catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5850 (ISO) » Thu Jun 17, 2021 3:55 am

Post by catboi »

In post 5848, morph the cat wrote:
In post 5800, Bingle wrote:We still need to sort the top group but I think the bottom is in order. I’m thinking notty/dwlee late, Shea ircher flea ss early. Combination of mech skill and scumminess leading to the earlyness. Fairly confident in the order of the second group.

catboi
Ircher
14. not science
16. Dwlee99
18. Flea the Magician
19. Chara - wherever we put it in the list is where LLD answers why it’s outside of the 10. If the answer is “mechanics” claim happens after LLD.
20. Thestatusquo
22. Farkran
24. Something_Smart

2. Dunnstral - my strongest tokay based tr.
13. WhemeStar - mostly claimed.
10. Bell - Assuming still confident on Bell readability.
5. Lady Lambdadelta - claim largely irrelevant to townread.
8. Sigmund
23. Bingle Last
1. Morph the Cat (fferyllt/Cabd) Not Massclaiming.
I'm mostly here although given mech knowledge I feel like S_S role is pretty much assumed in the open, at least partially, so him going absolutely first is no big loss. Would personally go order of...

S_S --> Fark --> Sheaslot --> Flea -->Dwlee -->Notsci -->Chara (mostly because of tie to the LLD stuffsies)

Then

Dunn -->Wheme--->Bell-->LLD-->Sigmund-->You.

Our claim is obviously not going to be majorly needed, we haven't chipped at anyone and we've already claimed who visited us and when, and who we targeted each night, but not with what.

Would prefer first round be "Damage done per night, and character name" and then we evaluate moving on to round two from there. Getting character names locked in GREATLY shrinks the fake claim pool down to stuff that the character could conceivably have. And yeah, it's not perfect and scum can probably still true claim, but it's still a perimeter fence we can put up.
"You appear to have omitted my name, as well as Sir Ircher's. I feel most unwelcome."
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #5851 (ISO) » Thu Jun 17, 2021 3:57 am

Post by morph the cat »

I'm leaving you two up to the OG mod confirmed, as my sempai I have to give him SOME choices.

We'll dance after massclaim goes down. Got our fancy 4-pack of laced shoes and everything.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #5852 (ISO) » Thu Jun 17, 2021 4:06 am

Post by Something_Smart »

In post 5848, morph the cat wrote:I feel like S_S role is pretty much assumed in the open, at least partially, so him going absolutely first is no big loss.
There's an important part of it that isn't. And, I've already full claimed to my neighbor. So you can take that into account if you want.
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #5853 (ISO) » Thu Jun 17, 2021 4:07 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

If we are doing multiple rounds of massclaim we should probably get going with the first round which sounds like damage done + flavor. I disagree with claiming damage that we have done to people because scum can use that info to make people die in an optimal way.
I prefer they, thanks :)
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #5854 (ISO) » Thu Jun 17, 2021 4:09 am

Post by morph the cat »

In post 5853, Dwlee99 wrote:If we are doing multiple rounds of massclaim we should probably get going with the first round which sounds like damage done + flavor. I disagree with claiming damage that we have done to people because scum can use that info to make people die in an optimal way.
80% of it is out in the open and we need to assume that it's somewhat obvious, given they know who is town and hasn't claimed, by just looking at their reads?
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5855 (ISO) » Thu Jun 17, 2021 4:25 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

Mm I guess so but this is making their jobs much easier whereas I'm not sure if as scum I'd be compiling people's reads + guessing their damage amount + running calculations on it. And they still wouldn't know which of the scumreads we are shooting.
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5856 (ISO) » Thu Jun 17, 2021 4:33 am

Post by catboi »

[A bespectacled man...A magician of some sort?]

"Sir, I seek an explanation of why you are 'fine' with eliminating the faerie one while admitting to not having read faer's isolated Journal entries. What makes you consider this acceptable, then?"
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: Fae/Faer

Post Post #5857 (ISO) » Thu Jun 17, 2021 5:33 am

Post by Flea The Magician »

Korn - Coming Undone
Spoiler: Keep holding on
In post 5505, Chara wrote:i appreciate you, person.

and i like the flavour here.

