Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami
Pronoun: ze/zir

Post Post #6375 (ISO) » Thu Jun 17, 2021 5:33 pm

Post by Noraa »

And morph is conftown? what?
Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today.
Come play Guess that Scummer OR ELSE
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix
Pronoun: She/Faer

Post Post #6376 (ISO) » Thu Jun 17, 2021 5:34 pm

Post by Lady Lambdadelta »

In post 6372, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 6369, morph the cat wrote:
In post 6361, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:Cabd, go on and explain what you think town me would have done will you
I think Cabd is done for the night.

But, I think he'd say something to the effect that you would triple down, give your scumreads, and tell him that when you flip town he has to sheep you. Something like that.
Sheep.... what

you're gonna be dead before sheeping my reads becomes a thing?

I don't understand.
Also our scum reads are the same so I don't know what I would triple down on, exactly.

Triple down on agreeing with him?

Also I did triple down on him being wrong by telling him he was wrong.

and he thoguht that was scum
Yes my Lord, but questions are dangerous, for they have answers.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Soar on wings of retribution and set the world ablaze
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6377 (ISO) » Thu Jun 17, 2021 5:36 pm

Post by notscience »

Make the scummy people vote for me before we sort the other wagon

Your solution works as well

Ninja-
Dunn I’d rather not go into it too much. Scouts honor all will be explained tomorrow.

I fear too much elaboration gives scum an idea how to handle me when they already have to deal with morph.
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #6378 (ISO) » Thu Jun 17, 2021 5:39 pm

Post by morph the cat »

In post 6354, Noraa wrote:Helloooooooo large theme!

I really shouldn't be in this large theme but the temptation was too much. I've been eyeing this game since so long ago wanting a spot and now I finally see a spot and its like I have exams but but Yggdrasil :,(
Anyways, I read like two pages and I'm 95% convinced Morph is scum with LLD. Their convo seems way too overly dramatic which is my only reservation given I dont know if scum would try hard their ass off to that extent. But I mean its Cabd and LLD in a large theme. I don't see why not. I probably messed up SRing Cabd right off the bat since this is generally a more save it for later once you get into the game type of read since Cabdrivers will steamroll my ass with his scum team if he's scum like last time but whatever. I dont really have the time for this game I couldn't stop myself from repping in tho so hopefully I get night killed or something. And uh I will 100% not be reading up so dont even ask. After my exams, if im still alive, I'll try hard this game if im not too brain fried. Uh this game is already moving too fast tbh but I'll try my best and I need to ask unwnd some question about my role pm. Dont worry about me spamming this game. That shouldn't be happening. I'm too busy with ap exams and ya.
Hi Noraa!

Cite the 2 pages please!

And for bonus credit, cite pages in another game where scum us and scum LLD interacted similarly!
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #6379 (ISO) » Thu Jun 17, 2021 5:39 pm

Post by morph the cat »

I really shouldn't be in this large theme but the temptation was too much. I've been eyeing this game since so long ago wanting a spot and now I finally see a spot and its like I have exams but but Yggdrasil :,(
Anyways, I read like two pages and I'm 95% convinced Morph is scum with LLD. Their convo seems way too overly dramatic which is my only reservation given I dont know if scum would try hard their ass off to that extent. But I mean its Cabd and LLD in a large theme. I don't see why not. I probably messed up SRing Cabd right off the bat since this is generally a more save it for later once you get into the game type of read since Cabdrivers will steamroll my ass with his scum team if he's scum like last time but whatever. I dont really have the time for this game I couldn't stop myself from repping in tho so hopefully I get night killed or something. And uh I will 100% not be reading up so dont even ask. After my exams, if im still alive, I'll try hard this game if im not too brain fried. Uh this game is already moving too fast tbh but I'll try my best and I need to ask unwnd some question about my role pm. Dont worry about me spamming this game. That shouldn't be happening. I'm too busy with ap exams and ya.
Hi Noraa!

Cite the 2 pages please!

And for bonus credit, cite pages in another game where scum us and scum LLD interacted similarly!
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #6380 (ISO) » Thu Jun 17, 2021 5:40 pm

In post 6379, morph the cat wrote:

Hi Noraa!

Cite the 2 pages please!

don't think i was ever scum with you ffery

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6381 (ISO) » Thu Jun 17, 2021 5:40 pm

Post by notscience »

Spoiler: noraa
We all do stuff we’re not proud of in games. I’m assuming you’re more referring to tenet here but anyways, I apologize for my actions as well. Takes two to drag a game to hell. I have no intention to drag that into here and I appreciate your apology, but I think it’s probably best for both of us to work autonomously for a while.

It’s hard to self reflect and I’m proud of you for doing it!
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #6382 (ISO) » Thu Jun 17, 2021 5:40 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

Cursed slot
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #6383 (ISO) » Thu Jun 17, 2021 5:41 pm

In post 6382, Dunnstral wrote:Cursed slot
This game sucks dunn

i got angry and now i feel like even if town wins i've lost?

