WhemeStar
Survivor
WhemeStar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4750 (ISO) » Sun Jun 13, 2021 6:13 am

Post by WhemeStar »

WAIT..

White fire would know it’s a fake guilty if he’s scum….

If he came ijt strong like that to get townread that’s 200 iq
Im a dog that quacks
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #4751 (ISO) » Sun Jun 13, 2021 6:17 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

In post 4747, WhemeStar wrote:Hates a strong word.

His last 3 posts blow
you're dense
I prefer they, thanks :)
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4752 (ISO) » Sun Jun 13, 2021 6:21 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

Someone give me more than Murdercat being wrong on LLD to scumread him on. I think his recent posts are fine and don't ping me like some people are saying they should.
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #4753 (ISO) » Sun Jun 13, 2021 6:24 am

Post by Bell »

In post 4752, Dwlee99 wrote:Someone give me more than Murdercat being wrong on LLD to scumread him on. I think his recent posts are fine and don't ping me like some people are saying they should.
He was also wrong on bingle And is wrong on me.
Paragon of mafia hunters.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4754 (ISO) » Sun Jun 13, 2021 6:30 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

So it's a burden of proficiency case? As someone who doesn't feel proficient themself, I'm skeptical of such an argument
WhemeStar
WhemeStar
Survivor
WhemeStar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4755 (ISO) » Sun Jun 13, 2021 6:33 am

Post by WhemeStar »

In post 4751, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 4747, WhemeStar wrote:Hates a strong word.

His last 3 posts blow
you're dense
I know I am sorry
Im a dog that quacks
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note

Post Post #4756 (ISO) » Sun Jun 13, 2021 6:35 am

Post by Bell »

In post 4754, Dwlee99 wrote:So it's a burden of proficiency case? As someone who doesn't feel proficient themself, I'm skeptical of such an argument
Nah, I’m being tongue in cheek because you reduced the arguments against him to one aspect. So I decided to narrow the focus similarly in jest.

He never expanded his view outside of the anya wagon, he doubled down when pressured. His interactions with me feel like he’s desperately trying to believe his own opinions even though his heart isn’t in it. He stalled and has had limited flexibility throughout the game day. I don’t agree even a little with cabd’s opinion that murderkitty would notice let alone adopt a different approach based on how Anya faired.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4757 (ISO) » Sun Jun 13, 2021 6:39 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

In post 4756, Bell wrote:
In post 4754, Dwlee99 wrote:So it's a burden of proficiency case? As someone who doesn't feel proficient themself, I'm skeptical of such an argument
Nah, I’m being tongue in cheek because you reduced the arguments against him to one aspect. So I decided to narrow the focus similarly in jest.

He never expanded his view outside of the anya wagon, he doubled down when pressured. His interactions with me feel like he’s desperately trying to believe his own opinions even though his heart isn’t in it. He stalled and has had limited flexibility throughout the game day. I don’t agree even a little with cabd’s opinion that murderkitty would notice let alone adopt a different approach based on how Anya faired.
I only did that because that's what I remember LLD saying to me when I asked.

I'll read his ISO and see what I come up with related to what you've said.
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note

Post Post #4758 (ISO) » Sun Jun 13, 2021 6:42 am

Post by Bell »

I respect whatever your opinion is but I don’t really care Rn and am done with this day phase.
I think your reaction off the cuff reaction to wheme was a little townie.

I think it’s curious that you were like, well, let’s just end the day with ndmath but now you want to slam on the breaks here.
Explain?
borkjerfkin
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
Xenophile
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #4759 (ISO) » Sun Jun 13, 2021 6:51 am

Post by borkjerfkin »

Mod Event

Votecount 2.6

Adventurers
:

MURDERCAT [8]: NDMath, WhemeStar, Ircher, Bell, Lady Lambdadelta, Dunnstral, Chara, Farkran
NDMath [4]: Titus, MURDERCAT, Artemiana, Bingle
Ircher [3]: Sigmund, Thestatusquo, Dwlee99
Dunnstral [1]: White Fire
notscience [1]: notscience
Something_Smart [1]: morph the cat

Not voting [2]: Something_Smart, Flea the Magician

With 20 alive it takes 11 to eliminate. Stratum 2 ends in (expired on 2021-06-14 22:25:25).
Last edited by borkjerfkin on Sun Jun 13, 2021 7:01 am, edited 2 times in total.
beefycheese
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note

Post Post #4760 (ISO) » Sun Jun 13, 2021 6:56 am

Post by Bell »

In post 4759, borkjerfkin wrote:pagetop? more like page-waiting-for-sausage-to-defrost-i'll do-a-vc-anyway
Dad jokes should be a bannable offense
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4761 (ISO) » Sun Jun 13, 2021 6:59 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

In post 4758, Bell wrote:I think it’s curious that you were like, well, let’s just end the day with ndmath but now you want to slam on the breaks here.
Explain?
Ndmath contributed basically nothing to the game it seems. I think I have more posts than him and I literally just replaced in. The watcher claim complicates things and I guess it could be a scum role that saw Sigmund visit LLD but I'm not sure and I don't want to yeet a town!watcher right now.

I loosely believe the points I made about Ircher with the possible associatives with Anya. Like, they exist, sure, but I don't feel confident that it pins Ircher as evil and it could just be an unfortunate choice of who Ircher focused on interacting with on day 1 in a large and the sudden read + vote on scum!anya could plausibly come from town or bussing scum so I'm not really sold on it.