VOTE: Flea

pedit: not to Ircher. i'm happy to be right about Titus, not happy she's dead.
*Scritches*

In post 5518, Dunnstral wrote:OK, so...

I think Sigmund is scum
So do I, but why do you?
In post 5521, Dwlee99 wrote:I feel like there may have been some fuckery with the actions stratum 0 with the Sigmund counterclaim but also Sigmund does a bunch of stupid gambity stuff as scum and I don't want to let him get away with it.
Counterclaim?
Spoiler: When my brain's tickin' like a bomb
In post 5529, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 5527, Chara wrote:
In post 5521, Dwlee99 wrote:I feel like there may have been some fuckery with the actions stratum 0 with the Sigmund counterclaim but also Sigmund does a bunch of stupid gambity stuff as scum and I don't want to let him get away with it.
remind me of who counterclaimed Sigmund?
By "Sigmund counterclaim" I mean "Sigmund said Murdercat was lying and that he visited him stratum 0"
OH yeah that.
In post 5537, Bell wrote:
In post 5534, Ircher wrote:Why thestatusquo? I think he has had some good takes this game. On the other hand, it's clear my reads are really bad this game.
Changed my mind. Catboi is the easier elimination and just very likely to be scum.
Bell... are you trying to escape trusttell territory on your scum game?
In post 5547, Ircher wrote:I attacked you (catboi) because your slot was a lurker slot with high scum equity.

I felt my read on Titus was stronger though and more worthy of the vig shot. Obviously, I am wrong about that.
So you attacked and killed? Wow. Give me a heads up if you're turnin on me will ya? I wanna at least go down fighting.
In post 5549, Bell wrote:I agree that a town kitty is very useful though. I like catboi and think he's a good town player.
It's just that the basics tell me at least one scum was off both wagons and that replace outs are more likely to be scum than not. It's not a complicated read. But I find it very likely to be accurate.
Bell... you realise you set that standard, right? :P (love you really <3) :3
Spoiler: Guess the black thoughts have come Again to get me
In post 5550, catboi wrote:
In post 5537, Bell wrote:
In post 5534, Ircher wrote:Why thestatusquo? I think he has had some good takes this game. On the other hand, it's clear my reads are really bad this game.
Changed my mind. Catboi is the easier elimination and just very likely to be scum.
In post 5540, Ircher wrote:VOTE: catboi

Alright then. My claim offer still stands; however, I'm probably not doing it if I'm only asked by one or two people.

pedit: They aren't always, but there's a good correlation.
"Why is it that you suspect me of Villainy? I've only just joined the party and have no record of your journey, was it something the
「WHITE FIRE」
did?"
I am loving this gimmick, just sayin <3
In post 5563, catboi wrote:
In post 5549, Bell wrote:I agree that a town kitty is very useful though. I like catboi and think he's a good town player.
It's just that the basics tell me at least one scum was off both wagons and that replace outs are more likely to be scum than not. It's not a complicated read. But I find it very likely to be accurate.
"Are you...familiar with the pup of fire at all? Because such reasoning should hardly hold weight to those with any passing knowledge of his tendencies. Further, why is the lack of vote from
「WHITE FIRE」
on a wagon a sign of villainy when they appear to have gone totally absent from the game? The argument seems tenuous at best."
Given the Fire Pupper was always coming to me for scritches I'm surprised they were on any wagon.
In post 5565, Bell wrote:
In post 5563, catboi wrote:
"Are you...familiar with the pup of fire at all? Because such reasoning should hardly hold weight to those with any passing knowledge of his tendencies. Further, why is the lack of vote from
「WHITE FIRE」
on a wagon a sign of villainy when they appear to have gone totally absent from the game? The argument seems tenuous at best."
So, you're attacking my argument.
This is generally how mafia works Bell :P
Spoiler: Sweet little words
In post 5578, Chara wrote:Bingle tier: Bingle

town: Dwlee99, notscience, Bell
towny: WhemeStar
town...ish: Thestatusquo, catboi

Chara is bad at this tier (aka the Pool of Paranoia): Lady Lambdadelta, Dunnstral, Morph the Cat

Ircher tier: Ircher (really in scummy leftovers but i'm having an episode)

null: Sigmund (poised to go lower), Something_Smart

scummy leftovers: Farkran, Flea The Magician
I don't recall you ever really saying why I'm a leftover. You probably have but ya know, memory is an utter mess rn.
In post 5583, Bell wrote:I was just making something ridiculous up to pressure the new person on entry. Well, except for the other reason, since rep outs, are, you already know, more likely to be scum.
I do this pretty frequently.
*spits tea*

In post 5596, morph the cat wrote:So.

