this pool are scum” which is, again, ridiculously obvious its a scum role so it seems very lame to address here (also im also in the pool and we all know how I feel about that)

LLD- Never addresses notmaf.

Morph- not digging through to ffind this but they address they knew what was going on D2, they ignore it day 1, in line with the train of thought as someone who knew it was a bait going in. I still think theyre town but have to include them too

Murdercat- Not an interaction with notmaf but Im including it here for posterity’s sake- calls Farkran’s reaction genuine and I felt like it was anything but the sort. Otherwise totally ignores Not Maf.

NDmath- totally ignored notmaf

Sigmund- Only mention is , a throwaway about how it could be an auto-hammer. Not totally out of the realm of fakeable, but I think that kind of random setup spec about what’s going on that is actually off the mark is more likely a town tell.

S_S- Totally ignores Notmaf

Shea- I like the brusqueness of this, I feel like this seems like a kinda genuine reaction. I suppose you could argue TMI, but this felt like an organic train of thought. Town.

Titus- notices notmaf, weak votes him in . Like, super weak. Dont think it makes sense from a buddy who knows the inside scoop?

Wheme- greets notmaf in a way I dont think wheme would do as scum? And leans into the incorrect setup spec like hes excited to play with notmaf, which someone who knew he wasnt in the game wouldnt be.

White fire- acknowledges they need a prod. Tries to start a wagon there in . Was fairly actively pushing a notmafia elim day one, not a great look.

So basically, town reactions-
Bell, Morph, Wheme, Mara, Shea

Lean town-
Dunn, Sigmund, Titus

Ignored him-
LLD, SS, NDMath, MCat, Guill, Flea, Ircher

Scummy reactions-
Farkran, Chara, White Fire,
"I don't think anyone doubted it was a scum creation" - false, a lot of people didn't know anything about nm. Also i said that people voting nm were scummy and i explained why, not that nm was a scummy creation

Also the scummiest reaction in this list is titus but she ended up being lean town?
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4535 (ISO) » Fri Jun 11, 2021 9:56 pm

Post by Farkran »

In post 4501, morph the cat wrote:So completely unrelated to the Troubadour role in Etrian Oddesy?

You know, the title which literally means "warndering poet"
What powers do you think a troubadour would have, based on your knowledge of the lore?
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4536 (ISO) » Fri Jun 11, 2021 9:58 pm

Post by Farkran »

I strongly back this up.
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #4537 (ISO) » Sat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 4399, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
I want everyone to name their top 3 preferred votes today, as of right now, and give me a single line as to why for each.
White Fire - I don't see why the trollyness today is town. Or rather, they're just saying nonsense and don't have any real takes. Shiro has dropped off, I started having bad feelings about them on day 1. People have been hesitant to talk about White Fire as well
Murder Cat - They feel stiff, I think Bell has the right of it. 1 Hangup is that their reads list is almost too controversial, but they don't seem to realize what they're doing in that regard.
Ircher - I don't think the posturing around the gladiate was towny
In post 4390, Thestatusquo wrote:List of people who are better elims than MC:

Dunn, Ircher, titus, notscience, something_smart.
I should not be on this list
In post 4503, Chara wrote:i actually don't like Dunn's reaction to NM now that i look at it. "doublevoter that someone got to name" is wrong obviously, but the assumption that a player named it and it wasn't just a predetermined name from unwnd is actually correct. he could just be town who guessed right, but the focus on NM could be distancing.

i've been thinking about Dunn and his read on me, he seems pretty confident with how i'd approach a partner, and he isn't wrong, but the read kind of sticks out when i'm here accruing scumreads and Dunn then has a correct townread on me he's confident in. at least it contrasts Fark's read on the same topic where he came in thinking i wasn't scum but then became suspicious from other events.

ngl i'm extremely demotivated because i feel like a bunch of town are going to attack me tonight.
'not_mafia' is not a flavor name

I'd expect something like 'wraith' or 'shadow' to be flavor names, not ms players.