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #6384 (ISO) » Thu Jun 17, 2021 5:41 pm

Post by Something_Smart »

In post 6375, Noraa wrote:And morph is conftown? what?
Effectively. The mod confirmed that morph submitted a bodyguard action on Artemiana which they forgot to process.
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #6385 (ISO) » Thu Jun 17, 2021 5:42 pm

In post 6384, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 6375, Noraa wrote:And morph is conftown? what?
Effectively. The mod confirmed that morph submitted a bodyguard action on Artemiana which they forgot to process.
not effecitely. The mod confirmed by the wording that Morph would have flipped town had they been allowed to flip.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #6386 (ISO) » Thu Jun 17, 2021 5:45 pm

Post by morph the cat »

In post 6364, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 6356, morph the cat wrote:What was going through your mind when we were speculating about a troubadour role, thinking that was what notsci had been crumbing?
You mean ? I mean, nothing particularly. You correctly guessed that troubadour was a neighborizer, but I mean I assumed that was just flavor knowledge and the connection being obvious. You knew that you were wrong about notsci just as well as I did, it's not like I had any secret information that was relevant.
There were earlier references, though maybe not as straightforward.

What was your read of us at the time?
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #6387 (ISO) » Thu Jun 17, 2021 5:46 pm

In post 6385, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:not effecitely. The mod confirmed by the wording that Morph would have flipped town had they been allowed to flip.
I didn't interpret it as a confirmation of that, considering that part was an obviously subjective statement about what Artemiana would have done if alive.

But, it doesn't really matter. They are town.
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6388 (ISO) » Thu Jun 17, 2021 5:47 pm

Post by notscience »

Also nothing happens to people voting me

I just get a fat heal
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #6389 (ISO) » Thu Jun 17, 2021 5:51 pm

In post 6386, morph the cat wrote:What was your read of us at the time?
I mean you pretty much stayed in or near the realm of null for the entire first two days.

If you're wondering whether you getting my role right affected my read on you at all, the answer is no. I thought it was much more likely that you had flavor knowledge and the flavor is relatively straightforward (and you don't have to be an expert at the game to know that a troubadour has some communicative element) than that you had some inside knowledge like you had rolecopped me or something.
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #6390 (ISO) » Thu Jun 17, 2021 5:52 pm

Post by morph the cat »

In post 6389, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 6386, morph the cat wrote:What was your read of us at the time?
I mean you pretty much stayed in or near the realm of null for the entire first two days.

If you're wondering whether you getting my role right affected my read on you at all, the answer is no. I thought it was much more likely that you had flavor knowledge and the flavor is relatively straightforward (and you don't have to be an expert at the game to know that a troubadour has some communicative element) than that you had some inside knowledge like you had rolecopped me or something.
I thought you might have been concerned we were rolefishing.
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #6391 (ISO) » Thu Jun 17, 2021 5:55 pm

Post by morph the cat »

In post 6380, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:

Hi Noraa!

Cite the 2 pages please!

Only scum against you a couple times. Cabd on the other hand...which is the point. I'd like at the very least to know which two pages Noraa is talking about.

How about you?
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #6392 (ISO) » Thu Jun 17, 2021 5:56 pm

I think that rolefishing is bullshit and almost never happens. Even if someone is trying to figure out someone else's role, they must still have a town justification for doing so, so you can figure them out by attacking that town justification, not by going "omg they're asking someone else's role must be scum rolefishing!!!1!"

Any advantage that scum do gain by exposing a particular role they lose in equal measure by being the one to expose it, once it turns out that exposing that was beneficial to scum.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #6393 (ISO) » Thu Jun 17, 2021 5:57 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 6383, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
This game sucks dunn

We can put that behind us

Personally I feel we should eliminate the person most likely to flip mafia today, and then coordinate shots on the 2nd most likely, in order to stabilize our position
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #6394 (ISO) » Thu Jun 17, 2021 5:57 pm

Post by Noraa »

In post 6391, morph the cat wrote:two pages
more like one post lmao. hold up lemme find it.
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #6395 (ISO) » Thu Jun 17, 2021 6:00 pm

Post by Noraa »

In post 6276, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:Like, I'm in the wrong for letting my anger get to me and I apologize. There was no excuse for calling cabd a piece of shit, no matter how hurt I feel this game.

Espcially since it ties my anger and frustration and hurt to me alignment and makes this discussion after the game harder to have.

I've fucked up.

But that's irrelevant to the game right now.

The above is the standard.
This sounded 100% like scum to a partner. Also I dont get how body guarding Andrea or whoever Artemia? means anything? What does that have to do with conftowning morph?
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #6396 (ISO) » Thu Jun 17, 2021 6:00 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 6391, morph the cat wrote:
In post 6380, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:

Hi Noraa!

Cite the 2 pages please!

Only scum against you a couple times. Cabd on the other hand...which is the point. I'd like at the very least to know which two pages Noraa is talking about.

How about you?
How likely is it that both catboi and now noraa are gambiting about not knowing stuff? Or that noraa as scum pushes you without reading the scum pt

I think the slot is more likely than not to be town at this point
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #6397 (ISO) » Thu Jun 17, 2021 6:00 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 6395, Noraa wrote:This sounded 100% like scum to a partner.
Maybe you are tone deaf, it doesn't look that way to me
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #6398 (ISO) » Thu Jun 17, 2021 6:00 pm

In post 6393, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 6383, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
This game sucks dunn

We can put that behind us

Personally I feel we should eliminate the person most likely to flip mafia today, and then coordinate shots on the 2nd most likely, in order to stabilize our position
It's S_S and T3. Without much doubt.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6399 (ISO) » Thu Jun 17, 2021 6:01 pm

Post by notscience »

Artemania was a claimed investigative who died despite morph targeting them. It was a mod error and as art already flipped the action chosen was to confirm the mod error.
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”