We are the result of the multiple locks. Stand by.
*Grabs popcorn*
Spoiler: Unlike nothing I have heard
In post 5601, morph the cat wrote:
We submitted a bodyguard ability on Artemis last night, and the mod failed to process this action. If things had gone exactly as locked in, we'd be dead flipped confirmed town right now, and Mara-timis would be screaming her cop result from the rooftops.

Instead, we have been told that the mod will explicitly confirm this error and that we have permission to make this post, and the game will proceed with that confirmation.

It's the best we can do :/
Owch :( Unless she was sitting on 4SP though I doubt she would've had a cop result. I picked up her crumb of visiting me anyway so I made sure I had SP for her.
In post 5618, Ircher wrote:You realize that's not gonna happen, right? The temptation is too great.
If my hyperactive impulsive ass can not pick up my weapon, I'm pretty sure the rest of you lot can.
In post 5624, Chara wrote:i'm still dangling the Flea wagon and looking for bites.

pedit: god, i forgot Ircher killed STD too. Ircher, please stop killing my townreads. how did this happen twice?
Because it's not gunna happen and you know its bad, what other wagons are you looking at or are you just kinda locked and loaded on me?
Spoiler: Sing along mocking bird
In post 5625, morph the cat wrote:
In post 5621, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 5617, morph the cat wrote:I am assuming mafia all has chip-away powers as well as their factional btw. Which means we should assume multiple kills a night because fuck us that's why.

Town needs to fucking sit on their hands and stop taking potshots at each other.
Is there benefit to all claiming who we've shot at so far?
Like, tell mafia who's lost HP?

My initial reaction is fuck no.
absosmegginglutly not.
In post 5643, Bell wrote:I'm glad morph is confirmed town. That makes my life easier.
I can just sheep them for the res of the game and blame them if we lose.
Bell, are you nibbling on the tree by any chance?
In post 5657, Bell wrote:Bingle's town, Notty's town.
I don't really think LLD is scum.

Are we in melo?
You're definitely nibbling something o.o
In post 5664, Bell wrote:1.
Morph the Cat
(fferyllt/Cabd). town.
2. Dunnstral
4. White Fire (Shiro/Firebringer) catboi
5. Lady Lambdadelta
6. jjh927 Ircher
8. Sigmund
Bell.
Town.
13. WhemeStar
notscience
. Town.
16. Guillotina Dwlee99
18. Flea the Magician
19. Chara
20. Thestatusquo
22. Farkran
Bingle
. Town.
24. Something_Smart.
Is there a purpose to this?
Never mind, saw the edit.
In post 5670, Bell wrote:I'm going to bed, I hate my reads this game.
Did you get overtired Bell? That would explain a lot :3
Spoiler: You don't affect me
In post 5680, morph the cat wrote:
In post 4694, morph the cat wrote:
Cabd-head reads:

{
Bingle
Artemiana
, Sigmund,
Titus
}
{LLD, Bell}
{notscience,
MurderCat
, dwlee}
{
NDMath
, Catboi, Thestatusquo, Flea, Dunnstral }
{Flea, Ircher, Farkran }
{Whemestar, S_S, Chara}
You fuckers don't get to touch sigmund.

I've lost too many townreads to stupid fucking play.