I kind of want to go and read some context for it cause it seems like Ircher had just been vote parked on Anya for a while because vote counts suggest he was first on the wagon when I thought LLD was the one who really pushed it through. To summarize what I said earlier for some context: Ircher had posted a scum read of Anya, next post voted, and then (next?) post mentioned Anya again and then I don't think ever again before day end (based on ctrl+f). It seemed weird to me if Ircher was sitting on Anya as a vanity wagon that he would not push it as town, or even mention it when LLD came around to push it harder. But again, I don't really have the context of the posts so I'm not sure if I have an accurate picture of events when I'm making this judgement of it. That's why I feel okay? voting Ircher here but again, I'm not super sold on it.

I have to read what I said I would (Murdercat's ISO) still so I can't give you anything from that yet. Murdercat didn't mention Anya at all in his ISO besides to respond to a weird comment asking for "presents" from Anya. I don't think it's really associative-indicative and the lack of other mentions could point to anya/cat buddies but as is the case with Ircher I feel like it could just be what slots a player chooses to interact with on D1. The posting I've seen from Murdercat since I've joined the game seems fine. The post that had posting numbers didn't ping me like it seemed to have pinged other people () so I don't know what to make of that. The one especially weird thing about Murdercat is his complete refusal to claim. I don't understand why town or scum pulls that card. Maybe I could see scum!murdercat figuring that due to the complexity of the game making a convincing fake claim would be hard? That seems to be the most scum-indicative thing I can think of with him at the moment but no one else really made that point so I'm not sure if it's strong or if I'm off-base there.

In summary: I moved my vote around to the three wagons and I just feel lukewarm about them.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4762 (ISO) » Sun Jun 13, 2021 7:36 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

I started the ISO and at least at the beginning of the game I actually find myself townreading MC. He raises a good point that scum him probably doesn't get confrontational with LLD like that.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4763 (ISO) » Sun Jun 13, 2021 7:39 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

Another thing I just thought about is I feel like scum!murdercat would rather push Ircher here than be eliminated if Ircher is town, which makes me think scum!cat implies scum!ircher.
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note

Post Post #4764 (ISO) » Sun Jun 13, 2021 7:48 am

Post by Bell »

We’ve been over murderkitty’s flummoxing attempt at reading the game. It doesn’t make sense for him as scum with only one goal survival to have his positions. But from the position of a town player it’s actually worse because it is essentially purely beneficial for the scum team for him to have those reads.

I’ve seen scum make the attempt to just say no just kill me as a game of chicken/attempting to appear as if their goal is not survival as a gambit. I don’t think that would be outside of murderkitty’s approach here given his insistence on faking a perspective of conviction in his posts.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4765 (ISO) » Sun Jun 13, 2021 7:50 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

If he is town and believes them he would not agree that
it's essentially purely beneficial for the scum team for him to have those reads
I also don't think he's really going "no just kill me." He seemed resigned in one of his recent posts but it didn't seem like a "kill me" but like a "I can't stop you from killing me."
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4766 (ISO) » Sun Jun 13, 2021 7:51 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

What do you think about what I said wrt Ircher?
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note

Post Post #4767 (ISO) » Sun Jun 13, 2021 7:52 am

Post by Bell »

That you have a weak grip on the game and are going largely with instinct.
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note

Post Post #4768 (ISO) » Sun Jun 13, 2021 7:53 am

Post by Bell »

In post 4765, Dwlee99 wrote:If he is town and believes them he would not agree that
it's essentially purely beneficial for the scum team for him to have those reads
I also don't think he's really going "no just kill me." He seemed resigned in one of his recent posts but it didn't seem like a "kill me" but like a "I can't stop you from killing me."
He wouldn’t agree with it as scum either.

It looked like pure AtE to me.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4769 (ISO) » Sun Jun 13, 2021 8:03 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

In post 4767, Bell wrote:That you have a weak grip on the game and are going largely with instinct.
This is probably fair.
In post 4768, Bell wrote:
In post 4765, Dwlee99 wrote:If he is town and believes them he would not agree that
He wouldn’t agree with it as scum either.

It looked like pure AtE to me.
Town AtE too, which doesn't really refute my refutation of your point. You said MC had said "kill me" which you find scummy. He wasn't doing that, and I don't agree that the sentiment "I'm going to die" is scummy.
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4770 (ISO) » Sun Jun 13, 2021 8:06 am

Post by notscience »

Morph, Sangres vote agreement re MCat? I think it was sangres
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4771 (ISO) » Sun Jun 13, 2021 8:06 am

Post by notscience »

In post 4763, Dwlee99 wrote:Another thing I just thought about is I feel like scum!murdercat would rather push Ircher here than be eliminated if Ircher is town, which makes me think scum!cat implies scum!ircher.
Look at the first six votes if there’s a bus it HAS to be him lmao
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note

Post Post #4772 (ISO) » Sun Jun 13, 2021 8:07 am

Post by Bell »

I don’t actually find his kill me scummy. I just don’t find it townie.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4773 (ISO) » Sun Jun 13, 2021 8:10 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

In post 4771, notscience wrote:
In post 4763, Dwlee99 wrote:Another thing I just thought about is I feel like scum!murdercat would rather push Ircher here than be eliminated if Ircher is town, which makes me think scum!cat implies scum!ircher.
Look at the first six votes if there’s a bus it HAS to be him lmao
Can you rephrase this? I don't get what you're saying.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4774 (ISO) » Sun Jun 13, 2021 8:11 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

In post 4772, Bell wrote:I don’t actually find his kill me scummy. I just don’t find it townie.
I don't either. What is this disagreement there? I don't think I said or implied I did but you brought it up.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”