And I feel that I have some insight as to how you play after rolling scum with you in that other game. And I feel you're overstating other players' scumreads on you
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #4538 (ISO) » Sat Jun 12, 2021 1:12 am

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 4536, Farkran wrote:

I strongly back this up.
I can do this

I don't want to waste my night damage by shooting at someone and then wanting to eliminate them the next day
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #4539 (ISO) » Sat Jun 12, 2021 1:26 am

Post by Titus »

In post 4503, Chara wrote:i actually don't like Dunn's reaction to NM now that i look at it. "doublevoter that someone got to name" is wrong obviously, but the assumption that a player named it and it wasn't just a predetermined name from unwnd is actually correct. he could just be town who guessed right, but the focus on NM could be distancing.

i've been thinking about Dunn and his read on me, he seems pretty confident with how i'd approach a partner, and he isn't wrong, but the read kind of sticks out when i'm here accruing scumreads and Dunn then has a correct townread on me he's confident in. at least it contrasts Fark's read on the same topic where he came in thinking i wasn't scum but then became suspicious from other events.

ngl i'm extremely demotivated because i feel like a bunch of town are going to attack me tonight.

I like your thoughts on the naming thing.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #4540 (ISO) » Sat Jun 12, 2021 1:29 am

Post by Titus »

In post 4536, Farkran wrote:

I strongly back this up.
If NDMath survives, I will shoot them.

When ND flips mafia, I am not shooting MURDERCAT.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4541 (ISO) » Sat Jun 12, 2021 2:10 am

Post by unwnd »

Dwlee99 replaces Guillotina.
Stop
MURDERCAT
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4542 (ISO) » Sat Jun 12, 2021 2:16 am

Post by MURDERCAT »

In post 4496, notscience wrote:Murdercat- Not an interaction with notmaf but Im including it here for posterity’s sake- 374 calls Farkran’s reaction genuine and I felt like it was anything but the sort. Otherwise totally ignores Not Maf.
What did you mean to quote?
I was going to try to vote NM but someone had already done it during my catch-up
GTKAMURDERCAT

Retired from playing, find me on discord
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #4543 (ISO) » Sat Jun 12, 2021 2:18 am

Post by Thestatusquo »

*waves*
tout comprendre c'est tout pardonner
MURDERCAT
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4544 (ISO) » Sat Jun 12, 2021 2:19 am

Post by MURDERCAT »

In post 4513, notscience wrote:MCat has had some of the worst takes in the whole game
Ah yes I'm sure the consensus takes like ircher and myself being scum are the good ones in a game with 6 scum
GTKAMURDERCAT

MURDERCAT
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4545 (ISO) » Sat Jun 12, 2021 2:21 am

Post by MURDERCAT »

Happy scum day unwnd, welcome dwlee!
GTKAMURDERCAT

MURDERCAT
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4546 (ISO) » Sat Jun 12, 2021 2:25 am

Post by MURDERCAT »

In post 4537, Dunnstral wrote:Murder Cat - They feel stiff, I think Bell has the right of it. 1 Hangup is that their reads list is almost too controversial, but they don't seem to realize what they're doing in that regard.
Why does this make me more likely to be scum and not town?
GTKAMURDERCAT

Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #4547 (ISO) » Sat Jun 12, 2021 2:28 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

Hello everyone! Does anyone
want
me to read all of the pages or am I good to pick up here? Any specific things you want me to read either?
I prefer they, thanks :)
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #4548 (ISO) » Sat Jun 12, 2021 2:30 am

Post by Thestatusquo »

Can you read your predecessors iso and reassure me that i wasn't wrong to disagree with almost everything they said
tout comprendre c'est tout pardonner
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #4549 (ISO) » Sat Jun 12, 2021 2:32 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

In post 4548, Thestatusquo wrote:Can you read your predecessors iso and reassure me that i wasn't wrong to disagree with almost everything they said
Deal unless I think they're actually reasonable.
I prefer they, thanks :)

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”