We're confirmed town and I intend to go out in a blaze of glory today, we are NOT eliminating town.
ngl I still dislike Sigmund - that said Dunn's latest shenangians have me seriously questioning that read.
In post 5681, Chara wrote:given Sigmund's testimony contradicted murdercat's, i'm still willing to give Wheme the benefit of the doubt.

pedit: i still think Flea is scum. this read has been strengthened by the deaths.
Do... do you need some cuddles? I'm in like every post you make, you're getting as bad as Dunn and White Fire lol
In post 5687, Chara wrote:shoot Flea tonight and i'm happy, Ircher.
Oooh do it :D I wanna use my shiny :D
In post 5695, Chara wrote:i'm pretty terrible at casing, but i do believe pretty strongly Flea is scum. i think faer Sigmund read in particular feels very faked.
OK you have chosen to enter the Cosmic realms, noted. Post coming later.
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #5858 (ISO) » Thu Jun 17, 2021 5:42 am

Post by morph the cat »

Massclaim format, part I:

Please use this template, it'll make life easier to string things together and track it all.

Player Name (Charater Class/ Role PM name)Night 0 attack: XYZ for 1 Damage
Night 1 attack: XYZ for 2 Damage
Night 2 Attack: No Damage Dealt

S_S? All you bud.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5859 (ISO) » Thu Jun 17, 2021 5:45 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

Can you also post the order?
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #5860 (ISO) » Thu Jun 17, 2021 5:47 am

Post by morph the cat »

I'm going to be around and such stating the order but yeah it's:

S_S --> Fark --> Shea's slot --> Flea -->Dwlee -->Notsci -->Chara -->Ircher -->Catboi --> Dunn -->Wheme --->Bell-->LLD-->Sigmund-->Bingle--> Morph

Don't need any data other than the name and night damage claims for now, in this round.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #5861 (ISO) » Thu Jun 17, 2021 5:48 am

Post by Something_Smart »

Something_Smart (Troubador)Night 0 attack: No Damage Dealt
Night 1 attack: No Damage Dealt
Night 2 Attack: No Damage Dealt
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea
Pronoun: He / Him / His

Post Post #5862 (ISO) » Thu Jun 17, 2021 6:03 am

Post by Ircher »

Attacks weren't a thing for N0, so I think we can omit that.
Links: User Page | GTKAS
Do you have questions, ideas, or feedback for the Scummies? Please pm me!
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note

Post Post #5863 (ISO) » Thu Jun 17, 2021 6:04 am

Post by Bell »

UNVOTE:

Lmk when it's my turn. My brain's on fire. So I'm taking a break from thinking.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: it/its

Post Post #5864 (ISO) » Thu Jun 17, 2021 6:07 am

Post by Chara »

@Flea - i'd happily take a response from you and general hunting/some more reads as you catch up if you're up for it, if you're town and want to get me to fix my read.
"Sibling," Farkran asked, starting slowly.
"The CORE is full of lasers, and Chemist1422's entire existence depends on her eye. If she looks into a laser, she will almost certainly die. Did you think about that?"
"Oh yes, my brother. I love thinking about that."
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #5865 (ISO) » Thu Jun 17, 2021 6:08 am

Post by morph the cat »

Fark is up next, por favor, and then we're in a holding pattern pending the replace in.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: it/its

Post Post #5866 (ISO) » Thu Jun 17, 2021 6:11 am

Post by Chara »

shea was already replaced, by T3.
"Sibling," Farkran asked, starting slowly.
"The CORE is full of lasers, and Chemist1422's entire existence depends on her eye. If she looks into a laser, she will almost certainly die. Did you think about that?"
"Oh yes, my brother. I love thinking about that."
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5867 (ISO) » Thu Jun 17, 2021 6:13 am

Spoiler: That's right
In post 5708, Dunnstral wrote:I do think Flea is way more likely to be scum based off of:

Other unrelated scumreads flipping town and needing someone to be mafia this game
Their insistence that they were being tunneled when they weren't
Their play yesterday fitting with scum who sees two town players getting wagoned
So your reasoning iiiiis....
You need a scum read, you're miscontruing what I've said, and my D2 dayplay was weaker than balls. Good case.

I am tunnelled on Sigmund, I know I am, I am trying to break it. Nobody is tunnelled on me, and I don't recall saying anything like that D2.

My play yesterday was due to being massively dissociated due to IRL reasons. I'm fully back at this today now the major event has passed.
In post 5719, morph the cat wrote:Yeah I'm asking if anyone has a neighborhood pt at all.
Nay.
In post 5723, Chara wrote:
In post 5708, Dunnstral wrote:I do think Flea is way more likely to be scum based off of:

Other unrelated scumreads flipping town and needing someone to be mafia this game
Their insistence that they were being tunneled when they weren't
Their play yesterday fitting with scum who sees two town players getting wagoned
i'm in agreement with this. it's partially a poe read, but it has to do with faer play not being believably town, and in particular the mentions of being tunneled on Sigmund have felt very self aware and not like town who is actually on a read they're wondering is town.

also i'm working on the claims post. and i don't have a hood.
Thing is, when you're aware your read is locked on a player and you cannot shift that read at all, no matter how you look at it even if you want to try and give a player another chance as they seem to be UTR'd, I am mentally tunnelled and holding myself back because it's going to probably waste my time and energy which is in incredibly short supply right now, trying to do something that isn't going to happen.

Yes I'm self-aware, it's called spoon and spell slot management.
Why'd you think there was a lack of me catching up D2? Because I fucking had none.
Spoiler: Deliver it to my heart
In post 5800, Bingle wrote:We still need to sort the top group but I think the bottom is in order. I’m thinking notty/dwlee late, Shea ircher flea ss early. Combination of mech skill and scumminess leading to the earlyness. Fairly confident in the order of the second group.

catboi
Ircher
14. not science
16. Dwlee99
18. Flea the Magician
19. Chara - wherever we put it in the list is where LLD answers why it’s outside of the 10. If the answer is “mechanics” claim happens after LLD.
20. Thestatusquo
22. Farkran
24. Something_Smart

2. Dunnstral - my strongest tokay based tr.
13. WhemeStar - mostly claimed.
10. Bell - Assuming still confident on Bell readability.
5. Lady Lambdadelta - claim largely irrelevant to townread.
8. Sigmund
23. Bingle Last
1. Morph the Cat (fferyllt/Cabd) Not Massclaiming.
I'm good with this.
In post 5819, Dwlee99 wrote:I'm fine with yeeting flea I think but also haven't read faer ISO.
orly, how come? Like without reading ISO what's making you good with this?
Spoiler: Please strike
I got nothin.
Spoiler: Be deliberate
In post 5853, Dwlee99 wrote:If we are doing multiple rounds of massclaim we should probably get going with the first round which sounds like damage done + flavor. I disagree with claiming damage that we have done to people because scum can use that info to make people die in an optimal way.
Seconded, we do not claim damage done to who at all.
In post 5864, Chara wrote:@Flea - i'd happily take a response from you and general hunting/some more reads as you catch up if you're up for it, if you're town and want to get me to fix my read.
Your read honestly doesn't bother me that much, it amuses me more than anything because you're like a chiwahawa. Just kinda there barking at me doing little else. What I do want to do, is sort you at this point. Your persistance has gained my gaze, and now I need to decide if I throw treats or just push you away.
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5868 (ISO) » Thu Jun 17, 2021 6:15 am

Post by Farkran »

Farkran (LANDSKNECHT)Night 0 attack: No Damage Dealt
Night 1 attack: 1 or 2 damage to White Fire, pending mod answer about action order
Night 2 Attack: 2 damage to NDMath
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5869 (ISO) » Thu Jun 17, 2021 6:18 am

Chara we'll hold off our visit to the cosmic realms until massclaim is done <3
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5870 (ISO) » Thu Jun 17, 2021 6:20 am

Post by catboi »

Farkran wrote:
Farkran (LANDSKNECHT)Night 0 attack: No Damage Dealt
Night 1 attack: 1 or 2 damage to White Fire, pending mod answer about action order
Night 2 Attack: 2 damage to NDMath
Well I know the answer to that one already. (;¬_¬)
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #5871 (ISO) » Thu Jun 17, 2021 6:21 am

Post by morph the cat »

T3 then. Por favor.
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5872 (ISO) » Thu Jun 17, 2021 6:28 am

Post by notscience »

I’ll claim but I will have to point to crumbs later
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5873 (ISO) » Thu Jun 17, 2021 6:29 am

Post by notscience »

And obv I’ll follow Order bc I’m a good noodle
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5874 (ISO) » Thu Jun 17, 2021 6:29 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

In post 5867, Flea The Magician wrote:orly, how come? Like without reading ISO what's making you good with this?
PoE + gut

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”